Be a light - but avoid burning up!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 TM

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

It seems right to review last week’s study more in depth than normal since the intercession that Abraham did for Lot and his family living among wickedness of the whoring culture of Sodomy (Sodom and Gomorah) is a picture of what is happening today in the USA and elsewhere. It is getting darker and darker and if we do not intercede for our loved ones we can expect fire to consume them also as Peter (Kefa) warned. (2Pe 3:3) Know this first of all, that in the last day’s mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, (2Pe 3:4) and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation." (2Pe 3:5) For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of YHWH the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, (2Pe 3:6) through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. (2Pe 3:7) But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the Day of Judgment and destruction of ungodly men. (2Pe 3:8) But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with YHWH one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. (2Pe 3:9) YHWH is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. (2Pe 3:10) But the Day of YHWH will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. (2Pe 3:11) Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, (2Pe 3:12) looking for and hastening the coming of the Day of YHWH, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!



Remember all things are possible for YHWH, the only reason they are not possible for you and I is our UNBELIEF! What gets rid of unbelief? PRAYER AND FASTING according to Yahshua! Prayer AND Fasting, not prayer without fasting or fasting without prayer! If we really care about our loved ones we will seek YHWH’s face with prayer and fasting and quit worrying…Yahshua promises in Revelation to throw the fearful (worriers) into hell with the adulterers, murderers etc. Why? Because, if that is who we become under great fiery trials we have trusted the power of hasatan to do us harm, more than the power of YHWH to deliver us! (Could this apply to you and me? NOT IF we pray and fast and overcome! So let’s look again.



(Gen 18:13) And יהוה said to Aḇraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I truly have a child, since I am old?’ (Gen 18:14) “Is any matter too hard for יהוה? At the appointed time I am going to return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah is to have a son.” (Gen 18:15) But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. And He said, “No, but you did laugh!” (Gen 18:16) And the men rose up from there and looked toward Seḏom, and Aḇraham went with them to send them away. (Gen 18:17) And יהוה said, “Shall I hide from Aḇraham what I am doing, (Gen 18:18) since Aḇraham is certainly going to become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? (Gen 18:19) “For I have known him, so that he commands his children and his household after him, to guard the way of יהוה, to do righteousness and right-ruling, so that יהוה brings to Aḇraham what He has spoken to him.” (Gen 18:20) And יהוה said, “Because the outcry against Seḏom and Amorah is great, and because their sin is very heavy, (Gen 18:21) “I am going down now to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me, and if not, I know.” (Gen 18:22) So the men (Most likely this is YHWH Elohim) turned away from there and went toward Seḏom, but יהוה still stood before Aḇraham.



Intercession Time! He is still searching the Earth to look for a man to stand in the gap!



(Gen 18:23) And Aḇraham drew near and said, “Would you also destroy the righteous with the wrong? (Gen 18:24) “Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city, would you also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it? (Gen 18:25) “Far be it from you to act in this way, to slay the righteous with the wrong, so that the righteous should be as the wrong. Far be it from you! Does the Judge of all the Earth not do right?” (Gen 18:26) And יהוה said, “If I find in Seḏom fifty righteous within the city, then I shall spare the entire place for their sakes.” (Gen 18:27) And Aḇraham answered and said, “Look, please, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to יהוה, (Gen 18:28) “Suppose there are five less than the fifty righteous, would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?” And He said, “If I find there forty-five, I do not destroy it.” (Gen 18:29) And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there are found forty?” And He said, “I would not do it for the sake of forty.” (Gen 18:30) And he said, “Let not יהוה be displeased, and let me speak: Suppose there are found thirty?” And He said, “I would not do it if I find thirty there.” (Gen 18:31) And he said, “Look, please, I have taken it upon myself to speak to יהוה: Suppose there are found twenty?” And He said, “I would not destroy it for the sake of twenty.” (Gen 18:32) And he said, “Let not יהוה be displeased, and let me speak only this time: Suppose there are found ten?” And He said, “I would not destroy it for the sake of ten.” (Gen 18:33) Then יהוה went away as soon as He had ended speaking to Aḇraham. And Aḇraham returned to his place.



At least Lot could still recognize YHWH!



(Gen 19:1) And the two messengers came to Seḏom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Seḏom. And when Lot saw them, he rose up to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground, (Gen 19:2) and he said, “Look, please my masters, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet, and rise early and go your way.” And they said, “No, but let us spend the night in the open square.” (Gen 19:3) But he urged them strongly, and they turned in to him and came into his house. And he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. (Gen 19:4) Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Seḏom, both old and young, all the people from every part surrounded the house.

(Gen 19:5) And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, and let us ‘know’ them.” (Gen 19:6) So Lot went out to them through the doorway, and shut the door behind him, (Gen 19:7) and said, “Please, my brothers, do not do evil!



Lot had lived among this wickedness and was receiving their darkness. FLEE wickedness!



(Gen 19:8) “Look, please, I have two daughters who have not known a man. Please, let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you wish, only do no deed to these men, because they have come under the shadow of my roof.” (Gen 19:9) But they said, “Stand back!” And they said, “This one came in to sojourn, and should he always judge? Now we are going to treat you worse than them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door.

(Gen 19:10) But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. (Gen 19:11) Then they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, and they wearied themselves to find the door. (Gen 19:12) And the men said to Lot, “Have you anyone else here? A son-in-law, and your sons, and your daughters, and whomever you have in the city – bring them out of this place! (Gen 19:13) “We are going to destroy this place, because the cry against them has grown great before the face of יהוה, and יהוה has sent us to destroy it.” (Gen 19:14) And Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who had married his daughters, and said, “Get up, get out of this place, for יהוה is going to destroy this city!” But to his sons-in-law he seemed to be as one joking. (Gen 19:15) And when morning dawned, the messengers urged Lot to hurry, saying, “Get up, and take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the punishment of the city.” (Gen 19:16) And while he loitered, the men took hold of his hand, and his wife’s hand, and the hands of his two daughters, יהוה having compassion on him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city. (Gen 19:17) And it came to be, when they had brought them outside, that he said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be consumed.”



(Gen 19:18) And Lot said to them, “Oh no, יהוה! (Gen 19:19) “Look, please, your servant has found favor in your eyes, and you have increased your kindness which you have shown me by saving my life, but I am unable to escape to the mountains, lest calamity overtakes me and I die.

(Gen 19:20) “Look, please, this city is near enough to flee to, and it is small. Please let me escape there – is it not a small matter – and let my life be saved?” (Gen 19:21) And He said to him, “Look, I have favored you concerning this matter also, without overthrowing this city for which you have spoken. (Gen 19:22) “Hurry and escape from there. I am not able to do any deed until you arrive there.” So the name of the city was called Tsoʽar.



Sodom, Gomorah, Aḏmah and Zeboim were destroyed and burnt at 5000 degrees Fahrenheit, which allowed the structures to remain as the molecular density made them heavier so they would not blow away but remain for a testimony against those living in the Last Days living in sin- transgression of the Torah (Law) according to 1st John. The human body is reduced to salt at that temperature; hence the saltlicks from Lot’s wife and others are now available for the gazelles. See www.Wyattmuseum.com



(Gen 19:23) The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Tsoʽar. (Gen 19:24) And יהוה rained sulphur and fire on Seḏom and Amorah, from יהוה out of the heavens. (Gen 19:25) So He overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. (Gen 19:26) But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a post of salt. (Hebrew idiom for returning) (Gen 19:27) And Aḇraham arose early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before יהוה, (Gen 19:28) and he looked toward Seḏom and Amorah, and toward all the land of the plain. And he looked and saw the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace. (Gen 19:29) Thus it came to be, when Elohim destroyed the cities of the plain, that Elohim remembered Aḇraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot had dwelt. (Gen 19:30) And Lot went up out of Tsoʽar and dwelt in the mountains, and his two daughters were with him, for he was afraid to dwell in Tsoʽar. And he and his two daughters dwelt in a cave.



Okay, I feel better having reviewed this fire appropriated and reserved for our day. It is exciting that we are at the "End of the Age" and fireworks are beginning. As I have spoken before, it is EREV! Remember how in Genesis YHWH created the evening and morning, the first day, the evening and morning the second day etc? That in Hebrew is EREV, when darkness mixes with light. That is why it is getting darker. Remember the scripture, after 2 days He will revive us? (A day with YHWH is as 1000 years and 1000 years is as a day) It is the two days. It is getting darker. Remember also that darkness will cover the whole Earth and gross darkness the people. We will shine greater and greater and His light getting brighter and brighter in us, will draw men to Him.

This helps us to understand the days we are now living in!

(Hosea 6:1) "Come, let us return to YHWH. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. (Hosea 6:2) "He will revive us after two days; He will rise us up on the third day that we may live before Him. (Hosea 6:3) "So let us know, let us press on to know YHWH. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth." (Hosea 6:4) What shall I do with you, O Ephraim? What shall I do with you, O Judah? Your loyalty is like a morning cloud and like the dew which goes away early. (Hosea 6:5) Therefore I have hewn them in pieces by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth; and the judgments on you are like the light that goes forth. (Hosea 6:6) For I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, And in the knowledge of YHWH rather than burnt offerings. (Hosea 6:7) But like Adam they have transgressed the covenant; There they have dealt treacherously against Me. (Hosea 6:8) Gilead is a city of wrongdoers, Tracked with bloody footprints. (Hosea 6:9) And as raiders wait for a man, so a band of priests murder on the way to Sheḵem; Surely they have committed crime. (Hosea 6:10) In the house of Israel I have seen a horrible thing; Ephraim's harlotry is there, Israel has defiled itself. (Hosea 6:11) Also, O Judah, there is a harvest appointed for you, When I restore the fortunes of my people.



(Isa 60:1) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of YHWH is raised upon thee. (Isa 60:2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but YHWH shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. (Isa 60:3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. (Isa 60:4) Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. (Isa 60:5) Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. Thanks for reviewing last week’s study with me! Now we return and study this week’s Torah portion.



Here are the Scriptures for this week: Hayyei- Sarah’s Life

Genesis 23:1-25:18

1 Kings 1:1-31, Joshua Chapters 13, 14, and 15



Note Abraham was not with her when she died but came to mourn

(Gen 23:1) And Sarah lived one hundred and twenty-seven years, the years of the life of Sarah. (Gen 23:2) And Sarah died in Qiryath Arba that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan, and Aḇraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her. (Gen 23:3) Then Aḇraham rose up from beside his dead, and spoke to the sons of Ḥĕth, saying, (Gen 23:4) “I am a foreigner and a sojourner among you. Give me property for a burial site among you, so that I bury my dead from my presence.” (Gen 23:5) And the sons of Ḥĕth answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:6) “Hear us, my master: You are a prince of Elohim among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our burial places. None of us withholds from you his burial site, from burying your dead.”



Abraham will not allow gifts except from YHWH who alone gets credit!



(Gen 23:7) So Aḇraham rose and bowed himself to the people of the land, the sons of Ḥĕth.

(Gen 23:8) And he spoke with them, saying, “If it is your desire that I bury my dead from my presence, hear me, and approach Ephron son of Tsoḥar for me, (Gen 23:9) and let me have the cave of Maḵpĕlah which he has, which is at the end of his field. Let him give it to me for the complete amount of silver, as property for a burial site among you.” (Gen 23:10) And Ephron dwelt among the sons of Ḥĕth. And Ephron the Ḥittite answered Aḇraham in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, all who entered at the gate of his city, saying, (Gen 23:11) “No, my master, listen to me! I shall give you the field and the cave that is in it. I shall give it to you in the presence of the sons of my people. I shall give it to you. Bury your dead!” (Gen 23:12) And Aḇraham bowed himself down before the people of the land, (Gen 23:13) and he spoke to Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying, “If only you would hear me. I shall give the amount of silver for the field, take it from me, and let me bury my dead there.” (Gen 23:14) And Ephron answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:15) “My master, listen to me! The land is worth four hundred sheqels of silver. What is that between you and me? So bury your dead.” (Gen 23:16) And Aḇraham listened to Ephron, and Aḇraham weighed out the silver for Ephron which he had named in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, four hundred sheqels of silver, currency of the merchants. (Gen 23:17) Thus the field of Ephron which was in Maḵpĕlah, which was before Mamrĕ, the field and the cave which was in it, and all the trees that were in the field, which were within all the surrounding borders, were deeded (Gen 23:18) to Aḇraham as a possession in the presence of the sons of Ḥĕth, before all who went in at the gate of his city. (Gen 23:19) And after this Aḇraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Maḵpĕlah, before Mamrĕ, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan. (Gen 23:20) Thus the field and the cave that is in it were deeded to Aḇraham by the sons of Ḥĕth as property for a burial site.



Don’t take a wife for my son from among these pagan people, sun-god and Easter fertility worshipping people!



(Gen 24:1) And Aḇraham was old, advanced in years. And יהוה had blessed Aḇraham in every way. (Gen 24:2) And Aḇraham said to the oldest servant of his house, who ruled over all that he had, “Please, put your hand under my thigh, (Gen 24:3) so that I make you swear by יהוה, the Elohim of the heavens and the Elohim of the earth, that you do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, among whom I dwell, (Gen 24:4) but to go to my land and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son Yitsḥaq.” (Gen 24:5) And the servant said to him, “What if the woman refuses to follow me to this land? Do I then take your son back to the land from which you came?” (Gen 24:6) And Aḇraham said to him, “Beware lest you take my son back there! (Gen 24:7) “יהוה, Elohim of the heavens, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my relatives, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your seed I give this land,’ He sends His messenger before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there.

(Gen 24:8) “And if the woman refuses to follow you, then you shall be released from this oath; only, do not take my son back there.” (Gen 24:9) Then the servant put his hand under the thigh of Aḇraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. (Gen 24:10) And the servant took ten of his master’s camels and left, for his entire master’s good gifts were in his hand. And he arose and went to Aram Naharayim, to the city of Naḥor. (Gen 24:11) And he made his camels kneel down outside the city by a fountain of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.



At this point, Eleazar (Abraham’s servant) was not a follower of YHWH



(Gen 24:12) And he said, “יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please cause her to meet before me this day, and show kindness to my master Aḇraham. (Gen 24:13) “See, I am standing here by the fountain of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water.

(Gen 24:14) “Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your jar to let me drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too,’ let her be the one whom You have appointed for Your servant Yitsḥaq. And let me know by this that you have shown kindness to my master.” (Gen 24:15) And it came to be, before he had ended speaking, that see, Riḇqah, who was born to Bethu’ĕl, son of Milkah, the wife of Naḥor, Aḇraham’s brother, came out with her jar on her shoulder. (Gen 24:16) And the young woman was very good-looking, a maiden, no man having known her. And she went down to the fountain, filled her jar, and came up.

(Gen 24:17) And the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me drink a little water from your jar.” (Gen 24:18) And she said, “Drink, my master.” And she hurried and let her jar down to her hand, and gave him a drink. (Gen 24:19) And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, “Let me draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking.” (Gen 24:20) And she hurried and emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the fountain to draw water, and drew for all his camels. (Gen 24:21) And watching her, the man remained silent in order to know whether יהוה had prospered his way or not. (Gen 24:22) And it came to be, when the camels had finished drinking, that the man took a golden nose ring weighing half a sheqel, and two bracelets for her wrists weighing ten sheqels of gold, (Gen 24:23) and said, “Whose daughter are you? Please inform me, is there room in your father’s house for us to spend the night?” (Gen 24:24) And she said to him, “I am the daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Milkah’s son, whom she bore to Naḥor.” (Gen 24:25) And she said to him, “We have both straw and fodder enough, and room to spend the night.”



Apparently, this “sign” brings Eleazar to worship YHWH!



(Gen 24:26) And the man bowed down his head and worshipped יהוה. (Gen 24:27) And he said, “Blessed be יהוה Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who has not forsaken His kindness and His truth toward my master. As for me, being on the way, יהוה led me to the house of my master’s brothers.” (Gen 24:28) Then the young woman ran and informed those of her mother’s house these matters. (Gen 24:29) And Riḇqah had a brother whose name was Laḇan, and Laḇan ran out to the man, to the fountain. (Gen 24:30) And it came to be, when he saw the nose ring, and the bracelets on his sister’s wrists, and when he heard the words of his sister Riḇqah, saying, “Thus the man spoke to me,” that he went to the man and saw him standing by the camels at the fountain. (Gen 24:31) And he said, “Come in, O blessed of יהוה! Why do you stand outside? I myself have prepared the house, and a place for the camels.” (Gen 24:32) So the man came into the house, while he unloaded the camels and provided straw and fodder for the camels and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men who were with him, (Gen 24:33) and set food before him to eat. But he said, “Let me not eat until I have spoken my word.” And he said, “Speak on.” (Gen 24:34) And he said, “I am Aḇraham’s servant.



Remember purpose! Abraham was blessed to be a blessing!



(Gen 24:35) “And יהוה has blessed my master exceedingly, and he has become great. And He has given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and male and female servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 24:36) “And Sarah my master’s wife bore a son to my master when she was old. And he has given to him all that he has. (Gen 24:37) “And my master made me swear, saying, ‘Do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, in whose land I dwell, (Gen 24:38) but go to my father’s house and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son.’ (Gen 24:39) “And I said to my master, ‘What if the woman does not follow me?’ (Gen 24:40) “But he said to me, ‘יהוה, before whom I walk, sends His messenger with you and shall prosper your way. And you shall take a wife for my son from my relatives and from my father’s house. (Gen 24:41) ‘Then, when you go to my relatives, you are to be released from this oath. And if they do not give her to you, then you are released from my oath.’ (Gen 24:42) “And this day I came to the mountain and said, ‘יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please, if You are prospering the way in which I am going, (Gen 24:43) see, I am standing by the fountain of water, and when the maiden comes out to draw water, and I say to her, “Please give me a little water from your jar to drink,” (Gen 24:44) and she says to me, “Drink, and let me draw for your camels too,” let her be the woman whom יהוה has appointed for my master’s son.’ (Gen 24:45) “I had not yet ended speaking in my heart, then see, Riḇqah was coming out with her jar on her shoulder. And she went down to the fountain and drew water. And I said to her, ‘Please let me drink.’ (Gen 24:46) “And she hurried and let her jar down from her shoulder, and said, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too.’ So I drank, and she watered the camels too. (Gen 24:47) “And I asked her, and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’ And she said, ‘The daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Naḥor’s son, whom Milkah bore to him.’ Then I put the nose ring on her nose and the bracelets on her wrists.



More worship from Eleazar!



(Gen 24:48) “And I bowed my head and worshipped יהוה, and blessed יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who had led me in the true way to take the daughter of my master’s brother for his son. (Gen 24:49) “And now, if you are going to show kindness and truth to my master, let me know, and if not, let me know, so that I turn to the right or to the left.” (Gen 24:50) And Laḇan answered – Bethu’ĕl too – and said, “The matter comes from יהוה, we are not able to speak to you either evil or good. (Gen 24:51) “See, Riḇqah is before you. Take her and go, and let her be your master’s son’s wife, as יהוה has spoken.” (Gen 24:52) And it came to be, when Aḇraham’s servant heard their words, that he bowed himself towards the earth before יהוה. (Gen 24:53) And the servant brought out ornaments of silver, and ornaments of gold, and garments, and gave them to Riḇqah. He also gave costly gifts to her brother and to her mother. (Gen 24:54) And he and the men who were with him ate and drank and spent the night. When they arose in the morning he said, “Let me go to my master.” (Gen 24:55) But her brother and her mother said, “Let the young woman stay with us a few days, at least ten, then you go.” (Gen 24:56) And he said to them, “Do not delay me, since יהוה has prospered my way. Let me go so that I go to my master.” (Gen 24:57) And they said, “Let us call the young woman and ask her.” (Gen 24:58) So they called Riḇqah and said to her, “Are you going with this man?” And she said, “I shall go.” (Gen 24:59) So they let go Riḇqah their sister and her nurse, and Aḇraham’s servant and his men. (Gen 24:60) And they blessed Riḇqah and said to her, “Let our sister become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your seed possess the gates of those who hate them.”

(Gen 24:61) And Riḇqah and her young women arose, and they rode on the camels and followed the man. So the servant took Riḇqah and left. (Gen 24:62) And Yitsḥaq came from the way of Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i, for he dwelt in the South. (Gen 24:63) And Yitsḥaq went out to meditate in the field in the evening. And he lifted his eyes and looked and saw the camels coming. (Gen 24:64) And Riḇqah lifted her eyes, and when she saw Yitsḥaq she dismounted from her camel, (Gen 24:65) and she had said to the servant, “Who is this man walking in the field to meet us?” And the servant said, “It is my master.” So she took a veil and covered herself. (Gen 24:66) And the servant told Yitsḥaq all the matters he had done. (Gen 24:67) And Yitsḥaq brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent. And he took Riḇqah and she became his wife, and he loved her. Thus Yitsḥaq was comforted after his mother’s death. (Gen 25:1) And Aḇraham took another wife, whose name was Qeturah. (Gen 25:2) And she bore him Zimran, and Yoqshan, and Meḏan, and Miḏyan, and Yishbaq, and Shuwaḥ. (Gen 25:3) And Yoqshan brought forth Sheḇa and Deḏan. And the sons of Deḏan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Le’ummim. (Gen 25:4) And the sons of Miḏyan were Ěphah, and Ěpher, and Ḥanoḵ, and Aḇiḏa, and Eldaʽah. All these were the children of Qeturah. (Gen 25:5) Now Aḇraham gave all that he had to Yitsḥaq, (Gen 25:6) but to the sons of the concubines whom Aḇraham had, Aḇraham gave gifts while he was still living, and sent them away from his son Yitsḥaq, eastward, to the land of the east. (Gen 25:7) And these are all the years of Aḇraham’s life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years.

(Gen 25:8) And Aḇraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, aged and satisfied, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:9) And his sons Yitsḥaq and Yishmaʽĕl buried him in the cave of Maḵpĕlah, which is before Mamrĕ, in the field of Ephron son of Tsoḥar the Ḥittite, (Gen 25:10) the field which Aḇraham purchased from the sons of Ḥĕth. There Aḇraham was buried with Sarah his wife.



Abraham dies and the blessings fall on Isaac!



(Gen 25:11) And it came to be, after the death of Aḇraham, that Elohim blessed his son Yitsḥaq. And Yitsḥaq dwelt at Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i. (Gen 25:12) And this is the genealogy of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, whom Haḡar the Mitsrite, Sarah’s female servant, bore to Aḇraham. (Gen 25:13) And these were the names of the sons of Yishmaʽĕl, by their names, according to their generations: The first-born of Yishmaʽĕl, Neḇayoth; then Qĕḏar, and Aḏbe’ĕl, and Miḇsam, (Gen 25:14) and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, (Gen 25:15) Haḏar, and Tĕma, Yetur, Naphish, and Qĕḏemah. (Gen 25:16) These were the sons of Yishmaʽĕl and these were their names, by their towns and their settlements, twelve chiefs according to their tribes. (Gen 25:17) And these were the years of the life of Yishmaʽĕl: one hundred and thirty-seven years. And he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:18) And they dwelt from Ḥawilah as far as Shur, which is east of Mitsrayim as you go toward Ashshur. He settled before all his brothers.



Solomon alone will reign for King David but hasatan still tries his tricks!

(1Ki 1:1) And Sovereign Dawiḏ was old, advanced in years. And they covered him with garments, but he could not get warm. (1Ki 1:2) So his servants said to him, “Let them seek for our master the sovereign a young woman, a maiden, and she shall stand before the sovereign and be his companion, and shall lie in your bosom, so that our master the sovereign gets warm.” (1Ki 1:3) And they sought for a lovely young woman in all the border of Yisra’ĕl, and found Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite, and brought her to the sovereign. (1Ki 1:4) And the young woman was very lovely. And she was a companion for the sovereign, and served him, but the sovereign did not know her. (1Ki 1:5) And Aḏoniyah son of Ḥaggith exalted himself, saying, “I reign.” And he prepared for himself a chariot and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. (1Ki 1:6) Now his father had not worried him at any time by saying, “Why have you done so?” He was also very good-looking. And he was born after Aḇshalom. (1Ki 1:7) And he talked with Yo’aḇ son of Tseruyah and with Eḇyathar the priest, and they supported Aḏoniyah. (1Ki 1:8) But Tsaḏoq the priest, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimʽi, and Rĕʽi, and the mighty men who belonged to Dawiḏ were not with Aḏoniyahu. (1Ki 1:9) And Aḏoniyahu offered sheep and cattle and fatlings by the stone of Zoḥeleth, which is by Ěn Roḡĕl. He also invited all his brothers, the sovereign’s sons, and all the men of Yehuḏah, servants of the sovereign. (1Ki 1:10) But he did not invite Nathan the prophet, or Benayahu, or the mighty men, or Shelomoh his brother. (1Ki 1:11) Nathan then spoke to Bathsheḇa the mother of Shelomoh, saying, “Have you not heard that Aḏoniyahu son of Ḥaggith has become sovereign, and Dawiḏ our master does not know it? (1Ki 1:12) “And now, come let me give you advice, and deliver your own life and the life of your son Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:13) “Go immediately to Sovereign Dawiḏ and say to him, ‘did you not, my master, O sovereign, swear to your female servant, saying, “Certainly, your son Shelomoh shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne”? Why then has Aḏoniyahu become sovereign?’ (1Ki 1:14) “Look, while you are still speaking there with the sovereign let me come in after you and confirm your words.” (1Ki 1:15) And Bathsheḇa went into the room to the sovereign. Now the sovereign was very old, and Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite was serving the sovereign. (1Ki 1:16) And Bathsheḇa bowed and did obeisance to the sovereign. And the sovereign said, “What do you wish?” (1Ki 1:17) And she said to him, “My master, you swore by יהוה your Elohim to your female servant, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne.’ (1Ki 1:18) “And now, look! Aḏoniyah has become sovereign. And now, my master the sovereign, you do not know about it. (1Ki 1:19) “And he has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sons of the sovereign, and Eḇyathar the priest, and Yo’aḇ the commander of the army, but he did not invite Shelomoh your servant. (1Ki 1:20) “And you my master, O sovereign, the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl are on you, to declare to them who is going to sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him. (1Ki 1:21) “Otherwise it shall be, when my master the sovereign rests with his fathers, that I and my son Shelomoh shall be considered sinners.” (1Ki 1:22) And see, while she was still speaking with the sovereign, Nathan the prophet also came in. (1Ki 1:23) So they informed the sovereign, saying, “Here is Nathan the prophet.” And when he came in before the sovereign, he bowed down before the sovereign with his face to the ground. (1Ki 1:24) And Nathan said, “My master, O sovereign, have you said, ‘Aḏoniyahu shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne’? (1Ki 1:25) “For he has gone down today, and has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sovereign’s sons, and the commanders of the army, and Eḇyathar the priest. And look! They are eating and drinking before him. And they say, ‘Let Sovereign Aḏoniyahu live!’

(1Ki 1:26) “But he has not invited me, me your servant, or Tsaḏoq the priest, or Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, nor your servant Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:27) “If this matter is from my master the sovereign, then you did not let your servant know who should sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him.” (1Ki 1:28) And Sovereign Dawiḏ answered and said, “Call Bathsheḇa to me.” So she came into the sovereign’s presence and stood before the sovereign. (1Ki 1:29) And the sovereign took an oath and said, “As יהוה lives, who has redeemed my life out of all distress,



Keeping Promises!



(1Ki 1:30) even as I swore to you by יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne in my place,’ even so I do this day.” (1Ki 1:31) And Bathsheḇa bowed with her face to the earth, and did obeisance to the sovereign, and said, “Let my master Sovereign Dawiḏ live forever!” (1Ki 1:32) And Sovereign Dawiḏ said, “Call me Tsaḏoq the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa.” And they came before the sovereign. (1Ki 1:33) And the sovereign said to them, “Take with you the servants of your master and you shall have Shelomoh my son ride on my own mule, and take him down to Giḥon. (1Ki 1:34) “And there Tsaḏoq the priest and Nathan the prophet shall anoint him sovereign over Yisra’ĕl. And blow the horn, and say, ‘Let Sovereign Shelomoh live!’ (1Ki 1:35) “And you shall come up after him, and he shall come and sit on my throne, and he shall reign in my place. For I have appointed him to be ruler over Yisra’ĕl and over Yehuḏah.” (1Ki 1:36) And Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa answered the sovereign and said, “Amĕn! So says יהוה Elohim of my master the sovereign. (1Ki 1:37) “As יהוה has been with my master the sovereign, so let Him be with Shelomoh and make his throne greater than the throne of my master Sovereign Dawiḏ.” (1Ki 1:38) Then Tsaḏoq the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and the Kerĕthites, and the Pelĕthites went down and had Shelomoh ride on Sovereign Dawiḏ’s mule, and took him to Giḥon. (1Ki 1:39) And Tsaḏoq the priest took a horn of oil from the Tent and anointed Shelomoh. And they blew the horn, and all the people said, “Let Sovereign Shelomoh live!” (1Ki 1:40) And all the people came up after him. And the people played the flutes and rejoiced with great joy, so that the earth was split by their noise! (1Ki 1:41) And Aḏoniyahu and all the guests who were with him heard it as they had finished eating. And Yo’aḇ heard the sound of the horn, and said, “Why is the city in such a noisy uproar?” (1Ki 1:42) And he was still speaking, and then see, Yonathan came, son of Eḇyathar the priest. And Aḏoniyahu said to him, “Come in, for you are a brave man, and you bring good news.” (1Ki 1:43) But Yonathan answered and said to Aḏoniyahu, “No! Our master Sovereign Dawiḏ has made Shelomoh (Solomon) sovereign, (1Ki 1:44) and the sovereign has sent with him Tsaḏoq the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and the Kerĕthites, and the Pelĕthites. And they had him ride on the sovereign’s mule. (1Ki 1:45) “And Tsaḏoq the priest and Nathan the prophet have anointed him sovereign at Giḥon. And they have gone up from there rejoicing, and the city is moved. This is the noise you heard. (1Ki 1:46) “And further, Shelomoh sits on the throne of the reign. (1Ki 1:47) “And further, the servants of the sovereign have gone to bless our master Sovereign Dawiḏ, saying, and ‘Let your Elohim make the name of Shelomoh better than your name, and his throne greater than your throne.’ And the sovereign bowed himself on the bed. (1Ki 1:48) “And the sovereign also said thus, ‘Blessed be יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, who has given one to sit on my throne this day, while my eyes see it!’ ” (1Ki 1:49) and all the guests who were invited by Aḏoniyahu were afraid, and rose, and each one went his way. (1Ki 1:50) And Aḏoniyahu was afraid of Shelomoh, and rose, and went and took hold of the horns of the altar. (1Ki 1:51) And it was reported to Shelomoh, saying, “Look, Aḏoniyahu is afraid of Sovereign Shelomoh. And look, he has taken hold of the horns of the altar, saying, ‘Let Sovereign Shelomoh swear to me today that he does not put his servant to death with the sword.’

(1Ki 1:52) And Shelomoh said, “If he proves himself a worthy man, not one hair of him is going to fall to the earth, but if evil is found in him, then he shall die.” (1Ki 1:53) And Sovereign Shelomoh sent, and they brought him down from the altar. And he came and fell down before Sovereign Shelomoh. And Shelomoh said to him, “Go to your house.”



Here’s the Land of the 12 Tribes!



(Jos 13:1) And Yehoshua was old, advanced in years. And יהוה said to him, “You are old, advanced in years, and still much of the land remains to be possessed. (Jos 13:2) “This is the land that remains: all the districts of the Philistines and all the Geshurites, (Jos 13:3) from Shiḥor which is in front of Mitsrayim, and up to the border of Eqron northward, are considered as Kenaʽanite – the five princes of the Philistines, the Azzathites, and the Ashdoḏites, the Eshqelonites, the Gittites, and the Eqronites; also the Awwites (Jos 13:4) on the south; all the land of the Kenaʽanites, and Meʽarah that belongs to the Tsiḏonians as far as Aphĕq, to the border of the Amorites; (Jos 13:5) and the land of the Geḇalites, and all Leḇanon, toward the sunrise, from Baʽal Gaḏ below Mount Ḥermon as far as the entrance to Ḥamath; (Jos 13:6) all the inhabitants of the mountains from Leḇanon as far as Misrephoth Mayim, and all the Tsiḏonians. I myself drive them out from before the children of Yisra’ĕl. Only, divide it by lot to Yisra’ĕl as an inheritance, as I have commanded you. (Jos 13:7) “And now, divide this land as an inheritance to the nine tribes and half the tribe of Menashsheh.” (Jos 13:8) With them the other half tribe the Re’uḇĕnites and the Gaḏites received their inheritance, which Mosheh had given them, beyond the Yardĕn eastward, as Mosheh the servant of יהוה had given them: (Jos 13:9) from Aroʽĕr which is on the bank of the wadi Arnon, and the city that is in the middle of the wadi, and all the plain of Mĕyḏeḇa as far as Diḇon; (Jos 13:10) and all the cities of Siḥon sovereign of the Amorites, who reigned in Ḥeshbon, as far as the border of the children of Ammon; (Jos 13:11) and Gilʽaḏ, and the border of the Geshurites, and of the Maʽaḵathites, and all Mount Ḥermon, and all Bashan as far as Salḵah; (Jos 13:12) all the reign of Oḡ in Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth and Eḏreʽi, who remained of the remnant of the Repha’ites, for Mosheh had smitten and dispossessed them. (Jos 13:13) However, the children of Yisra’ĕl did not drive out the Geshurites nor the Maʽaḵathites, so the Geshurites and the Maʽaḵathites dwell in the midst of Yisra’ĕl to this day. (Jos 13:14) Only to the tribe of Lĕwi he had given no inheritance – the offerings made by fire to יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl were their inheritance, as He said to them. (Jos 13:15) And Mosheh gave to the tribe of the children of Re’uḇĕn, for their clans: (Jos 13:16) and their border was from Aroʽĕr, which is on the bank of the wadi Arnon, and the city that is in the middle of the wadi, and all the plain by Mĕyḏeḇa, (Jos 13:17) Ḥeshbon and all its cities that are in the plain: Diḇon, and Bamoth Baʽal, and Bĕyth Baʽal Meʽon, (Jos 13:18) and Yahtsah, and Qeḏĕmoth, and Mĕphaʽath, (Jos 13:19) and Qiryathayim, and Siḇmah, and Tsereth Shaḥar on the mountain of the valley, (Jos 13:20) and Bĕyth Peʽor, and the slopes of Pisgah, and Bĕyth Yeshimoth; (Jos 13:21) and all the cities of the tableland, and all the reign of Siḥon sovereign of the Amorites, who reigned in Ḥeshbon, whom Mosheh had smitten with the princes of Miḏyan: Ewi, and Reqem, and Tsur, and Ḥur, and Reḇa, princes of Siḥon dwelling in the land. (Jos 13:22) And the sons of Yisra’ĕl killed with the sword Bilʽam son of Beʽor, the diviner, among those who were killed by them. (Jos 13:23) And the border of the children of Re’uḇĕn was the bank of the Yardĕn. This was the inheritance of the children of Re’uḇĕn for their clans, the cities and their villages. (Jos 13:24) And Mosheh gave to the tribe of Gaḏ, to the children of Gaḏ for their clans: (Jos 13:25) and their border was Yaʽzĕr, and all the cities of Gilʽaḏ, and half the land of the children of Ammon as far as Aroʽĕr, which is before Rabbah, (Jos 13:26) and from Ḥeshbon to Ramath Mitspeh and Betonim, and from Maḥanayim to the border of Deḇir, (Jos 13:27) and in the valley Bĕyth Haram, and Bĕyth Nimrah, and Sukkoth, and Tsaphon, the rest of the reign of Siḥon sovereign of Ḥeshbon, the Yardĕn being its border, as far as the edge of the Sea of Kinnereth, beyond the Yardĕn eastward. (Jos 13:28) This is the inheritance of the children of Gaḏ for their clans, the cities and their villages. (Jos 13:29) And Mosheh gave to half the tribe of Menashsheh, and it was for half the tribe of the children of Menashsheh for their clans: (Jos 13:30) and their border was from Maḥanayim, all Bashan, all the reign of Oḡ sovereign of Bashan, and all the small towns of Ya’ir which are in Bashan, sixty cities; (Jos 13:31) and the half of Gilʽaḏ, and Ashtaroth and Eḏreʽi, cities of the reign of Oḡ in Bashan, were for the children of Maḵir son of Menashsheh, to the half of the children of Maḵir for their clans. (Jos 13:32) These Mosheh gave as an inheritance in the desert plains of Mo’aḇ beyond the Yardĕn, by Yeriḥo eastward. (Jos 13:33) But to the tribe of Lĕwi Mosheh gave no inheritance. יהוה, Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, He was their inheritance, as He had said to them. (Jos 14:1) Now these children of Yisra’ĕl inherited in the land of Kenaʽan, which Elʽazar the priest, and Yehoshua son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl caused them to inherit. (Jos 14:2) Their inheritance was by lot, as יהוה had commanded by the hand of Mosheh, for the nine tribes and the half-tribe. (Jos 14:3) Mosheh had given the inheritance of the two tribes and the half-tribe beyond the Yardĕn, but to the Lĕwites he gave no inheritance in their midst. (Jos 14:4) For the children of Yosĕph had become two tribes: Menashsheh and Ephrayim. And they gave no part to the Lĕwites in the land, except cities to dwell in, with their open land for their livestock and their possessions. (Jos 14:5) As יהוה had commanded Mosheh, so the children of Yisra’ĕl did, and they divided the land. (Jos 14:6) And the children of Yehuḏah came to Yehoshua in Gilgal, and Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, “You know the word which יהוה said to Mosheh the man of Elohim concerning you and me in Qaḏĕsh Barnĕa.



Spy with GOOD REPORT gets blessed for agreeing with YHWH!



(Jos 14:7) “I was forty years old when Mosheh the servant of יהוה sent me from Qaḏĕsh Barnĕa to spy out the land, and I brought back word to him as it was in my heart. (Jos 14:8) “But my brothers who went up with me made the heart of the people melt, but I followed יהוה my Elohim completely. (Jos 14:9) “So Mosheh swore on that day, saying, ‘The land on which your foot has trodden is your inheritance and your children’s forever, because you have followed יהוה my Elohim completely.’ (Jos 14:10) “And now, see, יהוה has kept me alive, as He said, these forty-five years since יהוה spoke this word to Mosheh while Yisra’ĕl walked in the wilderness. And now, see, I am eighty-five years old today. (Jos 14:11) “Yet I am still as strong today as I was on the day that Mosheh sent me. As my strength was then, so my strength is now, for battle, and for going out and for coming in. (Jos 14:12) “And now, give me this mountain of which יהוה spoke in that day, for you heard in that day how the Anaqim were there, and that the cities were great and walled. If יהוה is with me, then I shall dispossess them, as יהוה said.” (Jos 14:13) Yehoshua then blessed him, and gave Ḥeḇron to Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh as an inheritance. (Jos 14:14) So Ḥeḇron became the inheritance of Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh the Qenizzite to this day, because he followed יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl completely. (Jos 14:15) Now the name of Ḥeḇron was formerly Qiryath Arba (Arba was the greatest man among the Anaqim). And the land had rest from fighting. (Jos 15:1) And the lot of the tribe of the children of Yehuḏah for their clans was to the border of Eḏom, the Wilderness of Tsin southward in the extreme south. (Jos 15:2) And their southern border began at the edge of the Salt Sea, from the bay that faces southward. (Jos 15:3) And it went out to the southern side of the Ascent of Aqrabbim, passed over to Tsin, and went up on the south side of Qaḏĕsh Barnĕa, and passed over to Ḥetsron, went up to Aḏar, and went around to Qarqa, (Jos 15:4) and passed over to Atsmon, and went out to the wadi of Mitsrayim, and the border ended at the sea. This is your southern border. (Jos 15:5) And the east border was the Salt Sea as far as the end of the Yardĕn. And the border on the northern quarter began at the bay of the sea at the end of the Yardĕn. (Jos 15:6) And the border went up to Bĕyth Ḥoḡlah and passed over north of Bĕyth Araḇah. And the border went up to the stone of Bohan son of Re’uḇĕn. (Jos 15:7) And the border went up toward Deḇir from the Valley of Aḵor, and it turned northward toward Gilgal, which is before the Ascent of Aḏummim, which is south of the wadi. And the border passed over to the waters of Ěn Shemesh and ended at Ěn Roḡĕl. (Jos 15:8) And the border went up by the Valley of the Son of Hinnom to the southern slope of the Yeḇusite city that is Yerushalayim. And the border went up to the top of the mountain that lies before the Valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the Valley of Repha’im northward. (Jos 15:9) And the border went around from the top of the hill to the fountain of the water of Nephtowaḥ, and went up to the cities of Mount Ephron. And the border went around to Baʽalah that is Qiryath Yeʽarim. (Jos 15:10) And the border turned around from Baʽalah westward to Mount Sĕʽir, and passed over to the side of Mount Yeʽarim on the north, that is Kesalon, and went down to Bĕyth Shemesh, and passed over to Timnah. (Jos 15:11) And the border went out to the side of Eqron northward. And the border went around to Shikkeron, and passed over to Mount Baʽalah, and went out to Yaḇne’ĕl. And the border ended at the sea. (Jos 15:12) And the west border was the coastline of the Great Sea. This is the boundary of the children of Yehuḏah all around for their clans. (Jos 15:13) And to Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh he gave a portion in the midst of the children of Yehuḏah, according to the command of יהוה to Yehoshua: Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron – Arba was the father of Anaq. (Jos 15:14) And Kalĕḇ drove out the three sons of Anaq from there: Shĕshai, and Aḥiman, and Talmai, the children of Anaq. (Jos 15:15) And he went up from there to the inhabitants of Deḇir, and the name of Deḇir formerly was Qiryath Sĕpher. (Jos 15:16) And Kalĕḇ said, “He who smites Qiryath Sĕpher and shall capture it, to him I shall give Aḵsah my daughter as wife.” (Jos 15:17) And Othni’ĕl son of Qenaz, the brother of Kalĕḇ, did capture it, so he gave him Aḵsah his daughter as wife. (Jos 15:18) And it came to be, when she came to him, that she persuaded him to ask her father for a field. And when she got off from the donkey, Kalĕḇ said to her, “What is the matter?” (Jos 15:19) And she said, “Give me a blessing. Since you have given me land in the South, give me also fountains of water.” And he gave her the upper fountains and the lower fountains. (Jos 15:20) This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Yehuḏah for their clans: (Jos 15:21) And the cities at the furthest border of the tribe of the children of Yehuḏah, toward the border of Eḏom in the South, were Qaḇtse’ĕl, and Ěḏer, and Yaḡur, (Jos 15:22) and Qinah, and Dimonah, and Aḏaḏah, (Jos 15:23) and Qeḏesh, and Ḥatsor, and Yithnan, (Jos 15:24) Ziph, and Telem, and Beʽaloth, (Jos 15:25) and Ḥatsor, Ḥaḏattah, and Qeriyoth, Ḥetsron, that is Ḥatsor, (Jos 15:26) Amam, and Shema, and Molaḏah, (Jos 15:27) and Ḥatsar Gaddah, and Ḥeshmon, and Bĕyth Pelet, (Jos 15:28) and Ḥatsar Shuʽal, and Be’ĕrsheḇa, and Bizyothyah, (Jos 15:29) Baʽalah, and Iyim, and Etsem, (Jos 15:30) and Eltolaḏ, and Kesil, and Ḥormah, (Jos 15:31) and Tsiqlaḡ, and Maḏmannah, and Sansannah, (Jos 15:32) and Leḇa’oth, and Shilḥim, and Ayin, and Rimmon. All the cities were twenty-nine, with their villages. (Jos 15:33) In the low country: Eshta’ol, and Tsorʽah, and Ashnah, (Jos 15:34) and Zanowaḥ, and Ěn Gannim, Tappuwaḥ and Ěnam, (Jos 15:35) Yarmuth and Aḏullam, Soḵoh and Azĕqah, (Jos 15:36) and Shaʽarayim, and Aḏithayim, and Geḏĕrah, and Geḏĕrothayim – fourteen cities with their villages. (Jos 15:37) Tsenan, and Ḥaḏashah, and Miḡdal Gaḏ, (Jos 15:38) and Dilʽan, and Mitspeh, and Yoqthe’ĕl, (Jos 15:39) Laḵish, and Botsqath, and Eḡlon, (Jos 15:40) and Kabbon, and Laḥmam, and Kithlish, (Jos 15:41) and Geḏĕroth, Bĕyth Daḡon, and Naʽamah, and Maqqĕḏah – sixteen cities with their villages. (Jos 15:42) Liḇnah, and Ether, and Ashan, (Jos 15:43) and Yiphtaḥ, and Ashnah, and Netsiḇ,(Jos 15:44) and Qeʽilah, and Aḵziḇ, and Marĕshah – nine cities with their villages. (Jos 15:45) Eqron with its towns and its villages, (Jos 15:46) from Eqron to the sea, all that were by the side of Ashdoḏ, with their villages. (Jos 15:47) Ashdoḏ with its towns and its villages; Azzah, its towns and its villages; as far as the wadi of Mitsrayim and the Great Sea with its coastline. (Jos 15:48) And in the mountain country: Shamur, and Yattir, and Soḵoh, (Jos 15:49) and Dannah, and Qiryath Sannah, that is Deḇir,

(Jos 15:50) and Anaḇ, and Eshtemoh, and Anim, (Jos 15:51) and Goshen, and Ḥolon, and Giloh – eleven cities with their villages. (Jos 15:52) Araḇ, and Dumah, and Eshʽan, (Jos 15:53) and Yanim, and Bĕyth Tappuwaḥ, and Aphĕqah, (Jos 15:54) and Ḥumtah, and Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, and Tsiʽor – nine cities with their villages. (Jos 15:55) Maʽon, Karmel, and Ziph, and Yutah, (Jos 15:56) and Yizreʽĕl, and Yoqḏeʽam, and Zanowaḥ, (Jos 15:57) Qayin, Giḇʽah, and Timnah – ten cities with their villages. (Jos 15:58) Ḥalḥul, Bĕyth Tsur, and Geḏor, (Jos 15:59) and Maʽarath, and Bĕyth Anoth, and Elteqon – six cities with their villages. (Jos 15:60) Qiryath Baʽal that is Qiryath Yeʽarim, and Rabbah – two cities with their villages. (Jos 15:61) In the wilderness: Bĕyth Araḇah, Middin, and Seḵaḵah, (Jos 15:62) and Niḇshan, and the City of Salt, and Ěn Geḏi – six cities with their villages. (Jos 15:63) As for the Yeḇusites, the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the children of Yehuḏah were unable to drive them out, so the Yeḇusites have dwelt with the children of Yehuḏah at Yerushalayim to this day.



May YHWH bless you with wisdom for you and your loved ones now in this age and in the one to come! I trust you are asking YHWH to reveal all areas in your life that will be burned up when put to the fire. I suspect all the wood, hay, and stubble in our lives would better be removed now… before we stand in front of Him! As it gets darker, may these words of Yahshua on the mount apply well (fit) you and your loved ones! (Mat 5:3) “Blessed are the poor (Comment: humble and totally dependent on YHWH) in spirit, because theirs is the reign of the heavens. (Mat 5:4) “Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted. (Mat 5:5) “Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth.1 Footnote: 1Ps. 37:9, 11, 22, 29, 34. (Mat 5:6) “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,1 because they shall be filled. Footnote: 1Isa. 55:1-2, Mt. 4:4, John 6:48-51. (Mat 5:7) “Blessed are the compassionate, because they shall obtain compassion. (Mat 5:8) “Blessed are the clean in heart,1 because they shall see Elohim. Footnote: 1Ps. 24:3-4. (Mat 5:9) “Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of Elohim. (Mat 5:10) “Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness’1 sake, because theirs is the reign of the heavens. Footnote: 11Pet. 3:14. (Mat 5:11) “Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake. (Mat 5:12) “Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Mat 5:13) “You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt becomes tasteless, how shall it be seasoned? For it is no longer of any use but to be thrown out and to be trodden down by men. (Mat 5:14) “You are the light of the world. It is impossible for a city to be hidden on a mountain. (Mat 5:15) “Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it shines to all those in the house. (Mat 5:16) “Let your light so shine before men, so that they see your good works and praise your Father who is in the heavens. (Mat 5:17) “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets.1 I did not come to destroy but to complete. Footnote: 1The Law and the Prophets is a term used for the pre-Messianic Scriptures. (Mat 5:18) “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17. (Mat 5:19) “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.



May you be one of the above who does them and teaches them! Thanks again for your marvelous and on target prayers for us, for wisdom, direction, protection, provision, revelation and divine appointments. We are experiencing your prayer covering. You know that YHWH is determined to put the same blessing you have prayed for us back on you and your loved ones 100 fold! As you have planted and interceded for us it will be given back by Him! He shall do it no doubt! Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!



Shalom to your home,



Thurston