We are required to TRY and Hear and Obey! Shabbat Shalom Torah Bible Study!

Saturday, April 20, 2013 TM



April 20, 2013

Shabbat Shalom Loved One! 

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Torah Studies; www.seedtime2harvest.com for free video and audio presentations that help build trust in our coming King!

Some ask why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox. For me it is about restoration of all things- explanation is continued at end of this week’s study…

As I wrote last week, I am in the midst of a study and “rethink” on some handed down traditions we have inherited as Torah Keepers and I suspect at this early stage I may have to do some things differently after my examination- not sure yet but I must address this now due to the timely nature of the Scriptures- I am hopeful that you also will study and examine these thoughts with me and hopefully conclude for yourself if you and possibly myself, might need to make some changes. See the 3 links below to help you START your own research should you desire.

Teaching 1(Jackson Synder)

Yahweh's Calendar in the Scriptures - New Moon & Green Ears

Teaching 2 (Karite Korner)

New Moon

Teaching 3 (Psalm 119 Ministries)

The Calendar

So much discussion about “when” you and I should have celebrated Passover. Some who follow the Orthodox had Passover on Monday evening, the March 25th, (along with the second day of the darkened moon for those who count the conjunction) some who watched for the New Moon in USA had it on Tuesday the 26th of March; and others celebrated on Wednesday the 27th of March because the New Moon sliver was not seen in Jerusalem until the day following. Others will wait until after the equinox and celebrate in April- surely we can walk in love on these matters with our family members who have different opinions as to “when” we must celebrate. I must remind myself (and others) that we do not have a Temple sacrifice in Jerusalem so we are ALL are only practicing and showing our willingness to OBEY. Hopefully; we will get better each year- BUT- even if we don’t- He will come looking for those who love one another- offering mercy and love and NOT condemnation- no matter when and how you try and practice His Moedim (Appointments- FEASTS).  Let’s be careful we ourselves aren’t found “pointing the finger in judgment”.  I am certain of one thing; our attitude toward others concerning our varying understandings will be more closely scrutinized by YHWH than all our knowledge!

 I will start with the “Beginning of Year”. Please remember with me that the Sun, moon AND stars were given for seasons, days, and years. Not the barley Aviv- it is only a product of studying and obeying the witnesses. Do I believe that the Sabbath changes with the sighting of the Crescent Moon or the Conjunction? Certainly NOT in my opinion. There are many opinions among educated and scholarly studies so look with me for a short reading:

(Gen 1:13)  And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, the third day. (Gen 1:14)  And Elohim said, “Let lights come to be in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and appointed times (Seasons-Feasts-Moedim), and for days and years, (Gen 1:15)  and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth.” And it came to be so. (Gen 1:16)  And Elohim made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night, and the stars. (Gen 1:17)  And Elohim set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, (Gen 1:18) and to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And Elohim saw that it was good.

Okay, hopefully we can agree on the POSSIBLITY that the Sun, Moon, and Stars are for the Moedim. Why do I consider these points (Sun and Moon) of concern? Because we have gone from New Moon sliver understanding to whether or not the Barley is Aviv in Israel as the second witness. My expectation is that was never the instructions of the Scripture record and Aviv is a product (Or at least should be) of choosing the correct time based on the Sun, Moon, and Stars as Scripture is written. That time should start our reckoning of the new moon based on the sun’s witness first as there are 4 “seasons” and my understanding is that should not start our YEAR in the winter; but in the “spring” as Scripture suggests or AFTER the equinox witness. Josephus even mentions the constellation ARIES (stars) always low in the sky as “spring” arrives. If we start our counting (New Moon Sliver or Conjunction) prior to the sun’s witness to the SPRING I expect we will always be off from His true seasons. For this reason this past year I EXPECT that we all had Passover a month early so we (Billie and I) will have Passover again this week.

Am I certain about which New Moon (Crescent or Conjunction) starts the month? Well, I used to be certain, but now I am studying and I at this point have made no final conclusions. I am attaching several studies for you to consider some good points made. With those thoughts in mind; let’s consider how we become doers of the word and not hearers only.

(James 1:18)  Having purposed it, He brought us forth by the Word of truth, for us to be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures. (James 1:19)  So then, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath, (James 1:20) for the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of Elohim. (James 1:21)  Therefore put away all filthiness and overflow of evil, and receive with meekness the implanted Word, 1 which is able to save your lives. Footnote: 1See Mt. 13:4-23. (James 1:22)  And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, 1 deceiving yourselves. Footnote: 1See Mt. 7:24-27, Luke. 6:46-49, Luke. 8:21, Rom. 2:13, Heb. 4:11, Rev. 22:14. (James 1:23)  Because if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror, (James 1:24) for he looks at himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what he was like. (James 1:25)  But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom, 1 and continues in it, not becoming a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah. Footnote: 1See 2:12. (James 1:26)  If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is worthless. (James 1:27)  Clean and undefiled religion before the Elohim and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep one self un-stained (unpolluted) from the world.

(Proverbs 18:21)  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those loving it eat its fruit.

Why are death and life in the tongue?  I believe I was shown the answer to this some 20 plus years ago. Yep- its true- I am getting older- uhhh- mature- or maybe just older! He he- Let me share the story of how Yahshua (Jesus) taught me the power of life in death is in our tongues and why we are commanded to BLESS AND DO NOT CURSE.  Again; (Pro 18:21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those loving it eat its fruit. Note we will eat its (Our tongues) fruit.

I had been uttering the same prayer for several years asking for the salvation of one who was very close to me. I started down the hall from my office to my Board Room to meet other believers for our morning fellowship, coffee, donuts and prayer. Our office was one of Christian stock brokers, attorneys and CPA’s who worked together in financial and estate planning and we considered ourselves brothers and sisters with common prayer interests. With that setting; I will continue that fate filled morning. I started toward the hall from my desk and I heard these words- very clearly and boldly in my spirit- “Do not pray for her today!” What would you have done? Rebuke the devil? Yep so did I: “I rebuke you satan- you will not stop me from praying for their salvation!” Only to hear the funniest chuckle and these words “You cannot rebuke me son, I am the King of all Kings!” Startled by this response- I stammered my bewilderment- “Lord if that is really you- why would you ever ask me to not pray for their salvation?” Remember, I had prayed daily for their salvation for over 2 years at this point so He replied lovingly with a series of questions followed by my response, “Have you asked me to save her son?”  “You know I have Lord- wish you would do it.” “Do you think I have heard you, son?” “Yes Lord, sometimes I am a hypocrite, but not that big of one- I wouldn’t even ask if I didn’t think you could!” “Do you think it is within my power to save her son?” “Yes Lord I would not even ask if I did not think you could- I sure wish you would!” “Do you think it is my will to save her son?” “Yes Lord, your word says; it is your will that none perish”

“You know son, if you ask ANYTHING according to the will of the Father, and you know that I have heard you- you HAVE the thing you ask for!” (I didn’t realize at the time He was quoting: (1Jn 5:14) and this is the boldness that we have in Him, that if we ask whatever according to His desire, He hears us. (1Jn 5:15)  And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.)

Then He asked one final question; “What would you do, son, if you knew you had the thing you have asked for?” He gave me no time to respond as He answered His own question; “You would be dancing and leaping and praising me!” “But NO- you continue to ask daily for the same thing as though your many prayers will be finally heard.” In my defense I offered feebly, “but Lord I was just using the Scripture about the unjust judge who was being pestered by the woman and he finally responded positively!” He responded quickly and with finality; “Son, I am NOT the unjust judge- all I require is that you ask and believe and give me thanks BEFORE you see the thing hoped for.  It is not faith if you can already see it- that is a report- and walking by the flesh- what you can see and touch.”

A few short years later as I was in so many fiery trials as were most of my believing friends (Many were going through divorces, job losses, bankruptcies, cancer battles, etc.) ; I spoke a blunt statement and challenge to the Lord, “Lord Isaiah 54:17 is NOT true- why do you have it in the Bible?” (Isa 54:17) “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which raises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from me,” declares יהוה.

It seemed to me and my friends that satan was forming weapons that were prospering quite well against us! Yahshua quickly responded; “I destroyed the works of hell!” I responded, “How can you say that Master- they are responding pretty well against us; we are going through all manner of attacks and most of us are totally losing the battles, so how can you even state that?”  He replied again “I destroyed the works of hell!” I responded, if that’s true how come we are going through all this heartache and struggle and loss?” He replied a third time- “I destroyed the works of hell- but not your tongue. Satan shows you the storm and you agree with what is SEEN- and speak against my promise like the 10 spies did. I destroyed his power but not yours. Your power of life and death I have deposited in your tongue so you can walk in agreement with me and what I say or you can agree with satan’s plans for you and agree with the storm he sends. It is entirely in your choice who you agree with. If you agree with me, I AM the way, the Truth, and the Life, and the resurrection power- you receive my promises- if you agree with the storm and speak and prophesy it in agreement with satan- you get death and his results as that is all he has- since I have condemned him!”: He has no power left except to deceive you and steal your power as a son or daughter of Elohim!” “If you disagree with me- you LIE and are indeed a liar and agree with the father of lies- I AM still the TRUTH!” “Please stop agreeing with the FACTS that are seen- they are temporary.”

(2Co 4:16)  Therefore we do not lose heart, but even if our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day. (2Co 4:17)  This slight momentary pressure is working for us a far more exceeding and everlasting weight of esteem (glory). (2Co 4:18)  We are not looking on what is seen (fact-flesh realm), but on what is not seen. (The promise of His Word not yet seen) For what is seen passes away, but what is not seen is everlasting.1 Footnote: 1See 5:7, and Rom. 8:24, Heb. 11:1 & 13.

Let’s change what we speak if our facts and circumstances don’t seem to line up with His promises- for what is SEEN is indeed only temporary and His promise (Unseen) will be forever! (Mar 13:31)  “The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall by no means pass away.”  So let’s grasp and confess the plan of YHWH and what Yahshua was sent for: (Rom 10:8) But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” – that is, the word of belief which we are proclaiming (Speaking agreement with): (Rom 10:9) that if you confess with your mouth the Master יהושע and believe in your heart that Elohim has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. (Rom 10:10)  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, and so is saved. (Rom 10:11)  Because the Scripture says, “Whoever puts his trust in Him shall not be put to shame.” (Rom 10:12)  Because there is no distinction between Yehuḏite and Greek, for the same Master of all is rich to all those calling upon Him. (Rom 10:13)  Everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.” (The Greek word saved is SOSO and it is defined as saved, healed, made whole and delivered- it means from every attack by hell’s minions!)  So as you and I can easily see above we must confess or speak words that Yahshua- this is not just about salvation for when you die; it is about our deliverance from every attack from hell- we confess (Speak) Yahshua- the WORD! The WORD made flesh and dwelled among us but always the WORD!

(John 1:1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. (John 1:2)  He was in the beginning with Elohim. (John 1:3)  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6. (John 1:4)  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:5)  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Let’s all recognize a vital TRUTH:

(Pro 18:21)  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those loving it eat its fruit.

Let’s remember also to not find ourselves in VAIN WORSHIP Let’s not get so enamored with events and daily distractions- that is- usually things we enjoy more than spending time fellowshipping with YHWH- things like TV, games, computer, etc. - as these are labeled as “IDOLS” and restrict us and limits us to vain meaningless worship; which depicts our relationship with our loving Creator. Here’s why we MUST forsake traditions and yes even “hobbies” that are not lined up with His Torah (Instructions- Word-Law): Our doctrines (DOINGS) MUST line up with the word forever established in Heaven if we expect our Creator to confirm His word with signs and wonders following as also He told Jeremiah- “I am watching over my word to perform it!”— (Jeremiah 1:11) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, “What do you see, Yirmeyahu?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.” (Jeremiah 1:12)  And יהוה said to me, You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to do it.”  (Matthew 15:8) ‘This people draw near to me with their mouth, and respect me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Matthew 15:9)  But in vain do they worship me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:13, Mk. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19.

Do WE in error also worship Him in vain?

And the King James: (Mat 15:8) this people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines (doings) the commandments of men.


Here is the answer for our prayer dilemmas LOVED ONES! SPEAK HIS WORDS DAILY ABOUT OUR PETITIONS AND CONCERNS! Our need is never supplied by others- that is- we seem to want others (horizontal relationships) to do the changing and sometimes we  foolishly pray- YAH change so and so- we even think and pray if our children- our boss, our husbands- our parents, our wives, our girlfriends, our boyfriends, our teachers etc. WOULD CHANGE all would be well. Loved One we cannot even change ourselves much less others. Our Heavenly Father alone can do that so our prayers need to be about obedience VERTICAL with us and the Father. IF we will obey Him vertical He can and will CHANGE US! We must humble ourselves and submit to His words. We change as He will not- He is the same yesterday, today and forever. That only leaves us to change. When we submit- forget now about horizontal relationships changing- we can only submit for ourselves- hasatan will flee and we will receive Yahshua’s peace. He has overcome this world so we can be in good cheer and FEAR NOT! Remember in our loving obedience to our Heavenly Father- we bless those that curse us and pray for those that spitefully use us! (Luke 6:27)  “But I say to you who are hearing: Love your enemies, do good to those hating you. (Luke 6:28)  “Bless those cursing you, and pray for those insulting you.

Now let’s look at our need to flee the culture of this world.

(James 4:4)  Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with Elohim? 1 Whoever therefore intends to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of Elohim. Footnote: 1Mt. 13:22, Luke. 4:5-6, Luke. 14:33, Rom. 12:2, 1 John 2:15-17. (James 4:5)  Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose? Does the Spirit which dwells in us intensely crave unto envy? (James 4:6)  But He gives greater favor. Because of this He says, “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favor to the humble.”

(James 4:7)  So then subject (Submit ourselves to His words and instructions – Torah- as this obedience is always a VERTICAL choice) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (James 4:8)  Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! (James 4:9)  Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. (James 4:10)  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up. (James 4:11)  Brothers, do not speak against one another. He that speaks against a brother and judges his brother speaks against Torah and judges Torah. And if you judge Torah, you are not a doer of Torah but a judge. (James 4:12)  There is one Lawgiver and Judge, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

We cannot fix others as that is a horizontal prayer, that is to say they are on our level and much like us; we can only submit vertically to obey the Father as He alone can change- and then only if we so choose! Let’s continue to choose LIFE! (Deuteronomy 30:19)  “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed, (Deuteronomy 30:20) to love יהוה your Elohim, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him – for He is your life and the length of your days – to dwell in the land which יהוה swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give them.”

With those lessons on our hearts and minds’ let’s look at this week’s Torah Scriptures!


This Week’s Torah Scriptures: Tole’dot “Generations”

Genesis 25:19-28:9; Malachi 1:1- 2:17; Romans 9:6-13


Note the plan of YHWH in verse 23!

(Gen 25:19)  And this is the genealogy of Yitsḥaq, Aḇraham’s son. Aḇraham brought forth Yitsḥaq. (Gen 25:20)  And Yitsḥaq was forty years old when he took Riḇqah as wife, the daughter of Bethu’ĕl the Aramean of Paddan Aram, the sister of Laḇan the Aramean. (Gen 25:21)  And Yitsḥaq prayed to יהוה for his wife, because she was barren. And יהוה answered his prayer, and Riḇqah his wife conceived. (Gen 25:22)  And within her the children struggled together, and she said, “If all is right, why am I this way?” So she went to ask יהוה. (Gen 25:23)  And יהוה said to her, “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples shall be separated from your body. And one people shall be stronger than the other, and the older serve the younger.” (Gen 25:24)  And when the days were filled for her to give birth, and see, twins were in her womb! (Gen 25:25)  And the first came out red all over, like a hairy garment, so they called his name Ěsaw. (Gen 25:26)  And afterward his brother came out, with his hand holding on to Ěsaw’s heel, so his name was called Yaʽaqoḇ. And Yitsḥaq was sixty years old when she bore them. (Gen 25:27)  And the boys grew up. And Ěsaw became a man knowing how to hunt, a man of the field, while Yaʽaqoḇ was a complete man, dwelling in tents. (Gen 25:28)  And Yitsḥaq loved Ěsaw because he ate of his wild game, but Riḇqah loved Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 25:29)  And Yaʽaqoḇ cooked a stew, and Ěsaw came in from the field, and he was weary. (Gen 25:30)  And Ěsaw said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Please feed me with that same red stew, for I am weary.” That is why his name was called Eḏom. (Gen 25:31)  But Yaʽaqoḇ said, “Sell me your birthright today.” (Gen 25:32)  And Ěsaw said, “Look, I am going to die, so why should I have birthright?” (Gen 25:33)  Then Yaʽaqoḇ said, “Swear to me today.” And he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 25:34)  Yaʽaqoḇ then gave Ěsaw bread and stew of lentils. And he ate and drank, and rose up and left. Thus Ěsaw despised his birthright.

John 14:21 from Yahshua comes to mind- Obedience = Love

(Gen 26:1)  And there was a scarcity of food in the land, besides the first scarcity of food which was in the days of Aḇraham. And Yitsḥaq went to Aḇimeleḵ, sovereign of the Philistines, in Gerar. (Gen 26:2)  And יהוה appeared to him and said, “Do not go down to Mitsrayim, live in the land which I command you. (Gen 26:3)  “Sojourn in this land. And I shall be with you and bless you, for I give all these lands to you and your seed. And I shall establish the oath which I swore to Aḇraham your father. (Gen 26:4)  “And I shall increase your seed like the stars of the heavens, and I shall give all these lands to your seed. And in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, (Gen 26:5) because Aḇraham obeyed my voice and guarded My Charge: My commands, my laws, and My Torot1.” Footnote: 1Torot - plural of Torah, teaching (Gen 26:6) And Yitsḥaq dwelt in Gerar. (Gen 26:7)  And when the men of the place asked about his wife, he said, “She is my sister.” For he was afraid to say, “She is my wife,” thinking, “lest the men of the place should kill me for Riḇqah, because she is good-looking.” (Gen 26:8)  And it came to be, when he had been there a long time that Aḇimeleḵ sovereign of the Philistines looked through a window, and he watched and saw Yitsḥaq playing with Riḇqah his wife. (Gen 26:9)  So Aḇimeleḵ called Yitsḥaq and said, “See, truly she is your wife! So how could you say, ‘She is my sister’?” And Yitsḥaq said to him, “Because I said, ‘Lest I die on account of her.’ ” (Gen 26:10) And Aḇimeleḵ said, “What is this you have done to us? One of the people had almost lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt on us.” (Gen 26:11)  And Aḇimeleḵ commanded all his people, saying, “He who touches this man or his wife shall certainly be put to death.” (Gen 26:12)  And Yitsḥaq sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold, and יהוה blessed him. (Gen 26:13)  And the man grew great and went forward until he became very great. (Gen 26:14)  And he came to have possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great body of servants, and the Philistines envied him. (Gen 26:15)  And the Philistines had stopped up all the wells which his father’s servants had dug in the days of Aḇraham his father, and filled them with dirt. (Gen 26:16)  And Aḇimeleḵ said to Yitsḥaq, “Go away from us, for you are much mightier than we.” (Gen 26:17)  So Yitsḥaq went from there and pitched his tent in the wadi Gerar, and dwelt there. (Gen 26:18)  And Yitsḥaq dug again the wells of water which they had dug in the days of Aḇraham his father, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Aḇraham. And he called them by the names which his father had called them. (Gen 26:19)  But when Yitsḥaq’s servants dug in the wadi and found a well of running water there, (Gen 26:20) the herdsmen of Gerar strove with Yitsḥaq’s herdsmen, saying, and “The water is ours.” And he called the name of the well Ěseq, because they strove with him. (Gen 26:21)  And they dug another well, and they strove over that one too, and he called its name Sitnah. (Gen 26:22)  And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not strive over it. And he called its name Reḥoḇoth, and said, “For now יהוה has made room for us, and we shall bear fruit in the land.” (Gen 26:23)  And from there he went up to Be’ĕrsheḇa. (Gen 26:24) and יהוה appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the Elohim of your father Aḇraham. Do not fear, for I am with you, and shall bless you and increase your seed for my servant Aḇraham’s sake.” (Gen 26:25)  And he built an altar there, and called on the Name of יהוה, and he pitched his tent there, and the servants of Yitsḥaq dug a well there. (Gen 26:26)  And Aḇimeleḵ came to him from Gerar, with Aḥuzzath, one of his friends, and Piḵol the commander of his army. (Gen 26:27)  And Yitsḥaq said to them, “Why have you come to me, seeing you have hated me and have sent me away from you?” (Gen 26:28)  But they said, “We have clearly seen that יהוה is with you. And we said, ‘Please, let there be an oath between us, between you and us. And let us make a covenant with you, (Gen 26:29)  that you do no evil to us, as we have not touched you, and as we have done only good toward you, and have sent you away in peace. You are now blessed by יהוה.’ ” (Gen 26:30) and he made them a feast, and they ate and drank. (Gen 26:31)  And they rose early in the morning and swore an oath with one another. And Yitsḥaq let them go, and they departed from him in peace. (Gen 26:32)  And on the same day it came to be that the servants of Yitsḥaq came and informed him about the well which they had dug, and said to him, “We have found water.” (Gen 26:33)  So he called it Shiḇah. Therefore the name of the city is Be’ĕrsheḇa to this day. (Gen 26:34)  And when Ěsaw was forty years old, he took as wives Yehuḏith the daughter of Be’ĕri the Ḥittite, and Basemath the daughter of Ělon the Ḥittite. (Gen 26:35)  And they were a bitterness of spirit to Yitsḥaq and Riḇqah.

Hunting  -shall he go to steal back what he already sold?

(Gen 27:1)  And it came to be, when Yitsḥaq was old and his eyes were too dim to see, that he called Ěsaw his elder son and said to him, “My son.” And he answered him, “Here I am.” (Gen 27:2)  And he said, “See now, I am old, I do not know the day of my death. (Gen 27:3)  “Now then, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt wild game for me. (Gen 27:4)  “And make me a tasty dish, such as I love, and bring it to me to eat, in order that my being does bless you before I die.” (Gen 27:5)  And Riḇqah heard when Yitsḥaq spoke to Ěsaw his son. And Ěsaw went to the field to hunt wild game and to bring it. (Gen 27:6)  And Riḇqah spoke to Yaʽaqoḇ her son, saying, “See, I heard your father speak to Ěsaw your brother, saying, (Gen 27:7) ‘Bring me wild game and make me a tasty dish to eat, and bless you in the presence of יהוה before my death.’ (Gen 27:8)  “And now my son, listen to my voice according to what I command you. (Gen 27:9)  “Please go to the flock and bring me two choice young goats, and I make a tasty dish from them for your father, such as he loves. (Gen 27:10)  “And you shall take it to your father, and he shall eat it, so that he might bless you before his death.” (Gen 27:11)  And Yaʽaqoḇ said to Riḇqah his mother, “See, Ěsaw my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth-skinned man. (Gen 27:12)  “What if my father touches me? Then I shall be like a deceiver in his eyes, and shall bring a curse on myself and not a blessing.” (Gen 27:13)  But his mother said to him, “Let your curse be on me, my son. Only obey my voice, and go, get them for me.” (Gen 27:14)  And he went and fetched them and brought them to his mother, and his mother made a tasty dish, such as his father loved. (Gen 27:15)  And Riḇqah took the best garments of her elder son Ěsaw, which were with her in the house, and put them on Yaʽaqoḇ her younger son. (Gen 27:16)  And she put the skins of the young goats on his hands and on the smooth part of his neck. (Gen 27:17)  Then she gave the tasty dish and the bread, which she had prepared, into the hand of her son Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 27:18)  And he went to his father and said, “My father.” And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?” (Gen 27:19)  And Yaʽaqoḇ said to his father, “I am Ěsaw your first-born, I have done as you said to me. Please rise, sit and eat of my wild game, so that your being might bless me.” (Gen 27:20)  But Yitsḥaq said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?” And he said, “Because יהוה your Elohim brought it to me.” (Gen 27:21)  Then Yitsḥaq said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Please come near, so that I feel you, my son, whether you truly are my son Ěsaw or not.” (Gen 27:22)  And Yaʽaqoḇ went near to Yitsḥaq his father, and he felt him and said, “The voice is the voice of Yaʽaqoḇ, but the hands are the hands of Ěsaw.” (Gen 27:23)  And he did not recognize him, for his hands were hairy like his brother Ěsaw’s hands, and he blessed him. (Gen 27:24)  And he said, “Are you truly my son Ěsaw?” And he said, “I am.” (Gen 27:25)  And he said, “Bring it near to me, and let me eat of my son’s wild game, so that my being might bless you.” So he brought it near to him, and he ate. And he brought him wine, and he drank. (Gen 27:26)  And his father Yitsḥaq said to him, “Please come near and kiss me, my son.” (Gen 27:27)  And he came near and kissed him. And he smelled the smell of his garments, and blessed him and said, “See, the smell of my son is like the smell of a field which יהוה has blessed. (Gen 27:28)  And Elohim give you of the dew of the heavens, of the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and wine. (Gen 27:29)  Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you. Be master over your brothers, and let your mother’s sons bow down to you. Cursed be those cursing you, and blessed be those blessing you!” (Gen 27:30)  And it came to be, as soon as Yitsḥaq had finished blessing Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yaʽaqoḇ had hardly left the presence of Yitsḥaq his father, that Ěsaw his brother came in from his hunting. (Gen 27:31)  And he too had made a tasty dish and brought it to his father, and said to his father, “Let my father rise and eat of his son’s wild game, so that your being might bless me.” (Gen 27:32)  And his father Yitsḥaq said to him, “Who are you?” And he said, “I am your son, your first-born, Ěsaw.” (Gen 27:33)  Then Yitsḥaq trembled exceedingly, and said, “Who was it then who hunted wild game and brought it to me? And I ate all of it before you came, and I have blessed him. Yea, he is blessed.” (Gen 27:34)  When Ěsaw heard the words of his father, he cried with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, “Bless me, me too, O my father!” (Gen 27:35)  And he said, “Your brother came with deceit and took your blessing.” (Gen 27:36)  And Ěsaw said, “Was his name, then, called Yaʽaqoḇ? He has caught me by the heel these two times. He took my birthright, and see, now he has taken my blessing!” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” (Gen 27:37)  Then Yitsḥaq answered and said to Ěsaw, “See, I have made him your master, and all his brothers I have given to him as servants. And I have sustained him with grain and wine. And what, then, shall I do for you, my son?” (Gen 27:38)  And Ěsaw said to his father, “Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me, me too, O my father!” And Ěsaw lifted up his voice and wept. (Gen 27:39)  And Yitsḥaq his father answered and said to him, “See, your dwelling is of the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of the heavens from above. (Gen 27:40)  And by your sword you are to live, and serve your brother. And it shall be, when you grow restless, that you shall break his yoke from your neck.” (Gen 27:41)  And Ěsaw hated Yaʽaqoḇ because of the blessing with which his father blessed him, and Ěsaw said in his heart, “The days of mourning for my father draw near, then I am going to kill my brother Yaʽaqoḇ.” (Gen 27:42)  And the words of Ěsaw her older son were reported to Riḇqah, and she sent and called Yaʽaqoḇ her younger son, and said to him, “See, your brother Ěsaw comforts himself concerning you, to kill you.
(Gen 27:43)  “And now, my son, listen to my voice, and rise, flee to my brother Laḇan in Ḥaran. (Gen 27:44)  “And stay with him a few days, until your brother’s wrath turns away, (Gen 27:45) until your brother’s displeasure turns away from you, and he forgets what you have done to him. And I shall send and bring you from there. Why should I be bereaved of you both in one day?” (Gen 27:46)  And Riḇqah said to Yitsḥaq, “I am disgusted with my life because of the daughters of Ḥĕth. If Yaʽaqoḇ takes a wife from the daughters of Ḥĕth, like these who are the daughters of the land, what is my life to me?”

Blessings from OBEDIENCE!

(Gen 28:1)  And Yitsḥaq called Yaʽaqoḇ and blessed him, and commanded him, and said to him, “Do not take a wife from the daughters of Kenaʽan. (Gen 28:2) “Arise, go to Paddan Aram, to the house of Bethu’ĕl your mother’s father. And take a wife for yourself from there, from the daughters of Laḇan your mother’s brother. (Gen 28:3)  “And Ěl Shaddai bless you, and make you bear fruit and increase you, and you shall become an assembly of peoples, (Gen 28:4) and give you the blessing of Aḇraham, to you and your seed with you, so that you inherit the land of your sojourning, which Elohim gave to Aḇraham.” (Gen 28:5) Yitsḥaq sent Yaʽaqoḇ away, and he went to Paddan Aram; to Laḇan son of Bethu’ĕl the Aramean, the brother of Riḇqah, the mother of Yaʽaqoḇ and Ěsaw. (Gen 28:6)  And Ěsaw saw that Yitsḥaq had blessed Yaʽaqoḇ and sent him away to Paddan Aram to take himself a wife from there, and that as he blessed him he gave him a command, saying, “Do not take a wife from the daughters of Kenaʽan,” (Gen 28:7) and that Yaʽaqoḇ had obeyed his father and his mother and had gone to Paddan Aram. (Gen 28:8)  So Ěsaw saw that the daughters of Kenaʽan did not please his father Yitsḥaq, (Gen 28:9)  and Ěsaw went to Yishmaʽĕl and took Maḥalath the daughter of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, the sister of Neḇayoth, to be his wife, besides the wives he had.

YHWH keeps His promise- (blessing or curse)

(Mal 1:1)  The message of the word of יהוה to Yisra’ĕl by Mal’aḵi. (Mal 1:2) “I have loved you,” said יהוה. “But you asked, ‘In what way have you loved us?’ “Was not Ěsaw Yaʽaqoḇ’s brother?” declares יהוה. “And I love Yaʽaqoḇ, (Mal 1:3) but I have hated Ěsaw, and have laid waste his mountains and his inheritance for the jackals of the wilderness.” (Mal 1:4)  If Eḏom says, “We have been beaten down, let us return and build the ruins,” יהוה of hosts said thus: “Let them build, but I tear down. And they shall be called ‘Border of Wrongness’, and the people against whom יהוה is enraged forever. (Mal 1:5)  And your eyes shall see, and you shall say, ‘Great is יהוה beyond the border of Yisra’ĕl!’ (Mal 1:6)  “A son esteems his father and a servant his master. And if I am the Father, where is my esteem? And if I am a Master, where is my fear; asked יהוה of hosts to you priests who despise My Name? But you asked, ‘In what way have we despised Your Name?’ (Mal 1:7)  “You are presenting defiled food on my altar. But you asked, ‘In what way have we defiled you?’ Because you say, ‘The table of יהוה is despicable.’ (Mal 1:8)  “And when you present the blind as a slaughtering, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil? Bring it then to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you favorably?” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:9)  “And now, entreat the face of Ěl to show favor to us. This has been done by your hands. Would He show favor to you?” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:10)  “Who among you who would shut the doors, so that you would not kindle fire on my altar for naught? I have no pleasure in you,” said יהוה of hosts, “Nor do I accept an offering from your hands. (Mal 1:11)  “For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My Name is great among nations. And in every place incense is presented to My Name, and a clean offering. For My Name is great among nations,” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:12)  “But you are profaning me, in that you say, ‘The table of יהוה is defiled, and its fruit, its food, is despicable.’ (Mal 1:13)  “And you said, ‘Oh, what weariness!’ and you sneered at it,” said יהוה of hosts. and you brought in plunder, and the lame, and the sick – thus you have brought in the offering! Should I accept this from your hand?” said יהוה. (Mal 1:14)  But cursed be the deceiver who has a male in his flock, and makes a vow, but is slaughtering (Gifting) to יהוה what is blemished. For I am a great Sovereign,” said יהוה of hosts, “and My Name is feared among nations. (Mal 2:1)  “And now, O priests, this command is for you. (Mal 2:2)  If you do not hear, and if you do not take it to heart, to give esteem to My Name,” said יהוה of hosts, “I shall send a curse upon you, and I shall curse your blessings. And indeed, I have cursed them, because you do not take it to heart. (Mal 2:3)  “See, I shall rebuke your seed, and scatter dung before your faces, the dung of your festivals. And you shall be taken away with it. (Mal 2:4)  “And you shall know that I have sent this command to you, as being my covenant with Lĕwi,” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 2:5)  “My covenant with him was life and peace, and I gave them to him, to fear. And he feared me, and stood in awe of My Name. (Mal 2:6)  “The Torah of truth1 was in his mouth, and unrighteousness was not found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and straightness, and turned many away from crookedness. Footnote: 1Neh. 9:13. (Mal 2:7)  “For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and they seek the Torah from his mouth, for he is the messenger of יהוה of hosts.

Not the flesh but the walk is spiritual and by trusting (faith) in Yahshua’s deliverance for us

(Rom 9:6)  However, it is not as though the word of Elohim has failed. For they are not all Yisra’ĕl who are of Yisra’ĕl, (Rom 9:7) neither are they all children because they are the seed of Aḇraham, but, “In Yitsḥaq your seed shall be called.” (Rom 9:8)  That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim, but the children of the promise are reckoned as the seed. (Rom 9:9)  For this is the word of promise, “At this time I shall come and Sarah shall have a son.” (Rom 9:10)  And not only so, but Riḇqah having conceived by one, our father Yitsḥaq. (Rom 9:11)  Yet, before they were born or had done any good or evil – in order that the purpose of Elohim, according to choice, might stand, not of works but of Him who calls (Rom 9:12)  it was said to her, “The greater shall serve the lesser,” (Rom 9:13)  as it has been written, “Yaʽaqoḇ I have loved, but Ěsaw I have hated One agreed with the plan and words of YHWH, and one rejected those plans and words.


Loved One, Here is my repeated prayer for you and your loved ones today: So as we each walk out our deliverance in fear and trembling; this is a holy reverence and awe of our Mighty Elohim. I declare to you and over you loved one and I include the blood of THE LAMB over you- which the destroyer cannot penetrate-; (Eph 1:2) Favor to you (mercy) and peace from Elohim our Father and the Master יהושע Messiah. (Eph 1:3)  Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Messiah, (Eph 1:4)  even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be set-apart and blameless before Him in love,1 Footnote: 12 Thess. 2:13. (Eph 1:5)  having previously ordained us to adoption as sons through יהושע Messiah to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His desire, (Eph 1:6)  to the praise of the esteem of His favor with which He favored us in the Beloved, (Eph 1:7)  in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of trespasses, according to the riches of His favor, (Eph 1:8)  which He has lavished on us in all wisdom and insight, (Eph 1:9)  having made known to us the secret of His desire, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Him, (Eph 1:10)  to administer at the completion of time, to gather together in one all in Messiah, both which are in the heavens and which are on earth, in Him, (Eph 1:11)  in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being previously ordained according to the purpose of Him working all matters according to the counsel of His desire, (Eph 1:12)  for us to be the praise of His esteem – those having first trusted in Messiah, (Eph 1:13)  in whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the Good News of your deliverance, in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Set-apart Spirit of promise, (Eph 1:14)  who is the pledge of our inheritance, until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His esteem. (Eph 1:15)  For this reason I too, having heard of your belief in the Master יהושע and your love for all the set-apart ones, (Eph 1:16)  do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, (Eph 1:17)  that the Elohim of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of esteem, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, (Eph 1:18)  the eyes of your understanding1 being enlightened, so that you know what is the expectation of His calling, (Our true destinies) and what are the riches of the esteem (glory) of His inheritance in the set-apart ones, Footnote: 1Lk. 24:45. (Eph 1:19) and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who are believing, according to the working of His mighty strength, (Eph 1:20) which He wrought in the Messiah when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies,

(Eph 1:21) far above all rule and authority and power and mastery, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. (Eph 1:22)  And He put all under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all, to the assembly, (Eph 1:23) which is His body, the completeness of Him who fills all in all.  I love this prayer as it puts hasatan under our feet and establishes in the heavenly realm who we really are! Thanks for your targeted prayers for Billie and me- you are much loved and they are our lifeline! Praise Him who made Heaven and Earth! Hallelu-YAH! You are the greatest brothers and sisters on the planet! Hallelu-YAH!

Shalom to your home loved one,


Thurston




Continued explanation of 2012-13 Torah Cycle restart at beginning of months

It is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1John 4:22.