Curse Causeless will not Land- but stored up for disobedient!- Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, January 6, 2012 TM


January 7, 2012

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!    (This study is available at the website below)
www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com  Torah Studies; visit www.seedtime2harvest.com for free video and audio presentations to build trust in our coming Messiah!  21 minute update video INTRO Fullness of the Gentiles and the Days of Elijah- go to Seedtime website shown above- click VIDEO- then INTRO!
Again, some have asked why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox. For me it is about restoration of all things- which sometimes means walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience-

What is keeping us from walking in obedience? Do we consider it a trap or legalism? Let’s approach those thoughts. Yahshua said His yoke was light and easy; (Mat 11:28) “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I shall give you rest. (Mat 11:29)  “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your beings.1 Footnote: 1Jer. 6:16. (Mat 11:30)  “For my yoke is gentle and my burden is light.”

Let’s also consider these Scriptures:

(John 1:1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. (John 1:2)  He was in the beginning with Elohim. (John 1:3)  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6. (John 1:4)  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:5)  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. Yes- He is and was the words of Instruction at Mt Sinai also!

So IF He is really the word (Torah-Instructions-Law) in the beginning (Hint-GENESIS) obeying and agreeing with Him should be less burdensome than disobeying Him! Simply put, Yahshua came to do away with legalism which is obeying added traditions, holiday practices and rules added by men. This will bring curse for disobedience of His Instructions! Obeying YHWH’s Torah (Instructions Law Word) and NOT obeying traditions and lies we have inherited from either Judaism or Christianity or better put-Churchianity brings YHWH’s guaranteed results- BLESSINGS!

Once again in our review; let’s address WHO will do the works of the Father according to Scripture. (We who are obedient is the answer to who this is or should be!) (John 14:12)  “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to My Father. (John 14:13)  Whatever you ask in My Name, that I shall do, in order that the Father might be esteemed in the Son. (John 14:14)  “If you ask whatever in My Name, I shall do it. (IT’S THOSE THAT LOVE HIM- HE describes what is expected!) (John 14:15)  If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16)  “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18)  “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19)  “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20)  “In that day you shall know that I am in My Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

Are we willing (yet) to die to ourselves and live in Him? It’s our call now…

(Isa 1:18)  Come now, and let us reason together,” says יהוה. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa 1:19)  “If you submit and obey (willing and obedient), you shall eat the good of the land; (Isa 1:20) but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword,” the mouth of יהוה has spoken.
We must become LESS that He may become MORE of us! As we receive the engrafted Word of Life by submitting (receiving) - we become DOERS of the Word and not hearers only! We change and become more like our King and Savior. Then we are not so easily deceived. (James 4:7)  So then subject yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (James 4:8)  Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! This shows our maturity as we yield our tongues to the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and He directs us. As He directs us more and more we can become more assured of our destiny and purpose and FEAR NOT! Let’s change our words and speaking to agree with what Yahshua’s words say about us and not report the facts which often disagree with what He promises us!

Still got a Christmas tree? Obedience is still better than all our sacrifices- Do we want to avoid Him rejecting us? Come out from her my people OR partake in her plagues…

(1Sa 15:22)  Then Shemu’ĕl said, “Does יהוה delight in burnt offerings and slaughterings, as in obeying the voice of יהוה? Look, to obey is better than an offering, to heed is better than the fat of rams. (1Sa 15:23)  “For rebellion is as the sin of divination (witchcraft), and stubbornness is as wickedness and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of יהוה, He also does reject you as sovereign.”

Let’s not our customs be worthless before YHWH!

(Jeremiah 10:1)  Hear the word which יהוה speaks to you, O house of Yisra’ĕl. (Jeremiah 10:2)  Thus said יהוה, Do not learn the way of the gentiles (pagan-heathen), 1 and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the gentiles are awed by them.2 Footnotes: 1Lev. 18:3, Dt. 12:30 & 18:9, Ezek. 11:12 & 20:32, Eph. 4:17, 1 Peter 4:3. 2Dt. 4:19 & 17:3. (Jeremiah 10:3) The prescribed customs of these peoples are worthless (VAIN), for one cuts a tree from the forest, work for the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool. (Jeremiah 10:4)  “They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it does not topple.

How important is fleeing worthless traditions? Yahshua (Jesus) answers in our face so to speak- He never went against His Father- that would make Him disobedient and a sinner- He is the word, was the word, and will forever be the word- (Yes even at Mt Sinai) Let’s not be those who worship in VAIN!

Transgressing the traditions we inherited… we might need to pay attention here and do this!

(Mat 15:2)  “Why do your taught ones transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.” (Mat 15:3)  But He answering said to them, Why do you also transgress the command of Elohim1 because of your tradition? Footnote: 1See Mat. 5:20. (Mat 15:4) “Elohim has commanded, saying, ‘Respect your father and your mother,’ and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ (Mat 15:5)  “But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me has been dedicated,” (Mat 15:6)  is certainly released from respecting his father or mother.’ So you have nullified the command of Elohim by your tradition. (Mat 15:7)  “Hypocrites; Yeshayahu rightly prophesied about you, saying, (Mat 15:8) ‘This people draw near to me with their mouth, and respect me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain do they worship me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:13, Mk. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19.

Why is it vain to worship Him NOT according to how He prescribes? Some of us thought we could worship like we thought was best or how our fathers of the faith taught us- hmm- perhaps we are of those that INHERITED LIES- Below He reminds us that simple obedience brings His miracles-

(This is written to us- the scattered sheep of Israel that Yahshua came to restore; US- you and I who are bought by the blood of the LAMB!)

(Jeremiah 16:19)  O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles (Scattered sheep of Israel you could not distinguish from the pagans and heathen) shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Here is a foundation Scripture that Yahshua would never go against- He NEVER disobeyed His Father- He only did what He saw His Father do and spoke what His Father spoke. That’s what mankind always seems to do- get religion and start changing what He said- by adding to and taking away from what He said- this would include adding holidays (holy set apart days) that He never commanded and refusing to keep those holidays- set apart days- He commands!

(Deuteronomy 4:1)  “And now, O Yisra’ĕl, listen to the laws and the right-rulings which I am teaching you to do, so that you live, and shall go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers is giving you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)  Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1See also 12:32, Prov. 30:6, Rev. 22:18-19. (Deuteronomy 4:3)  “Your eyes have seen what יהוה did at Baʽal Peʽor, for יהוה your Elohim has destroyed from your midst all the men who followed Baʽal Peʽor. (Deuteronomy 4:4)  “But you who are clinging to יהוה your Elohim are alive today, every one of you. (Deuteronomy 4:5)  “See, I have taught you laws and right-rulings, as יהוה my Elohim commanded me, to do thus in the land which you go to possess. (Deuteronomy 4:6)  “And you shall guard and do them, for this is your wisdom and your understanding before the eyes of the peoples who hear all these laws, and they shall say; ‘Only a wise and understanding people are this great nation!’ (Deuteronomy 4:7)  “For what great nation is there which has Elohim so near to it, as יהוה our Elohim is to us, whenever we call on Him?


Here are this Week’s Torah Scriptures:  Balak “Balak

Numbers 22:2-25-9; Micah 5:3-6:16; (Extended) 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 (Extended)

(Numbers 22:2)  And Balaq son of Tsippor saw all that Yisra’ĕl had done to the Amorites. (Numbers 22:3)  And Mo’aḇ was exceedingly afraid of the people because they were many, and Mo’aḇ was in dread because of the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Numbers 22:4)  And Mo’aḇ said to the elders of Miḏyan, “Now this company is licking up all that is around us, as an ox licks up the grass of the field.” Now Balaq son of Tsippor was sovereign of the Mo’aḇites at that time,   (Numbers 22:5)  and he sent messengers to Bilʽam son of Beʽor at Pethor, which is near the River in the land of the sons of his people, to call him, saying, “See, a people has come from Mitsrayim. See, they have covered the surface of the land, and are settling next to me! (Numbers 22:6)  “And now, please come at once, curse this people for me, for they are too strong for me. It might be that I smite them and drive them out of the land, for I know that he whom you bless is blessed, and he whom you curse is cursed.” (Numbers 22:7)  And the elders of Mo’aḇ and the elders of Miḏyan left with the fees for divination in their hand, and they came to Bilʽam and spoke the words of Balaq to him. (Numbers 22:8)  And he said to them, “Spend the night here and I shall bring back word to you, as יהוה speaks to me.” So the heads of Mo’aḇ stayed with Bilʽam. (Numbers 22:9)  And Elohim came to Bilʽam and said, “Who are these men with you?” (Numbers 22:10)  And Bilʽam said to Elohim, “Balaq, son of Tsippor, sovereign of Mo’aḇ, has sent to me, saying, (Numbers 22:11) ‘See, a people has come out of Mitsrayim and cover the surface of the land. Come now, curse them for me. It might be that I am able to fight against them and drive them out.’ ” (Numbers 22:12) And Elohim said to Bilʽam, “Do not go with them. You do not curse the people, for they are blessed.” (Numbers 22:13)  And Bilʽam rose in the morning and said to the heads of Balaq, “Go back to your land, for יהוה has refused to allow me to go with you.” (Numbers 22:14)  And the heads of Mo’aḇ arose and went to Balaq, and said, “Bilʽam refuses to come with us.” (Numbers 22:15)  Then Balaq again sent heads, more numerous and more esteemed than they. (Numbers 22:16)  And they came to Bilʽam and said to him, “This is what Balaq son of Tsippor said: ‘Do not be withheld from coming to me, please, (Numbers 22:17) for I esteem you very greatly, and whatever you say to me, I do. Therefore please come, curse this people for me.’ ” (Numbers 22:18)  And Bilʽam answered and said to the servants of Balaq, “Though Balaq were to give me his house filled with silver and gold, I am unable to go beyond the word of יהוה my Elohim, to do less or more. (Numbers 22:19)  “And now, please, you also stay here tonight, and let me find out what more יהוה says to me.” (Numbers 22:20)  And Elohim came to Bilʽam at night and said to him, “If the men come to call you, rise and go with them, but only the word which I speak to you that you do.” (Numbers 22:21)  And Bilʽam rose in the morning and saddled his donkey, and went with the heads of Mo’aḇ. (Numbers 22:22)  But the displeasure of Elohim burned because he went, and the Messenger of יהוה stationed Himself in the way as an adversary against him. And he was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. (Numbers 22:23)  And the donkey saw the Messenger of יהוה standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand, and the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field. So Bilʽam beat the donkey to turn her back onto the way. (Numbers 22:24)  Then the Messenger of יהוה stood in a narrow passage between the vineyards, with a wall on this side and a wall on that side. (Numbers 22:25)  And when the donkey saw the Messenger of יהוה, she pushed herself against the wall and crushed Bilʽam’s foot against the wall, so he beat her again. (Numbers 22:26)  And the Messenger of יהוה went further, and stood in a narrow place where there was no way to turn aside, right or left. (Numbers 22:27)  And when the donkey saw the Messenger of יהוה, she lay down under Bilʽam. So Bilʽam’s displeasure burned, and he beat the donkey with his staff. (Numbers 22:28)  Then יהוה opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Bilʽam, “What have I done to you, that you have beaten me these three times?” (Numbers 22:29)  And Bilʽam said to the donkey, “Because you have mocked me. I wish there were a sword in my hand, for I would have killed you by now!” (Numbers 22:30)  And the donkey said to Bilʽam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden, ever since I became yours, to this day? Was I ever known to do so to you?” And he said, “No.” (Numbers 22:31)  Then יהוה opened Bilʽam’s eyes, and he saw the Messenger of יהוה standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand. And he bowed his head and fell on his face. (Numbers 22:32)  And the Messenger of יהוה said to him, “Why have you beaten your donkey these three times? See, I have come out to stand against you, because your way is reckless before me. (Numbers 22:33)  “And the donkey saw me and turned aside from me these three times. If she had not turned aside from Me, I certainly would have killed you by now, and let her live.” (Numbers 22:34)  And Bilʽam said to the Messenger of יהוה, “I have sinned, for I did not know you stood in the way against me. And now, if evil is in your eyes, let me turn back.” (Numbers 22:35)  And the Messenger of יהוה said to Bilʽam, “Go with the men, but only the word that I speak to you, that you speak.” Bilʽam then went with the heads of Balaq. (Numbers 22:36)  And when Balaq heard that Bilʽam was coming, he went out to meet him at the city of Mo’aḇ, which is on the border at the Arnon, which was in the extremity of the border. (Numbers 22:37)  And Balaq said to Bilʽam, “Did I not urgently send to you, calling for you?
Why did you not come to me? Am I not able to esteem you?” (Numbers 22:38)  And Bilʽam said to Balaq, “See, I have come to you! Now, am I at all able to say somewhat? The word that Elohim puts in my mouth- that is what I speak.” (Numbers 22:39)  And Bilʽam went with Balaq, and they came to Qiryath Ḥutsoth. (Numbers 22:40)  And Balaq slaughtered cattle and sheep, and he sent some to Bilʽam and to the heads who were with him. (Numbers 22:41)  And it came to be the next day that Balaq took Bilʽam and brought him up to the high places of Baʽal, and from there he saw the extremity of the camp.

None can curse what YHWH blesses- the curse causeless will not land! Hallelu-Yah!

(Numbers 23:1)  And Bilʽam said to Balaq, “Build seven altars for me here, and prepare seven bulls and seven rams for me here.” (Numbers 23:2)  And Balaq did as Bilʽam had spoken, and Balaq and Bilʽam offered a bull and a ram on each altar. (Numbers 23:3)  Bilʽam then said to Balaq, “Stand by your burnt offering, and let me go on. It might be that יהוה does come to meet me, and whatever He shows me I shall declare to you.” And he went to a bare height. (Numbers 23:4)  And Elohim came to Bilʽam, and he said to Him, “I have prepared the seven altars, and I have offered on each altar a bull and a ram.” (Numbers 23:5)  And יהוה put a word in the mouth of Bilʽam, and said, “Return to Balaq, and this is what you say.” (Numbers 23:6)  And he returned to him and saw him standing by his burnt offering, he and all the heads of Mo’aḇ. (Numbers 23:7)  And he took up his proverb and said, “Balaq the sovereign of Mo’aḇ has brought me from Aram, from the mountains of the east. ‘Come, curse Yaʽaqoḇ for me, and come, rage at Yisra’ĕl!’ (Numbers 23:8)  “How do I curse whom Ěl has not cursed? And how do I rage at whom יהוה has not raged? (Numbers 23:9)  “For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I observe him. Look, a people dwelling alone, not reckoning it among the nations. (Numbers 23:10)  “Who shall count the dust of Yaʽaqoḇ, and the number of one-fourth of Yisra’ĕl? Let me die the death of the upright, and let my end be like his!” (Numbers 23:11)  And Balaq said to Bilʽam, “What have you done to me? I took you to curse my enemies, and look, you have kept on blessing!” (Numbers 23:12)  And he answered and said, “Should I not take heed to speak what יהוה has put in my mouth?” (Numbers 23:13)  And Balaq said to him, “Please come with me to another place from where you see them. You only see the extremity but not all of them. Curse them for me from there.” (Numbers 23:14)  And he took him to the field of Tsophim, to the top of Pisgah, and built seven altars, and offered a bull and a ram on each altar. (Numbers 23:15)  And he said to Balaq, “Stand here by your burnt offering while I meet over there.” (Numbers 23:16)  And יהוה came to Bilʽam, and put a word in his mouth, and said, “Go back to Balaq, and say this.” (Numbers 23:17)  So he went to him and saw him standing by his burnt offering, and the heads of Mo’aḇ with him. And Balaq asked him, “What did יהוה say?” (Numbers 23:18)  And he took up his proverb and said, “Rise up, Balaq, and hear! Listen to me, son of Tsippor! (Numbers 23:19)  “Ěl is not a man, to lie; nor a son of man, to repent! Has He said, and would He not do it; or spoken, and would not confirm it? (Numbers 23:20)  “See, I have received, to bless. And He has blessed, and I do not reverse it. (Numbers 23:21)  “He has not looked upon wickedness in Yaʽaqoḇ, nor has He seen trouble in Yisra’ĕl. יהוה his Elohim is with him, and the shout of a Sovereign is in him. (Numbers 23:22)  “Ěl who brought them out of Mitsrayim, is for them like the horns of a wild ox. (Numbers 23:23)  “There is no sorcery against Yaʽaqoḇ, nor is there any divination against Yisra’ĕl. Now it is said to Yaʽaqoḇ and to Yisra’ĕl, ‘What has Ěl done!’ (Numbers 23:24)  “Look, a people rise like a lioness, and lift itself up like a lion; it lies not down until it devours the prey, and drinks the blood of the slain.” (Numbers 23:25)  And Balaq said to Bilʽam, “Do not curse them at all, nor bless them at all!” (Numbers 23:26)  And Bilʽam answered and said to Balaq, “Have I not spoken to you, saying, ‘All that יהוה speaks, that I do’?” (Numbers 23:27)  And Balaq said to Bilʽam, “Please come, let me take you to another place. It might be right in the eyes of Elohim that you curse them for me from there.” (Numbers 23:28)  And Balaq took Bilʽam to the top of Peʽor that overlooks the wasteland. (Numbers 23:29)  And Bilʽam said to Balaq, “Build seven alters for me here, and prepare seven bulls and seven rams for me here.” (Numbers 23:30)  And Balaq did as Bilʽam had said, and offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

Note the Judgment of YHWH on the Muslim lands and peoples

(Numbers 24:1)  And when Bilʽam saw that it pleased יהוה to bless Yisra’ĕl, he did not go as at other times, to seek to use sorcery, but he set his face toward the wilderness. (Numbers 24:2)  And Bilʽam lifted up his eyes and saw Yisra’ĕl encamped according to their tribes. And the Spirit of Elohim came upon him. (Numbers 24:3)  And he took up his proverb and said, “The saying of Bilʽam, son of Beʽor, and the saying of the man whose eyes are opened, (Numbers 24:4) the saying of him who hears the words of Ěl, who sees the vision of the Almighty, who falls down, with eyes opened wide: (Numbers 24:5) “How good are your tents, O Yaʽaqoḇ, your dwellings, O Yisra’ĕl! (Numbers 24:6)  “Like wadis that stretch out, like gardens by a river, like aloes planted by יהוה, like cedars beside waters. (Numbers 24:7)  “He makes water flow from his buckets, and his seed is in many waters. His sovereign is higher than Aḡaḡ, and his reign is exalted. (Numbers 24:8)  “Ěl who brought him out of Mitsrayim is for them like the horns of a wild ox; he devours nations, his enemies; and he breaks their bones, and with his arrows he smites. (Numbers 24:9)  “He bowed down; he lay down like a lion. And, like a lion, who would rouse him? Blessed is he who blesses you, and cursed is he who curses you.” (Numbers 24:10)  Then the displeasure of Balaq burned against Bilʽam, and he struck his hands together. Balaq then said to Bilʽam, “I summoned you to curse my enemies, and see; you have kept on blessing, these three times! (Numbers 24:11)  “And now flee to your place. I said I would greatly esteem you, and see, יהוה has kept you back from esteem.” (Numbers 24:12)  And Bilʽam said to Balaq, “Did I not also speak to your messengers whom you sent to me, saying, (Numbers 24:13)  ‘If Balaq should give me his house filled with silver and gold, I am unable to go beyond the word of יהוה, to do either good or evil of my own heart. What יהוה speaks, that I speak’? (Numbers 24:14)  “And now, see, I am going to my people. Come; let me advise you what this people are going to do to your people in the latter days.” (Numbers 24:15)  And he took up his proverb and said, “The saying of Bilʽam, son of Beʽor, and the saying of the man whose eyes are opened, (Numbers 24:16)  the saying of him who hears the words of Ěl, and knows the knowledge of the Most High, who sees the vision of the Almighty, who falls down, with eyes opened wide: (Numbers 24:17)  “I see Him, but not now; I observe Him, but not near. A Star shall come out of Yaʽaqoḇ, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Yisra’ĕl, and shall smite the corners of Mo’aḇ, and shall destroy all the sons of Shĕth. (Numbers 24:18)And Eḏom shall be a possession; and Sĕʽir shall be a possession – enemies – and Yisra’ĕl is doing mightily. (Numbers 24:19)  “And out of Yaʽaqoḇ One shall rule and destroy the remnant from Ar.” (Numbers 24:20)  He then looked on Amalĕq, and he took up his proverb and said, “Amalĕq was first among the nations, but his latter end is to perish forever.” (Numbers 24:21)  He then looked on the Qĕynites, and he took up his proverb and said, “Firm is your dwelling place, and your nest is set in the rock, (Numbers 24:22) but Qayin is to be burned. Till when does Asshur keep you captive?” (Numbers 24:23)  And he took up his proverb and said, “Oh, who does live when Ěl does this? (Numbers 24:24)  And ships shall come from the coast of Kittim, and they shall afflict Asshur and afflict Ěḇer, and so shall Amalĕq and he also perishes.” (Numbers 24:25)  And Bilʽam arose and left, and returned to his place. And Balaq also went his way. (Numbers 25:1)  And Yisra’ĕl dwelt in Shittim, and the people began to whore with the daughters of Mo’aḇ, (Numbers 25:2) and they invited the people to the slaughterings of their mighty ones, and the people ate and bowed down to their mighty ones. (Numbers 25:3)  Thus Yisra’ĕl was joined to Baʽal Peʽor, and the displeasure of יהוה burned against Yisra’ĕl. (Numbers 25:4)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Take all the leaders of the people and hang them up before יהוה, before the sun, so that the burning displeasure of יהוה turns away from Yisra’ĕl.” (Numbers 25:5)  And Mosheh said to the judges of Yisra’ĕl, “Each one of you slay his men who were joined to Baʽal Peʽor.” (Numbers 25:6)  And see, one of the children of Yisra’ĕl came and brought to his brothers a Miḏyanite woman before the eyes of Mosheh and before the eyes of all the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl, who were weeping at the door of the Tent of Meeting. (Numbers 25:7)  And when Pineḥas, son of Elʽazar, son of Aharon the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation and took a spear in his hand, (Numbers 25:8)  and he went after the man of Yisra’ĕl into the tent and thrust both of them through, the man of Yisra’ĕl, and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague among the children of Yisra’ĕl came to a stop. (Numbers 25:9)  And those who died in the plague were twenty-four thousand.

We are scattered on the Earth as believers now who Yahshua came for as lost sheep- OBEDIENCE will be required …or Judgment Guaranteed!


(Micah 5:3)  Therefore He shall give them up, until the time that she who is in labor has given birth, and the remnant of His brothers return to the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Micah 5:4)  And He shall stand and shepherd1 in the strength of יהוה, in the Excellency of the Name of יהוה His Elohim. And they shall dwell, for at that time He shall be great, to the ends of the earth. Footnote: 1Ezek. 34:13-14. (Micah 5:5)  And this shall be peace. When Ashshur comes into our land, and when he treads in our palaces, we shall raise against him seven shepherds and eight leaders of men. (Micah 5:6)  And they shall shepherd the land of Ashshur with the sword, and the land of Nimroḏ at its entrances. And He shall deliver us from Ashshur, when he comes into our land and when he treads within our borders. (Micah 5:7)  And the remnant of Yaʽaqoḇ shall be in the midst of many peoples, as dew from יהוה, as showers on the grass, which do not wait for man nor delay for the sons of men. (Micah 5:8)  And the remnant of Yaʽaqoḇ shall be among the gentiles, in the midst of many peoples, like a lion among the beasts of a forest, like a young lion among flocks of sheep, who, if he passes through, shall both tread down and shall tear, and there is no one to deliver. (Micah 5:9)  Let your hand be lifted up against your adversaries, and all your enemies be cut off. (Micah 5:10)  “And it shall be in that day,” declares יהוה, “that I shall cut off your horses out of your midst, and I shall destroy your chariots. (Micah 5:11)  “And I shall cut off the cities of your land, and I shall pull down all your strongholds. (Micah 5:12)  “And I shall cut off witchcrafts out of your hand, and let you have no magicians. (Micah 5:13)  “And I shall cut off your carved images, and your pillars from your midst, so that you no longer bow down to the work of your hands. (Micah 5:14)  “And I shall pluck your Ashĕrim (Easters) out of your midst, and I shall destroy your cities. (Micah 5:15)  “And I shall take vengeance in wrath and rage on the gentiles who did not obey.”

Scattered- but as our Federal Reserve uses false weights and measures against the whole world- Judgment! Hunger seems to be our reward as payment for lack of doing RIGHTEOUSLY as a country

(Micah 6:1)  Hear now what יהוה is saying, “Arise, strive with the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice. (Micah 6:2)  “Hear, O you mountains, the controversy of יהוה, and you everlasting foundations of the earth!  יהוה has a controversy with His people and He shall reprove Yisra’ĕl. (Micah 6:3)  “My people, what have I done to you? And how have I wearied you? Answer me, (Micah 6:4) for I brought you up from the land of Mitsrayim, and I ransomed you from the house of bondage. And I sent Mosheh, Aharon, and Miryam before you. (Micah 6:5)  “My people, remember, please, what Balaq sovereign of Mo’aḇ counseled, and what Bilʽam son of Beʽor answered him, from Shittim to Gilgal, in order to know the righteousness of יהוה.” (Micah 6:6)  With what shall I come before יהוה, bow myself before the high Elohim? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old? (Micah 6:7)  Is יהוה pleased with thousands of rams or ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my being? (Micah 6:8)  He has declared to you, O man, what is good. And what does יהוה require of you but to do right, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your Elohim? (Micah 6:9)  The voice of יהוה cries to the city – and let sound wisdom see Your Name! “Hear the Rod and Him who appointed it! (Micah 6:10)  “Are there still treasures of wrongness in the house of the wrong, and the short measure that is an abomination?” (Micah 6:11)  Would I be innocent with wrong scales, and with a bag of false weights? (Micah 6:12)  “For her rich men are filled with cruel unrighteousness, and her inhabitants have spoken falsehood, and their tongue is deceit in their mouth. (Micah 6:13)  “So I also, I shall smite you with a grievous wound, to lay you waste because of your sins: (Micah 6:14)You shall eat but not be satisfied, and your inside be empty. And you shall store up but not save, and what you save I shall give to the sword. (Micah 6:15)  “You shall sow but not reap; you shall tread the olives but not anoint yourselves with oil, and make sweet wine but not drink wine. (Micah 6:16)  “For the laws of Omri are strictly observed, and all the works of the house of Aḥab, and you walk in their counsels. Therefore I give you for a ruin, and your inhabitants for a hissing, and let you bear the reproach of my people.”

Walking by the spirit (Words of promise) seems foolish to those who walk by the facts or flesh realm- but to us who believe (walking by faith and trust)- His words are the power to change the temporal facts and overcome the adversary! His words are POWER to overcome!


(1Co 1:18)  For the word of the stake is indeed foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of Elohim. (1Co 1:19)  It has been written, “I shall destroy the wisdom of the wise, and set aside the learning of the learned ones.”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:14, Mt. 11:25, Rom. 1:22.  (1Co 1:20)  Where is the wise? Where is the scholar? Where is the debater of this age? Has not Elohim made foolish the wisdom of this world? (1Co 1:21)  Since, in the wisdom of Elohim, the world through wisdom did not know Elohim, it pleased Elohim through the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe. (1Co 1:22)  And since Yehuḏim ask a sign, and Greeks seek wisdom, (1Co 1:23) yet we proclaim Messiah impaled, to the Yehuḏim a stumbling-block and to the Greeks foolishness, (1Co 1:24) but to those who are called – both Yehuḏim and Greeks – Messiah the power of Elohim and the wisdom of Elohim. (1Co 1:25)  The foolishness of Elohim is wiser than men, and the weakness of Elohim is stronger than men. (1Co 1:26)  For look at your calling, brothers, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble. (1Co 1:27)  But Elohim has chosen the foolish matters of the world to put to shame the wise, and Elohim has chosen the weak of the world to put to shame the strong. (1Co 1:28)  And Elohim has chosen the low-born (yes even of a whore) of the world and the despised, and the ones that are not, that He might bring to naught the ones that are, (1Co 1:29) so that no flesh should boast in His presence. (1Co 1:30)  And of Him you are in Messiah יהושע, who became for us wisdom from Elohim, righteousness also, and set-apartness and redemption, (1Co 1:31) that, as it has been written, “He who boasts, let him boast in יהוה.”


Loved One- My prayer continues for you and all your loved ones- that you and I change all our boasting to boasting in Him- His love, mercy, and great power for us who believe! That we walk in humble kindness- do righteously- and offer a blessing for a curse, and pray for those that do all manner of evil against us- this is pleasing to the Father- that we produce much fruit that remains! Also; that we speak agreement with His promises in spite of the obvious facts. Thanks again for taking a moment to pray for me His wisdom and that He directs my footsteps and empowers me to produce fruit that remains and glorifies our Father in Heaven!. I know this prayer moment will be immediately returned to you- some 30, some 60, and some 100 fold! Hallelu-YAH!

Shalom to your home loved one,
Thurston