Praying for one another- Engaging the Keys of the Kingdom! Shabbat Shalom loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, August 19, 2016 TM

August 20, 2016  

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!  
 
This study is attached for ease of print and study format. YHWH is restoring all things and that includes us who were once DRY BONES! Mighty is He whose mercy endures forever! All who call on His name will be delivered! 
 

Today I intend to take us back to last week’s prayer calling and establish these promises in our hearts!

Loved Ones, we don’t need to fight the fight of faith in Heaven for His word is ESTABLISHED there! It is firm and settled- no more argument there! Our need is to ESTABLISH His word in our lives on the earth. We remind Him of His promise!

Psalm 119:89 Forever, O יהוה, Your word stands firm in the heavens.
 
We establish and make firm His promises on the earth:
 
THE SCRIPTURES- Isaiah 43:25 “I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake, and remember your sins no more. Isaiah 43:26Remind Me, let us enter into judgment, together; relate, that you might be declared right.
 
NEW KING JAMES VERSION Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins. Isaiah 43:26 Put Me in remembranc; Let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted.
 
We overcome by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the WORD(S) of our testimony! By DECREE we establish His word (Promises) on the Earth! By speaking this testimony of His words and promises we bring His promises in remembrance to Him:
 
Job 22:25 Yes, the Almighty will be your gold and your precious silver; Job 22:26 For then you will have your delight in the Almighty, and lift up your face to Yahweh. Job 22:27 You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, and you will pay your vows. Job 22:28 You will also declare (DECREE) a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.
 
We consider this prayer exercise as a stepping stone to greater power and authority in our own walks and lives!
 
Therefore; loved ones, we FEAR NOTHING! To help us make sound decisions regarding our role ahead (Prayer in drawing near and physical preparation- we will again be using the KEYS TO THE KINGDOM as we pray for others) facing Great Trials and troubles. It has become obvious to most of us that apart from us drawing very near to our King- and receiving the early and latter rain of His Ruach poured out on us- OR Yahshua coming early- no flesh will survive. Seems the Globalist- witches and satanists are using CERN and other portals for opening the gates of hell for the morning of the Dark Knight (Night). Remember opening of the London Olympics where their theme is Elton John’s song; “Good Morning to the Night”.
 
Perhaps it is Time for us to awaken from our slumber as great darkness will soon cover the people in an ever increasing manner and we will need to shine brighter and brighter; and SHINE WE WILL LOVED ONE AS YAHWEH ARISES OVER US AND HIS GLORY (Presence) WILL BE SEEN UPON US!
 
As thick darkness covers the people due to satanic wickedness- our Deliverer will have us shine brighter and brighter as we walk in His power!
 
(Isaiah 60:1) Arise; shine, for your light has come! And the esteem (Glory which is His presence) of יהוה has risen upon you. (Isaiah 60:2) “For look, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness the peoplesBut יהוה arises over you, and His esteem is seen upon you(Isaiah 60:3) “And the gentiles shall come to your light 1 and sovereigns to the brightness of your rising. Footnote: 1 Isaiah 60:19, 20, Revelation 21:23, 24. (Isaiah 60:4) “Lift up your eyes all around and see: all of them have gathered, they have come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are supported on the side. (Isaiah 60:5) “Then you shall see and be bright, and your heart shall throb and swell, for the wealth of the sea is turned to you, the riches of the gentiles come to you. (Isaiah 60:6) “A stream of camels covers your land, the dromedaries of Miḏyan and Ěphah; all those from Sheḇa come, bearing gold and incense, and proclaiming the praises of יהוה(Isaiah 60:7) “All the flocks of Qĕḏar are gathered to you, the rams of Neḇayoth serve you; they come up for acceptance on My altar, and I embellish My esteemed House.
 
WHEN GROSS DARKNESS COVERS THE PEOPLE WE CAN BE ASSURED THAT DEMONIC ACTIVITY HAS INFILTERED THE WORLD. THIS MEANS WAR!
 
Back in 1995 I had just finished a long fast when I entered into an interactive vision. I was walking toward an old black and white television. You remember, if you are that old; they had no remotes—you had to get up off your rear and walk to the television and turn the knob to find any of the 13 channels (Twelve plus another separate one). This television had “Rabbit Ears” or two antennas on top of the television forming a “V”. As I approached the television in the vision, I started turning the knob on this “BLACK AND WHITE” television. Each of the channels put out a COLOR of light that flashed by me coming from the screen. Black, orange, red, green, brown, and many more; until all thirteen channels were turned to. I was puzzled as to what this might mean.  As soon as I asked the LORD what it meant, He spoke clearly as a warning to those who dwell on the earth, “These colors represent the 13 strongmen of satan’s kingdom.” Homosexuality, Hate, Murder, Adultery, Lying, Sexual immorality, Bestiality etc. until He named 13. He said they would enter the USA through the television as the entry portals were the eyes and the ears as the demons would enter into the people; sent by the Prince of the Power of the Air- hasatan. Now today we see the results of that unleashing. Many people now have tattoos that resemble their “passengers-demons” as they take over the bodies of humans to show how pretty they are. They will eventually look like a snake or reptilian being as the demon(s) want to show how pretty they look with their captured body, if allowed to continue. Loved Ones- it is important that “BELIEVERS” awaken from their slumber. The war is on. It is a fight of faith of life and death for all of us! We now enter into the victory He has already paid by believing and decreeing in THANKSGIVINGS!
 
In view of that war, I want to share a sobering letter I shared from a dear friend who has been under unimaginable warfare and attack. He is a righteous man, with a history of service as military intelligence, and a miracle that he overcame Lou Gehrig’s Disease. He is a man I respect and feel honored to call my friend. Thanks for joining in this prayer battle as we put our own whimpering and complaining aside and joined in his battles with the fight of faith! One of us put a thousand to flight and 2 put 10,000 to flight! We have put millions of the demonic hordes to flight loved ones!
 
With our prayers, thanksgivings and DECREES of scripture promise- you and I have joined this battle with him, as we overcome all the powers of hell aligned against him together. I believe since we joined this battle-  doors have been opened which allow Yahweh to protect us and our loved ones for our current and future needs.
 
We have been given this authority below because we have found a KEY to open doors to the Kingdom. Here is the Key as it was revealed to me:
 
James 5:13 Is any of you suffering evil? Let him pray. Is anyone in good spirits? Let him sing psalms. James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, having anointed him with oil in the Name of the Master. James 5:15 And the prayer of the belief shall save the sick, and the Master shall raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he shall be forgiven. James 5:16 (Part one of the KEY) Confess your trespasses to one another, and (Part two of the KEY) pray for one another, so that you are healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous one accomplishes much.
 
Revelation comes from our Heavenly Father when we seek to help others and get our eyes off of our own concerns! Personal revealing comes from seeking and DOING the Gospel- praying for others is a huge Key!
 
REVEALED BY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
 
Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And you, who do you say I am?” Matthew 16:16 And Shimʽon Kĕpha answering, said, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living Elohim.” Matthew 16:17 And יהושע answering, said to him, “Blessed are you, Shimʽon Bar-Yonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father in the heavens. Matthew 16:18 “And I also say to you that you are Kĕpha, and on this rock I shall build My assembly, and the gates of the grave shall not overcome it. Matthew 16:19 “And I shall give you the keys of the reign of the heavens, and whatever you bind 1 on earth shall be having been bound 1 in the heavens, and whatever you loosen 1 on earth shall be having been loosened 1 in the heavens.” Footnote: 1 Binding and loosening is Heḇrew idiom for exercising authority (to prohibit and permit).
 
 
Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Master, even the demons are subject to us in Your Name.” Luke 10:18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan falling out of the heaven as lightning. Luke 10:19 See, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and none at all shall hurt you. Luke 10:20 “But do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names have been written in the heavens.”
 
Okay, you know we have authority to speak and decree as a fight of faith- that by NO means anything harms us!
 
So here is the letter again for our overcoming prayer- I can say that as I read and then started to pray, a holy boldness came over me as I wept and prayed violently for my dear friend and our brother in Yahshua.
 
Shalom my Brother!
 
I've been out of circulation since mid-Nov last year, first due to computer hackers, then in January, health issues. Have experienced acute bacterial infection & pneumonia (first week in Jan 2016), when an aneurism was found on my aorta artery.  Following a couple of days in hospital, was taken to ER again where they found seven aneurisms. Had cardiovascular surgery to correct aneurisms.  Evidently died on operating table up to seven times, revived by medical folks who broke a rib for me.  To undergo surgery, they had to intubate me (tube in throat).  Doctors had difficulty doing this, then gave up trying.  The anesthesiologist asked to try, and he was able to intubate me so they could do surgery.  Four stints and three bypasses were successful.  Following surgery, the cardiologist had another MRI done to see if everything was fixed in the five hours of surgery.  The MRI showed a huge blood clot on my upper thigh.  Surgeon thought he would have to amputate my leg to get rid of the clot, but managed to do another bypass with another 1.5 hours of surgery.  I was under anesthesia for a long time that day. 
 
Ten days later, when they had to remove the tube from my throat, they found I couldn't breathe thru my throat, so they did a tracheostomy on me and put a tube in my throat with oxygen to breathe.  Was kept in ICU for a week, then in a hospital room for several days, then transferred to a rehab facility thru the end of March.  Was sexually assaulted by a black male nurse while in the hospital, attack began when asleep and defenseless.   Lots of other challenges that all doctors, nurses and others thought I would never live through.  In late March, an ENT oncologist did a biopsy on the mass in my throat that prevented breathing.  Biopsy showed squamous cell carcinoma of the glottis larynx on left side, caused by a 2009 injury or possibly 22 months of exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam. 
 
I opted for radiation treatment only, no chemotherapy, because I had seven stints/bypasses in my gut-to-heart and lower abdomen, plus I had a feeding tube in my stomach.  Had I taken chemo, I would have likely choked to death on my own vomit, so I opted for radiation only.  Seven weeks and 35 strong radiation treatments later, and I was ready to kick the bucket for a variety of reasons.  Had lost 40 pounds, 168 to 128.  I got up to as high as 134 pounds, but am back to 126 pounds today.  Trach tube was removed from my throat July 5, and the hole has been healing very slowly.  ENT surgeon thinks the hole may need to be closed surgically. Follow-up appointments with various oncologists and PCM have gone well. 
 
I have a PET scan late August to see if cancer was eradicated or metastasized.  I'm eating one to two meals by mouth again, another or two by feeding tube with cans of formula. Have a number of side effects from radiation to the neck, jaw bone, throat, esophagus, gums, spine, thyroid, parathyroid, etc.  Dry mouth and effects on taste buds are ongoing challenges.  Had to have all my teeth pulled before radiation therapy , because after radiation, any teeth or dental work is almost impossible.  This, in turn, prevents eating regular meals to maintain weight, strength and vitality.  Radiation kills both good and bad cells, so my gums are still swollen purple with dead cells and excess dead blood cells.  Nobody knows the adverse effects on bone marrow, but my having 5 or more headaches per day may be an indicator. 
 
While in rehab, our beloved son-in-law died of brain cancer, 44 years of age, leaving wife and 20-year-old son, 21-year-old daughter.  My grief was immeasurable, especially since I couldn't attend funeral in Illinois with our daughter and grandchildren.  My wife and another daughter went. 
 
This is my first email to write since mid-November 2015.  Would appreciate your prayers, plus anyone else you know who prays (My highlight- Thurston) Evil forces near me are still working overtime to put my lights out permanently.  Lots of my emails have been erased from my computer server nefariously. 
 
I awaken most days with a song in my heart about Yeshua and His love for us or about peace. 
 
On my way to the ER the second time, I didn't think I would live, so I prayed under my breath.  I said "Lord, I could certainly use your help."  About ten seconds later, this voice said, "I will carry you."  Those four words have kept me going these past several months.  Doctors have offered me euthanasia.  My wife and I both agree that doctors and nurses didn't think I would survive.  Medical staff have stolen from me, including $490.00 pair of glasses and another replacement pair.  Now have new glasses and enjoy reading God's Word.  My taking control of my own medical care and making informed decisions, led by the Holy Spirit, is a primary reason I'm still alive today. 
 
My love and prayers for and to you!  
 
 
Ron White
 
Please agree again with RON and his loved ones for total healing and RESTORATION of everything the enemy has stolen, maligned, or destroyed! Absolute and total healing and strategies for victory in every test! Let’s put on the full armor of Yahweh! Note that we are as HE IS!
 
2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not fight according to the flesh. 2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons we fight with are not fleshly but mighty in Elohim for overthrowing strongholds, 2 Corinthians 10:5 overthrowing reasoning’s and every high matter that exalts itself against the knowledge of Elohim, taking captive every thought to make it obedient to the Messiah, 2 Corinthians 10:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience, when your obedience is complete.1 Footnote: 1 John 3:36. 2 Corinthians 10:7 Take a look at what you are facing. If anyone seems to trust in himself that he is of Messiah, let him reckon again for himself, that as he is of Messiah, so also are we.
 
1 John 4:15 Whoever confesses that יהושע is the Son of Elohim, Elohim stays in him, and he in Elohim. 1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that Elohim has for us. Elohim is love, and he who stays in love stays in Elohim, and Elohim in him. 1 John 4:17 By this love has been perfected with us, in order that we might have boldness in the day of judgment, because as He is so are we in this world.
 
Do you see loved one? Do you see His word decrees a truth of overpowering all the plans of hell? As HE IS so are we!
 
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the complete armor of Elohim, for you to have power to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:12 Because we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against authorities, against the world-rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual matters of wickedness in the heavenlies. Ephesians 6:13 Because of this, take up the complete armor of Elohim, so that you have power to withstand in the wicked day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:14 Stand, then, having girded your waist with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, Ephesians 6:15 and having fitted your feet with the preparation of the Good News of peace; Ephesians 6:16 above all, having taken up the shield of belief with which you shall have power to quench all the burning arrows of the wicked one. Ephesians 6:17  Take also the helmet of deliverance, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of Elohim,1 Footnote: 1 Isaiah 59:21. Ephesians 6:18  praying at all times, with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, watching in all perseverance and supplication for all the set-apart ones; Ephesians 6:19  also for me, that a word might be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to be bold in making known the secret of the Good News, Ephesians 6:20  for which I am an envoy in chains, that in it I might speak boldly, as I should speak.
 
As we choose to submit to YHWH’s instructions (Hear and Do) the enemy will flee! We become crucified in Yahshua and we no longer live, but Messiah and His anointing dwells in us!
 
(James 4:4) Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with Elohim? 1 Whoever therefore intends to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of Elohim. Footnote: 1 Matthew 13:22, Luke 4:5-6, Luke 14:33, Romans 12:2, 1 John 2:15-17. (James 4:5) Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose? Does the Spirit which dwells in us intensely crave unto envy? (James 4:6) But He gives greater favor. Because of this He says, “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favor to the humble.” (James 4:7) So then subject (submit- receive the engrafted word as a doer of it) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil 1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1 Or adversary.
 
(1 Peter 5:6) Humble yourselves, then, under the mighty hand of Elohim, so that He exalts you in due time, (1 Peter 5:7) casting all your worry upon Him, for He is concerned about you. (1 Peter 5:8) Be sober, watch, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:9) Resist him, firm in the belief (trust/faith), knowing that the same hardships are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. (1 Peter 5:10) The Elohim of all favor(mercy); who has called you to His everlasting esteem (Glory) by Messiah יהושע; after you have suffered a while, Himself perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
 
Here is a great Scripture to personalize and repeat continually if you want to walk in His power!
 
(Galatians 2:20) “I have been impaled (Crucified) with Messiah, and I no longer live, but Messiah lives in me.1 And that which I now live in the flesh I live by belief (trust/faith) in the Son of Elohim, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Footnote: 1 Romans 8:10, 2 Corinthians 6:16, 2 Corinthians 13:5, Ephesians 3:17, Colossians 1:27, 1 John 4:4.
 
OVERCOMING POWER BELONGS TO US! We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our TESTIMONY- what we speak, confess and DECREE! We do not love our lives more than our King- so we shall overcome by the blood of the Lamb of YHWH and the words we speak that agree with of His(Our testimony)
 
KJV Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
 
The Scriptures (Revelation 12:10) And I heard a loud voice saying in the heaven, “Now have come the deliverance and the power and the reign of our Elohim,1 and the authority of His Messiah, for the accuser of our brothers, who accused them before our Elohim day and night, has been thrown down. Footnote: 1 See 11:15. (Revelation 12:11) And they overcame him because of the Blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their witness, and they did not love their lives to the death. (Revelation 12:12) “Because of this rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has little time.” (Revelation 12:13) And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. (Revelation 12:14) And the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, to fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
 
 
Understanding our submission of our WORDS AND ACTIONS agreeing with His form our witness making us usable witnesses to overcome by His shed blood; therefore worthy and allowed to continue our witness- that we produce fruit that remains even in Great Tribulation-
 
Let’s turn our hearts to this week’s Torah Cycle:
 
This week’s Torah Scriptures: Tetzave- “You shall command”
 
Exodus 27:20-30:10; Ezekiel 43:10-27; Hebrews 13:10-17
 
 
(Exodus 27:20) “And you, you are to command the children of Yisra’ĕl to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light, to cause the lamp to burn continually. (Exodus 27:21) “In the Tent of Meeting, outside the veil which is before the Witness, Aharon and his sons are to tend it from evening until morning before יהוה – a law forever to their generations, from the children of Yisra’ĕl.  (Exodus 28:1) “And you, bring near Aharon your brother and his sons with him, from among the children of Yisra’ĕl, for serving as priest to me: Aharon, Naḏaḇ and Aḇihu, Elʽazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aharon. (Exodus 28:2) “And you shall make set-apart garments for Aharon your brother, for esteem and for comeliness. (Exodus 28:3) “And you speak to all the wise of heart, which I have filled with a spirit of wisdom, and they shall make the garments of Aharon, to set him apart, for him to serve as priest to me. (Exodus 28:4) “And these are the garments which they make: a breastplate, a shoulder garment, a robe, an embroidered long shirt, a turban, and a girdle. And they shall make set-apart garments for Aharon your brother and his sons, for him to serve as priest to me. (Exodus 28:5) “And they shall take the gold, and the blue and the purple and the scarlet material, and the fine linen, (Exodus 28:6) and shall make the shoulder garment of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen, the work of a skilled workman. (Exodus 28:7) “It is to have two shoulder pieces joined at its two edges, and so it is joined together. (Exodus 28:8) “And the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, which is on it, is of the same workmanship, made of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen. (Exodus 28:9) “And you shall take two shoham stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl, (Exodus 28:10) six of their names on one stone, and the remaining six names on the other stone, according to their birth. (Exodus 28:11) “With the work of an engraver in stone, like the engravings of a signet, engrave the two stones with the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl. Set them in settings of gold. (Exodus 28:12) “And you shall put the two stones on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment as stones of remembrance for the sons of Yisra’ĕl. And Aharon shall bear their names before יהוה on his two shoulders, for a remembrance. (Exodus 28:13) “And you shall make settings of gold, (Exodus 28:14) and two chains of clean gold like braided cords, and fasten the braided chains to the settings. (Exodus 28:15) “And you shall make a breastplate of right-ruling, a work of a skilled workman, like the work of the shoulder garment. Make it of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen. (Exodus 28:16) “It is square, doubled, a span its length, and a span its width.
 
The stones of the 12 tribes (soon to be gathered again as Yahshua came for the lost sheep) are laser stones and have light reflection/diffraction qualities and is related to Yahshua- the Light of the world!
 
(Exodus 28:17) “And you shall put settings of stones in it, four rows of stones: The first row is a ruby, a topaz, and an emerald; (Exodus 28:18) and the second row is a turquoise, a sapphire, and a diamond; (Exodus 28:19) and the third row is a jacinth, an agate, and an amethyst; (Exodus 28:20) and the fourth row is a beryl, and a shoham, and a jasper. They are set in gold settings. (Exodus 28:21) “And the stones are according to the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl, twelve according to their names, like the engravings of a signet, each one with its own name, for the twelve tribes. (Exodus 28:22) “And you shall make braided chains of corded work for the breastplate at the end, of clean gold. (Exodus 28:23) “And you shall make two rings of gold for the breastplate, and shall put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate. (Exodus 28:24) “And you shall put the two cords of gold in the two rings which are on the ends of the breastplate, (Exodus 28:25) and the other two ends of the two cords you fasten to the two settings, and put them on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment in the front. (Exodus 28:26)  “And you shall make two rings of gold, and shall put them on the two ends of the breastplate, on the edge of it, which is on the inner side of the shoulder garment.(Exodus 28:27)  “And you shall make two rings of gold, and put them on the two shoulder pieces, underneath the shoulder garment, on the front of it, close to the seam above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, (Exodus 28:28)  and they bind the breastplate by means of its rings to the rings of the shoulder garment, using a blue cord, so that it is above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, so that the breastplate does not come loose from the shoulder garment. (Exodus 28:29) “And Aharon shall bear the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl on the breastplate of right-ruling over his heart, when he goes into the set-apart place, for a remembrance before יהוה, continually. (Exodus 28:30) “And into the breastplate of right-ruling you shall put the Urim and the Tummim, and they shall be on the heart of Aharon when he goes in before יהוה. And Aharon shall bear the right-ruling of the children of Yisra’ĕl on his heart before יהוה, continually(Exodus 28:31) “And you shall make the robe of the shoulder garment all of blue. (Exodus 28:32) “And the opening for his head shall be in the middle of it, a woven binding all around its opening, like the opening in a scaled armor, so that it does not tear. (Exodus 28:33) “And on its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue and purple and scarlet material, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around: (Exodus 28:34) a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, on the hem of the robe all around. (Exodus 28:35) “And it shall be upon Aharon to attend in, and its sound shall be heard when he goes into the set-apart place before יהוהand when he comes out, so that he does not die. (Exodus 28:36) “And you shall make a plate of clean gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet: SET-APARTNESS TO יהוה(Exodus 28:37) “And you shall put it on a blue cord, and it shall be on the turban – it is to be on the front of the turban. (Exodus 28:38) “And it shall be on the forehead of Aharon, and Aharon shall bear the guilt of the set-apart gifts which the children of Yisra’ĕl set apart in all their set-apart gifts. And it shall always be on his forehead, for acceptance for them before יהוה(Exodus 28:39) “And you shall weave the long shirt of fine linen, and shall make the turban of fine linen, and you shall make the girdle of woven work. (Exodus 28:40) “And make long shirts for Aharon’s sons. And you shall make girdles for them, and you shall make turbans for them, for esteem and comeliness. (Exodus 28:41) “And you shall put them on Aharon your brother and on his sons with him, and shall anoint them, and shall ordain them, and shall set them apart, and they shall serve as priests to me. (Exodus 28:42) “And make linen trousers for them, to cover their nakedness, reaching from the waist to the thighs. (Exodus 28:43) “And they shall be on Aharon and on his sons when they come into the Tent of Meeting, or when they come near the altar to attend in the Set-apart Place, so that they do not bear crookedness and die – a law forever to him, and to his seed after him.
 
Anointing oil represents the Ruach and the provision of victory of being filled with the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) to the wise virgins who are washed by the blood and word of YHWH; who will have power over hell and do exploits as they KNOW their Elohim
 
(Exodus 29:1) “And this is the task you shall do to them to set them apart to serve Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams, perfect ones, (Exodus 29:2) and unleavened bread, and unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil – make these of wheat flour. (Exodus 29:3) “And you shall put them in one basket and bring them in the basket, along with the bull and the two rams. (Exodus 29:4) “Then you shall bring Aharon and his sons to the door of the Tent of Meeting, and wash them with water. (Exodus 29:5) “And you shall take the garments, and shall put on Aharon the long shirt, and the robe of the shoulder garment, and the shoulder garment, and the breastplate, and shall gird him with the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, (Exodus 29:6) and shall put the turban on his head, and shall put the set-apart sign of dedication on the turban, (Exodus 29:7) and shall take the anointing oil, and pour it on his head and anoint him. (Exodus 29:8) “Then you shall bring his sons and put long shirts on them, (Exodus 29:9) and shall gird them with girdles – Aharon and his sons – and put the turbans on them. And the priesthood shall be theirs for an everlasting law. So you shall ordain Aharon and his sons. (Exodus 29:10) “And you shall bring near the bull before the Tent of Meeting, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the bull. (Exodus 29:11) “And you shall slaughter the bull before יהוה, by the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 29:12) and take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour all the blood beside the base of the altar. (Exodus 29:13) “And you shall take all the fat that covers the entrails and the appendage on the liver, and the two kidneys and the fat that is on them, and burn them on the altar. (Exodus 29:14) “But the flesh of the bull, and its skin and its dung, you shall burn with fire outside the camp. It is a sin offering. (Exodus 29:15) “And take one ram, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the ram, (Exodus 29:16) and you shall slaughter the ram, and you shall take its blood and sprinkle it all around on the altar. (Exodus 29:17) “And cut the ram in pieces, and wash its entrails and its legs, and place them upon its pieces and on its head. (Exodus 29:18) “And you shall burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to יהוה, it is a sweet fragrance, an offering made by fire to יהוה(Exodus 29:19) “And you shall take the second ram, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the ram, (Exodus 29:20) and you shall slaughter the ram, and take some of its blood and put it on the tip of the right ear of Aharon and on the tip of the right ear of his sons, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar. (Exodus 29:21) “And you shall take some of the blood that is on the altar, and some of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it on Aharon and on his garments, on his sons and on the garments of his sons with him. And he and his garments shall be set-apart, and his sons and the garments of his sons with him. (Exodus 29:22) “And you shall take the fat of the ram, and the fat tail, and the fat that covers the entrails and the appendage on the liver, and the two kidneys and the fat on them, and the right thigh – it is for a ram of ordination – (Exodus 29:23) and one loaf of bread, and one cake made with oil, and one thin cake from the basket of the unleavened bread that is before יהוה(Exodus 29:24) “And you shall put all these in the hands of Aharon and in the hands of his sons, and you shall wave them – a wave offering before יהוה(Exodus 29:25) “Then you shall take them from their hands and burn them on the altar as a burnt offering, as a sweet fragrance before יהוה. It is an offering made by fire to יהוה(Exodus 29:26) “And you shall take the breast of the ram of Aharon’s ordination and wave it – a wave offering before יהוה, and it shall be your portion. (Exodus 29:27) “And from the ram of ordination you shall set apart the breast of the wave offering which is waved, and the thigh of the contribution which is raised, of that which is for Aharon and of that which is for his sons. (Exodus 29:28) “And it shall be from the children of Yisra’ĕl for Aharon and his sons by a law forever, for it is a contribution. And it is a contribution from the children of Yisra’ĕl from their peace offerings – their contribution to יהוה(Exodus 29:29) “And the set-apart garments of Aharon are for his sons after him, to be anointed in them and to be ordained in them. (Exodus 29:30) “The priest from his sons in his place puts them on for seven days, when he enters the Tent of Meeting to attend in the set-apart place. (Exodus 29:31) “And take the ram of ordination and cook its flesh in a set-apart place. (Exodus 29:32) “And Aharon and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket, by the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 29:33) and they shall eat those offerings with which the atonement was made, to ordain them, to set them apart. But let a stranger not eat them, because they are set-apart. (Exodus 29:34) “And if any of the flesh of the ordination offerings, or of the bread, be left over until the morning, then you shall burn up what is left over. It is not eaten, because it is set-apart. (Exodus 29:35) “And so you shall do to Aharon and his sons, according to all I have commanded you. Seven days you shall ordain them, (Exodus 29:36) and prepare a bull each day as a sin offering for atonement. And you shall cleanse the altar when you make atonement for it, and you shall anoint it to set it apart. (Exodus 29:37) “For seven days you shall make atonement for the altar, and set it apart. And the altar shall be most set-apart – whatever touches the altar is to be set-apart. (Exodus 29:38) “And this is what you prepare on the altar: two lambs, a year old, daily, continually. (Exodus 29:39) “Prepare the one lamb in the morning, and the other lamb you prepare between the evenings, (Exodus 29:40) and one-tenth of an ĕphah of flour mixed with one-fourth of a hin of pressed oil, and one-fourth of a hin of wine as a drink offering, with the one lamb. (Exodus 29:41) “And prepare the other lamb between the evenings. And with it prepare the grain offering and the drink offering, as in the morning, for a sweet fragrance, an offering made by fire to יהוה – (Exodus 29:42) a continual burnt offering for your generations at the door of the Tent of Meeting beforeיהוה, where I shall meet with you to speak with you. (Exodus 29:43) “And there I shall meet with the children of Yisra’ĕl, and it shall be set apart by my esteem. (Exodus 29:44) “And I shall set apart the Tent of Meeting and the altar. And Aharon and his sons I set apart to serve as priests to me. (Exodus 29:45) “And I shall dwell in the midst of the children of Yisra’ĕl and shall be their Elohim. (Exodus 29:46) “And they shall know that I am יהוה their Elohim, who brought them up out of the land of Mitsrayim, to dwell in their midst. I am יהוה their Elohim.
 
(Exodus 30:1) “And you shall make an altar to burn incense on, make it of acacia wood, (Exodus 30:2) a cubit long and a cubit wide – it is a square – and two cubits high, its horns of the same. (Exodus 30:3) “And you shall overlay its top, and its sides all around, and its horns with clean gold. And you shall make for it a molding of gold all around. (Exodus 30:4) “And make two gold rings for it, under the molding on both its sides. Make them on its two sides, and they shall be holders for the poles to lift it with. (Exodus 30:5) “And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold. (Exodus 30:6) “And you shall put it before the veil that is before the ark of the Witness, before the lid of atonement that is over the Witness, where I am to meet with you. (Exodus 30:7) “And Aharon shall burn on it sweet incense, morning by morning. As he tends the lamps, he shall burn incense on it. (Exodus 30:8) “And when Aharon lights the lamps between the evenings, he shall burn incense on it – continual incense before יהוהthroughout your generations. (Exodus 30:9) “Do not offer strange incense on it, or a burnt offering, or a grain offering, and do not pour a drink offering on it. (Exodus 30:10) “And Aharon shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement – once a year he makes atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most set-apart to יהוה.”
 
We flee crookedness and all manner of deception! (1 Peter 2:1) Having put aside, then, all evil, and all deceit, and hypocrisies, and envying’s, and all evil words, (1 Peter 2:2) as newborn babes, desire the unadulterated milk of the Word, in order that you grow by it, (1 Peter 2:3) if indeed you have tasted that the Master is good. (1 Peter 2:4) Drawing near to Him, a living Stone – rejected indeed by men, but chosen by Elohim and precious – (1 Peter 2:5) you also, as living stones, are being built up, a spiritual house, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Elohim through יהושע Messiah. (1 Peter 2:6)  Because it is contained in the Scripture, “See, I lay in Tsiyon a chief corner-stone, chosen, precious, and he who believes on Him shall by no means be put to shame.” 1 Footnote: 1 Isaiah 28:16. (1 Peter 2:7) This preciousness, then, is for you who believe; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner-stone,” 1 Footnote: 1 Psalms 118:22. (1 Peter 2:8) and “A stone of stumbling and a rock that makes for falling,”1 who stumble because they are disobedient 2 to the Word, to which they also were appointed. Footnotes: 1 Isaiah 8:14. 2 See John 3:36, Hebrews 3:18 (1 Peter 2:9) But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a set-apart nation, a people for a possession, that you should proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light, (1 Peter 2:10) who once were not a people, but now the people of Elohim; who had not obtained compassion, but now obtained compassion. (1 Peter 2:11) Beloved ones, I appeal to you as sojourners and pilgrims, to abstain from fleshly lusts which battle against the life, (1 Peter 2:12) having your behavior among the gentiles good so that when they speak against you as evil-doers, let them, by observing your good works,1 esteem Elohim in a day of visitation. Footnote: Matthew 5:16.
 
Ashamed means aware and making TESHUVA (Repent and turn 180 degrees and follow Him)
 
(Ezekiel 43:10) “Son of man, explain the House to the house of Yisra’ĕl, and when they are ashamed of their crookedness’s, they shall measure the measurements. (Ezekiel 43:11) “And since they shall be ashamed of all that they did, make known to them the design of the House and its structure, and its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its laws, and all its forms and all its Torot. And write it down before their eyes, so that they observe its entire design and all its laws, and shall do them. (Ezekiel 43:12) “This is the Torah of the House: Upon the mountaintop, all the boundary of it, all around, is most set-apart. See, this is the Torah of the House. (Ezekiel 43:13) “And these are the measurements of the altar in cubits, that cubit being one cubit and a handbreadth, and the base one cubit high and one cubit wide, with a rim all around its edge of one span. And this is the upper part of the altar. (Ezekiel 43:14) “And from the base on the ground to the lower ledge, two cubits, and the width of the ledge one cubit, and from the smaller ledge to the larger ledge four cubits, and the width of the ledge one cubit. (Ezekiel 43:15) “And the altar hearth is four cubits high, and four horns extending upward from the hearth. (Ezekiel 43:16) “And the altar hearth is twelve cubits long, and twelve wide, square at its four corners. (Ezekiel 43:17) “And the ledge is fourteen long and fourteen wide on its four sides, with a rim of half a cubit around it, and its base one cubit all around, and its steps face east.” (Ezekiel 43:18) And He said to me, “Son of man, thus said the Master יהוה, ‘These are the laws for the altar on the day when it is made, for offering burnt offerings on it, and for sprinkling blood on it. (Ezekiel 43:19) ‘And you shall give a young bull for a sin offering to the priests, the Lĕwites, who are of the seed of Tsaḏoq, who approach unto me,’ declares the Master יהוה(Ezekiel 43:20) ‘And you shall take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar, on the four corners of the ledge, and on the rim around it, and shall cleanse it and make atonement for it. (Ezekiel 43:21) ‘And you shall take the bull of the sin offering, and shall burn it in the appointed place of the House, outside the set-apart place. (Ezekiel 43:22) ‘And on the second day you bring a male goat, a perfect one, for a sin offering. And they shall cleanse the altar, as they cleansed it with the bull. (Ezekiel 43:23) ‘When you have ended cleansing it, bring a young bull, a perfect one, and a ram from the flock, a perfect one. (Ezekiel 43:24) ‘And you shall bring them before יהוה, and the priests shall throw salt on them and offer them up as a burnt offering to יהוה(Ezekiel 43:25) ‘Prepare a goat for a sin offering daily for seven days, and prepare a young bull and a ram from the flock, perfect ones. (Ezekiel 43:26) ‘For seven days they shall make atonement for the altar and cleanse it, and ordain it. (Ezekiel 43:27) ‘And when these days are completed it shall be, on the eighth day and thereafter, that the priests make your burnt offerings and your peace offerings on the altar, and I shall accept you,’ declares the Master יהוה.”
 
(Hebrews 13:10) We have an altar from which those serving the Tent have no authority to eat. (Hebrews 13:11) For the bodies of those beasts whose blood is brought into the Set-apart Place by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. (Hebrews 13:12) And so יהושע also suffered outside the gate, to set apart the people with His own blood. (Hebrews 13:13) Let us, then, go to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. (Hebrews 13:14) We have no lasting city here, but we seek the one coming. (Hebrews 13:15) Through Him then, let us continually offer up a slaughter offering of praise to Elohim, that is, the fruit of our lips, 1 giving thanks to His Name. Footnote: 1 Or “bulls of our lips” - See Hoshea 14:2. (Hebrews 13:16) and do not forget to do well and to share, for with such slaughter offerings Elohim is well pleased. (Hebrews 13:17) Obey those leading you, and be subject to them, for they watch for your lives, as having to give account. Let them do so with joy and not groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.
 
My prayer for you and me remains Loved One- that we put on daily the full armor of Elohim and have ears to hear, gaining wisdom from Yahweh and with our wisdom- gain understanding. That we have the courage to OBEY what He tells us and that He uses us mightily as a changed worthy vessel made in His imagethat he directs us, protects us, provides for us and uses us mightily to produce fruit that remains! Further, that we are not asleep, but aware of hasatan’s devices and schemes-that we NOT love our lives unto death- that we flee VAIN TRADITIONS of men- and overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony- and hear Him say- “Well done – good and faith filled servant- enter into my joy!”
 
Shalom to your home Loved One,
 
 
Thurston
 
 
Continued explanation of the Torah Cycle restart at beginning of months… It is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23) “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES- and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite 1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.”’” Footnote: 1 John 4:22.