Guard against BITTER ROOTS- they produce evil fruit! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Saturday, March 15, 2014 TM

March 15, 2014
 
Shabbat Shalom Loved One!    This study is attached for printing and available at the website below-
 
www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com  Torah Studies; Sorry so late I could not get started until 4:45 am…
 
Again, some have asked why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox. For me it is about restoration of all things- which sometimes means walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, YHWH forbid that goofy thinking, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience.
 
Last week we talked about what Yahshua was asking everyone before they could enter Heaven which a trusted friend shared with me about a Heaven experience. He was asking everyone if they learned to love. First if they loved Yahweh and then others. Most of us know that Yahshua taught us how Yahweh defines love for Him: (John 14:21) “He, who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.” That means that Yahshua really meant when He states: (Mat 5:17) “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets.1 I did not come to destroy but to complete. Footnote: 1 The Law and the Prophets is a term used for the pre-Messianic Scriptures. (Mat 5:18)  “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1 Luke 16:17.  Okay that (How to love Yahweh) seems pretty settled in most of our understandings since Heaven and Earth are still here- so none of it is DONE AWAY WITH.
 
However; today we will discuss some of the roadblocks we stumble over that prohibit us from loving some people. You know – the part that says for us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Perhaps they betrayed us, speak evil against us, oppose us, or even hate us---but we are to bless those that curse us (Words have power because they are spiritual as Yahshua stated His words are spirit and life) and pray diligently for those who do all manner of evil against us.

Before I address that topic of loving others; I want to repeat and again thank many of you who have diligently sent prayer concerns, letters and simple notes of encouragement. We really do appreciate hearing from you! THANK YOU- I read them all; but I do have a difficult time having the time to answer you as I wish. Just know they are appreciated, prayed over and agreed with (With Billie and you) for all your shared prayer concerns—and believed with you and for your every situation- if you send it- know for certain we pray over it in agreement and speak the word for its guaranteed fulfillment!

Another quick reminder for us all----we are commanded to: Count it all joy- although fiery trials and burdens humble us and hurt- they do bring us to our knees- seeking our Father- which brings Hope in His word of promise---which brings trust and faith –which brings our DECREE- which brings His presence which brings…His power to overcome all the plans of hell. These are the gist of how Father is leading by the power of His loving Spirit. I expect it will look like this--- Fiery trials and snares designed to kill, steal, and destroy- us and those we love. We then are running to our Father for refuge, direction and answers. Sometimes we will fast and pray as this always overcomes the enemy who has been assigned against us; sometimes we will draw near to our Father in worship, but eventually we must learn and use the Scriptures–first to have faith as a shield of protection; and next to decree the Word of Promise as a SWORD of the Ruach. These trials are for our good- our molding into overcoming believers. I believe this year will bring about a highly noticeable difference among the Body of Messiah. This year will separate those with Torah and His Spirit filling us and those with Torah only. We will also see many Christians that are Spirit filled become doers of the Torah and I believe the separation will continue from here forward- believers who have not humbled themselves and yielded their tongues to the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Set Apart Spirit) will be heaven bound in greater numbers---simply because they would not trust the Ruach with their tongues and build up their most holy FAITH! Faith is made from hope and is the very promise of hope (The Word) given by the living Elohim that has the seed within itself to produce what it was sent for- it will not return void from Him but will accomplish what it was sent for. (Isa 55:8)  “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares יהוה. (Isa 55:9)  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isa 55:10)  “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, (Isa 55:11) so is My Word that goes forth from my mouth – it does not return to me empty, but shall do what I please, and shall certainly accomplish what I sent it for.

Last week we also discussed that as it gets vastly darker and “hopeless” for many of us; this will be our best year to date on Planet Earth. Our Elohim is raising the standard against the enemy’s plans and schemes! Of course, the help is planned and given to those who will draw ever near with humble, obedient and repentant hearts. Once it is determined by the Ruach who those are that will seek Him with all their hearts and find Him- I have heard from more than one prophetic voice about this (once several years ago while in Costa Rica by a trusted prophetic voice); as gross darkness covers the people--- some will shine brighter and brighter as His light--- that is to say- I agree and believe this year will find some not only operating in the gifts of the Ruach with power and a demonstration of the power of Elohim (Not just pretty or eloquent words) which the demonstration will be absolute destruction of the enemy’s plans as Yahshua’s PRESENCE will be with them and what they speak will be as Elohim speaking. It could be likened to the fire by night or the cloud by day--- but it will be His presence! He is looking for a people that He can inhabit.
 
 I believe His eyes are looking for that people NOW. 2 Ch 16:9 “For the eyes of יהוה diligently search throughout all the earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is perfect to Him. Will you and I make ourselves ready and sanctify ourselves---touch no unclean thing—taking every thought captive to the obedience of Yahshua? Then alone will be crucified in messiah- we shall no longer live- but HE will dwell in us—That is His presence—when we decree a thing it comes to pass! Much like the fig tree with the pretty foliage but NO FRUIT is how I suspect He sees His body now—but that is about to change drastically for those who sanctify themselves and sell out--- ridding ourselves of MIXTURE- (Clean and unclean- fitting in as LUKEWARM).
 
Recently I saw again some very prophetic Holy Spirit filled believers who were told and shown by Yahshua that He will have ONE QUESTION for each and every inhabitant of Earth- Did you learn to LOVE---first Yahweh- then people? Did you? Have I? These are serious if not startling questions that will determine our futures. We should recognize that this question above about LOVE fulfills this very important question scripture spoken by Yahshua:
 
(Mat 22:36) “Teacher, which is the great command in the Torah?” (Mat 22:37)  And יהושע said to him, “‘you shall love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your mind.’ (Mat 22:38)  “This is the first and great command. (Mat 22:39)  “And the second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Mat 22:40) “On these two commands hang all the Torah and the Prophets.”
 
We tend to trust and “love” others until they somehow betray us in our minds. People are imperfect (Just like us) and they will fall short of our expectations—just like we fall short of others expectations of us. There is always at work demonic forces working through “inferiority” and “insecurity” strong men. I say this because many feel betrayed for various reasons—it could be a friend, relative, spouse, company, or others- even political- (Not that I voted for him but I’m thinking “O” and company) but since this is guaranteed to happen as we see below – what should be the believer’s response?
 
(Luke 21:12)  “But before all this, they shall lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the congregations and prisons, and be brought before sovereigns and rulers for My Name’s sake. (Luke 21:13)  “And it shall turn out to you for a witness. (Luke 21:14)  “Therefore, resolve in your hearts not to premeditate on what to answer. (Luke 21:15)  “For I shall give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries shall not be able to refute or resist. (Luke 21:16)  “And you shall also be betrayed by parents and brothers and relatives and friends. And some of you shall be put to death. (Luke 21:17)  “And you shall be hated by all because of My Name. (Luke 21:18)  “But not a hair of your head shall be lost at all. (Luke 21:19)  “Possess your lives by your endurance!
 
Okay- so our betrayal seems guaranteed- here is the required response (Highlighted below) from us to not be captured or allow the hurt to keep us from loving others who betray and hurt us:
 
Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all, and pursue apartness without which no one shall see the Master. Hebrews 12:15  See to it that no one falls short of the favor of Elohim, that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, by which many become defiled, Hebrews 12:16  lest there be anyone who whores, or profane one, like Ěsaw, who for a single meal sold his birthright. Hebrews 12:17 For you know that afterward, when he wished to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it with tears. Hebrews 12:18  For you have not drawn near to a mountain touched and scorched with fire, and to blackness, and darkness and storm, Hebrews 12:19  and a sound of a trumpet, and a voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that no further Word should be spoken to them, 1 Footnote: 1 Ex. 20:19. Hebrews 12:20 for they could not bear what was commanded, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot through with an arrow.” Hebrews 12:21 and so fearsome was the sight that Mosheh said, “I exceedingly fear and tremble.” Hebrews 12:22  But you have drawn near to Mount Tsiyon and to the city of the living Elohim, to the heavenly Yerushalayim, to myriads of messengers, Hebrews 12:23  to the entire gathering and assembly of the first-born having been enrolled in heaven, and to Elohim the Judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous men made perfect, Hebrews 12:24  and to יהושע the Mediator 1 of a new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling which speaks better than the blood of Heḇel. Footnote: 1 See 8:6. Hebrews 12:25 Take heed not to refuse the one speaking. For if those did not escape who refused the warning on earth, much less we who turn away from Him from heaven, Hebrews 12:26 whose voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also the heaven.”  Hebrews 12:27 and this, “Yet once more,” makes clear the removal of what is shaken – as having been made – so that the unshaken matters might remain. Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, receiving an unshakeable reign, let us hold the favor, through which we serve Elohim pleasingly with reverence and awe, Hebrews 12:29 for indeed, our Elohim is a consuming fire.
 
Yahshua spoke this very Scripture (Hebrews 12:15) to me and told me that a loved one had allowed this root of bitterness to be a stumbling block against me—one that I assumed (wrongly) was not my fault. This helped me to realize that when we want others to change and may be praying accordingly- Yahweh wants to DEAL WITH US! That is far more profitable to the Kingdom- that we remove the beam from our own eyes. Then we might grow up spiritually and LOVE OTHERS INTO THE KINGDOM! Remember with me that your faith and belief will not produce anything without LOVE. (Gal 5:5)  For we, in Spirit, by belief (faith-trust), eagerly wait for the expectation of righteousness. (Gal 5:6)  For in Messiah יהושע neither circumcision nor un-circumcision has any strength, but belief (faith-trust) working through loveIt has been spoken often that no one comes into the kingdom by how much we prove we know—but by whether or not we love them and they know that.
 
The problem with allowing a “ROOT” of bitterness to grow and fester in us should be easy for us to see and understand, but usually it is more- subtle than that. It is deceptive as we tend to think we have the right to judge them for their actions… WE ARE WRONG! We are not the judge; as much as Yahshua loves us, He will not allow us to sit in His Judgment Seat. We are required to forgive. The problem with allowing the bitter root to live at all is that a root will grow and grow and grow and produce hate and judgment—which puts us in hasatan’s camp of followers. Our Elohim is a consuming FIRE- lest we forget we are commanded to bless those who curse us and pray for those who do all manner of evil against us and allow Yahweh to be the JUDGE!
 
It has been many years (Think early 90’s- 91 or 92) since Yahshua taught me these scriptures in a very real, painful, and confronting manner. Not that I have learned them completely, but I think I understand better at least what “real love” that He expects from us is. I hesitate to even share this story but I suspect it may help someone forgive others and themselves and learn also from my failure to just humble themselves and obey Yahweh.
 
Okay so here goes my confession; I had a huge and heated argument with someone dear to me that had just had it about my “Jesus” this and Jesus that (The only name I knew back then) and this person told me to take my Jesus and...Well- you get the hurtful jest of the argument. Most of us guys are not quick thinkers about our response; but out of my mouth came a horrible response-“Fine you can just go to hell then!” and I stormed off to my bedroom feeling somewhat proud that I thought of that so quickly.
 
However, Yahshua though differently; when I entered the room where I was walking to- I saw a cloud about 2 ½ foot in circumference above a chest of drawers, near the corner of the room- about 1 ½ feet below the ceiling. I thought instantly—that’s God and He is very proud of me for my response! Well, I was correct it was the Ruach HaKodesh but He was anything BUT proud of me! As He moved toward me I fell on the floor weeping and apologizing in urgent repentance. I felt I spoke a thousand times I’m so sorry Lord, all in a second. I had just cursed someone I claimed to honor and love. The cloud moved over the top of me and spoke loud, stern, and angrily- “I command you LOVE _____! To which I responded weeping- “Lord I do love them!” Then I sheepishly added…all I know how to. Obviously the Creator did not agree that I was loving properly. I thought somehow that you show love when someone also returns that show of love—hmm somewhat conditional and truly unacceptable. The sort of love that never fails is only the Father’s love- that in obedience- loves that person as us—always looking for the good in them. I remember so well that had I not repented in tears at the time I felt I would have died- He was that angry with me. Now for clarity- nope- I had never seen a 2 ½ foot cloud anywhere- nor have I seen it since. I just know I got a spanking of Biblical proportion.
 
Okay with that reminder that Yahweh expects us to walk in His love and kindness, to forgive quickly and that Yahweh really EXPECTS- even demands that we love others and bless those that curse us and pray for this that despitefully use us. Let’s move now to help us understand why we must draw nearer than we currently are to Yahweh as the fiery trials will only get hotter so we must purify ourselves- that is sanctify ourselves by the washing of the word; praying in the spirit, and learning to walk in love toward Yahweh (obedience by desire) and love others as ourselves. We MUST become the bride to walk in His love and power- that is His very presence as the manifested sons and daughters of Elohim.
 
I want to mention again the potential this year for a “Peace Treaty” (They will say peace –peace but there is no peace) designed by the One World Order for diving Jerusalem and Israel that apparently Netanyahu has already consented (I saw and heard him speaking this very concept on the news a few days ago) to some form of this and it seems that Secretary of State John Kerry and the “O” administration are hell bent on obtaining a Passover 2014 time frame elusive PEACE TREATY. If they are successful; then it is probable that we too will be divided (like kind payment by Yahuah! (YHWH) See:
 
(Joel 3:1)  “For look, in those days and at that time, when I turn back the captivity of Yehuḏah and Yerushalayim, (Joel 3:2) then I shall gather all gentiles, and bring them down to the Valley of Yehoshaphat. And I shall enter into judgment with them there for my people, my inheritance Yisra’ĕl, whom they have scattered among the gentiles, and they have divided up my land. (Joel 3:3)  “And they have cast lots for my people, and have given a young man for a whore, and sold a girl for wine, and drank it. (Joel 3:4)  “And also, what are you to me, O Tsor and Tsiḏon, and all the coasts of Philistia? Are you repaying me? And if you are repaying me, I would swiftly and speedily return your reward on your own head.
 
So we can expect someday the USA to be divided- (like kind payment SWIFTLY!) many have seen visions about this- friends of mine- with the The Great Lakes coming down the New Madrid fault line causing a hundred plus miles division of our country. This will obviously bring martial law and FEMA death camps filling up. With the planned “civil unrest/war” by the Soviets and others as they have troops (500,000 Russian Special Forces as noted above invited in by Obama) After the civil unrest is in full swing with Americans trying to defend ourselves against tyranny then…according to Dimitru Duduman and Henry Gruver’s’ visions; Russian subs attack the USA nuking many cities- especially coastline of both coasts.
 
So many of us plan on doing righteously with the monies earned by foreign currency exchange (ALL DIGITAL) to help bring in the last days harvest- BUT – we are also aware of liberty restricting new laws such as the FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network- No one can leave the country with more than $10,000 US WITHOUT COMPLETING THIS FINCEN REPORT; or use for any purpose- i.e. purchase guns etc. not approved by them- WORLDWIDE- FinCEN Laws –which are monetary restrictive controls- are to be quickly implemented) The plan is a major enforcement and military operation and will be worldwide to bring in the satanic ONE WORLD ORDER of NIMROD fame. Most of you know that at least one of the reasons for attacking Iraq was to get the well preserved body (for genetic grafting of DNA) of NIMROD (title) also known as Gilgamesh (his name) - apparently he was a giant (Nephilim) like Goliath of Biblical fame as this person or creation could become the anti-messiah/anti-christ .
 
My expectation is we are in for an exciting ride in the months and years ahead. I also think that this dividing of the land has to happen so that Israel can get part of the Temple Mount to allow the sacrifices started so they can be stopped by the anti-christ/anti-messiah and sets up the image of the beast which is the ABOMINATION that makes DESOLATE! This marks the specific start of the the 42 months of Great Tribulation; where hasatan is given power to overcome the saints. I am hopeful and I guess somewhat expectant, leaning toward- that it is NOT starting this Passover- although I have thought that (2014) in the past. But we stay sober and alert and about our Father’s business- because there are some who still believe the sacrifices could be started and stopped this year (2014) at Passover. What if that is true? Well, the 42 months in the Daniel Scripture (Time, Times, and Half Time) would take us to the last JUBILEE year- 2017 where; at the FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2017 those of us who are left alive will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and follow the dead in Messiah Yahushua (Jesus to many) as we meet our coming King and Messiah- Yahushua! Then the bowls or vials of wrath are poured out (Only 10 days left in Great Tribulation- but we would be gone and do not experience Yahuah’s/YHWH’s wrath) with the first being the judgment of those who took the mark getting a noisy and grievous or un-heal-able flesh wound where they took the MARK of the beast. So loved ones, we can watch for ourselves and see IF and WHEN this sacrifice is started… and then stopped.
 
One of the main reasons I have changed my previous thoughts here- is the sign in the Heavens about the twelve stars that the woman gives birth to is in my opinion a mid-7 years event or a time in my opinion when the Great Tribulation would start- that sign does not occur in the heavens until 2017! Still we watch and pray.  FEAR NOT! Our Elohim is in command- He holds these wicked evildoers in derision and laughs at them. He will allow them to purify us as He is coming this time for a bride without spot or blemish- a BRIDE THAT HAS MADE HERSELF READY!
 
Remember loved one, we are the last day’s assembly of believers or His body, so it is quite probable that we have been deceived in certain areas of our lives. Here’s what He reminded me about; seems that when we think all is okay- we have plenty- we really have nothing at all……
 
(Rev 3:13)  “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.” ’ (Rev 3:14) “And to the messenger of the assembly in Laodikeia write, ‘The Amĕn, the Trustworthy and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim, 1 says this: Footnote: Col. 1:15, Hebrews. 1:6. (Rev 3:15) “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would that you were cold or hot. (Rev 3:16)  “So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth. (Rev 3:17)  “Because you say, ‘Rich I am, and I am made rich, and need none at all,’ and do not know that you are wretched, and pitiable, and poor, and blind, and naked. (Rev 3:18)  “I advise you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, 1 (Trust- belief- faith in spite of what is seen) so that you become rich; and white garments (Robes of Righteousness that come from DOING the Gospel and OBEDIENCE to His Instructions-Torah), so that you become dressed, so that the shame of your nakedness might not be shown; and anoint your eyes with ointment, (Filled with His Ruach which guides us into all truth) so that you see. Footnote: Ps. 19:10, Ps. 119:72 & 127, Prov. 30:5. (Rev 3:19)  “As many as I love, I reprove and discipline. So be ardent and repent. (Rev 3:20)  “See, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I shall come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. (Rev 3:21)  To him who overcomes I shall give to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev 3:22)He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.” ’ ”
 
Our (lazy-unrepentant- pagan based holiday times) time/s is/are up? Fullness of Gentiles or Goyim judgment pronounced by Ezekiel for pagan worship practices such as Easter (Astarte) and Winter Solstice sun god worship during December 25th to be scattered over the world 390 years which for continued rebellion by the now Scattered Northern Tribes of Israel was multiplied by 7 by YHVH to extend to 2730 years- THIS JUDGMENT PERIOD AND EXTENSION IS UP rendering it TIME to Teshuva—REPENT-- for us all!
 
LOVED ONE; Here’s why we must forsake traditions that are not lined up with His Torah (Instructions- Word): Our doctrines (DOINGS) MUST line up with the word forever established in Heaven if we expect our Creator to confirm His word with signs and wonders following as also He told Jeremiah- “I am watching over my word to perform it!”—
 
(Jeremiah 1:11) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, “What do you see, Yirmeyahu?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.” (Jeremiah 1:12)  And יהוה said to me, You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to do it.”  (Matthew 15:8) ‘This people draw near to me with their mouth, and respect me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Matthew 15:9)  But in vain do they worship me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.1 Footnote: Isaiah. 29:13, Mk. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19.
 
And the King James: (Mat 15:8) this people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines (doings) the commandments of men.
 
(Mar 7:6)  He answered and said unto them, well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, this people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Mar 7:7)  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Mar 7:8)  For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do (Mar 7:9) and he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
 
He still desires intimacy and that comes from WILLING obedience as that is the only sacrifice that is acceptable to Him! A heart to obey will always receive more instructions whereas a heart in rebellion will be cut off and allowed to stumble until REPENTANCE comes!
 
Yahshua reminds us: (John 14:20) In that day (Comment: Hebrew idiom for Day of the Lord) you shall know that I am in My Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  “He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.” Then we read 1 John: (1Jn 2:15) Do not love the world or that which is in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.1 Footnote: Jm. 4:4. (1Jn 2:16)  Because all that is in the world – the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life – is not of the Father but is of the world. (1Jn 2:17)  And the world passes away, and the lust of it, but the one doing the desire of Elohim remains forever.
 
Loved One- we are manifesting (YES- we are supposed to!) as the sons and daughters of the Creator as we learn to yield and obey. It is called She’mah (HEAR AND OBEY) O’ Israel! May our loving Creator give us the ears to hear Him and the courage to obey Him! It is definitely our CLEANUP time!
 
(1Jn 3:1)  See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of Elohim! For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. (1Jn 3:2)  Beloved ones, now we are children of Elohim. And it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. (1Jn 3:3)  And everyone having this expectation in Him cleanses himself, as He is clean. (1Jn 3:4)  Everyone doing sin also does lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. (1Jn 3:5)  And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. (1Jn 3:6)  Everyone staying in Him does not sin. Everyone sinning has neither seen Him nor known Him.1 Footnote: See 2:4 & 3 John v. 11. (1Jn 3:7)  Little children, let no one lead you astray. The one doing righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous.1 Footnote: See 2:29. (1Jn 3:8)  The one doing sin is of the devil, because the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Elohim was manifested: to destroy the works of the devil.1 Footnote: See Titus 2:14. (1Jn 3:9)  Everyone having been born of Elohim does not sin, because His seed stays in him, and he is powerless to sin, because he has been born of Elohim.
 
“DOING” the Gospel is not only guarding our tongues to agree with YHVH’s words but keeping ourselves pure and undefiled from the world and its systems and culture of whoredoms which contain mostly pagan traditions even in most worship traditions. Obedience to Torah is FREEDOM!
 
PURE RELIGION and undefiled is this- take care of widows and orphans and keep ourselves from being polluted (naturally) by the world and its culture! (James 1:21)  Therefore put away all filthiness and overflow of evil, and receive with meekness the implanted Word, 1 which is able to save your lives. Footnote: See Mt. 13:4-23. (James 1:22)  And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, 1 deceiving yourselves. Footnote: See Mt. 7:24-27, Luke. 6:46-49, Luke. 8:21, Rom. 2:13, Hebrews. 4:11, Rev. 22:14. (James 1:23)  If anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror, (James 1:24) for he looks at himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what he was like. (James 1:25)  But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom, 1 and continues in it, not becoming a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah. Footnote: See 2:12. (James 1:26)  If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is worthless. (James 1:27)  Clean and undefiled religion before the Elohim and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained (Unpolluted) from the world.
 
 
Now- onward to this week’s Torah and Haftorah reading portions! DO NOT FEAR!
 
Here are this Week’s Torah Scriptures:   Vayelech “And he went”

Deuteronomy 31:1-30; Isaiah 61:10-63:9; Hosea 14:1-9;
 
(Deuteronomy 31:1)  And Mosheh went and spoke these words to all Yisra’ĕl, (Deuteronomy 31:2) and he said to them, “I am one hundred and twenty years old today. I am no longer able to go out and come in. And יהוה has said to me, ‘You do not pass over this Yardĕn.’ (Deuteronomy 31:3)  “יהוה your Elohim Himself is passing over before you. He shall destroy these nations from before you and you possess them. Yehoshua himself is passing over before you, as יהוה has spoken. (Deuteronomy 31:4)  “And יהוה shall do to them as He did to Siḥon and to Oḡ, the sovereigns of the Amorites and their land, when He destroyed them. (Deuteronomy 31:5)  “And יהוה shall give them over to you, and you shall do to them according to all the command which I have commanded you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)  “Be strong and courageous, do not fear nor be afraid of them. For it is יהוה your Elohim who is going with you. He does not fail you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:7)  And Mosheh called Yehoshua and said to him before the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl, “Be strong and courageous, for you are going with this people to the land which יהוה has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you are to let them inherit it. (Deuteronomy 31:8)  “And it is יהוה who is going before you, He Himself is with you. He does not fail you nor forsake you. Do not fear nor be discouraged.” (Deuteronomy 31:9)  And Mosheh wrote this Torah and gave it to the priests, the sons of Lĕwi, who bore the ark of the covenant of יהוה, and to all the elders of Yisra’ĕl. (Deuteronomy 31:10)  And Mosheh commanded them, saying, “At the end of seven years, at the appointed time, the year of release, at the Festival of Booths, (Sukkot/Tabernacles) (Deuteronomy 31:11)  when all Yisra’ĕl comes to appear before יהוה your Elohim in the place which He chooses, read this Torah before all Yisra’ĕl in their hearing. (Deuteronomy 31:12)  “Assemble the people, the men and the women and the little ones, and your sojourner who is within your gates, so that they hear, and so that they learn to fear יהוה your Elohim and guard to do all the Words of this Torah. (Deuteronomy 31:13)  “And their children, who have not known it, should hear and learn to fear יהוה your Elohim as long as you live in the land you are passing over the Yardĕn to possess.” (Deuteronomy 31:14)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “See, the days have drawn near for you to die. Call Yehoshua, and present yourselves in the Tent of Meeting, so that I command him.” And Mosheh and Yehoshua went and presented themselves in the Tent of Meeting. (Deuteronomy 31:15)  And יהוה appeared at the Tent in a column of a cloud, and the column of a cloud stood above the door of the Tent. (Deuteronomy 31:16)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “See, you are about to sleep with your fathers. And this people shall rise and whore after the mighty ones of the strangers of the land into the midst of which they shall enter, and forsake me and break my covenant which I have made with them. (Deuteronomy 31:17)  “Then my displeasure shall burn against them in that day and I shall forsake them and hide my face from them, and they shall be consumed. And many evils and distresses shall come upon them, and it shall be said in that day, ‘Is it not because our Elohim is not in our midst that these evils have come upon us?’ (Deuteronomy 31:18)  “And I shall certainly hide my face in that day, because of all the evil which they have done, for they shall turn to other mighty ones. (Deuteronomy 31:19)  “And now write down this song for yourselves, and teach it to the children of Yisra’ĕl. Put it in their mouths, so that this song is to me for a witness against the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Deuteronomy 31:20)  “And I shall bring them to the land flowing with milk and honey, of which I swore to their fathers, and they shall eat and be satisfied and be fat, then they shall turn to other mighty ones, and they shall serve them, and scorn me and break my covenant. (Deuteronomy 31:21)  “And it shall be, when many evils and distresses come upon them that this song shall answer before them as a witness. For it is not to be forgotten in the mouths of their seed, for I know their thoughts which they are forming today, even before I bring them to the land of which I swore to give them.” (Deuteronomy 31:22)  And Mosheh wrote this song the same day, and taught it to the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Deuteronomy 31:23)  And He commanded Yehoshua son of Nun, and said, “Be strong and courageous, for you are to bring the children of Yisra’ĕl into the land of which I swore to them, and I myself am with you.” (Deuteronomy 31:24)  And it came to be, when Mosheh had completed writing the Words of this Torah in a book, until their completion, (Deuteronomy 31:25)  that Mosheh commanded the Lĕwites, who bore the ark of the covenant of יהוה, saying, (Deuteronomy 31:26)  “Take this Book of the Torah, and you shall place it beside the ark of the covenant of יהוה your Elohim, and it shall be there as a witness against you, (Deuteronomy 31:27)  for I myself know your rebellion and your stiff neck. See, while I am still alive with you today, you have been rebellious against יהוה, then how much more after my death? (Deuteronomy 31:28)  “Assemble unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, so that I speak these words in their hearing and call the heavens and the earth to witness against them. (Deuteronomy 31:29)  “I know that after my death you shall do very corruptly and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you. And evil shall come to you in the latter days, because you do what is evil in the eyes of יהוה, to provoke Him through the work of your hands.” (Deuteronomy 31:30)  So Mosheh spoke in the hearing of all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl the words of this song till their completion:
 
MIGHTY to save- OUR REDEEMER COMES- Hallelu-YAH! The DAY of the LORD YHWH approaches- His Day of Vengeance!
 
(Isaiah 61:10) I greatly rejoice in יהוה, my being exults in my Elohim. For He has put garments of deliverance on me, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:11)  For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the seed to shoot up, so the Master יהוה causes righteousness and praise to shoot up before all the nations! (Isaiah 63:1)  Who is this coming from Eḏom, with garments of glowing colors from Botsrah, who is robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of His strength? “It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.” (Isaiah 63:2)  Why is there red on your raiment, and your garments like one who treads in the winepress? (Isaiah 63:3)  “I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples no one was with me. And I trod them down in my displeasure, and I trampled them in my wrath. Their blood is sprinkled upon my garments, and I have defiled all my raiment. (Isaiah 63:4)  For a day of vengeance is in my heart, and the year of my redeemed has come. (Isaiah 63:5)  “And I looked, but there was none helping, and I was astonished that there was none upholding. So my own arm saved for me, and my wrath upheld me. (Isaiah 63:6)  “And I trod down peoples in my displeasure, and made them drunk in my wrath, and brought down their strength to earth.” (Isaiah 63:7)  Let me recount the kindnesses of יהוה and the praises of יהוה, according to all that יהוה has done for us, and the great goodness toward the house of Yisra’ĕl, which He has done for them according to His compassion, and according to His many kindnesses. (Isaiah 63:8)  And He said, “They are my people, children who do not act falsely.” And He became their Savior. (Isaiah 63:9)  In all their distress He was distressed, and the Messenger of His Presence saved them. In His love and in His compassion He redeemed them, and He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
 
We who are covered in the blood of the Lamb will walk righteously in His Words!
 
(Hosea 14:1)  O Yisra’ĕl, return to יהוה your Elohim, for you have stumbled by your crookedness. (Hosea 14:2)  Take words with you, and return to יהוה. Say to Him, “Take away all crookedness, and accept what is good, and we render the bulls of our lips 1. Footnote: Hebrews. 13:15 - bulls, referring to offerings. (Hosea 14:3)  “Ashshur does not save us. We do not ride on horses, nor ever again do we say to the work of our hands, ‘Our mighty ones.’ For the fatherless finds compassion in you.” (Hosea 14:4)  “I shall heal their backsliding; I shall love them spontaneously, for my displeasure has turned away from him. (Hosea 14:5)  “I shall be like the dew to Yisra’ĕl. He shall blossom like the lily, and cast out his roots like Leḇanon. (Hosea 14:6) “His branches shall spread, and his splendor shall be like an olive tree and his fragrance like Leḇanon. (Hosea 14:7) “Those who dwell under his shadow shall return. They shall revive like grain, and blossom like the vine, and become as fragrant as the wine of Leḇanon. (Hosea 14:8) “What more has Ephrayim to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after him. I am like a green cypress tree; your fruit comes from me.” (Hosea 14:9)  Who is wise and understands these words, discerning and knows them? For the ways of יהוה are straight, and the righteous walk in them, but the transgressors stumble in them.
 
Thanks for your continued prayers for Billie and me- they really are cherished THANK YOU! You are much loved! Remember some trust in horses (own power), some trust in chariots (war machines), some yep- trust in their money—but my prayer is that you and I trust in the NAME above all names and our RELATIONSHIP with YHWH - YAHUAH and our coming King and Messiah YAHUSHUA! (Psalm 20:6)  Now I know that יהוה shall save His Anointed; He answers him from His set-apart heavens with the saving might of His right hand. (Psalm 20:7)  Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, but we remember the Name of יהוה our Elohim. (Psalm 20:8)  They, they have bowed down and fallen; But we have risen and are established. (Psalm 20:9)  Save us יהוה! Let the Sovereign answer us in the day we call.
 
Yahuah-YHWH- He alone is who delivers us- and whoever calls on His NAME (relationship) will be saved- (SOZO-Greek) healed, made whole and delivered from every attack of the evil one. We will confess His WORD and Not the “seen” facts! HalleluYAH- we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words and actions of our testimony!
 
(Act 2:18) and also on my male servants and on my female servants I shall pour out My Spirit in those days, and they shall prophesy. (Act 2:19)  ‘And I shall show wonders in the heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapor of smoke. (Act 2:20)  ‘The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and splendid day of יהוה. (Act 2:21)  And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.’1 Footnote: Joel 2:28-32, Rom. 10:13.
 
 
Shalom to your home Loved One!
 
Thurston