Guarding our hearts and minds- sanctifying our IMAGINATION! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, January 15, 2016 TM

January 16, 2015

  
How is our thought life? What we spend time observing and thinking on we will become- we must concentrate on Him- His mighty and wonderful promises- and not on our storm- we remember that what we think on and speak- we are prophesying it to stay and increase.

Loved One, what we think or IMAGINE in our minds is of VAST IMPORTANCE!

Remember with me this awesome promise to us: Proverbs 23:7 for as he thinks (Portal- door- imagination) in his heart so is he. "Eat and drink!" he says to you, but his heart is not with you.

How can we realize that our thought life will determine our victories and failures? Yahshua gave us insight as to why our thoughts must be taken captive and made to fall in line with His word of truth. He considered our imaging or imagination to be REALITY! I say again, He considers our imagination to be TRUTH of who we are and our actions are considered done by thinking or imagining them. So let’s use this truth to our advantage by asking Him to sanctify our thoughts, our mind, and our words. We must truly come apart from all wickedness of this culture and generation. What you allow in your mind is reality. We better take heed to His promise and guard the books we read, the movies or television we watch (If any), and who and what we listen to. Even our own thoughts will be judged and come forth…

Matthew 5:27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.' Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust (Obviously in his mind- imagination) for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Ask our Master to sanctify your mind and imagination- guard your eye gates and ear gates…the very window of your soul.
 
His eyes watch all so we are WISE to agree with His words and decree them

2 Chronicles 16:9 “For the eyes of יהוה diligently search throughout all the earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is perfect to Him. You have acted foolishly in this, so from now on you shall have battles.”  

Jeremiah 1:12 and יהוה said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to do it.”

Taking thoughts and imaginations CAPTIVE to His words and ways
2 Corinthians 10:3 although we walk in the flesh- we do not fight according to the flesh. 2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons we fight with are not fleshly but mighty in Elohim for overthrowing strongholds, 2 Corinthians 10:5 overthrowing imaginations and every high matter that exalts itself against the knowledge of Elohim, taking captive every thought to make it obedient to the Messiah, 2 Corinthians 10:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience, when your obedience is complete.1 Footnote: 1 John 3:36.

(Job 22:22) Receive, please, instruction (Torah) from His mouth, and lay up His words in your heart. (Job 22:23)  If you return to the Almighty, you will be built up; you will remove iniquity far from your tents. (Job 22:24)  Then you will lay your gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks. (Job 22:25)  Yes, the Almighty will be your gold and your precious silver; (Job 22:26) Then you will have your delight in the Almighty, and lift up your face to Yahweh. (Job 22:27)  You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, and you will pay your vows. (Job 22:28)  You will also decree (declare/speak) a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.
 
 KNOWLEDGE IS INCREASING!
 
Daniel 12:1 “Now at that time Miḵa’ĕl shall stand up, the great head who is standing over the sons of your people. And there shall be a time of distress; such as never was since there was a nation, until that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book, Daniel 12:2  and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth wake up, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches, everlasting abhorrence. Daniel 12:3 “And those who have insight shall shine like the brightness of the expanse, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever. Daniel 12:4 “But you, Dani’ĕl, hide the words, and seal the book until the time of the end 1. Many shall diligently search and knowledge shall increase.” Footnote: 1 See v. 9. Daniel 12:5 Then I, Dani’ĕl, looked and saw two others standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank. Daniel 12:6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long until the end of these wonders?” Daniel 12:7  And I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, and he held up his right hand and his left hand to the heavens, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it would be for a time, times, and half a time. And when they have ended scattering the power of the set-apart people, then all these shall be completed. Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I did not understand, so I said, “My master, what is the latter end of these matters?” Daniel 12:9 and he said, “Go, Dani’ĕl, for the words are hidden and sealed till the time of the end 1. Footnote: 1 See v. 4 Daniel 12:10 “Many shall be cleansed and made white, and refined. But the wrong shall do wrong – and none of the wrong shall understand, but those who have insight shall understand. Daniel 12:11 “And from the time that which is continual is taken away, and the abomination that lays waste is set up, is one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Daniel 12:12 “Blessed is he who is waiting earnestly, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. Daniel 12:13 “But you, go your way till the end. And rest, and arise to your lot at the end of the days.”
 
These are the days of knowledge increasing for diligent TRUTH SEARCHERS; but that being said, let’s make sure we are walking in love toward others – because frankly; that will be the real deciding factor of whether or not we LOVE HIM! This is how we (All) will know that we love Him, that we have love one for another. How He knows we love Him is whether or not we obey Him- by an act of our choice to honor Him.
 
All can know who we really are
 
John 13:34  “A renewed command I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. John 13:35 “By this shall all know that you are my taught ones, if you have love for one another.”  
 
He knows who we really are
 
John 14:1“If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1 See Exodus 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6.
 
John 14:21 “He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”
 
A Shadow Picture in Ezekiel below of the last days fallen away and a picture of supernatural translations for these days of a religious system fallen away Note that Ezekiel physically digs a hole, having translated there. Note also that these abominations are being done today with Easter worship and Lent (Weeping 40 days for Tammuz) and even satanic worship as we see LUCIFER worshipped and proclaimed by Pope Francis and the Catholic Church religious system and all those who desire ONE WORLD RELIGION by joining themselves to them. Many believers are leaving denominations as they promote homosexuality and other abominations. We all will do well to heed His command to “Come apart from her and be separate!”
 
Ezekiel 8:1 And it came to be in the sixth year, in the sixth month, on the fifth of the month, as I sat in my house with the elders of Yehuḏah sitting before me, that the hand of the Master יהוה fell upon me there. Ezekiel 8:2 And I looked and saw a likeness, like the appearance of fire. From His waist and downward the appearance was like fire, and from His waist and upward the appearance of brightness, like glowing metal. Ezekiel 8:3 And He stretched out the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair. And the Spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heavens, and brought me in visions of Elohim to Yerushalayim, to the door of the north gate of the inner court, where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which causes jealousy. Ezekiel 8:4 and see, the esteem of the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl was there, like the vision that I saw in the plain. Ezekiel 8:5 And He said to me, “Son of man, please lift your eyes toward the north.” And I lifted my eyes northward, and north of the altar gate I saw this image of jealousy in the entrance. Ezekiel 8:6 And He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations which the house of Yisra’ĕl are doing here, driving me away from my set-apart place? And you are to see still greater abominations.” Ezekiel 8:7 Then He brought me to the door of the court. And I looked and saw a hole in the wall. Ezekiel 8:8 And He said to me, “Son of man, please dig into the wall.” And when I dug into the wall I saw a door. Ezekiel 8:9And He said to me, “Go in, and see the evil abominations 1 which they are doing there.” Footnote: 1 See 6:4, Deuteronomy 4:19, Deuteronomy 17:3, 2 Kings 23:4-11, 2 Chronicles 14:5, Job 31:29, Jeremiah 19:13, Jeremiah 44:17, Acts 7:42. Ezekiel 8:10 And I went in and looked and saw all kinds of creeping creatures, abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Yisra’ĕl, carved all around on the walls. Ezekiel 8:11 and facing them stood seventy men of the elders of the house of Yisra’ĕl, and in their midst stood Yaʽazanyahu son of Shaphan. Each one had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up. Ezekiel 8:12 And He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Yisra’ĕl are doing in the dark, each one in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘יהוה does not see us, יהוה has forsaken the land.’ ” Ezekiel 8:13 And He said to me, “You are to see still greater abominations which they are doing.” Ezekiel 8:14 And He brought me to the door of the north gate of the House of יהוה, and I saw women sitting there, weeping for Tammuz. Ezekiel 8:15 Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? You are to see still greater abominations than these.” Ezekiel 8:16 And He brought me into the inner court of the House of יהוה. And there, at the door of the Hĕḵal of יהוה, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the Hĕḵal of יהוה and their faces toward the east, and they were bowing themselves eastward to the sun. Ezekiel 8:17 And He said to me, “Have you seen, O son of man? Is it a small matter to the house of Yehuḏah to do the abominations which they have done here? For they have filled the land with violence, and turn back to provoke me. And see, they are putting the branch to my nose. Ezekiel 8:18 “Therefore I shall indeed deal in wrath. My eye shall not pardon nor would I spare. And they shall cry in my ears with a loud voice, but I shall not hear them.”
 
 Since I am one who started using a different name for our Creator- I figured I might need to take my own advice and study before I rely on someone else’s study or word from Heaven to direct what I say and how I say His name. I do rely on Hebrew language scholars whom I trust- About 6830 times- (if I remember correctly) the NAME has (In the King James English and most English Bibles) purposely been changed to God- Lord- etc. assuring that we believers would never know it without knowledge increasing and our Heavenly Father revealing truth to truth searchers!
 
Yes His NAME is of utmost importance- just like knowing anyone’s name we may love is, so we must study for ourselves and let His LIGHT come forth as we each study diligently to rightly divide His word!
 
Once again here is a short review of thoughts for our consideration: I, and many if not most of you, have long known the Messiah’s name could not possibly be Jesus, since historical records indicate there was no “J” in the English language prior to late 1500’s, and none biblically until the 1600’s. Does that mean He doesn’t know you when you use that name? Not likely, that thought is RIDICULOUS! It is out of respect and honor we want to get any name correct. I have always said; when you really study “Shem” or name in Hebrew—it is more about representation of the character (due to relationship); not whether or not you say the name perfectly. We should still desire to say His name correctly- at least as well as we understand.
 
I suspect this is the reason many Christian believers use Jesus with wonderful results as He confirms His word with signs following. It is and always will be about RELATIONSHIP- not our knowledge. I never listen to those who DEMAND I must say the name the way they do- because THEY did a study—or HEARD from Heaven they say; but they cannot explain why etc.
 
MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THESE WHO DEMAND YOU SPEAK HIS NAME AS THEY DO, ADMIT THEY HAVE NO HEBREW LANGUAGE EDUCATION. These I consider to be those bringing division and strife. They tend to have no mercy for any disagree with them- on much of anything. We all know someone convinced against their will- is of the same opinion still. We should never force anyone – or say they must agree with us on any matter---hasatan forces, while Yahshua woos us as the Ruach HaKodesh gently and kindly GUIDES us into all truth. Find qualified Hebrew scholars that you trust. You will understand much better than you did before you invested the time below! I enjoyed you tube studies by Gabriel Roth, Brad Scott, Jeff Benner- Ancient Hebrew part 1 and 2, and Alan Horvath. I was blown away by the simplicity of the Hebrew grammar rules as they were explained.
 
Hey, since we are TRUTH SEARCHERS we owe it to ourselves to study the word that we may be approved- rightly dividing it. Then we are free to make up our own minds about what we believe!  Knowledge is readily available- even on you-tube by many Hebrew scholars- but let’s show love and not expect everyone to agree with us- Father will reveal to all who desire truth- I expect He will correct us all during the wilderness time as He teaches us!
 
 Let’s again consider these Scriptures:
 
(John 1:1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. (John 1:2)  He was in the beginning with Elohim. (John 1:3)  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1 Ephesians 3:9, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2, Hebrews 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Psalm 33:6. (John 1:4)  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:5)  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. Yes- He is and was the words of Instruction at Mt Sinai also! Grace and mercy are not some new doctrine for the New Testament- i.e. Adam and Eve received mercy by YHWH sacrificing an animal and applying the blood skins to them; of course Noah and his family found grace in eyes.
 
So IF He (Yahshua-Jesus) is really the word (Torah-Instructions-Law) in the beginning (Hint-GENESIS) obeying and agreeing with Him should be less burdensome than disobeying Him! Simply put, Yahshua came to do away with legalism which is obeying man added traditions, holiday practices and rules added by men. This will bring curse for disobedience of His Instructions! Obeying YHWH’s Torah (Instructions Law Word) and NOT obeying traditions and lies we have inherited from either Judaism or Christianity or better put-Churchianity brings YHWH’s guaranteed results- BLESSINGS!
 
Our Messiah and coming King defines love as OBEDIENCE- (John 14:20) “In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  “He who possesses my commands and guards (obeys) them; it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.” (John 14:22)  Yehuḏah – not the one from Qerioth – said to Him, “Master, what has come about that you are about to manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” (John 14:23) יהושע answered him, If anyone loves me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and we shall come to him and make our stay with him. (John 14:24)  He who does not love me does not guard My Words. The words which you hear is not mine; but of the Father who sent me. (John 14:25)  “These Words I have spoken to you while still with you. (John 14:26)  “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in My Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you. (John 14:27)  “Peace I leave with you – my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:28)  “You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming to you.’ If you did love me, you would have rejoiced that I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I. (John 14:29) “And now I have told you before it takes place, that when it does take place, you shall believe.
 
Here is a foundation Scripture that Yahshua would never go against- He NEVER disobeyed His Father- He only did what He saw His Father do and spoke what His Father spoke. That’s what mankind always seems to do- get religion and start changing what He said- by adding to and taking away from what He said- this would include man adding holidays (holy set apart days) that He never commanded and refusing to keep those holidays- set apart days- He commands!
 
(Deuteronomy 4:1)  “And now, O Yisra’ĕl, listen to the laws and the right-rulings which I am teaching you to do, so that you live, and shall go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers is giving you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)  “Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it 1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1 See also 12:32, Proverbs 30:6, Revelation 22:18-19. (Deuteronomy 4:3)  “Your eyes have seen what יהוה did at Baʽal Peʽor, for יהוה your Elohim has destroyed from your midst all the men who followed Baʽal Peʽor. (Deuteronomy 4:4)  “But you who are clinging to יהוה your Elohim are alive today, every one of you. (Deuteronomy 4:5)  “See, I have taught you laws and right-rulings, as יהוה my Elohim commanded me, to do thus in the land which you go to possess. (Deuteronomy 4:6)  “And you shall guard and do them, for this is your wisdom and your understanding before the eyes of the peoples who hear all these laws, and they shall say; ‘Only a wise and understanding people are this great nation!’ (Deuteronomy 4:7)  For what great nation is there which has Elohim so near to it, as יהוה our Elohim is to us, whenever we call on Him?
 
 
Here are this Week’s Torah Scriptures:  Mattot “Tribes”

Numbers 30:2-32:42; Jeremiah 2:4-28; Philippians 3:12-16, 4:4-8 (Extended)
 
 
Let’s be very careful about our vows and agreements…
 
(Numbers 30:2)  “When a man vows a vow to יהוה, or swears an oath to bind himself by some agreement, he does not break his word; he does according to all that comes out of his mouth. (Numbers 30:3)  “Or if a woman vows a vow to יהוה, and binds herself by some agreement while in her father’s house in her youth, (Numbers 30:4) and her father hears her vow and the agreement by which she has bound herself, and her father has kept silent towards her, then all her vows shall stand, and every agreement with which she has bound herself stands. (Numbers 30:5)  “But if her father forbids her on the day that he hears, then none of her vows or her agreements by which she has bound herself stand. And יהוה pardons her, because her father has forbidden her. (Numbers 30:6)  “But if she at all belongs to a husband, while bound by her vows or by a rash utterance from her lips by which she bound herself, (Numbers 30:7) and her husband hears it, and he has kept silent towards her on the day that he hears, then her vows shall stand, and her agreements by which she bound herself do stand. (Numbers 30:8)  “But if her husband forbids her on the day that he hears it, then he has nullified her vow which she vowed, and the rash utterance of her lips by which she bound herself and יהוה pardons her. (Numbers 30:9)  “But any vow of a widow or a divorced woman, by which she has bound herself, stands against her. (Numbers 30:10)  “And if she vowed in her husband’s house, or bound herself by an agreement with an oath, (Numbers 30:11)  and her husband heard it, and has kept silent towards her and did not forbid her, then all her vows shall stand, and every agreement by which she bound herself stands. (Numbers 30:12)  “But if her husband clearly nullified them on the day he heard them, then whatever came from her lips concerning her vows or concerning the agreement binding her, it does not stand – her husband has nullified them, and יהוה pardons her. (Numbers 30:13)  “Every vow and every binding oath to afflict her being let her husband confirm it, or let her husband nullify it. (Numbers 30:14)  “But if her husband is altogether silent at her from day to day, then he confirms all her vows or all the agreements that bind her – he confirms them, because he kept silent towards her on the day that he heard. (Numbers 30:15)  “But if he nullifies them after he has heard, then he shall bear her crookedness.” (Numbers 30:16)  These are the laws which יהוה commanded Mosheh, between a man and his wife, and between a father and his daughter in her youth in her father’s house.
 
YHWH takes vengeance on the people of Midian and also repays Balaam son of Be-or the prophet for profit who went and told them how to do evil against the Israelites- have them intermarry and bring in false gods
 
(Numbers 31:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 31:2) “Take vengeance for the children of Yisra’ĕl on the Miḏyanites. After that you are to be gathered to your people.” (Numbers 31:3)  And Mosheh spoke to the people, saying, “Arm some of yourselves for the campaign, and let them go against the Miḏyanites to take vengeance for יהוה on Miḏyan. (Numbers 31:4)  “Send a thousand from each tribe of all the tribes of Yisra’ĕl for the campaign.” (Numbers 31:5)  So there were supplied from the tribes of Yisra’ĕl one thousand from each tribe, twelve thousand armed ones for the campaign. (Numbers 31:6)  And Mosheh sent them on the campaign, one thousand from each tribe, them and Pineḥas son of Elʽazar the priest on the campaign, with the set-apart utensils and the trumpets for sounding in his hand. (Numbers 31:7)  And they fought against the Miḏyanites, as יהוה commanded Mosheh, and slew all the males. (Numbers 31:8)  And they slew the sovereigns of Miḏyan with the rest of those who were pierced: Ewi, and Reqem, and Tsur, and Ḥur, and Reḇa, the five sovereigns of Miḏyan. And they slew Bilʽam son of Beʽor with the sword. (Numbers 31:9)  And the sons of Yisra’ĕl took all the women of Miḏyan captive, with their little ones, and took as spoil all their livestock, and all their possessions. (Numbers 31:10)  And they burned with fire all the cities where they dwelt, and all their settlements. (Numbers 31:11)  And they took all the spoil and all the booty, both of man and beast. (Numbers 31:12)  And they brought the captives, and the booty, and the spoil to Mosheh, and to Elʽazar the priest, and to the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl, to the camp in the desert plains of Mo’aḇ by the Yardĕn of Yeriḥo. (Numbers 31:13) And Mosheh, and Elʽazar the priest, and all the leaders of the congregation, went to meet them outside the camp. (Numbers 31:14)  But Mosheh was wroth with the officers of the army, with the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, who had come from the campaign. (Numbers 31:15)  And Mosheh said to them, “Have you kept all the women alive? (Numbers 31:16)  “Look, they are the ones who caused the children of Yisra’ĕl, through the word of Bilʽam, to trespass against יהוה in the matter of Peʽor, and there was a plague among the congregation of יהוה. (Numbers 31:17)  “And now, slay every male among the little ones. And every woman who has known a man by laying with a man you shall slay. (Numbers 31:18)  “But keep alive for yourselves all the female children who have not known a man by lying with a man. (Numbers 31:19)  “And you, camp outside the camp seven days. Whoever has slain any being, and whoever has touched any slain, cleanse yourselves and your captives on the third day and on the seventh day. (Numbers 31:20)  “And cleanse every garment, and every object of leather and all the work of goats’ hair, and every object of wood.” (Numbers 31:21)  And Elʽazar the priest said to the men of the campaign who went to the battle, “This is the law of the Torah which יהוה commanded Mosheh: (Numbers 31:22) “Only the gold, and the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin, and the lead, (Numbers 31:23) every object that passes through fire, you put through the fire, and it shall be clean; only, let it be cleansed with the water for uncleanness. And whatever does not pass through fire you pass through water. (Numbers 31:24)  “And you shall wash your garments on the seventh day and be clean and afterwards come into the camp.” (Numbers 31:25)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 31:26) “Count up the plunder that was taken, of man and of beast, you and Elʽazar the priest and the heads of the fathers of the congregation. (Numbers 31:27)  “And you shall divide the plunder into two parts, between those who took part in the battle, who went out on the campaign, and the entire congregation. (Numbers 31:28)  “And set aside a levy for יהוה on the men of battle who went out on the campaign: one out of every five hundred, of man, and of the cattle, and of the donkeys, and of the sheep. (Numbers 31:29)  “Take it from their half, and give it to Elʽazar the priest as a contribution to יהוה. (Numbers 31:30)  “And from the children of Yisra’ĕl’s half you shall take one of every fifty, of man, of the cattle, of the donkeys, and of the sheep, of all the livestock, and give them to the Lĕwites guarding the duty of the Dwelling Place of יהוה.” (Numbers 31:31)  And Mosheh and Elʽazar the priest did as יהוה commanded Mosheh. (Numbers 31:32)  And the booty remaining from the plunder, which the people of the campaign had taken, was six hundred and seventy-five thousand sheep, (Numbers 31:33)  and seventy-two thousand cattle, (Numbers 31:34)  and sixty-one thousand donkeys, (Numbers 31:35)  and thirty-two thousand human beings in all, of women who had not known a man by lying with a man. (Numbers 31:36)  And the half, the portion for those who went out on the campaign, was in number three hundred and thirty-seven thousand five hundred sheep, (Numbers 31:37) and the levy unto יהוה of the sheep was six hundred and seventy-five. (Numbers 31:38)  And the cattle were thirty-six thousand, of which the levy unto יהוה was seventy-two. (Numbers 31:39)  And the donkeys were thirty thousand five hundred, of which the levy unto יהוה was sixty-one. (Numbers 31:40)  And the human beings were sixteen thousand, of which the levy unto יהוה was thirty-two beings. (Numbers 31:41)  So Mosheh gave the levy which was the contribution unto יהוה to Elʽazar the priest, as יהוה commanded Mosheh. (Numbers 31:42)  And from the children of Yisra’ĕl’s half, which Mosheh divided from the men who campaigned: (Numbers 31:43)  now the half belonging to the congregation was three hundred and thirty-seven thousand five hundred sheep, (Numbers 31:44)  and thirty-six thousand cattle, (Numbers 31:45)  and thirty thousand five hundred donkeys, (Numbers 31:46)  and sixteen thousand human beings. (Numbers 31:47)  Then Mosheh took from the children of Yisra’ĕl’s half: one out of every fifty, drawn from man and beast, and gave them to the Lĕwites, who guarded the duty of the Dwelling Place of יהוה, as יהוה commanded Mosheh. (Numbers 31:48)  And the officers who were over thousands of the campaign, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, came near to Mosheh, (Numbers 31:49)  and they said to Mosheh, “Your servants have taken a count of the fighting men under our command, and not a man of us is missing. (Numbers 31:50)  “So we have brought an offering for יהוה, what every man found of ornaments of gold: armlets and bracelets and signet rings and earrings and necklaces, to make atonement for ourselves before יהוה.” (Numbers 31:51)  And Mosheh and Elʽazar the priest received the gold from them, all the fashioned ornaments. (Numbers 31:52)  And all the gold of the offering that they presented to יהוה, from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty sheqels. (Numbers 31:53)  The men of the campaign had taken spoil, every man for himself. (Numbers 31:54)  And Mosheh and Elʽazar the priest received the gold from the commanders of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the Tent of Meeting as a remembrance for the children of Yisra’ĕl before יהוה.
 
TAKING THE PROMISE LAND- Lesson- if we sin against YHWH our sin will always find us out-
 
(Numbers 32:1)  And the children of Re’uḇĕn and the children of Gaḏ had much livestock, a large number. And they saw the land of Yaʽzĕr and the land of Gilʽaḏ and saw that the place was a place for livestock. (Numbers 32:2)  So the children of Gaḏ and the children of Re’uḇĕn came and spoke to Mosheh, and to Elʽazar the priest, and to the leaders of the congregation, saying, (Numbers 32:3)  “Ataroth, and Diḇon, and Yaʽzĕr, and Nimrah, and Ḥeshbon, and Elʽalĕh, and Seḇam, and Neḇo, and Beʽon, (Numbers 32:4)  the land which יהוה had smitten before the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, is a land for livestock, and your servants have livestock.” (Numbers 32:5)  And they said, “If we have found favor in your eyes, let this land be given to your servants as a possession, and do not let us pass over the Yardĕn.” (Numbers 32:6)  And Mosheh said to the children of Gaḏ and to the children of Re’uḇĕn, “Are your brothers to go into the battle while you yourselves sit here? (Numbers 32:7)  “Now why do you discourage the heart of the children of Yisra’ĕl from passing over into the land which יהוה has given them? (Numbers 32:8)  “Thus your fathers did when I sent them away from Qaḏĕsh Barnĕa to see the land. (Numbers 32:9)  “For when they went up to the wadi Eshkol and saw the land, they discouraged the heart of the children of Yisra’ĕl, so that they did not go into the land which יהוה had given them. (Numbers 32:10)  “Then the displeasure of יהוה burned on that day, and He swore an oath, saying, (Numbers 32:11)  ‘Not one of the men who came up from Mitsrayim, from twenty years old and above, is to see the land of which I swore to Aḇraham, Yitsḥaq, and Yaʽaqoḇ, because they did not follow Me completely, (Numbers 32:12)  except Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh, the Qenizzite, and Yehoshua son of Nun, for they have followed יהוה completely.’ (Numbers 32:13)  “So the displeasure of יהוה burned against Yisra’ĕl, and He made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation that had done evil in the eyes of יהוה was destroyed. (Numbers 32:14)  “And see, you have risen in your father’s place, an increase of men, sinners, to add still more the burning displeasure of יהוה against Yisra’ĕl. (Numbers 32:15)  “For if you turn away from following Him, He shall once again leave them in the wilderness, and you shall destroy all these people.” (Numbers 32:16)  Then they came near to him and said, “Let us build sheep-enclosures here for our livestock, and cities for our little ones, (Numbers 32:17)  but let us ourselves be armed, hastening before the children of Yisra’ĕl until we have brought them to their place. And our little ones shall dwell in the walled cities because of the inhabitants of the land. (Numbers 32:18)  “We shall not return to our homes until every one of the children of Yisra’ĕl has received his inheritance. (Numbers 32:19)  “For we shall not inherit with them on the other side of the Yardĕn and beyond, because our inheritance has fallen to us on this eastern side of the Yardĕn.” (Numbers 32:20)  And Mosheh said to them, “If you make this promise: if you arm yourselves before יהוה for battle, (Numbers 32:21) and all your armed ones pass over the Yardĕn before יהוה until He has driven out His enemies from before Him, (Numbers 32:22) and the land has been subdued before יהוה, then afterward you shall return, and be guiltless before יהוה and before Yisra’ĕl. And this land shall be your possession before יהוה. (Numbers 32:23)  “But if you do not do so, then see, you shall sin against יהוה, and know: your sin is going to find you out. (Numbers 32:23)  “Build cities for your little ones and enclosures for your sheep, and do what you have promised.” (Numbers 32:25)  And the children of Gaḏ and the children of Re’uḇĕn spoke to Mosheh, saying, “Your servants are going to do as my master commands. (Numbers 32:26)  “Our little ones, our wives, our flocks, and all our livestock are going to be there in the cities of Gilʽaḏ, (Numbers 32:27)  but your servants are passing over, every armed one of the army, before יהוה, to battle, as my master says.” (Numbers 32:28)  And Mosheh gave command concerning them to Elʽazar the priest, to Yehoshua son of Nun, and to the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Numbers 32:29)  And Mosheh said to them, “If the children of Gaḏ and the children of Re’uḇĕn pass over the Yardĕn with you, every man armed for battle before יהוה, and the land has been subdued before you, then you shall give them the land of Gilʽaḏ as a possession. (Numbers 32:30)  “But if they do not pass over armed with you, they shall have possessions among you in the land of Kenaʽan.” (Numbers 32:31)  Then the children of Gaḏ and the children of Re’uḇĕn answered, saying, “As יהוה has said to your servants, so we do. (Numbers 32:32)  “We ourselves are passing over armed before יהוה into the land of Kenaʽan, but the possession of our inheritance remains with us beyond the Yardĕn.” (Numbers 32:33)  So Mosheh gave to the children of Gaḏ, to the children of Re’uḇĕn, and to half the tribe of Menashsheh, son of Yosĕph, the reign of Siḥon sovereign of the Amorites and the reign of Oḡ sovereign of Bashan, the land with its cities within the borders, the cities of the land round about. (Numbers 32:34)  And the children of Gaḏ built Diḇon and Ataroth and Aroʽĕr, (Numbers 32:35) and Atroth, Shophan and Yaʽzĕr and Yoḡbehah, (Numbers 32:36) and Bĕyth Nimrah and Bĕyth Haran, walled cities, and enclosures for sheep. (Numbers 32:37)  And the children of Re’uḇĕn built Ḥeshbon and Elʽalĕh and Qiryathayim, (Numbers 32:38) Neḇo and Baʽal Meʽon – the names being changed – and Shiḇmah. And they gave other names to the cities which they built. (Numbers 32:39)  And the sons of Maḵir son of Menashsheh went to Gilʽaḏ and took it, and dispossessed the Amorites who were in it. (Numbers 32:40)  So Mosheh gave Gilʽaḏ to Maḵir, son of Menashsheh, and he dwelt in it. (Numbers 32:41)  And Ya’ir son of Menashsheh went and took its small towns, and called them Ḥawoth Ya’ir. (Numbers 32:42)  And Noḇaḥ went and took Qenath and its villages, and he called it Noḇaḥ, after his own name.
 
(Jeremiah 2:4)  Hear the word of יהוה, O house of Yaʽaqoḇ and all the clans of the house of Yisra’ĕl. (Jeremiah 2:5)  Thus said יהוה, “What unrighteousness have your fathers found in me, that they have gone far from me, and went after worthlessness, and became worthless? (Jeremiah 2:6)  “And did not they say, ‘Where is יהוה, who brought us up out of the land of Mitsrayim, who led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and pits, through a land of drought and the shadow of death, a land that no one passed through and where no one dwelt?’ (Jeremiah 2:7)  “Then I brought you into a garden land, to eat its fruit and its goodness. But when you entered, you defiled my land and made my inheritance an abomination. (Jeremiah 2:8)  “The priests did not say, ‘Where is יהוה?’ And those who handle the Torah did not know me, and the shepherds1 transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baʽal (for self-profit), and walked after matters that did not profit. Footnote: 1See 10:21, 12:10-11, 50:6-7. (Jeremiah 2:9)  “Therefore I still contend with you,” declares יהוה, “and with your children’s children I contend. Jeremiah 2:10) “Pass beyond the isles of Kittim and see; and send to Qĕḏar and observe well, and see if there has been any like this. (Jeremiah 2:11)  “Has a nation changed its mighty ones, which are not mighty ones? But my people have changed my esteem1 (glory) for that which does not profit. Footnote: 1Symbolic name for His Ark. (Jeremiah 2:12) “Be amazed, O heavens, at this, and be frightened, be utterly dried up,” declares יהוה. (Jeremiah 2:13)  “My people have done two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters1, to hew out for themselves cisterns, cracked cisterns, which do not hold water. Footnote: 1See 17:13. (Jeremiah 2:14)  “Is Yisra’ĕl a servant? Was he born in the house? Why is he given to plunder? (Jeremiah 2:15)  “The young lions roared at him, they growled, and made his land waste; his cities have been burned, without inhabitant. (Jeremiah 2:16)  “Even the sons of Noph and of Taḥpanḥes have shaven the crown of your head. (Jeremiah 2:17)  “Have you not done this to yourself, by forsaking יהוה your Elohim when He led you in the way? (Jeremiah 2:18)  “And now why take the way to Mitsrayim, to drink the waters of Shiḥor? Or why take the way to Ashshur, to drink the waters of the River? (Jeremiah 2:19)  “Your own evil instructs you, and your backslidings reprove you. Know therefore and see that it is evil and bitter that you have forsaken יהוה your Elohim, and that my fear is not in you,” declares the Master יהוה of hosts. (Jeremiah 2:20)  “For of old you have broken your yoke and tore of your bonds. And you said, ‘I am not serving you,’ when on every high hill and under every green tree you lay down, a whore. (Jeremiah 2:21)  “Yet I had planted you a choice vine, all of it a true seed. How then have you turned before me into the degenerate plant of a strange vine? (Jeremiah 2:22)  “Although you wash yourself with lye, and use much soap, yet your crookedness is ingrained before me,” declares the Master יהוה. (Jeremiah 2:23)  “How do you say, ‘I am not defiled, I have not gone after the Baʽals’? See your way in the valley, know what you have done: a swift dromedary breaking loose in her ways, (Jeremiah 2:24)  a wild donkey used to the wilderness, sniffing the wind in the desire of her being – in her time of mating, who turns her away? All those who seek her need not weary themselves; in her month they find her. (Jeremiah 2:25)  “Keep your foot from being bare, and your throat from thirst. But you said, ‘It is useless, because I love strangers, and after them I go.’ (Jeremiah 2:26)  “As the thief is ashamed when he is found out, so is the house of Yisra’ĕl ashamed – they and their sovereigns and their heads, and their priests and their prophets, (Jeremiah 2:27) saying to a tree, ‘You are my father,’ and to a stone, ‘You gave birth to me.’ For they have turned their back to me, and not their face. But in the time of their calamity they say, ‘Arise and save us.’ (Jeremiah 2:28) “But where are your mighty ones that you have made for yourselves? Let them arise; see if they save you in the time of your calamity. Because your mighty ones have become as many as your cities, O Yehuḏah.
 
Pressing on- as none of us have arrived
 
(Philippians 3:12)  Not that I have already received, or already been perfected, but I press on, to lay hold of that for which Messiah יהושע has also laid hold of me. (Philippians 3:13)  Brothers, I do not count myself to have laid hold of it yet, but only this: forgetting what is behind and reaching out for what lies ahead, (Philippians 3:14) I press on toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of Elohim in Messiah יהושע. (Philippians 3:15)  As many, then, as are perfect (mature), should have this mind. And if you think differently in any respect, Elohim shall also reveal this to you. (Philippians 3:16)  But to what we have already attained – walk by the same rule, be of the same mind.
 
Count your blessings and REJOICE! Fear not and worry not! YHWH is on His throne laughing at and holding evil leaders in derision… so think on what He promises and good reports!
 
(Philippians 4:4)  Rejoice in יהוה always, again I say, rejoice! (Philippians 4:5)  Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Master is near. (Philippians 4:6)  Do not worry (be anxious) at all, but in every matter, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to Elohim. (Philippians 4:7)  And the peace of Elohim, which surpasses all understanding, shall guard your hearts and minds through Messiah יהושע. (Philippians 4:8)  For the rest, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is righteous, whatever is clean, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there is any uprightness and if there is any praise – think on these. (The Word THINK here is IMAGINE)
 
 
Loved One, you know that as you press in for others, Yahshua presses in for you and your loved ones! Thanks you for your heart felt prayers of BELIEF and TRUST! Let’s USE our authority! (Luke 10:18)  And He said to them, “I saw Satan falling out of the heaven as lightning. (Luke 10:19)  “See, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and none at all shall hurt you. (Luke 10:20)  “But do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names have been written in the heavens.”
 
Shalom to your home,
 
 
 
Thurston
 
 
Continued explanation of the Torah Cycle restart at beginning of monthsIt is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite 1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1 John 4:22.