Rockets? Angry and Sin Not! Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

Saturday, October 16, 2010 TM

October 16, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One! Yes, you are a loved one and family- Truth searcher!

Remember… www.seedtime2harvest.com - Offerings and DVDs/teachings available

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com - Weekly Torah Study/Updates Now translations available!

Trumpets and rockets fly. Where? Sorry I’m late, internet down-hopefully you will understand.

Where I am we had a neighborhood dinner sharing party to “celebrate” closing of Feast of Trumpets on Sunday evening at sundown. Actually, Feast of Trumpets started with a 5.9 Richter scale earthquake here Saturday at sundown and one of the neighbors; Walter, an excellent naturopathic doctor, came out of his home blowing his shofar. (I have been very sick like my beloved wife in the states and Walter has been such a blessing as Yahshua told me one day- “you are here to be healed.”) Many families were outside, as there was a great shaking going on here in Costa Rica. Sunday night we had a great fellowship and meal but where were the rockets flying I claimed to have been told of back in June of 2008 ending a 40 day fast?

As we finished our evening meal and visited awhile, I headed back home. Where were the rockets? I could not understand how I had been misled and told YHWH in no uncertain terms. As I entered into my private place, where I normally worship and dance before my King; I screamed in anger- Yahshua- I would just as soon be dead as to mislead your people! (And I meant it!) I went to bed still angry and upset. Thank YHWH that it was already dark when I threw my angry outburst toward heaven. (Eph 4:26) Be angry, but do not sin.” Do not let the sun go down on your anger, (Eph 4:27) nor give place to the devil. In other words the sun had not yet gone down on me when I screamed and yelled my displeasure toward YHWH! Nonetheless, the Heavens were brass as I had shouted toward my Elohim. I mean brass, no reply, nothing. I screamed: “UNFAIR!”

The next morning, Monday, I received a Skype message from my dear friend in Texas. He wrote: “REPENT of your anger, you must forgive yourself and YHWH for your misunderstanding, and He is not the problem, seek His face with praying in tongues and worship your King; He will give you understanding.” This is exactly what I did; I fell on my face before the Creator of the Universe and sought my King in repentance for my anger at my King.

I did my best to come to my prayer room with a humble and contrite heart and I approached Yahshua way differently. I told Yahshua that I was sorry for my anger but I did not understand how I was misled (If I was) and how I felt I could not live and mislead people. After hours of praying like that, this thought flooded my mind:

You are sad that thousands- perhaps millions are not already dead. Instead, should you not be rejoicing in thanksgiving that you have time to pray and intercede for many that still do not know me?

I considered that question, and protested again with a question. But why would you allow me to tell what I thought you said very clearly to me? This is where I must restate exactly what I heard; without my understandings and previous knowledge interfering or adding to what I heard.

During the second week of June 2008, 40th day of a 40 day fast- “Get a pen and write what I tell you to write.” I ran and got a pen and paper. “Starting October 1 (2008) the United States economy will be known to be falling apart. The whole world will join them and they will try and fix it for two years- it will not be fixed (I understood it would be patched for a season with smoke and mirrors); at the Feast of Trumpets 2010- rockets fly!” Then I was warned in no uncertain terms, “tell the people to seek my face in prayer and fasting and hear from me for themselves.”

What may have helped my misunderstanding as what YHWH told me is still filtered by an imperfect servant- namely me!

Previous understandings and revelations I had received and confirmed by others hearing like scenarios were many, obviously filtered what I heard. First in 1997, I had asked the father if we were really in the end times like so many Christian preachers were speaking, how come America (I considered this the United States at the time) is not mentioned in Scripture? To which He replied , “you (USA) are in Scripture, go get your bible and turn to Revelation 17:1 and start reading, you will see who America is, you just don’t like the name I have given you.” Astonished I read on and saw- mystery Babylon the harlot who rules the nations in the last day. I replied with protest, that’s not us that’s Iraq! That’s Iraq! He replied, “It was Iraq and now it is you.” Also, about that time I heard of Dumitru Duduman’s prophecies that America will burn and there will be civil unrest in the U.S.A. first, which I could not believe or even imagine until I sought YHWH in prayer and felt agreement with the prophecy. I also read of Henry Gruver’s vision both coasts of the USA being attacked by Russian submarines and judged him to be a man of truth as he described what he saw as YHWH raised him above the earth as he watched an unaware (surprised and unprepared) United States being nuked and burned. He also saw thousands of Chinese and Russian ships coming to both coasts of the USA. In 2000, I met Henry Gruver at a prophecy conference in San Antonio Texas and was allowed to spend private time with him, as I and three others I did not know were also invited. These three turned out to be Michael Rood, Bo Coffee, and Jamie as we were all invited to spend the night in the home of the man who sponsored the conference. The next day, as you may remember my story, Michael asked me to travel with him. In private ministry time Henry prayed for me that night and having met him in person, and seen his integrity, I am and was then; more convinced than ever that the vision he saw will soon happen. Henry believed, like I, that the passage in Ezek 39 when Gog ruler of Magog (Turkey Russian- Arab forces) had an evil thought after he was already going up to the beautiful land (Israel) was a second event; meaning most likely the land he next went to was a land where people gathered from many nations dwelled peacefully and without bars or gates (Not many like that worldwide other than USA) and he goes to take a spoil; the livestock and goods from the midst of the land (Heartland)! Frankly, if you got all the cattle and livestock in Israel, you most likely would not feed your army one meal, much less your country a spoil. Ezek 39 also mentioned using the weapons of war (shields etc) for fuel for 7 years while they hired people also to find and bury bones. These 7 years seemed correct as I was shown the Jubilee year of 2017 being when Messiah frees us! Most of you know the testimony of 2017-1967-1917 and even 1867 from my Yahoo search concerning those past Jubilee’s- I taught and toured and various places in the world. You will also remember that it is quite possible that this is the 390 years scattering judgment of Ephraim (Scattered Tribes or lost sheep Yahshua came for) which was multiplied by seven (2730 years from when the Assyrian General took us captive and away from Israel as Ezekiel was shown from 726-721 BCE) for continued disobedience and keeping pagan rituals in Christianity which were the very rituals He judged and scattered us for, such as Astarte or Easter fertility goddess worship, weeping for Tamuz or better known as lent today and winter solstice sun god worship prior to the advancement of the equinox of December 25th (Now of course that real solstice is December 21st) and lastly keeping the Sabbath Day of the Invincible Sun proclaimed by Constantine, a sun god worshipper. Perhaps Jeremiah spoke truth; (Jer 16:19) O יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth and say, Our fathers have inherited only falsehood, futility, and there is no value in them.”1 Footnote: 1See Ps. 147:19, Isa. 2:3, Isa. 60:2-3, John 4:22, Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, Rom. 9:4.

Now with that as understanding to see how I interpreted what I was told, hopefully I can explain and you will forgive me for in any way hurting or misleading you. That was never my intent and I am sorry from the depths of my soul.

I believe if you will continue to read and hear me out you will be blessed by what I believe I have been shown this last week as I sought the King in sackcloth and ashes so to speak.

Let’s look at some Scripture before I reveal what I suggest to you is of utmost importance to the Body of Messiah just now; or as my beloved brothers and sisters in South Africa and Namibia say - just now-now!

Thanks be to YHWH only two of you have written and declared that I am a false prophet and worthy of stones. I want to say quickly- be careful how you judge for the same manner in which you judge Yah will judge you. Am I angry? Only at me for misunderstanding and I do not want my beloved brothers and sisters judged harshly because they believe erroneously that they have the right to sit in the lawgiver’s seat. (Yah’s throne) (Jas 4:11) Brothers, do not speak against one another. He that speaks against a brother and judges his brother speaks against Torah and judges Torah. And if you judge Torah, you are not a doer of Torah but a judge. (Jas 4:12) There is one Lawgiver and Judge, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

I have NEVER claimed to be a prophet or sit in the office of a prophet (Only a watchman who sees a sword coming on the land) but tell me after you read this. Is this man of YHWH a false prophet based on our limited understanding of truth? Did what he proclaims happen or not and when he said it would? What I have said that as a watchman, we are all required to speak out warning if we see a sword coming on the land! (Eze 33:2) "Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, 'If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, (Eze 33:3) and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people, (Eze 33:4) then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. (Eze 33:5) 'He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. (Eze 33:6) 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'

(Jon 3:1) And the word of יהוה came to Yonah the second time, saying, (Jon 3:2)Arise, go to Ninewĕh, that great city, and proclaim to it the message that I am speaking to you.” (Jon 3:3) And Yonah arose and went to Ninewĕh, according to the word of יהוה. Now Ninewĕh was a great city before Elohim, of three day’s journey. (Jon 3:4) And Yonah began to go in to the city on the first day’s walk. And he cried out and said, “Yet forty days, and Ninewĕh shall be overthrown!” (Jon 3:5) And the men of Ninewĕh believed in Elohim, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. (Jon 3:6) And the word reached the sovereign of Ninewĕh, so he arose from his throne and took off his robe, and covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. (Jon 3:7) And he proclaimed and said throughout Ninewĕh, “By decree of the sovereign and his nobles: No man or beast, herd or flock, shall taste whatever – let them not eat, let them not even drink water. (Jon 3:8) “But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and call mightily to Elohim. And let each one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. (Jon 3:9) “Who knows whether Elohim does turn and relent, and shall turn away from the heat of His displeasure, so that we do not perish?” (Jon 3:10) And Elohim saw their works that they turned from their evil way. And Elohim relented from the evil which He had said He would do to them, and He did not do it. (Jon 4:1) But it greatly displeased Yonah, and he was grieved. (Jon 4:2) And he prayed to יהוה, and he said, “Please, יהוה was this not what I said while I was in my own land? This is why I went ahead and fled to Tarshish. For I know that you are an Ěl showing favor, and compassionate, patient and of great kindness, and relenting from doing evil. (Jon 4:3) “And now, O יהוה, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live!” (Jon 4:4) And יהוה said, “Are you right to be displeased?” (Jon 4:5) Then Yonah went out of the city and sat on the east side of the city, and made himself a shelter there, and sat under it in the shade, to see what would become of the city. (Jon 4:6) And יהוה Elohim appointed a plant and made it come up over Yonah, to be a shade for his head to deliver him from his discomfort. And Yonah greatly rejoiced over the plant. (Jon 4:7) But as morning dawned the next day Elohim appointed a worm which attacked the plant so that it withered. (Jon 4:8) And it came to be when the sun came up, that Elohim appointed a scorching east wind, and the sun smote on Yonah’s head, so that he grew faint, and asked for his life to die, and said, “It is better for me to die than to live.” (Jon 4:9) And Elohim said to Yonah, “Have you rightly become displeased over the plant?” And he said, “I have rightly become displeased, even to death!” (Jon 4:10) And יהוה said, “You felt sorry for the plant for which you have not labored, nor made it grow, which came up in a night and perished in a night. (Jon 4:11) And should I not pardon Ninewĕh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand beings who have not known their right hand from their left, and many cattle?”

I did not say that YHWH has pardoned mystery Babylon (USA) or that the Mideast is not in store for rockets flying as in Isaiah 17:1; but hang on and you will get the benefit of what I was shown as I cried out to heaven this week.

Here is the Father’s heart cry for planet earth and His family! Remember drunkards are not drunk so much on wine as they are not sober and alert about the Father’s business- our business is to pray and believe for loved ones and precious family to wake up and be restored in Yahshua Messiah! Many will be brought into the Kingdom by us who weep at the altar on their behalf- it is not just about us running off and hiding and building a retreat for us alone! Goodness- we need to awaken before it is too late- the day is far spent and the next day- the Day of the Lord is at hand! We will win many with our tears on the altar! Believe and receive! Many will soon die and we will be held accountable for our self preservation modes and our lack of compassion for the cry of the Father’s heart, Restoration!

(Joe 1:5) Wake up, you drunkards, and weep. And wail, all you drinkers of wine, on account of the new wine, for it has been cut off from your mouth. (Joe 1:6) For a nation has come up against my land, strong, and innumerable. Its teeth are the teeth of a lion, and it has the fangs of a lioness. (Joe 1:7) It has lain waste my vine and splintered my fig tree. It has made it entirely bare and cast it away, its branches became white. (Joe 1:8) Wail like a maiden girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth. (Joe 1:9) The grain offering and the drink offering have been cut off from the House of יהוה. The priests, servants of יהוה, have mourned. (Joe 1:10) The field is ravaged, the ground has mourned, for the grain is ruined, the new wine has dried up, the oil fails. (Joe 1:11) The farmers are ashamed the vinedressers wail over the wheat and over the barley, for the harvest of the field is destroyed. (Joe 1:12) The vine has dried up, and the fig tree droops, pomegranate, also palm, and apple tree, all the trees of the field are dried up, because joy has dried up among the sons of men. (Joe 1:13) Gird yourselves and lament, you priests. Wail you attendants of the altar. Come lie all night in sackcloth, you attendants of my Elohim. For the grain offering and the drink offering are withheld from the house of your Elohim. (Joe 1:14) Set apart a fast. Call an assembly, gather the elders, all the inhabitants of the land, into the House of יהוה your Elohim, and cry out to יהוה. (Joe 1:15) Alas for the day! The day of יהוה is near, and it comes as destruction from the Almighty.

Thanks for hanging with me and reading to this place where I will share what I believe I was told during this heart wrenching week.

You are sad that thousands- perhaps millions are not already dead. Instead, should you not be rejoicing in thanksgiving that you have time to pray and intercede for the many that still do not know me?

As I continued to cry out with hours of worship and weeping before our King and Messiah, (3 days plus and some of the nights of praying continually in the Spirit in agony) Here is what I heard; a still small voice with 3 questions for me. “What is the Feast of Trumpets for?” I was startled and answered- Master you know- it is about awakening and warning the people with the blowing of a shofar (trumpet). “Yes it is a warning as the time is at hand. Did you teach them to seek my face with fasting and prayer for themselves like I warned you?” I replied, Master, you know I did my best to. “Did you teach them to receive my Spirit and not Torah only?” Thankfully now I replied, “I taught all those that would receive, Master.” The next thing the still small voice spoke was all I heard- but I was still blessed by it- “then you will be fine.” Obviously, I wanted to hear well done and not you will be only fine, but that is not how it happened. I realize some of you will not believe what I am saying, that is okay.

Some, (actually many) have come out of religious traditions that have blocked you from receiving His Spirit and ever hearing anything from heaven. You have now run to a new religion and are trying to follow as best you can without receiving the power of His Spirit in your soul and flesh. Goodness, I don’t know how you would even know you are saved if His Spirit does not witness with your spirit. His sheep WILL HEAR HIS VOICE! We may misinterpret but we will HEAR His voice and not listen to the voice of the thief- period! That new religion is Torah Keeper. Once again, we have been deceived by hasatan about it is works only that bring us to His Kingdom. WRONG! It is and has always about relationship and the Holy Spirit is how we become His witnesses and out of a loving relationship want to obey Him! (Act 1:8) but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth." When we humble ourselves and receive more of his Spirit (His way) we will desire to walk in his commands, His compassion and His love. Something many of us Torah keepers are severely lacking- LOVE and MERCY!

In closing, I will not and cannot predict any time in the near future when rockets will fly- but fly they will- cannot even report the 40 days that Jonah cried out about. Yet forty days, and Ninewĕh shall be overthrown!” Yes also, I now understand why He instructed me to teach the people to seek His face for themselves as He knew I would teach exactly what I heard without questioning what He was really saying. I still believe rockets will soon fly and we are still not ready! We know the patterns of the Feasts of the Lord and we must be about our Father’s business.

Next week we will start our torah Study regarding the soon coming seasons of Yom Kippor (Atonement or Judgment Day) and Tabernacles and this year we will continue to finish the Torah Cycle to Aviv- when the Biblical calendar actually starts over and not start over at the Orthodox Jewish man made new year of Tishri 1- Feast of Trumpets. May YHWH bless you, make His face to shine on you, lift up His countenance on you, and give you his peace. Thanks for so many of you who have loved me and encouraged me. May He hear your prayers for your lost loved ones now and may you receive His justice on your behalf. (1Jn 5:14) This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (1Jn 5:15) And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

Shalom from my heart to yours,

Thurston

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com - Weekly Torah Study/updates

www.seedtime2harvest.com - Offerings and DVDs/teachings available etc

Thanks for your prayers and financial offerings- may YHWH direct, protect, provide for you and use you to produce much fruit that will remain in these days approaching called JACOB’S TROUBLE! Your seed is guaranteed by YHWH to produce fruit after its own kind! Listen and help the widows, orphans, Levite types, and those even of your own house where he tells you to give! She ‘mah O’ Israel- HEAR AND OBEY!

Next week we will be back at our weekly Torah Study and teaching on Yom Kippor and then Tabernacles- Sukkot! Remember you are His treasure because you desire to obey the King of Glory! (John 14:21) He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”