We can examine ourselves and grow up spiritually- or wish we had. Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, July 8, 2016 TM

July 9, 2016             
              
Shabbat Shalom Loved One

YHWH is restoring all things and that includes us who were once DRY BONES! Mighty is He whose mercy endures forever! All who call on His name will be delivered! 
Why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox? For me it is about restoration of all things- explanation is continued at end of this week’s study…
As darkness covers the earth, and great darkness the people, we must shine brighter and brighter! Our enemy is walking about AS a roaring lion- but he is not the lion, he only is allowed to test us and remove what we will not grow up spiritually for and defend His promises. Perhaps the trumpet should be sounded to call us to set apartness in fasting and prayer! The TESTING is coming for all who dwell on the earth.
A brief review on the miraculous events that will become more common for DOERS of the GOSPEL, and the assured attacks from hasatan to steal the word that has been planted.
 
 I share this to mention what Father told me about this family’s younger son and dad. He IS a young Lion for me, mentor him, he is removed from me, but I will bring him back, so pray for him and teach him. I found that I instantly had favor and relationship with this young lion. I genuinely loved him. He was indeed removed far from the King and His plan, but not only did he know that he was spiritually in trouble- he was seeking help and power to overcome! The process of removal from the world and its ways is ongoing for all of us.
 
After my computer was stolen, we went to stay with our friends that night. After dinner, the young lion, asked if I would worship with him- I replied yes- after I finish a few things. He came again and asked, I replied “soon”.  Finally, he asked again- and up I hopped to go and worship. I remember I had socks on and his room was freezing on my feet. He was barefooted- so surely I can endure as worshiped and invited the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) to guide us into His presence. Immediately we sensed His presence- as His Set Apart and holy awe fell in the room. I opened my eyes to see my young lion on the floor and bended knee in nearly silent worship in tongues. The fire was present as it covered my face and head.
 
Next I look up and see Yahshua riding a white horse toward me about 50 yards or meters away. Following not so far behind were many believers on brown and a few black horses. Yahshua had his sword drawn and as He approached very near- say 10 yards or meters away- I could see Him clearly.  He said somewhat sternly, “I am coming.” I glanced down at the drawn sword and noted it had blood on the bottom 1/3 of the blade- and it was dripping. I replied to Him, “Looks like you’ve already been here.” His response was a smile and He vanished.
Perplexed and concerned I spoke to my young lion friend and said his name to get his attention- and shared my vision and I noted to myself even, as I spoke to him the severity of the implied message I JUST HAD FROM THIS VISITATION- WE BETTER MAKE SURE WE ARE ON HIS SIDE WHEN HE COMES!
 
I mentioned to His dad (Also, a young lion shortly) what had just happened, but I was perplexed and pondering what I had just encountered. It seemed out of order- as how was He coming- but already here? I decided it was bedtime and as I prayed that night for understanding- I fell asleep- what a day!
 
At 4 am I was awakened to hear my King teach me about the blood on His drawn sword. He said, “Son, I am coming for the drunk shepherds! Those who teach unclean things are clean, and abominations are righteous. They even marry same sex and think I will approve. I was smiling because my time of patience is finished- they have had much time to repent, but continue to do wickedness to my people- leading them toward hell. I smiled because I will no longer allow them to endanger so many- they will now repent or perish.”
 
Now I understood. He is coming to judge and clean His house first!
 
1 Peter 4:17 Because it is time for judgment to begin from the House of Elohim. And if firstly from us, what is the end of those who do not obey the Good News of Elohim? 1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where shall the wicked and the sinner appear? 1 Peter 4:19 So then, those who suffer according to the desire of Elohim should commit their lives to a trustworthy Creator, in doing good.
 
He showed me Isaiah 28 below to understand the drunk shepherds- or pastors, teachers, leaders get judged first for leading many astray- the great falling away is ongoing. Ephraim or Ephrayim are the ten tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel- who the church mostly represents who were driven away from Israel and became the lost sheep of Israel Yahshua came to restore. They were driven away for their following after pagan ways for 390 years which was multiplied by 7 for their failure to repent during that 390-year judgment shown Ezekiel. That became 2730 years and is now up- or has been for a while as that was in 724 BC when the Assyrian King Shalmaneser took them captive. Now it is time we repent—or the next judgment is not times 7 again---but the next judgment is a bloody sword and death.
 
Isaiah 28:1 Woe to the proud crown of the drunkards of Ephrayim, and to the fading flower of its splendid comeliness that is on the head of the fertile valley, to those who are overcome with wine! Isaiah 28:2 See, יהוה has one who is mighty and strong, like a downpour of hail and a destroying storm, like a flood of mighty waters overflowing, who casts down to the earth with the hand. Isaiah 28:3 The proud crown of the drunkards of Ephrayim, is trampled underfoot; Isaiah 28:4  and the fading flower of its splendid comeliness that is on the head of the fertile valley, like the first fruit before the summer, which, when one sees it, he eats it up while it is still in his hand. Isaiah 28:5 In that day יהוה of hosts is for a crown of splendor and a head-dress of comeliness to the remnant of His people, Isaiah 28:6 and a spirit of right-ruling to him who sits in right-ruling, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate. Isaiah 28:7 And these too have gone astray through wine, and through strong drink wandered about. Priest and prophet have gone astray through strong drink, they are swallowed up by wine, they wander about through strong drink, they go astray in vision, they stumble in right-ruling. Isaiah 28:8 For all tables shall be covered with vomit, no place without filth. Isaiah 28:9 Whom would He teach knowledge? And whom would He make to understand the message? Those weaned from milk, those taken from the breasts! Isaiah 28:10 For it is: command upon command, command upon command, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little.  (Moses and the Prophets- the foundation)
 
My young lion friend is experiencing mighty visitations and encounters. Recently he saw King David and this was fitting- because my young lion is a born warrior. He was “in the cage” with grown men- police captains etc. in mixed martial arts combat- and defeated them all. I told him often- (as he wanted to go to join French foreign legion and others even IDF so he could fight) that it is better to have one angel defending us than all the swords, guns, jet fighters, armies, etc. than all of this world’s defenses. There is always someone younger, faster, better equipped, trained etc.- if we walk by the flesh we shall surely die, but if by the Spirit we walk- we shall live. He also had an encounter with Yahshua laying hands on his head and telling him he was healing his brain.
 
Below is the mission of sharing the miraculous--with the supernatural- always comes testing, character and spiritual growth and maturity.

Now with this and many other wonderful heavenly encounters- how can anything go wrong?
 
 This is where we develop character and our destiny. We will be tried and tested immediately!  Think of Peter walking on the water- a storm was sent- immediately to take his eyes from the King and His command and promise- “It is I Peter, come”. We must grow up spiritually, loved ones!
 
We all want the spiritual encounters but is far more important that we develop the maturity and character to withstand the schemes of hell and ENDURE. His word must remain in us- and we in Him- then we can ask what we wish and it will be given. For we have need of Patience- endurance- that we may receive the promise of Yahweh. So why are we immediately challenged when we have these wonderful prophecies, visitations, promises, visions and dreams? It is guaranteed that hasatan comes immediately to steal our promise- he is not scared of us- but he is terrified of the seed or word/promise of Yahweh taking hold and producing fruit- some 30, 60, and some 100 fold! He cannot win against the word- unless he removes the promise by showing us facts different from Yahweh’s truth- so if we agree with the facts of giants in the land- our King stands down and lets us follow after facts. We would have chosen the enemy’s plan likened to the 10 spies. We need to stand and speak the word no matter the facts. Heaven and earth will pass away- but Yahweh’s word endures FOREVER! Stand having done all stand- speaking and thinking on the whatever is worthy, honest and pure, GOOD REPORT- THINK ON- IMAGINE THESE THINGS. We must seek INTIMACY and RELATIONSHIP with our King- not experiences only. As we seek FIRST HIM and HIS righteousness- all these other things we desire are wonderful added benefits!
 
Mark 4:13 And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How then shall you understand all the parables? Mark 4:14 “The sower sows the word. Mark 4:15 “These, then, are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. And when they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. Mark 4:16 “And likewise these are the ones sown on rocky places, who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy, Mark 4:17 and they have no root in themselves, but are short-lived. Then when pressure or persecution arises because of the word, immediately they stumble. Mark 4:18 “And others are those sown among thorns, these are they who hear the word, Mark 4:19 and the worries of this age, and the deceit of riches, and the desires for other matters, entering in, choke the word, and it becomes fruitless. Mark 4:20 “And those sown on good soil, are those who hear the word, and accept it, and bear fruit, some thirtyfold, and some sixty, and some a hundred.”
 
Perhaps the trumpet should be sounded to call us to set apartness in fasting and prayer! The TESTING is coming for all who dwell on the earth.
 
Let’s take a short look at some future day Loved One- and why we and what we want ourselves to look like- We MUST draw ever so close to the very heart of Yahshua. Would Yahshua give His power to those who try and judge others which judgment He retains for Himself only? We will need YHWH’s power, wisdom, compassion and passion to walk and produce fruit during the 42 months of Great Tribulation when the anti-messiah (Antichrist) rules after he takes away the daily sacrifice. (Daily offering not started up again in Israel yet) This is who we become: the 2 witnesses in HIS HAND- JUDAH & EPHRAIM! HalleluYah- let us repent continually; draw near and know our Elohim! Witnesses are fearless---they DO THE GOSPEL- and produce fruit for His Kingdom. This is what glorifies are Father- we must be willing to step up and be used by our King for His purposes- even unto death.
Let’s look at several Scripture Versions:                                                               
KJV
(Daniel 11:31) And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. (Daniel 11:32) And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits.

(Daniel 11:31) And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall profane the sanctuary, even the fortress, and shall take away the continual burnt-offering, and they shall set up the abomination that maketh desolate. (Daniel 11:32) And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he pervert by flatteries; but the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
The Scriptures
(Daniel 11:31) “And strong ones shall arise from him and profane the set-apart place, the stronghold, and shall take away that which is continual, and set up the abomination that lays waste 1Footnote: 1 See 8:13, 9:27, Matthew 24:15. (Daniel 11:32) “And by flatteries he shall profane those who do wrong against the covenant, but the people who know their Elohim shall be strong, and shall act.
WE will do exploits as we yield and submit to His word and become our destiny- no more dry bones but A MIGHTY WITNESS IN HIS HANDS!
(Ezekiel 37:1) The hand of יהוה was upon me and took me out by the Spirit of יהוה, and set me down in the midst of the valley. And it was filled with bones. (Ezekiel 37:2) And He made me pass among them, all around, and see, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and see, they were very dry. (Ezekiel 37:3) And He said to me, “Son of man, would these bones live?” And I said, “O Master יהוה, you know.” (Ezekiel 37:4) Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and you shall say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of יהוה! (Ezekiel 37:5) ‘Thus said the Master יהוהto these bones, “See, I am bringing into you a spirit, and you shall live. (Ezekiel 37:6) “And I shall put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, and cover you with skin and put a spirit in you, and you shall live. And you shall know that I am יהוה.”’” (Ezekiel 37:7) and I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a noise, and there was a rattling. And the bones came together, bone to bone. (Ezekiel 37:8) And I looked and saw sinews and flesh came upon them, and skin covered them, but there was no spirit in them. (Ezekiel 37:9) He then said to me, “Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, son of man, and you shall say to the spirit, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “Come from the four winds, O spirit, and breathe on these slain, so that they live.”’” (Ezekiel 37:10) and I prophesied as He commanded me, and the spirit came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, a very great army. (Ezekiel 37:11) And He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are all the house of Yisra’ĕl. See, they say, ‘Our bones are dry, our expectancy has perished, and we ourselves have been cut off!’ (Ezekiel 37:12) “Therefore prophesy, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, O My people, I am opening your graves, and shall bring you up from your graves, and shall bring you into the land of Yisra’ĕl. (Ezekiel 37:13) “And you shall know that I am יהוה, when I open your graves, O My people, and bring you up from your graves. (Ezekiel 37:14) “And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I יהוה have spoken, and I have done it,” declares יהוה.’” (Ezekiel 37:15) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Ezekiel 37:16) “And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, ‘For Yehuḏah and for the children of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yosĕph, the stick of Ephrayim, and for all the house of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’ (Ezekiel 37:17) “Then bring them together for yourself into one stick, and they shall become one in your hand. (Ezekiel 37:18) “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Won’t you show us what you mean by these?’ (Ezekiel 37:19) say to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the stick of Yosĕph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yisra’ĕl, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Yehuḏah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.’ (Ezekiel 37:20) “And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes. (Ezekiel 37:21) “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the children of Yisra’ĕl from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land. (Ezekiel 37:22) “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns. (Ezekiel 37:23) “And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their Elohim, (Ezekiel 37:24) while Dawiḏ my servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in my right-rulings and guard my laws, and shall do them. (Ezekiel 37:25) “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaʽaqoḇ my servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and my servant Dawiḏ be their prince forever(Ezekiel 37:26) “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place my set-apart place in their midst, forever. (Ezekiel 37:27) “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. (Ezekiel 37:28) “And the gentiles shall know that I, יהוה, am setting Yisra’ĕl apart, when my set-apart place is in their midst – forever.” ’ ”
I have shared before but I suspect I and others may need reminding so here is a special note to warn us- it is a life and death moment of decision for most of us…Lashon Hara and all evil speaking!
Lashon hara 
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The related terms "hotzaat Shem ra"/"hotzaat diba", and "rekhilut" all redirect here.
The Hebrew term lashon hara (or loshon hora) (Hebrew לשון הרע; "evil tongue") is the halakhic term for derogatory speech about another person.[1] Lashon hara differs from defamation in that its focus is on the use of true speech for a wrongful purpose, rather than falsehood and harm arising. By contrast, hotzaat Shem ra ("spreading a bad name"), also called hotzaat diba, consists of untrue remarks, and is best translated as "slander" or "defamation". Hotzaat Shem ra is worse, and consequentially a graver sin, than lashon hara.[1] Speech is considered to be lashon hara if it says something negative about a person or party, is not previously known to the public, is not seriously intended to correct or improve a negative situation, and is true. Statements that fit this description are considered to be lashon hara, regardless of the method of communication that is used, whether it is through face-to-face conversation, a letter, telephone, or email. The sin of lashon hara is considered to be a very serious sin
 
Why would He instruct me to teach on this? I suspect we need to search our hearts and words; inspect ourselves and REPENT if our hearts condemn us in any way! JUDGE OURSELVES or we are about to be judged in fiery trials approaching. (1 Corinthians 11:30) Because of this many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. (1 Corinthians 11:31) For if we were to exam 11:32) But when we are judged, we are disciplined by the Master, that we should not be condemned with the world.
 (Matthew 7:1) “Do not judge, lest you be judged. (Matthew 7:2) “For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you. (Matthew 7:3) “And why do you look at the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the plank in your own eye? (Matthew 7:4) “Or how is it that you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the splinter out of your eye,’ and see, a plank is in your own eye? (Matthew 7:5) “Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to remove the splinter out of your brother’s eye.
We must clean up and make ourselves ready as His BRIDE and allow Him to make us who were once DRY BONES to become the restored! We cannot follow those of various religious systems including both Judaism and these described below similar to the modern Church:

Zephaniah_3:4 Her prophets are reckless, treacherous men. Her priests have profaned the set-apart place; they have done violence to the Torah 1. Footnote: 1 Ezekiel 22:26, Luke 16:16.

(Ezekiel 22:26) "Her priests have done violence to my law (Torah/Instructions) and have profaned my holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.”  (Once again take note that He said MY Sabbaths- seems we can’t pick our own)
Matthew 21:44 “And he who falls on this stone (The Word- Yahshua) shall be broken, 1 but on whomever it falls, he shall be pulverized.” Footnote:  1 Romans 8:10 & 13, Colossians 3:5. (Deuteronomy 30:19) “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you- life and death, the blessing and the curseTherefore, you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed, (Deuteronomy 30:20) to love יהוה your Elohim, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him – for He is your life and the length of your days – to dwell in the land which יהוה swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give them.”
Here’s our prayer Yah suggests for us to make below-CONTINUALLY!
(Luke 21:36) You watch you therefore and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of manOf course the goal would be to stand unashamed before Yahshua having produced fruit that will remain!
WITH REPENTANT WORDS IN OUR HEARTS- let’s turn our hearts to this week’s Torah Cycle:
This week’s Torah Scriptures: Va’era “And I appeared”
Exodus 6:2-9:35; Ezekiel 28:25-29:21; Romans 9:14-24


YHWH appears to men and reveals HIS NAME! (Exodus 6:2) And Elohim spoke to Mosheh and said to him, “I am יהוה(Exodus 6:3) “And I appeared to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, as Ěl Shaddai. And by My Name, יהוה was I not known to them? (Exodus 6:4) “And I also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Kenaʽan, the land of their sojourning’s, in which they have sojourned. (Exodus 6:5) “And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Yisra’ĕl whom the Mitsrites are enslaving, and I have remembered my covenant. (Exodus 6:6) “Say, therefore, to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘I am יהוה, and I shall bring you out from under the burdens of the Mitsrites, and shall deliver you from their enslaving, and shall redeem you with an outstretched arm, and with great judgments, (Exodus 6:7) and shall take you as my people, and I shall be your Elohim. And you shall know that I am יהוה your Elohim who is bringing you out from under the burdens of the Mitsrites. (Exodus 6:8) ‘And I shall bring you into the land which I swore to give to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give it to you as an inheritance. I am יהוה.’” (Exodus 6:9) And Mosheh spoke thus to the children of Yisra’ĕl, but they did not listen to Mosheh, because of shortness of spirit, and from hard slavery. (Exodus 6:10) Andיהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 6:11) “Go in, speak to Pharaoh Sovereign of Mitsrayim, to let the children of Yisra’ĕl go out of his land.” (Exodus 6:12) And Mosheh spoke before יהוה, saying, “The children of Yisra’ĕl have not listened to me, and why would Pharaoh listen to me, for I am of uncircumcised lips?” (Exodus 6:13) And יהוה spoke to Mosheh and to Aharon, and gave them a command for the children of Yisra’ĕl and for Pharaoh, sovereign of Mitsrayim, to bring the children of Yisra’ĕl out of the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 6:14) These are the heads of their fathers’ houses: The sons of Re’uḇĕn, the first-born of Yisra’ĕl: Ḥanoḵ and Pallu, Ḥetsron and Karmi. These are the clans of Re’uḇĕn. (Exodus 6:15) And the sons of Shimʽon: Yemu’ĕl, and Yamin, and Ohaḏ, and Yaḵin, and Tsoḥar, and Sha’ul the son of a Kenaʽanite woman. These are the clans of Shimʽon. (Exodus 6:16) These are the names of the sons of Lĕwi according to their generations: Gĕreshon, and Qehath, and Merari. And the years of the life of Lĕwi were one hundred and thirty-seven. (Exodus 6:17) The sons of Gĕreshon: Liḇni and Shimʽi according to their clans. (Exodus 6:18) And the sons of Qehath: Amram, and Yitshar, and Ḥeḇron, and Uzzi’ĕl. And the years of the life of Qehath were one hundred and thirty-three. (Exodus 6:19) And the sons of Merari: Maḥli and Mushi. These are the clans of Lĕwi according to their generations. (Exodus 6:20) And Amram took for himself Yoḵeḇeḏ, his father’s sister, as wife. And she bore him Aharon and Mosheh. And the years of the life of Amram were one hundred and thirty-seven. (Exodus 6:21) And the sons of Yitshar: Qoraḥ, and Nepheḡ, and Ziḵri. (Exodus 6:22) And the sons of Uzzi’ĕl: Misha’ĕl, and Eltsaphan, and Sithri. (Exodus 6:23) Aharon took to himself Elisheḇa, daughter of Amminaḏaḇ, sister of Naḥshon, as wife. And she bore him Naḏaḇ, and Aḇihu, Elʽazar, and Ithamar. (Exodus 6:24) And the sons of Qoraḥ: Assir, Elqanah, and Aḇiyasaph. These are the clans of the Qorḥites. (Exodus 6:25) And Elʽazar, Aharon’s son, took for himself one of the daughters of Puti’ĕl as wife. And she bore him Pineḥas. These are the heads of the fathers of the Lĕwites according to their clans. (Exodus 6:26) This is Aharon, and Mosheh, to whom יהוה said, “Bring out the children of Yisra’ĕl from the land of Mitsrayim according to their divisions.” (Exodus 6:27) They were the ones who spoke to Pharaoh Sovereign of Mitsrayim, to bring out the children of Yisra’ĕl from Mitsrayim. This is Mosheh, and Aharon. (Exodus 6:28) And it came to be, on the day when יהוה spoke to Mosheh in the land of Mitsrayim, (Exodus 6:29) that יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, “I am יהוה. Speak to Pharaoh Sovereign of Mitsrayim all that I say to you.” (Exodus 6:30) And Mosheh said before יהוה, “See, I am of uncircumcised lips, and why would Pharaoh listen to me?”
We will soon have a new Pharaoh (Anti-messiah-antichrist) who we (Only walking with Yahshua) will be as an Elohim to him---Here comes the destruction of all of the world’s (Egypt’s) false gods and idols- just like we shall see and proclaim as Revelation suggests…
(Exodus 7:1) So יהוה said to Mosheh, See, I have made you an Elohim 1 to Pharaoh, and Aharon your brother is your prophet. Footnote: 1 Or mighty one – see footnote at 4:16. (Exodus 7:2) “You shall speak all that I command you, and Aharon your brother shall speak to Pharaoh, to let the children of Yisra’ĕl go out of his land. (Exodus 7:3) “But I am going to harden the heart of Pharaoh, and shall increase my signs and my wonders in the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 7:4) “And Pharaoh is not going to listen to you, and I shall lay my hand on Mitsrayim, and bring my divisions and my people, the children of Yisra’ĕl, out of the land of Mitsrayim by great judgments. (Exodus 7:5) “And the Mitsrites shall know that I am יהוה, when I stretch out my hand on Mitsrayim. And I shall bring the children of Yisra’ĕl out from among them.” (Exodus 7:6) And Mosheh and Aharon did as יהוה commanded them, so they did. (Exodus 7:7) Now Mosheh was eighty years old and Aharon eighty-three years old when they spoke to Pharaoh. (Exodus 7:8) And יהוה spoke to Mosheh and to Aharon, saying, (Exodus 7:9) “When Pharaoh speaks to you, saying, ‘Show a miracle for yourselves,’ then you shall say to Aharon, ‘Take your rod and throw it before Pharaoh, and let it become a serpent.’” (Exodus 7:10) So Mosheh and Aharon went in to Pharaoh, and they did so, as יהוה commanded. And Aharon threw his rod before Pharaoh and before his servants, and it became a serpent. (Exodus 7:11) But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the practicers of witchcraft. And they, the magicians of Mitsrayim, also did so with their magic. (Exodus 7:12) And they, each one, threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But the rod of Aharon swallowed up their rods. (Exodus 7:13) And Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as יהוה had said. (Exodus 7:14) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “The heart of Pharaoh is hard, he refuses to let the people go. (Exodus 7:15) “Go to Pharaoh in the morning, as he goes out to the water, and you shall stand by the river’s bank to meet him. And take in your hand the rod which was turned into a serpent. (Exodus 7:16) “And you shall say to him, ‘יהוה the Elohim of the Heḇrews has sent me to you, saying, “Let My people go, so that they serve me in the wilderness,” but see, until now you have not listened! (Exodus 7:17) ‘Thus said יהוה, “By this you know that I am יהוה. See, I am striking the waters which are in the river with the rod that is in my hand, and they shall be turned to blood, (Exodus 7:18) and the fish in the river shall die. And the river shall stink, and the Mitsrites shall find it impossible to drink the water of the river.”’” (Exodus 7:19) And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, “Say to Aharon, ‘Take your rod and stretch out your hand over the waters of Mitsrayim, over their streams, over their rivers, over their ponds, and over all their pools of water, that they become blood. And there shall be blood in all the land of Mitsrayim, both in wooden and in stone containers.’” (Exodus 7:20) And Mosheh and Aharon did so, as יהוה commanded. And he lifted up the rod and struck the waters that were in the river, in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of his servants. And all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood. (Exodus 7:21) And the fish that were in the river died, and the river stank, and the Mitsrites were unable to drink the water of the river. And the blood was in all the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 7:22) And the magicians of Mitsrayim did the same with their magic. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as יהוהhad said. (Exodus 7:23)And Pharaoh turned and went into his house, and his heart was not moved by this either.(Exodus 7:24)  And all the Mitsrites dug all around the river for water to drink, for they were unable to drink the water of the river. (Exodus 7:25)  And seven days were completed after יהוה had struck the river.
YHWH continues to show Himself Mighty!
(Exodus 8:1) And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Let my people go, so that they serve me. (Exodus 8:2) “But if you refuse to let them go, see, I am smiting your entire border with frogs. (Exodus 8:3) “And the river shall swarm with frogs, which shall go up and shall come into your house, and into your bedroom, and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants, and on your people, and into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls, (Exodus 8:4) and the frogs shall come up on you and on your people and on all your servants.”’” (Exodus 8:5) and יהוה said to Mosheh, “Say to Aharon, and ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Mitsrayim.” (Exodus 8:6) So Aharon stretched out his hand over the waters of Mitsrayim, and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 8:7) And the magicians did so with their magic, and brought up frogs on the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 8:8) Pharaoh then called for Mosheh and Aharon, and said, “Pray to יהוה to take away the frogs from me and from my people, and I shall let the people go to slaughter to יהוה.” (Exodus 8:9) And Mosheh said to Pharaoh, “Explain yourself to me: When am I to pray for you, and for your servants, and for your people, to destroy the frogs from you and your houses, and remain only in the river?” (Exodus 8:10) So he said, “Tomorrow.” And he said, “Let it be according to your word, so that you know that there is no one like יהוה our Elohim. (Exodus 8:11) “And the frogs shall turn aside from you, and from your houses, and from your servants, and from your people – they shall remain in the river only.” (Exodus 8:12) And Mosheh and Aharon went out from Pharaoh. And Mosheh cried out to יהוה concerning the frogs which He had brought against Pharaoh. (Exodus 8:13) And יהוה did according to the word of Mosheh. And the frogs died out of the houses, out of the courtyards, and out of the fields. (Exodus 8:14) And they gathered them together in heaps, and the land stank. (Exodus 8:15) And when Pharaoh saw that there was relief, he hardened his heart and did not listen to them, asיהוה had said. (Exodus 8:16) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Say to Aharon, ‘Stretch out your rod, and strike the dust of the land, so that it becomes gnats in all the land of Mitsrayim.’  (Exodus 8:17) And they did so, and Aharon stretched out his hand with his rod and struck the dust of the earth, and it became gnats on man and beast. All the dust of the land became gnats in all the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 8:18) And the magicians did similarly with their magic to bring forth gnats, but they were unable. And there were gnats on man and beast. (Exodus 8:19) The magicians then said to Pharaoh, “This is the finger of Elohim!” But the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as יהוהhad said. (Exodus 8:20) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Rise early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh as he comes out to the water, and say to him, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Let my people go, so that they serve me. (Exodus 8:21) “Or else, if you do not let my people go, see, I am sending swarms of flies on you and your servants, and on your people and into your houses. And the houses of the Mitsrites shall be filled with swarms of flies, and also the ground on which they stand. (Exodus 8:22) “And in that day I shall separate the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there, so that you know that I am יהוה in the midst of the land. (Exodus 8:23) “And I shall put a distinction between my people and your people. Tomorrow this sign shall be.”’” (Exodus 8:24) And יהוה did so, and thick swarms of flies came into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants’ houses, and into all the land of Mitsrayim, and the land was ruined because of the swarms of flies. (Exodus 8:25) Pharaoh then called for Mosheh and Aharon, and said, “Go, slaughter to your Elohim in the land.” (Exodus 8:26) And Mosheh said, “It is not right to do so, for we would be slaughtering the abomination of the Mitsrites to יהוה our Elohim. See, if we slaughter the abomination of the Mitsrites before their eyes, would they not stone us? (Exodus 8:27) “Let us go three days’ journey into the wilderness, and then we shall slaughter to יהוה our Elohim, as He commands us.” (Exodus 8:28) And Pharaoh said, “I am letting you go, then you shall slaughter to יהוה your Elohim in the wilderness. Only, do not go very far away! Pray for me.” (Exodus 8:29) And Mosheh said, “See, when I leave you I shall pray to יהוה, and tomorrow the swarms of flies shall depart from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people. But do not let Pharaoh again deceive, not to let the people go to slaughter to יהוה.” (Exodus 8:30) And Mosheh went out from Pharaoh and prayed to יהוה(Exodus 8:31) Andיהוה did according to the word of Mosheh and removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people. Not one remained. (Exodus 8:32) But Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time too, and did not let the people go.
Getting Pharaoh to admit his sin is difficult- I trust it will be easier for us in our speech and thoughts of judgment and gossip of others---to REPENT
(Exodus 9:1) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Go in to Pharaoh and speak to him, ‘Thus said יהוה Elohim of the Heḇrews, “Let my people go, so that they serve me. (Exodus 9:2) “For if you refuse to let them go, and still hold them, (Exodus 9:3) see, the hand of יהוה is on your livestock in the field, on the horses, on the donkeys, on the camels, on the cattle, and on the sheep – a very grievous pestilence. (Exodus 9:4) “And יהוה shall separate between the livestock of Yisra’ĕl and the livestock of Mitsrayim, and let no matter die of all that belongs to the children of Yisra’ĕl.’” (Exodus 9:5) and יהוה set an appointed time, saying, “Tomorrow יהוה is going to do this word in the land.” (Exodus 9:6) And יהוה did this word on the next day, and all the livestock of Mitsrayim died, but of the livestock of the children of Yisra’ĕl, not one died. (Exodus 9:7) Then Pharaoh sent, and see, not even one of the livestock of the Yisra’ĕlites was dead. But the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go. (Exodus 9:8) And יהוה said to Mosheh and Aharon, “Fill your hands with ashes from a furnace and let Mosheh scatter it toward the heavens before the eyes of Pharaoh. (Exodus 9:9) “And it shall become fine dust in all the land of Mitsrayim and it shall cause boils that break out in sores on man and beast in all the land of Mitsrayim.” (Exodus 9:10) So they took ashes from the furnace and stood before Pharaoh, and Mosheh scattered them toward the heavens. And they caused boils, breaking out in sores on man and beast. (Exodus 9:11) And the magicians were unable to stand before Mosheh because of the boils, for the boils were on the magicians and on all the Mitsrites. (Exodus 9:12) But יהוה hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as יהוה had said to Mosheh. (Exodus 9:13) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Rise early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh, and say to him, ‘thus said יהוה Elohim of the Heḇrews, “Let my people go, so that they serve me, (Exodus 9:14) for at this time I am sending all my plagues unto your heart, and on your servants and on your people, so that you know that there is no one like me in all the earth. (Exodus 9:15) “Now if I had stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with pestilence, then you would have been cut off from the earth. (Exodus 9:16) “And for this reason I have raised you up, in order to show you my power, and in order to declare My Name in all the earth. (Exodus 9:17) “You still exalt yourself against my people in that you do not let them go! (Exodus 9:18) “See, tomorrow about this time I am causing very heavy hail to rain down, such as has not been in Mitsrayim, from the day of its founding until now. (Exodus 9:19) “And now send, bring your livestock to safety, and all that you have in the field, for the hail shall come down on every man and every beast which is found in the field and is not brought home, and they shall die.”’” (Exodus 9:20) Those among the servants of Pharaoh who feared the word of יהוה made their servants and livestock flee to the houses. (Exodus 9:21) But those who did not set their heart on the word of יהוה left their servants and livestock in the field. (Exodus 9:22) Then יהוה said to Mosheh, “Stretch out your hand toward the heavens, and let there be hail in all the land of Mitsrayim – on man, and on beast, and on every plant of the field, throughout the land of Mitsrayim.” (Exodus 9:23) Then Mosheh stretched out his rod toward the heavens. And יהוהsent thunder and hail, and fire came down to the earth. And יהוה rained hail on the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 9:24) Thus there came to be hail, and fire flashing continually in the midst of the hail, very heavy, such as had not been in all the land of Mitsrayim since it became a nation. (Exodus 9:25) And the hail smote in all the land of Mitsrayim all that was in the field, both man and beast. And the hail smote every plant of the field and broke every tree of the field. (Exodus 9:26) Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Yisra’ĕl were, there was no hail. (Exodus 9:27) Pharaoh then sent and called for Mosheh and for Aharon, and said to them, “I have sinned this time. יהוה is righteous, and my people and I are wrong(Exodus 9:28) “Pray to יהוה, for there has been enough of the thunder and hail of Elohim. And I am letting you go, so that you stay no longer.” (Exodus 9:29) And Mosheh said to him, “As soon as I go out of the city, let me spread out my hands to יהוה, let the thunder cease and the hail be no more, so that you know that the earth belongs to יהוה(Exodus 9:30) “But as for you and your servants, I know that you do not yet fear before יהוהElohim.” (Exodus 9:31) And the flax and the barley were smitten, for the barley was in the head and the flax was in bud. (Exodus 9:32) But the wheat and the spelt were not smitten, for they were late crops. (Exodus 9:33) And Mosheh went out of the city from Pharaoh and spread out his hands to יהוה, and the thunder and the hail ceased, and the rain was not poured on the earth. (Exodus 9:34) And Pharaoh saw that the rain, and the hail, and the thunder had ceased, yet he sinned again and he hardened his heart, he and his servants. (Exodus 9:35) And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the children of Yisra’ĕl go, as יהוה had said through Mosheh.
We are SCATTERED around the world but being dead dry bones – we are awakened ad coming to LIFE and becoming His WITNESSES!
(Ezekiel 28:25) ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “When I have gathered the house of Yisra’ĕl from the peoples among whom they are scattered, I shall be set-apart in them before the eyes of the gentiles. And they shall dwell in their own land which I gave to my servant Yaʽaqoḇ. (Ezekiel 28:26) “And they shall dwell safely, and build houses, and plant vineyards, and dwell safely, when I execute judgments on all those around them who despise them. And they shall know that I am יהוה their Elohim.”’” (Ezekiel 29:1) in the tenth year, in the tenth month, on the twelfth of the month, the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Ezekiel 29:2) “Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh the sovereign of Mitsrayim, and prophesy against him, and against Mitsrayim, all of it. (Ezekiel 29:3) “Speak, and you shall say, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am against you, O Pharaoh Sovereign of Mitsrayim, O great monster who lies in the midst of his rivers, who has said, ‘My River is my own, and I, I have made it for myself.’ (Ezekiel 29:4) “And I shall put hooks in your jaws, and I shall make the fish of your rivers cling to your scales. And I shall bring you up out of the midst of your rivers, and all the fish in your rivers cling to your scales. (Ezekiel 29:5) “And I shall leave you in the wilderness, you and all the fish of your rivers. On the face of the field you shall fall, and you shall not be picked up or gathered. I shall give you as food to the beasts of the field and to the birds of the heavens. (Ezekiel 29:6) “And all the inhabitants of Mitsrayim shall know that I am יהוה, because they have been a staff of reed to the house of Yisra’ĕl. (Ezekiel 29:7) “When they grasped you with the hand, you broke and tore all their shoulders. When they leaned on you, you broke and made all their loins shake.” (Ezekiel 29:8) ‘Therefore thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am bringing a sword upon you and shall cut off from you man and beast. (Ezekiel 29:9) “And the land of Mitsrayim shall become a desert and a waste. And they shall know that I am יהוה, because he said, ‘The River is mine, and I have made it.’ (Ezekiel 29:10) “Therefore see, I am against you and against your rivers, and shall make the land of Mitsrayim an utter waste and a desert, from Miḡdol to Sewĕnĕh, as far as the border of Kush. (Ezekiel 29:11) “No foot of man shall pass through it, or foot of beast pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited for forty years. (Ezekiel 29:12) “And I shall make the land of Mitsrayim a desert in the midst of the lands that are waste. And among the cities that are ruined, her cities shall be a waste forty years. And I shall scatter the Mitsrites among the nations, and I shall disperse them throughout the lands.” (Ezekiel 29:13) ‘For thus said the Master יהוה, “At the end of forty years I shall gather the Mitsrites from the peoples among whom they were scattered. (Ezekiel 29:14) “And I shall turn back the captivity of Mitsrayim and I shall bring them back to the land of Pathros, to the land of their birth, and there they shall be a lowly reign, (Ezekiel 29:15) being the lowliest of reigns, and never again exalt itself above the nations. And I shall make them few so as not to rule over the nations. (Ezekiel 29:16) “And no longer is it to be the refuge of the house of Yisra’ĕl, bringing to remembrance their crookedness when they turned to follow them. And they shall know that I am the Master יהוה.”’” (Ezekiel 29:17) And it came to be in the twenty-seventh year, in the first month, on the first of the month, that the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Ezekiel 29:18) “Son of man, Neḇuḵaḏretstsar sovereign of Baḇel made his army to serve a great service against Tsor, every head was made bald and every shoulder worn bare. But he and his army received no reward from Tsor, for the service he served against it. (Ezekiel 29:19) “Therefore thus said the Master יהוה, ‘See, I am giving the land of Mitsrayim to Neḇuḵaḏretstsar sovereign of Baḇel. And he shall take away her wealth, take her spoil, and remove her pillage. And it shall be a reward for his army. (Ezekiel 29:20) ‘I have given him the land of Mitsrayim as a reward for his labor, because they worked for me,’ declares the Master יהוה(Ezekiel 29:21) ‘In that day I shall make the horn of the house of Yisra’ĕl to spring forth, while I open your mouth to speak in their midst. And they shall know that I am יהוה.”
Let’s become good, moldable clay in our Master’s hands! (2 Timothy 2:19) However, the solid foundation of Elohim stands firm, having this seal, “יהוה knows those who are His,” Bem. 16:5 and, “Let everyone who names the Name of Messiah turn away from unrighteous-ness.” (2 Timothy 2:20) But in a large house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some unto value and some unto no value. (2 Timothy 2:21) If, then, anyone cleanses himself from these matters, he shall be a vessel unto value, having been set apart, of good use to the Master, having been prepared for every good work. (2 Timothy 2:22) And flee from the lusts of youth, but pursue righteousness, belief, love, peace with those calling on the Master out of a clean heart. (2 Timothy 2:23) But refuse foolish and stupid questions, knowing that they breed quarrels.
(Romans 9:14) what, then, shall we say? Is there unrighteousness with Elohim? Let it not be! (Romans 9:15) For He says to Mosheh, “I shall favor whomever I favor, and I shall have compassion on whomever I have compassion.” (Romans 9:16) So, then, it is not of him who is wishing, nor of him who is running, but of Elohim who shows favor. (Romans 9:17) For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this same purpose I have raised you up, to show my power in you, and that My Name be declared in all the earth.” (Romans 9:18) So, then, He favors whom He wishes, and He hardens whom He wishes. (Romans 9:19) Then you shall say to me, “Why does He still find fault? Who has resisted His counsel?” (Romans 9:20) But who are you, O man, to talk back to Elohim? Shall that which is formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” (Romans 9:21) Does not the potter have authority over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for value and another not for value? (Romans 9:22) And if Elohim, desiring to show wrath, and to make His power known, with much patience tolerated the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, (Romans 9:23) and that He might make known the riches of His esteem on vessels of compassion, which He had prepared beforehand for esteem, (Romans 9:24) even whom He called, not only us of the Yehuḏim, but also of the gentiles?
Shalom to your home Loved One- thank you for your wonderful and targeted prayers for us- your prayers are a lifeline in the Kingdom!
Thurston 
 
Continued explanation of the Torah Cycle restart at beginning of months… It is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23) “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES, and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite 1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.’” Footnote: John 4:22.