3 Interesting Possibilities Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Study!

Saturday, September 18, 2010 TM

September 18, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

Here’s the question I had- and many of you loved ones have had. IF 9-11-2010 was the Feast of Trumpets 2010- my question is- “Where are the rockets flying I was told of back in June 2008 concluding a 40 day fast?” I have sought diligently the Father’s face concerning these matters as I know my Elohim does not lie nor is He double minded, so I will address this in detail as a Truth Searcher. Let’s look again at the last two weeks’ Torah Studies headings and expectations I sent you in our weekly study- Shabbat Shalom Loved Ones:

Please note the following terms: I expect, I also expect, starting this fall 2010 in the 9-4 study and in the 9-11 study- the question mark and point: time will tell- Am I correct- is 9-11-2010 the Feast of Trumpets- and the start of the last 7 years before our King and Messiah returns? Time will tell. My reason for reaffirmation is simple- I absolutely believe I was told that rockets fly at the Feast of Trumpets 2010- however, understand this again- I was not told when the Feast of Trumpets 2010 would be. I just know it is in the fall of 2010 and just after this quick reminder I will address the issue in depth. Below are both beginnings of the last 2 weeks studies I sent you:

September 4, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

You have a destiny Loved One! Over the next 7 years (Yes- starting this fall- 2010) I expect civil unrest, rockets flying in the mid east at the least, earthquakes even dividing the USA, signs in the heavens that will cause men’s hearts to fail them, nuclear devices set off in many US cities, famine and disease and even mass murder and war designed by wicked men. The love of many will grow cold. I also expect from the pattern shown us in the Bible, the LATTER RAIN of His Spirit pouring down on those of us who have heeded the call to repentance. As the EARLY RAIN Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) was poured on the last day of the Spring Feasts of the Lord (Shavuot later called Pentecost by the Greeks) at Yahshua’s first coming; the last day of the Fall Feasts of the Lord (The Last Great Day or 8th day of The Feast Tabernacles 2010) at the start of the 7 last years before His arrival which will include famine likened to Joseph’s 7 years of famine as a picture of gathering the 12 brothers (Tribes) like Yahshua will do soon!

September 11, 2010 Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

Am I correct- is 9-11-2010 the Feast of Trumpets-start the last 7 years before our King and Messiah returns? Time will tell. Loved One, seek Him while He may be found-See Attachments.

Over the next 7 years (Yes- starting this fall- 2010) I expect civil unrest, rockets flying in the mid east at the least, earthquakes even dividing the USA, signs in the heavens that will cause men’s hearts to fail them- but it is a sign that Yahshua IS coming, nuclear devices set off in many US cities, famine and disease, mass murder and war designed by wicked men. Additionally, I would expect before the 7 years is finished we will see “flying saucers” impersonating aliens who are actually the Nephilim (fallen angels who have reproduced with women as Genesis 6 declares) and the very reason (genetic pool corrupted) for the Flood in Noah’s times. Reason I expect this? Yahshua said as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. Google Dr. Chuck Missler’s studies on this. The love of many will grow cold, but remember perfect love casts out fear-we who know Yahshua and walk in His Spirit will not fear but have absolute authority over all evil!

Addressing the Rockets Fly issue: Where are the rockets flying you said YHWH told you would fly at the Feast of Trumpets 2010?

(After much prayer and study these are the several possibilities I will now address)

(1) I could say that I guess He didn’t really tell me that- but some deceiving spirit told me; but I do not believe that at all. I say in my defense that the voice I heard has never lied to me before; time will tell. So I confess- me hearing an evil spirit is a possibility.

(2) The rockets did fly but the date was the orthodox date for the Feast of Trumpets as from Wednesday evening (Thursday Biblically) through Sunday- 10 rockets were fired at Israel. However, why would YHWH emphasize “Rockets fly!” if it was as insignificant as rockets flying that did no real damage to Israel or Damascus or anywhere; that certainly would not meet my expectations- but again I confess rockets did fly is a possibility.

(3) We are not yet to the fall feast of trumpets 2010 is also a possibility. I have rec’d much mail from loved Ones around the world who believe that and I have also included a full quotation as possibility #3 from a Torah Keeping Congregation in Jerusalem:

Congregation of YHWH, Jerusalem, Po Box 832, Carteret NJ 07008

Greetings and Shalom in the wonderful names of Yahweh and Yahshua; I pray that all of Yah’s set apart saints are well. We continue to work hard here in Israel for the end time work of Yahweh in restoring His Holy Land. As the Jewish New Year and Holy days are just a week away, I wanted to once again bring up the subject of our brother Judah incorrectly starting the year this year in winter, before the turning of the year to spring/summer, after the vernal equinox.

What happens living here in Israel is that when a mistake like that is made it will throw off the whole agricultural calendar and being here- we can clearly see the mistake. It is no doubt that it is still summer in Israel and harvest time is NOT here. The temperatures have been in the 90’s or higher and there is no harvest yet for pomegranates, dates, figs, or olives. Most of the above fruits do not even have up to 20% harvest at present. The only fruit that has been in harvest is the grapes which always come in mid to late August. The bible is very clear what is the benchmark for the turning of the year; the equinox. Ex 34: 22 And you shall observe a Feast of Weeks for yourself, the first-fruits of the harvest of wheat; also the Feast of Ingathering after the turn (Tekufah) of the year. The word turn of the year in Hebrew is Tekufah. In Hebrew this word means the equinox. The feast of Sukkot was a celebration of the Israelites that if they obeyed Yahweh throughout the year, then they would receive His blessing in the fall harvest and after gathering in the harvest they would bring their fruits up before Yahweh and celebrate before Him in Jerusalem, His set apart city. It also stands to reason that if the fall equinox is the benchmark for keeping Sukkot, then the spring equinox would be the benchmark for Aviv and the start of the year.

Ex 13: 10 And you shall keep this ordinance (Passover) in its season, from year to year.

Since the harvest does not even begin until early September at the earliest, and lasts 3 to 4 weeks, and then it would take up to a week to even get to Jerusalem from many places in Israel, it stands to reason that the feast would have to be after the equinox, which is the changing point of the seasons. It is inconceivable that people would leave their harvest to fall off the trees and rot while they come empty handed to Jerusalem for an almost month’s journey roundtrip. Scripture and mere simple logic would tell you that the feast in the spring and fall would have to come after the harvest is in.

Lev 23: 10 Speak to the sons of Israel, and you shall say to them, When you come in to the land which I am giving to you, and have reaped its harvest, and have brought in the Omer, of the beginning of your harvest, to the priest.

When you put on a Hebraic mindset you will clearly see that Yahweh’s biblical calendar is both celestial and agriculture and fully revolves around the harvest of Israel. The feast in the spring and fall could only occur AFTER the harvest is in, which is AFTER the equinox. This is the way it was observed in biblical times. I have enclosed again for you the study I did on the Biblical calendar. I encourage each of you to pray to Yahweh and with a sincere heart and ask Him to guide you into the truth, which we all seek. Please know I am only writing this to try to help the brethren get a more full understanding of Yahweh’s biblical calendar from Israel and I am not criticizing or judging those who keep a different calendar. We wish our brother Judah a most blessed Holy day season for the different days they will be keeping from the biblical calendar.

I pray for all of Yahweh’s true saints daily as I know that you pray for me.

B’Shem Yahshua,

Don

OK Truth searcher, those are the three possibilities as I see them. Read on about 10-10-10! Looks like I will be keeping the fall feasts; Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement (Yom Kippor), and Sukkot twice this year! WHY? You may ask. Because I realize this one thing; I don’t break fellowship with our brothers and sisters- or judge them, whether we disagree concerning how to even say the name, when the Feast dates are, or whether are not we are even awakened to the restoration of His Biblical Feasts as appointments and Moedim or shadow pictures as teaching things to come- we are brothers and sisters belonging to Yahshua and we are not the Judge. There is truly only one Lawgiver and one Judge and we are not capable of judging another’s servants. Since He is in charge of restoring all things, let’s understand clearly that until He gives the revelation and understanding we may all be WRONG about the times and seasons- even if we don’t realize it. Let’s actually do that thing He commanded His body to do: LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS HE LOVED US! Understand this, if we don’t walk in His love and compassion for the least of us, we are unknowingly preparing our hearts and ears to hear Him say; “DEPART FROM ME!” Yes, I agree we are supposed to understand the times and seasons (Moedim- Feasts of the LORD) as Sha’ul (Paul) stated about “They will say PEACE AND SAFETY” which is another reason we may see some sort of Mideast Peace Agreement shortly also:

(1Th 5:1) Now, brothers, as to the times and the seasons, you do not need to be written to. (1Th 5:2) You yourselves know very well that the day of יהוה comes as a thief in the night. (1Th 5:3) For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then suddenly destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape. (1Th 5:4) But you, brothers, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. (1Th 5:5) For you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night or of darkness. (1Th 5:6) So, then, we should not sleep, as others do, but we should watch and be sober. (1Th 5:7) For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. (1Th 5:8) But we who are of the day should be sober, putting on the breastplate of belief and love, and as a helmet the expectation of deliverance. (1Th 5:9) Elohim did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain deliverance through our Master יהושע Messiah…

Coincidentally, it may mean the Feast of Trumpets this year will be 10-10-10! How ironic I thought as this thought flooded my spirit as I awoke the second time this morning at 5:30 am. This is NOW what I expect; October 10, 2010 or 10-10-10 Rockets fly somewhere serious. Could I be wrong? ABSOLUTELY- I certainly hope so. Could all these birth pains I mentioned in the first paragraph for the last several weeks now be ready to invade Planet Earth? Yes- also absolutely- but along with hell’s invasion will come the Latter rain of His Spirit and power over all the demonic realm for those of His who are repentant, watching and praying and about the Father’s business- producing fruit that will remain- as this is what glorifies the Father- that we produce much fruit. It is about His Kingdom and the restoration of all things! FEAR NOT- He is able to keep His promises to us whose hearts of love desire to obey Him!

(John 14:11) “Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me, otherwise believe me because of the works themselves. (John 14:12) “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to my Father. (John 14:13) “Whatever you ask in my name; that I shall do, in order that the Father might be esteemed in the Son. (John 14:14) “If you ask whatever in my Name, I shall do it. (John 14:15) “If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16) “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18) “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19) “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20) In that day (Hebrew idiom for Day of the LORD) you shall know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21) “He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures Shemini-Atzeret

Deuteronomy 33:1-34:12; Joshua 1: 1-18; 2 Timothy 3: 1-17;

2 Kings Chapters 22, 23, 24, and 25

Blessings are spoken as YHWH directs and will not return empty!

(Deu 33:1) And this is the blessing with which Mosheh the man of Elohim blessed the children of Yisra’ĕl before his death. (Deu 33:2) And he said, “יהוה came from Sinai, and rose from Sĕʽir for them. He shone forth from Mount Paran, and came with ten thousands of set-apart ones – at His right hand a law of fire for them. (Deu 33:3) Indeed, He loves the peoples all His set-apart ones are in your hand. And they, they sat down at your feet, receiving Your Words. (Deu 33:4) Mosheh commanded us a Torah, an inheritance of the assembly of Yaʽaqoḇ. (Deu 33:5) And He was Sovereign in Yeshurun, when the heads of the people were gathered, the tribes of Yisra’ĕl. (Deu 33:6) “Let Re’uḇĕn live, and not die, and let his men be numbered.” (Deu 33:7) And this of Yehuḏah, and he said, “Hear, יהוה, the voice of Yehuḏah, and bring him to his people. His hands shall fight for him, and you be a help against his enemies.” (Deu 33:8) And of Lĕwi he said, “Your Tummim and your Urim belong to your kind one, whom you tried at Massah, with whom you contended at the waters of Meriḇah, (Deu 33:9) who said of his father and mother, ‘I have not seen them.’ And he did not acknowledge his brothers, or know his own children, for they have guarded your word and watched over your covenant. (Deu 33:10) “They teach your right-rulings to Yaʽaqoḇ, and your Torah to Yisra’ĕl. They put incense before you, and a complete burnt offering on your altar. (Deu 33:11) “O יהוה, bless his strength, and accept the work of his hands. Smite the loins of those who rise against him, and of those who hate him, that they rise no more.” (Deu 33:12) Of Binyamin he said, “Let the beloved of יהוה dwell in safety by Him, shielding him all the day, as he dwells between His shoulders.” (Deu 33:13) And of Yosĕph he said, “Blessed of יהוה is his land, with the choicest from the heavens, with the dew, and the deep lying beneath, (Deu 33:14) with the choice fruits of the sun, with the choice yield of the months, (Deu 33:15) with the finest of the ancient mountains, with the choicest of the everlasting hills, (Deu 33:16) with the choicest of the earth and all that fills it, and the good pleasure of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let it come on the head of Yosĕph, and on the crown of the head of him who was separate from his brothers. (Deu 33:17) “His splendor is like a first-born bull, and his horns are like the horns of the wild ox. With them he pushes the peoples to the ends of the earth. And they are the ten thousands of Ephrayim, and they are the thousands of Menashsheh.” (Deu 33:18) And of Zeḇulun he said, “Rejoice, O Zeḇulun, in your going out, and Yissasḵar in your tents! (Deu 33:19) “They call peoples to the mountain; there they bring offerings of righteousness, for they draw from the riches of the seas, and treasures hidden in the sand.” (Deu 33:20) And of Gaḏ he said, “Blessed is he who enlarges Gaḏ. He dwells as a lion, and shall tear off the arm, also the crown. (Deu 33:21) “And he chose the best for himself, for there the portion of the lawgiver was hidden. And he came with the heads of the people. The righteousness of יהוה he did, and His right-rulings with Yisra’ĕl.” (Deu 33:22) And of Dan he said, “Dan is a lion’s cub that leaps from Bashan.” (Deu 33:23) And of Naphtali he said, “O Naphtali, satisfied with pleasure, and filled with the blessing of יהוה possess the west and the south.” (Deu 33:24) And of Ashĕr he said, “Ashĕr is most blessed of sons. Let him be accepted by his brothers, and dip his foot in oil. (Deu 33:25) “Your sandals are iron and bronze, and your strength as your days. (Deu 33:26) “O Yeshurun, there is no one like Ěl, riding the heavens to help you, and on the clouds, in His Excellency. (Deu 33:27) “The Elohim of old is a refuge, and beneath are everlasting arms. And He drives out the enemy from before you and says, ‘Destroy!’ (Deu 33:28) “Thus Yisra’ĕl dwells in safety, the fountain of Yaʽaqoḇ alone, in a land of grain and new wine. His heavens also drop down dew. (Deu 33:29) Blessed are you, O Yisra’ĕl! Who is like you, a people saved by יהוה, the shield of your help, and He who is the sword of your Excellency! And your enemies are subdued for you, and you tread down their high places.”

Moses was shown the boundaries of Israel before he died!

(Deu 34:1) And Mosheh went up from the desert plains of Mo’aḇ to Mount Neḇo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Yeriḥo. And יהוה showed him all the land of Gilʽaḏ as far as Dan, (Deu 34:2) and all Naphtali and the land of Ephrayim and Menashsheh, all the land of Yehuḏah as far as the Western Sea, (Deu 34:3) and the Negeḇ, and the plain of the Valley of Yeriḥo, the city of palm trees, as far as Tsoʽar. (Deu 34:4) And יהוה said to him, “This is the land of which I swore to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, saying, ‘To your seed I give it.’ I have let you look at it with your eyes, but you do not pass over there.” (Deu 34:5) And Mosheh the servant of יהוה died there in the land of Mo’aḇ, according to the mouth of יהוה. (Deu 34:6) And He buried him in a valley in the land of Mo’aḇ, opposite Bĕyth Peʽor, and no one knows his burial place to this day. (Deu 34:7) And Mosheh was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his freshness gone. (Deu 34:8) The children of Yisra’ĕl wept for Mosheh in the desert plains of Mo’aḇ for thirty days. And the days of weeping and mourning for Mosheh were completed. (Deu 34:9) And Yehoshua son of Nun was filled with the spirit of wisdom, for Mosheh had laid his hands on him.

FACE TO FACE relationship! Sha’ul (Paul) said he saw him dimly as in a mirror!

(Deu 34:10) And since then no prophet has arisen in Yisra’ĕl like Mosheh, whom יהוה knew face to face, (Deu 34:11) for all the signs and wonders which יהוה sent him to do in the land of Mitsrayim, before Pharaoh, and before all his servants, and in all his land, (Deu 34:12) and for all that strong hand and all the great fearsome deeds which Mosheh did before the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl.

(Jos 1:1) And it came to be, after the death of Mosheh the servant of יהוה, that יהוה spoke to Yehoshua son of Nun, the assistant of Mosheh, saying, (Jos 1:2) “Mosheh my servant is dead, so now, arise, pass over this Yardĕn, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Jos 1:3) “Every place on which the sole of your foot treads I have given you, as I spoke to Mosheh. (Jos 1:4) “From the wilderness and this Leḇanon even as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Ḥittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, is your border. (Jos 1:5) “No man is going to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Mosheh, so I am with you. I do not fail you nor forsake you. (Jos 1:6) “Be strong and courageous, for you are to let this people inherit the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. (Jos 1:7) “Only be strong and very courageous, to guard to do according to all the Torah which Mosheh my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it right or left, so that you act wisely wherever you go.

Want guaranteed success? Meditate means to mutter- speak it day and night!

(Jos 1:8) Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely. (Jos 1:9) “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, nor be discouraged, for יהוה your Elohim is with you wherever you go.” (Jos 1:10) And Yehoshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, (Jos 1:11) “Pass through the midst of the camp and command the people, saying, ‘Prepare food for yourselves, for within three days you are passing over this Yardĕn, to go in to possess the land which יהוה your Elohim is giving you to possess.’ ” (Jos 1:12) And Yehoshua spoke to the Re’uḇĕnites and to the Gaḏites and to half the tribe of Menashsheh, saying, (Jos 1:13) “Remember the word which Mosheh, servant of יהוה, commanded you, saying, ‘יהוה your Elohim is giving you rest, and He shall give you this land.’ (Jos 1:14) “Let your wives, your little ones, and your livestock stay in the land which Mosheh gave you beyond the Yardĕn. But you shall pass before your brothers in fives, all your brave fighters, and shall help them, (Jos 1:15) until יהוה has given your brothers rest, as unto you. So shall they also take possession of the land which יהוה your Elohim is giving them. Then you shall return to the land of your possession, and shall possess that which Mosheh the servant of יהוה gave you beyond the Yardĕn toward the rising of the sun.” (Jos 1:16) And they answered Yehoshua, saying, “All that you have commanded us we do, and wherever you send us we go. (Jos 1:17) “According to all that we obeyed Mosheh, so we obey you. Only, let יהוה your Elohim be with you, as He was with Mosheh. (Jos 1:18) “Whoever rebels against your command and does not obey your words, in all that you command him, is put to death. Only be strong and courageous.”

Today- is it as the days of Noah?

(2Ti 3:1) But know this, that in the last days hard (perilous) times shall come. (2Ti 3:2) For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, thankless, wrong-doers, (2Ti 3:3) unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, haters of good, (2Ti 3:4) betrayers, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Elohim, (2Ti 3:5) having a form of reverence1 (godliness of religion) but denying its power (Power comes from relationship as He confirms His word with signs and wonders following for doers of the word!). And turn away from these! Footnote: 1See v. 13, Isa. 24:5-6, Mt. 24:12, Rom. 1:30-31, 2 Thess. 2:3-11. (2Ti 3:6) For among them are those who creep into households and captivate silly women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, (2Ti 3:7) always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (YIKES!) (2Ti 3:8) And as Yoḥane and Mamrĕ opposed Mosheh, so do these also oppose the truth – men of corrupt minds, found worthless concerning the belief; (2Ti 3:9) but they shall not go on further, for their folly shall be obvious to all, as also that of those men became. (2Ti 3:10) But you did closely follow my teaching, the way of life, the purpose, the belief, the patience, the love, the endurance, (2Ti 3:11) the persecutions, the sufferings, which came to me at Antioch, at Ikonion, and at Lustra – what persecutions I bore. Yet out of them all- the Master delivered me. (2Ti 3:12) And indeed, all those wishing to live reverently in Messiah יהושע, shall be persecuted.1 Footnote: 1Mt. 5:10. (2Ti 3:13) But evil men and impostors shall go on to the worse,1 leading astray and being led astray. Footnote: 1Mt. 24:12, Rev. 22:11. (2Ti 3:14) But you, stay in what you have learned and trusted, having known from whom you have learned, (2Ti 3:15) and that from a babe you have known the Set-apart Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for deliverance through belief in Messiah יהושע. (2Ti 3:16) All Scripture is breathed by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for setting straight, for instruction in righteousness, (2Ti 3:17) that the man of Elohim might be fitted, equipped for every good work.

Yoshiyahu the King did what was right!

(2Ki 22:1) Yoshiyahu was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty-one years in Yerushalayim. And his mother’s name was Yeḏiḏah the daughter of Aḏayah of Botsqath. (2Ki 22:2) And he did what was right in the eyes of יהוה, and walked in all the ways of his father Dawiḏ, and did not turn aside, right or left. (2Ki 22:3) And it came to be, in the eighteenth year of Sovereign Yoshiyahu, that the sovereign sent Shaphan the scribe, son of Atsalyahu, son of Meshullam, to the House of יהוה, saying, (2Ki 22:4) “Go up to Ḥilqiyahu the high priest, and let him weigh the silver which has been brought into the House of יהוה, which the doorkeepers have gathered from the people. (2Ki 22:5) “And let them give it into the hand of those doing the works, who are the overseers in the House of יהוה. And let them give it to those who are in the House of יהוה doing the work, to repair the damages of the house, (2Ki 22:6) to carpenters and to builders and to stonemasons, and to buy timber and hewn stone to repair the house. (2Ki 22:7) “However, let not the silver given into their hand be reckoned with them, for they are acting trustworthily.” (2Ki 22:8) And Ḥilqiyahu the high priest said to Shaphan the scribe, “I have found the Book of the Torah in the House of יהוה.” And Ḥilqiyah gave the book to Shaphan, and he read it. (2Ki 22:9) And Shaphan the scribe came to the sovereign, and brought word to the sovereign again, saying, “Your servants have gathered the silver that was found in the house, and have given it into the hand of those who do the work, who oversee the House of יהוה.” (2Ki 22:10) And Shaphan the scribe informed the sovereign, saying, “Ḥilqiyah the priest has given me a book.” And Shaphan read it before the sovereign. (2Ki 22:11) And it came to be, when the sovereign heard the words of the Book of the Torah, that he tore his garments, (2Ki 22:12) and the sovereign commanded Ḥilqiyah the priest, and Aḥiqam son of Shaphan, and Aḵbor son of Miḵayah, and Shaphan the scribe, and Asayah a servant of the sovereign, saying, (2Ki 22:13) “Go, inquire of יהוה for me, for the people and for all Yehuḏah, concerning the words of this book that has been found. For great is the wrath of יהוה that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book, to do according to all that is written concerning us.” (2Ki 22:14) Then Ḥilqiyahu the priest, and Aḥiqam, and Aḵbor, and Shaphan, and Asayah went to Ḥuldah the prophetess (Confession- my dad had a milk cow named Huldah- just checking to see if you are paying attention ha ha), the wife of Shallum son of Tiqwah, son of Ḥarḥas, keeper of the wardrobe. Now she was dwelling in Yerushalayim in the Second Quarter. And they spoke with her. (2Ki 22:15) And she said to them, “Thus said יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, ‘Say to the man who sent you to me, (2Ki 22:16) “Thus said יהוה, ‘See, I am bringing evil on this place and on its inhabitants, all the words of the book which the sovereign of Yehuḏah has read, (2Ki 22:17) because they have forsaken me and burned incense to other mighty ones to provoke me with all the works of their hands. And so my wrath shall be kindled against this place and not be quenched.’ ” ’ (2Ki 22:18) “And to the sovereign of Yehuḏah, who sent you to inquire of יהוה, say this to him, ‘Thus said יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, “As for the words which you have heard, (2Ki 22:19) because your heart was tender, and you humbled yourself before יהוה when you heard what I spoke against this place and against its inhabitants, that they would become a ruin and a curse, and did tore your garments and wept before me, I also have heard,” declares יהוה. (2Ki 22:20) “Therefore, see, I am gathering you to your fathers, and you shall be gathered to your grave in peace, so that your eyes do not see all the evil I am bringing on this place.” ’ ” And they brought word to the sovereign.

King Yoshiyahu burns Easters (Ashĕrah- Astartes) and all the false – pagan gods!

(2Ki 23:1) And the sovereign sent, and they gathered all the elders of Yehuḏah and Yerushalayim to him. (2Ki 23:2) And the sovereign went up to the House of יהוה with all the men of Yehuḏah, and all the inhabitants of Yerushalayim with him, and the priests and the prophets and all the people, both small and great. And he read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant which had been found in the House of יהוה. (2Ki 23:3) And the sovereign stood by the column and made a covenant before יהוה, to follow יהוה and to guard His commands and His witnesses and His laws, with all his heart and all his being, to establish the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant. (2Ki 23:4) Then the sovereign commanded Ḥilqiyahu the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the doorkeepers, to bring out of the Hĕḵal of יהוה all the objects that were made for Baʽal, and for Ashĕrah, and for all the host of the heavens. And he burned them outside Yerushalayim in the fields of Qiḏron, and took their ashes to Bĕyth Ěl. (2Ki 23:5) And he put down the black-robed priests1 whom the sovereigns of Yehuḏah had appointed to burn incense on the high places in the cities of Yehuḏah and in the places all around Yerushalayim, and those who burned incense to Baʽal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the constellations, and to all the host of the heavens. Footnote: 1Heb. kemarim. (2Ki 23:6) And he brought out the Ashĕrah from the House of יהוה, to the wadi Qiḏron outside Yerushalayim, and burned it at the wadi (Canyon-valley) Qiḏron and ground it to ashes, and threw its ashes on the graves of the sons of the people. (2Ki 23:7) And he broke down the houses of the male cult prostitutes that were in the House of יהוה, where the women wove tapestries for the Ashĕrah. (2Ki 23:8) And he brought all the priests from the cities of Yehuḏah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geḇa to Be’ĕrsheḇa, and broke down the high places at the gates which were at the entrance of the Gate of Yehoshua the governor of the city, which were to the left of the city gate. (2Ki 23:9) However, the priests of the high places did not come up to the altar of יהוה in Yerushalayim, but they ate unleavened bread among their brothers. (2Ki 23:10) And he defiled Topheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, so that no man could make his son or his daughters pass through the fire to Moleḵ. (Today this would be the god of convenience as abortion) (2Ki 23:11) And he did away with the horses that the sovereigns of Yehuḏah had given to the sun, at the entrance to the House of יהוה, by the room of Nathan-Meleḵ the eunuch, that were in the court. And he burned the chariots of the sun with fire. (2Ki 23:12) And the altars that were on the roof of the upper room of Aḥaz, which the sovereigns of Yehuḏah had made, and the altars which Menashsheh had made in the two courtyards of the House of יהוה, the sovereign broke down, and rushed from there, and threw their dust into the wadi Qiḏron. (2Ki 23:13) And the sovereign defiled the high places that were before Yerushalayim, which were on the right hand of the Mountain of Destruction, which Shelomoh sovereign of Yisra’ĕl built for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Tsiḏonians, and for Kemosh the abomination of the Mo’aḇites, and for Milkom the abomination of the children of Ammon. (2Ki 23:14) And he broke in pieces the pillars and cut down the Ashĕrim, and filled their places with the bones of men. (2Ki 23:15) And also the altar that was at Bĕyth Ěl, and the high place which Yaroḇʽam son of Neḇat made, by which he made Yisra’ĕl sin, both that altar and the high place he broke down. And he burned the high place and ground it to dust, and burned the Ashĕrah. (2Ki 23:16) Then Yoshiyahu turned, and saw the tombs that were there on the mountain. And he sent and took the bones out of the tombs and burned them on the altar, and defiled it according to the word of יהוה which the man of Elohim proclaimed, who proclaimed these words. (2Ki 23:17) And he said, “What tombstone is this that I see?” And the men of the city said to him, “It is the tomb of the man of Elohim who came from Yehuḏah and proclaimed these matters which you have done against the altar of Bĕyth Ěl.” (2Ki 23:18) And he said, “Let him alone let no one move his bones.” So they left his bones alone, with the bones of the prophet who came from Shomeron.

King Yoshiyahu still removing all wickedness!

(2Ki 23:19) And Yoshiyahu also took away all the houses of the high places that were in the cities of Shomeron, which the sovereigns of Yisra’ĕl had made to provoke. And he did to them according to all the deeds he did in Bĕyth Ěl. (2Ki 23:20) And he slaughtered all the priests of the high places who were there, on the altars, and burned men’s bones on them, and went back to Yerushalayim. (2Ki 23:21) And the sovereign commanded all the people, saying, “Prepare the Passover to יהוה your Elohim, as it is written in this Book of the Covenant.” (2Ki 23:22) For such a Passover had not been prepared since the days of the rulers who ruled Yisra’ĕl, nor in all the days of the sovereigns of Yisra’ĕl and the sovereigns of Yehuḏah, (2Ki 23:23) but in the eighteenth year of Sovereign Yoshiyahu this Passover was prepared before יהוה in Yerushalayim. (2Ki 23:24) And also, Yoshiyahu put away those who consulted mediums and spiritists, and the household mighty ones and idols, and all the abominations that were seen in the land of Yehuḏah and in Yerushalayim, in order to establish the words of the Torah which were written in the book that Ḥilqiyahu the priest found in the House of יהוה. (2Ki 23:25) And before him there was no sovereign like him, who turned back to יהוה with all his heart, and with all his being, and with all his might, according to all the Torah of Mosheh; and after him none rose up like him. (2Ki 23:26) However, יהוה did not turn from the fierceness of His great wrath, with which His wrath burned against Yehuḏah, because of all the provocations with which Menashsheh had provoked Him. (2Ki 23:27) And יהוה said, “Even Yehuḏah I shall remove from my presence, as I have removed Yisra’ĕl, and I shall reject this city Yerushalayim which I have chosen, and the House of which I said, ‘My Name is there.’ ” (2Ki 23:28) And the rest of the acts of Yoshiyahu, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the annals of the sovereigns of Yehuḏah? (2Ki 23:29) In his days Pharaoh Neḵo sovereign of Mitsrayim went up against the sovereign of Ashshur, to the River Euphrates. And Sovereign Yoshiyahu went out to him, and he killed him at Meḡiddo when he saw him. (2Ki 23:30) And his servants conveyed his body in a chariot from Meḡiddo, and brought him to Yerushalayim, and buried him in his own tomb. And the people of the land took Yeho’aḥaz son of Yoshiyahu, and anointed him, and set him up to reign in his father’s place.

So much for like father like son-YHWH’ mercy depends on individual repentance!

(2Ki 23:31) Yeho’aḥaz was twenty-three years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months in Yerushalayim. And his mother’s name was Ḥamutal the daughter of Yirmeyahu of Liḇnah. (2Ki 23:32) And he did evil in the eyes of יהוה, according to all that his fathers did. (2Ki 23:33) And Pharaoh Neḵo imprisoned him at Riblah in the land of Ḥamath, to keep him from reigning in Yerushalayim. And he imposed on the land a fine of one hundred talents of silver and a talent of gold. (2Ki 23:34) And Pharaoh Neḵo set up Elyaqim son of Yoshiyahu to reign in place of his father Yoshiyahu, and changed his name to Yehoyaqim. And Pharaoh took Yeho’aḥaz and went to Mitsrayim, and he died there. (2Ki 23:35) And Yehoyaqim gave the silver and gold to Pharaoh. Only, he taxed the land to give silver according to the command of Pharaoh. He exacted the silver and gold from the people of the land, from every one according to his assessment, to give it to Pharaoh Neḵo. (2Ki 23:36) Yehoyaqim was twenty-five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Yerushalayim. And his mother’s name was Zeḇiḏah the daughter of Peḏayah of Rumah. (2Ki 23:37) And he did evil in the eyes of יהוה, according to all that his fathers did. (2Ki 24:1) In his days Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel came up, and Yehoyaqim became his servant for three years. And he turned and rebelled against him. (2Ki 24:2) And יהוה sent against him raiding bands of Chaldeans, and raiding bands of Aram, and raiding bands of Mo’aḇ, and raiding bands of the children of Ammon. And He sent them against Yehuḏah to destroy it, according to the word of יהוה which He had spoken by His servants the prophets. (2Ki 24:3) Only at the command of יהוה this came upon Yehuḏah, to remove them from His presence, because of the sins of Menashsheh, according to all that he did, (2Ki 24:4) and also because of the innocent blood that he shed. He filled Yerushalayim with innocent blood, which יהוה would not forgive. (2Ki 24:5) And the rest of the acts of Yehoyaqim, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the annals of the sovereigns of Yehuḏah? (2Ki 24:6) So Yehoyaqim slept with his fathers. And Yehoyaḵin his son reigned in his place. (2Ki 24:7) And the sovereign of Mitsrayim did not come out of his land again, for the sovereign of Baḇel had taken all that belonged to the sovereign of Mitsrayim from the wadi of Mitsrayim to the River Euphrates. (2Ki 24:8) Yehoyaḵin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Yerushalayim three months. And his mother’s name was Neḥushta the daughter of Elnathan of Yerushalayim. (2Ki 24:9) And he did evil in the eyes of יהוה, according to all that his father did. (2Ki 24:10) At that time the servants of Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel came up against Yerushalayim, and the city was besieged. (2Ki 24:11) And Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel came against the city, as his servants were besieging it. (2Ki 24:12) And Yehoyaḵin sovereign of Yehuḏah, and his mother, and his servants, and his heads, and his eunuchs went out to the sovereign of Baḇel. And the sovereign of Baḇel, in the eighth year of his reign, took him prisoner. (2Ki 24:13) And he took from there all the treasures of the House of יהוה and the treasures of the sovereign’s house, and he cut in pieces all the objects of gold which Shelomoh sovereign of Yisra’ĕl had made in the Hĕḵal of יהוה, as יהוה had said. (2Ki 24:14) And he exiled all Yerushalayim, and all the officers and all the mighty brave men – ten thousand exiles – and all the craftsmen and smiths. None remained except the poorest people of the land. (2Ki 24:15) And he exiled Yehoyaḵin to Baḇel. And the sovereign’s mother, and the sovereign’s wives, and his eunuchs, and the leading men of the land he exiled from Yerushalayim to Baḇel. (2Ki 24:16) And all the mighty brave men, seven thousand, and craftsmen and smiths, one thousand, all who were strong and fit for battle, these the sovereign of Baḇel brought to Baḇel into exile. (2Ki 24:17) And the sovereign of Baḇel set up Mattanyah, Yehoyaḵin’s uncle, to reign in his place, and changed his name to Tsiḏqiyahu. (2Ki 24:18) Tsiḏqiyahu was twenty-one years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Yerushalayim. And his mother’s name was Ḥamutal the daughter of Yirmeyahu of Liḇnah. (2Ki 24:19) And he did evil in the eyes of יהוה, according to all that Yehoyaqim did. (2Ki 24:20) For this took place in Yerushalayim and Yehuḏah because of the displeasure of יהוה, until He had cast them out from His presence. And Tsiḏqiyahu rebelled against the sovereign of Baḇel. (2Ki 25:1) And it came to be in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, on the tenth of the month, that Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel and all his army came against Yerushalayim and encamped against it, and they built a siege wall against it all around. (2Ki 25:2) And the city was besieged until the eleventh year of Sovereign Tsiḏqiyahu. (2Ki 25:3) By the ninth of the month the scarcity of food had become so severe in the city that there was no food for the people of the land. (2Ki 25:4) Then the city wall was breached, and all the men of battle fled at night by way of the gate between two walls, which was by the sovereign’s garden, even though the Chaldeans were still encamped all around against the city. And the sovereign went by way of the desert plain. (2Ki 25:5) And the army of the Chaldeans pursued the sovereign, and overtook him in the desert plains of Yeriḥo, and all his army was scattered from him. (2Ki 25:6) And they seized the sovereign and brought him up to the sovereign of Baḇel at Riblah, and they pronounced sentence on him. (2Ki 25:7) And they slaughtered the sons of Tsiḏqiyahu before his eyes, and put out the eyes of Tsiḏqiyahu, and bound him with bronze shackles, and took him to Baḇel. (2Ki 25:8) And in the fifth month, on the seventh of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Sovereign Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel, Neḇuzaraḏan the chief of the guard, a servant of the sovereign of Baḇel, came to Yerushalayim. (2Ki 25:9) And he burned the House of יהוה and the house of the sovereign, and all the houses of Yerushalayim – even every great house he burned with fire. (2Ki 25:10) And all the army of the Chaldeans who were with the chief of the guard broke down the walls of Yerushalayim all around. (2Ki 25:11) And Neḇuzaraḏan the chief of the guard took into exile the rest of the people who were left in the city and the deserters who deserted to the sovereign of Baḇel, with the rest of the multitude. (2Ki 25:12) But the chief of the guard left some of the poor of the land as vinedressers and farmers. (2Ki 25:13) And the bronze columns that were in the House of יהוה, and the stands and the bronze Sea that were in the House of יהוה, the Chaldeans broke in pieces, and took their bronze away to Baḇel. (2Ki 25:14) And they took the pots, and the shovels, and the snuffers, and the ladles, and all the bronze utensils the priests used in the service. (2Ki 25:15) And the chief of the guard took the fire holders and the basins which were of solid gold and solid silver. (2Ki 25:16) The bronze of all these utensils was beyond measure – the two columns, the one Sea, and the stands, which Shelomoh had made for the House of יהוה. (2Ki 25:17) The height of one column was eighteen cubits, and the capital on it was of bronze. And the height of the capital was three cubits, and the network and pomegranates all around the capital were all of bronze. And the second column was the same, with a network. (2Ki 25:18) And the chief of the guard took Serayah the chief priest, and Tsephanyahu the second priest, and the three doorkeepers. (2Ki 25:19) And out of the city he took a certain eunuch who was appointed over the men of battle, and five men of those who saw the sovereign’s face, who were found in the city, and the chief scribe of the army who mustered the people of the land, and sixty men of the people of the land who were found in the city. (2Ki 25:20) And Neḇuzaraḏan, chief of the guard, took them and made them go to the sovereign of Baḇel at Riblah. (2Ki 25:21) And the sovereign of Baḇel smote them and put them to death at Riblah in the land of Ḥamath. So he exiled Yehuḏah from its own land. (2Ki 25:22) And he appointed Geḏalyahu son of Aḥiqam, son of Shaphan, over the people who were left in the land of Yehuḏah, whom Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar sovereign of Baḇel had left. (2Ki 25:23) And all the commanders of the armies, they and their men, heard that the sovereign of Baḇel had appointed Geḏalyahu. And they came to Geḏalyahu at Mitspah, even Yishmaʽĕl son of Nethanyah, and Yoḥanan son of Qarĕaḥ, and Serayah son of Tanḥumeth the Netophathite, and Yaʽazanyahu the son of a Maʽaḵathite, they and their men. (2Ki 25:24) And Geḏalyahu swore to them and their men, and said to them, “Do not be afraid of the servants of the Chaldeans. Dwell in the land and serve the sovereign of Baḇel, and let it be well with you.” (2Ki 25:25) And in the seventh month it came to be that Yishmaʽĕl son of Nethanyah, son of Elishama, of the seed of the reign, came with ten men and smote Geḏalyahu that he died, and the Yehuḏim, and the Chaldeans who were with him at Mitspah. (2Ki 25:26) And all the people rose up, small and great, and the commanders of the armies, and went to Mitsrayim, for they were afraid of the Chaldeans. (2Ki 25:27) And it came to be in the thirty-seventh year of the exile of Yehoyaḵin sovereign of Yehuḏah, in the twelfth month, on the twenty-seventh of the month, that Ewil-Meroḏaḵ sovereign of Baḇel, in the year that he began to reign, released Yehoyaḵin sovereign of Yehuḏah from prison, (2Ki 25:28) and spoke kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the sovereigns who were with him in Baḇel, (2Ki 25:29) and changed his prison garments. And he ate bread continually before the sovereign all the days of his life. (2Ki 25:30) And as his allowance, a continual allowance was given to him from the sovereign, a quota for each day, all the days of his life.

Loved One- remember our weekly Torah Study and timely messages at a website done by Brian and Kendra at: www.Shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Also, If you consider our ministry worthy- gifts can be made to our ministry via PayPal at our website- www.seedtime2harvest.com also if ordering our DVD’s and messages for this fall (Is 10-10-10 The Feast of Trumpets 2010?) Much thanks to Eddie Rogers for his work there! Listen to our weekly radio program at www.walkwithchristgospelradio.com called “Shabbat Shalom Loved One” which is normally from 7 pm Eastern to 8:30 pm every Friday (Sometimes the program is moved to 8pm Central if I am travelling)! You are much loved, loved one! Thanks again from our hearts for you financial gifts of love and your constant prayers for us! I truly believe both efforts are planting for your future harvest. May YHWH bless, direct, provide and protect you. You are much loved, Truth Searcher.

Shalom to your home Loved One,

Thurston