Trouble and Heaven's Help! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, December 24, 2010 TM

December 25, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Weekly Torah Studies & Important Updates www.seedtime2harvest.com “About us” information- Tithes and offerings w/secure PayPal

Last week I made a heart cry for prayer and intercession from you loved one- THANK YOU FOR YOUR ON TARGET PRAYERS! There is no way lone rangers will survive the trials ahead- but we shall become over comers as we intercede and actually show love one for another. Thank you; for so many of you responded and were so uplifting to us.

Surely we will not be expected to win the battles and even run the race valiantly just ahead of us a s we approach Jacob’s Trouble without supernatural help from our Master, Messiah and King! Notice again it is not the Jews trouble only as we also are grafted in to the seed of Abraham by faith in Yahshua (Jesus)! Let’s take a quick review of last week’s study where we discussed portals or doorways to Heaven. Note first that Abraham (Yaakov’s dad) called on the name of Yahweh and “opened the door so to speak” long before Yaakov came and declared a door to heaven. Dreams and Visions are for us today. I expect this place where Yaakov (Jacob) may have been a “portal” or special place/anointed place covered by Covenant and prayer and worship a place that had been bathed in the presence of YHWH as we also remember that YHWH inhabits the prayers/praise of His people. Note also that YHWH tested Abraham here at Beersheba! For our Creator- the Elohim of Abraham, Yaakov and Yitzchak so we should expect testing ourselves before our true hearts cry comes forth and the door of Heaven, windows of Heaven (portals) are opened to us!

(Gen 21:17) And YHWH heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of YHWH called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, what ails you, Hagar? Fear not; for YHWH has heard the voice of the lad where he is. (Gen 21:22) And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spoke unto Abraham, saying, YHWH is with you in all that you do: (Gen 21:23) Now therefore swear unto me here by YHWH that you will not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done to you, you shall do to me, and to the land wherein you have sojourned. (Gen 21:24) And Abraham said, I will swear. (Gen 21:33) And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of YHWH, the everlasting Elohim. (Gen 22:1) And it came to pass after these things that YHWH did tempt (test) Abraham, and said to him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. (Gen 22:2) And he said, Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and get yourself into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell you of.

Notice that Yaakov (Jacob) made a vow to tithe as 1/10 to YHWH- He later declares how and to whom we tithe for His blessing; as the tithe is His not ours to do with as we choose. He declares it is for the widow, orphan, and the Levite or those who minister the word of Truth (Torah and Spirit) without demanding payment to build buildings etc and run religious organizations. Yes- those widows, orphans and Levite type ministers may be from your own house! (1Ti 5:8) But if any provide not for his own; and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel (unbeliever).

(Gen 28:10) And Yaʽaqoḇ went out from Be’ĕrsheḇa and went toward Ḥaran. (Gen 28:11) And he came upon a place and stopped over for the night, for the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. (Gen 28:12) And he dreamed and saw a ladder set up on the earth, and its top reached to the heavens, and saw messengers of Elohim going up and coming down on it.(Gen 28:13) And see, יהוה stood above it and said, “I am יהוה Elohim of Aḇraham your father and the Elohim of Yitsḥaq. The land on which you are lying, I give it to you and your seed. (Gen 28:14) “And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall break forth to the west and to the east, to the (Gen 28:15) “And see, I am with you and shall guard you wherever you go, and shall bring you back to this land. I am not going to leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” (Gen 28:16) And Yaʽaqoḇ awoke from his sleep and said, “Truly, יהוה is in this place, and I did not know it.” (Gen 28:17) And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of Elohim, and this is the gate of the heavens!” (Gen 28:18) And Yaʽaqoḇ rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put at his head, set it up as a standing column, and poured oil on top of it. (Gen 28:19) And he called the name of that place Bĕyth Ěl, however, the name of that city had been Luz previously. (Gen 28:20) And Yaʽaqoḇ made a vow, saying, “Seeing Elohim is with me, and has kept me in this way that I am going, and has given me bread to eat and a garment to put on – (Gen 28:21) when I have returned to my father’s house in peace, and יהוה has been my Elohim, (Gen 28:22) then this stone which I have set as a standing column shall be Elohim’s house, and of all that You give me, I shall certainly give a tenth to You.” (Gen 29:1) And Yaʽaqoḇ moved on and came to the land of the people of the East.

Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures: Vayishlach “And He Sent”

Genesis 32:4-36:42; Obadiah 1:1-21; Hosea 11:7-12:7;

Matthew 26:36-46; Joshua Chapters 22, 23, and 24

(Gen 32:4) and he commanded them, saying, “Say this to my master Ěsaw, ‘Your servant Yaʽaqoḇ said this, “I have sojourned with Laḇan and stayed there until now. (Gen 32:5) “And I have bulls, and donkeys, flocks, and male and female servants. And I have sent to inform my master, to find favor in your eyes.” ’ ” (Gen 32:6) So the messengers returned to Yaʽaqoḇ, saying, “We came to your brother Ěsaw, and he also is coming to meet you, and four hundred men with him.” (Gen 32:7) And Yaʽaqoḇ was greatly afraid and distressed. So he divided the people that were with him, and the flocks and herds and camels, into two groups, (Gen 32:8) and he said, “If Ěsaw comes to the one group and attacks it, then the other group which is left shall escape.” (Gen 32:9) And Yaʽaqoḇ said, “O Elohim of my father Aḇraham and Elohim of my father Yitsḥaq, יהוה who said to me, ‘Return to your land and to your relatives, and I do well to you,’ (Gen 32:10) “I do not deserve the least of all the kind acts and all the truth which you have shown your servant, for I passed over this Yardĕn with my staff, and now I have become two groups. (Gen 32:11) “Deliver me, I pray, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Ěsaw, for I fear him, lest he come and shall smite me and the mother with the children. (Gen 32:12) “For you said, ‘I shall certainly do well to you, and shall make your seed as the sand of the sea, which are too numerous to count.’ ” (Gen 32:13) And he spent the night there, and took what came to his hand as a present for Ěsaw his brother –(Gen 32:14) two hundred female goats and twenty male goats, two hundred ewes and twenty rams, (Gen 32:15) thirty milk camels with their colts, forty cows and ten bulls, twenty female donkeys and ten foals. (Gen 32:16) And he gave into the hand of his servants, every drove by itself, and said to his servants, “Pass over before me, and put some distance between drove and drove.” (Gen 32:17) And he commanded the first one, saying, “When Ěsaw my brother meets you and asks you, saying, ‘to whom do you belong, and where are you going? And whose are these in front of you?’ (Gen 32:18) then you shall say, ‘They are your servant Yaʽaqoḇ’s. It is a present sent to my master Ěsaw. And see, he also is behind us.’ ” (Gen 32:19) So he commanded the second, and the third, and all who followed the droves, saying, “Speak to Ěsaw this same word when you find him, (Gen 32:20) and you shall say, ‘Also look, your servant Yaʽaqoḇ is behind us.’ ” For he said, “Let me appease him with the present that goes before me, and after that see his face. He might accept me.” (Gen 32:21) And the present passed over before him, but he himself spent the night in the camp. (Gen 32:22) And he rose up that night and took his two wives, and his two female servants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford of Yabboq. (Gen 32:23) And he took them and sent them over the stream, and sent over what he had.

Wrestling with YHWH! Names Mean things- check yours- walk in your destiny!

(Gen 32:24) And Yaʽaqoḇ was left alone. And a man (Angel or Yahshua?) wrestled with him until the breaking of day. (Gen 32:25) And when He saw that He did not overcome him, He touched the socket of his hip. And the socket of Yaʽaqoḇ’s hip was dislocated as He wrestled with him. (Gen 32:26) And He said, “Let me go, for the day breaks.” But he said, “I am not letting you go until you have blessed me!” (Gen 32:27) So He asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Yaʽaqoḇ.” (Gen 32:28) And He said, “Your name is no longer called Yaʽaqoḇ, but Yisra’ĕl1, because you have striven with Elohim and with men, and have overcome.” Footnote: 1Yisra’ĕl means “to strive with Ěl, to overcome with Ěl, (then) to rule with Ěl” (Gen 32:29) And Yaʽaqoḇ asked Him, saying, “Please let me know Your Name.” And He said, “Why do you ask about my name?” And He blessed him there. (Gen 32:30) And Yaʽaqoḇ called the name of the place Peni’ĕl, “For I have seen Elohim face to face, and my life is preserved.” (Gen 32:31) And the sun rose on him as he passed over Penu’ĕl, and he limped on his hip. (Gen 32:32) That is why the children of Yisra’ĕl to this day do not eat the sinew of the hip, which is on the socket of the thigh, because He touched the socket of the thigh of Yaʽaqoḇ, in the sinew of the hip.

Wrestling with YHWH brings forth strategies and deliverance!

(Gen 33:1) And Yaʽaqoḇ lifted his eyes and looked and saw Ěsaw coming, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children among Lĕ’ah, and Raḥĕl, and the two female servants. (Gen 33:2) And he put the female servants and their children in front, and Lĕ’ah and her children behind, and Raḥĕl and Yosĕph last. (Gen 33:3) And he himself passed over before them and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother. (Gen 33:4) And Ěsaw ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck and kissed him, and they wept. (Gen 33:5) And he lifted his eyes and saw the women and children, and said, “Who are these with you?” And he said, “The children with whom Elohim has favored your servant.” (Gen 33:6) Then the female servants came near, they and their children, and bowed themselves. (Gen 33:7) And Lĕ’ah also came near with her children, and they bowed themselves. And Yosĕph and Raḥĕl came near, and they bowed themselves. (Gen 33:8) Then Ěsaw said, “What do you mean by all this company which I met?” And he said, “To find favor in the eyes of my master.” (Gen 33:9) But Ěsaw said, “I have enough, my brother, let what you have remain yours.” (Gen 33:10) And Yaʽaqoḇ said, “No, please, if I have now found favor in your eyes, then receive my present from my hand, because I have seen your face like seeing the face of Elohim, and you were pleased with me. (Gen 33:11) “Please, take my blessing that is brought to you, because Elohim has favored me, and because I have all I need.” And he urged him, and he took it. (Gen 33:12) And he said, “Let us depart and go, and let me go before you.” (Gen 33:13) But he said to him, “My master knows that the children are weak, and the flocks and herds which are nursing are with me. And if the men should drive them hard one day, all the flocks shall die. (Gen 33:14) “Please let my master go before his servant, and let me lead on slowly according to the pace of the livestock that go before me, and according to the pace of the children, until I come to my master in Sĕʽir.” (Gen 33:15) And Ěsaw said, “Please let me leave with you some of the people who are with me.” But he said, “Why this? Let me find favor in the eyes of my master.” (Gen 33:16) And Ěsaw returned that day on his way to Sĕʽir. (Gen 33:17) And Yaʽaqoḇ set out to Sukkoth, and built himself a house, and made booths for his livestock. That is why the name of the place is called Sukkoth. (Gen 33:18) And Yaʽaqoḇ came safely to the city of Sheḵem, which is in the land of Kenaʽan, when he came from Paddan Aram. And he pitched his tent before the city. (Gen 33:19) And he bought the portion of the field where he had pitched his tent, from the children of Ḥamor, Sheḵem’s father, for one hundred qesitah. (Gen 33:20) And he set up an altar there and called it Ěl Elohĕ Yisra’ĕl.

Deceit for defilement costs

(Gen 34:1) And Dinah, the daughter of Lĕ’ah, whom she had borne to Yaʽaqoḇ, went out to see the daughters of the land. (Gen 34:2) And Sheḵem, son of Ḥamor the Ḥiwwite, prince of the land, saw her and took her and lay with her, and humbled her. (Gen 34:3) And his being clung to Dinah the daughter of Yaʽaqoḇ, and he loved the girl and spoke kindly to the girl. (Gen 34:4) And Sheḵem spoke to his father Ḥamor, saying, “Take this girl for me for a wife.” (Gen 34:5) And Yaʽaqoḇ heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter. Now his sons were with his livestock in the field, so Yaʽaqoḇ kept silent until they came. (Gen 34:6) And Ḥamor, the father of Sheḵem, went out to Yaʽaqoḇ to speak with him. (Gen 34:7) And the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ came in from the field when they heard it. And the men were grieved and very wroth, because he had done a senseless deed in Yisra’ĕl by lying with Yaʽaqoḇ’s daughter, which should not be done. (Gen 34:8) But Ḥamor spoke with them, saying, “My son Sheḵem’s being longs for your daughter. Please give her to him for a wife. (Gen 34:9) “And intermarry with us, give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves, (Gen 34:10) and dwell with us, and let the land be before you. Dwell and move about in it, and have possessions in it.” (Gen 34:11) And Sheḵem said to her father and her brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and whatever you say to me I give. (Gen 34:12) “Ask of me a bride price and gift ever so high, and I give according to what you say to me, but give me the girl for a wife.” (Gen 34:13) But the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ answered Sheḵem and Ḥamor his father, and spoke with deceit, because he had defiled Dinah their sister. (Gen 34:14) And they said to them, “We are not able to do this matter, to give our sister to one who is uncircumcised, for that would be a reproach to us. (Gen 34:15) “Only on this condition would we agree to you: If you become as we are, to have every male of you circumcised, (Gen 34:16) then we shall give our daughters to you, and take your daughters to us. And we shall dwell with you, and shall become one people. (Gen 34:17) “But if you do not listen to us and be circumcised, we shall take our daughter and go.” (Gen 34:18) And their words pleased Ḥamor and Sheḵem, Ḥamor’s son. (Gen 34:19) And the young man did not delay to do this because he delighted in Yaʽaqoḇ’s daughter. Now he was more respected than all the household of his father. (Gen 34:20) And Ḥamor and Sheḵem his son came to the gate of their city, and spoke with the men of their city, saying, (Gen 34:21) “These men are at peace with us, so let them dwell in the land and move about in it. And see, the land is large enough for them. Let us take their daughters for us for wives, and let us give them our daughters. (Gen 34:22) “Only on this condition would the men agree to dwell with us, to be one people: if every male among us is circumcised as they are circumcised. (Gen 34:23) “Their herds and their possessions and all their beasts, should they not be ours? Only let us agree with them, and let them dwell with us.” (Gen 34:24) And all who went out of the gate of his city listened to Ḥamor and Sheḵem his son; every male was circumcised, all who went out of the gate of his city. (Gen 34:25) And it came to be on the third day, when they were in pain, that two of the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ, Shimʽon and Lĕwi, Dinah’s brothers, each took his sword and came boldly upon the city and killed all the males. (Gen 34:26) And they killed Ḥamor and Sheḵem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah from Sheḵem’s house, and went out. (Gen 34:27) The sons of Yaʽaqoḇ came upon the slain, and plundered the city, because they had defiled their sister. (Gen 34:28) They took their flocks and their herds, and their donkeys, and that which was in the city and that which was in the field, (Gen 34:29) and all their wealth. And all their little ones and their wives they took captive, and they plundered all that was in the houses. (Gen 34:30) And Yaʽaqoḇ said to Shimʽon and Lĕwi, “You have troubled me by making me a stench among the inhabitants of the land, among the Kenaʽanites and the Perizzites. And I am few in number, they shall gather themselves against me and shall smite me, and I shall be destroyed, my household and I.” (Gen 34:31) But they said, “Should he treat our sister like a whore?”

(Gen 35:1) And Elohim said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Arise, go up to Bĕyth Ěl and dwell there. And make an altar there to Ěl who appeared to you when you fled from the face of Ěsaw your brother.” (Gen 35:2) And Yaʽaqoḇ said to his household and to all who were with him, “Put away the foreign mighty ones that are among you, and cleanse yourselves, and change your garments. (Gen 35:3) “And let us arise and go up to Bĕyth Ěl, and let me make there an altar to Ěl, which answered me in the day of my distress, and has been with me in the way which I have gone.” (Gen 35:4) So they gave Yaʽaqoḇ all the foreign mighty ones which were in their hands, and all their earrings which were in their ears. And Yaʽaqoḇ hid them under the terebinth tree which was near Sheḵem. (Gen 35:5) And they departed, and the fear of Elohim was upon the cities that were all around them, and they did not pursue the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 35:6) And Yaʽaqoḇ came to Luz that is Bĕyth Ěl, which is in the land of Kenaʽan, he and all the people who were with him. (Gen 35:7) And he built there an altar and called the place El Bĕyth Ěl, because there Elohim appeared to him when he fled from the face of his brother. (Gen 35:8) And Deḇorah, Riḇqah’s nurse, died, and she was buried below Bĕyth Ěl under the terebinth tree. So the name of it was called Allon Baḵuth. (Gen 35:9) And Elohim appeared to Yaʽaqoḇ again, when he came from Paddan Aram, and blessed him. (Gen 35:10) And Elohim said to him, “Your name is Yaʽaqoḇ, your name is no longer called Yaʽaqoḇ, but Yisra’ĕl is your name.” So He called his name Yisra’ĕl. (Gen 35:11) And Elohim said to him, “I am Ěl Shaddai. Bear fruit and increase, a nation and a company of nations shall be from you, and sovereigns come from your body. (Gen 35:12) “And the land which I gave Aḇraham and Yitsḥaq I give to you. And to your seed after you I give this land.” (Gen 35:13) And Elohim went up from him in the place where He had spoken with him. (Gen 35:14) And Yaʽaqoḇ set up a standing column in the place where He had spoken with him, a monument of stone. And he poured a drink offering on it, and he poured oil on it. (Gen 35:15) And Yaʽaqoḇ called the name of the place where Elohim spoke with him, Bĕyth Ěl. (Gen 35:16) Then they set out from Bĕyth Ěl. And it came to be, when there was but a little distance to go to Ephrath, that Raḥĕl began to give birth, and had great difficulty giving birth. (Gen 35:17) And it came to be, as she was having great difficulty giving birth, that the midwife said to her, “Do not fear, for it is another son for you.” (Gen 35:18) And it came to be, as her life was going out – for she died – that she called his name Ben-Oni. But his father called him Binyamin. (Gen 35:19) So Raḥĕl died and was buried on the way to Ephrath that is Bĕyth Leḥem. (Gen 35:20) And Yaʽaqoḇ set a standing column on her grave, which is the monument of Raḥĕl’s grave to this day. (Gen 35:21) And Yisra’ĕl set out and pitched his tent beyond the tower of Ěḏer. (Gen 35:22) And it came to be, when Yisra’ĕl dwelt in that land, that Re’uḇĕn went and lay with Bilhah his father’s concubine. And Yisra’ĕl heard about it. Now the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ were twelve: (Gen 35:23) the sons of Lĕ’ah were Re’uḇĕn, Yaʽaqoḇ’s first-born, and Shimʽon, and Lĕwi, and Yehuḏah, and Yissasḵar, and Zeḇulun; (Gen 35:24) the sons of Raḥĕl were Yosĕph and Binyamin; (Gen 35:25) the sons of Bilhah, Raḥĕl’s female servant, were Dan and Naphtali;(Gen 35:26) and the sons of Zilpah, Lĕ’ah’s female servant, were Gaḏ and Ashĕr. These were the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ who were born to him in Paddan Aram. (Gen 35:27) And Yaʽaqoḇ came to his father Yitsḥaq at Mamrĕ, or Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, where Aḇraham and Yitsḥaq had dwelt. (Gen 35:28) And the days of Yitsḥaq were one hundred and eighty years. (Gen 35:29) So Yitsḥaq breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people, aged and satisfied of days. And his sons; Ěsaw and Yaʽaqoḇ buried him.

Notice how rebellious Esaw took his wives from where his father said not to.

(Gen 36:1) And this is the genealogy of Ěsaw, who is Eḏom. (Gen 36:2) Ěsaw took his wives from the daughters of Kenaʽan: Aḏah the daughter of Ělon the Ḥittite, and Oholiḇamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Tsiḇʽon the Ḥiwwite; (Gen 36:3) and Basemath, Yishmaʽĕl’s daughter, sister of Neḇayoth. (Gen 36:4) And Aḏah bore Eliphaz to Ěsaw, and Basemath bore Reʽuw’ĕl. (Gen 36:5) And Oholiḇamah bore Yeʽush, and Yaʽlam, and Qoraḥ. These were the sons of Ěsaw who were born to him in the land of Kenaʽan. (Gen 36:6) And Ěsaw took his wives, and his sons, and his daughters, and all the beings of his household, and his herds and all his beasts, and all his possessions which he had gained in the land of Kenaʽan, and went to a land away from the presence of his brother Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 36:7) Their possessions were too great for them to dwell together, and the land of their sojournings could not support them because of their herds.

Edomites

(Gen 36:8) So Ěsaw dwelt in Mount Sĕʽir. Ěsaw is Eḏom. (Gen 36:9) And this is the genealogy of Ěsaw the father of the Eḏomites in Mount Sĕʽir. (Gen 36:10) These were the names of Ěsaw’s sons: Eliphaz son of Aḏah, wife of Ěsaw, and Reʽuw’ĕl son of Basemath, wife of Ěsaw. (Gen 36:11) And the sons of Eliphaz were Tĕman, Omar, Tsepho, and Gatam, and Qenaz. (Gen 36:12) And Timna was the concubine of Eliphaz, Ěsaw’s son, and she bore Amalĕq to Eliphaz. These were the sons of Aḏah, Ěsaw’s wife. (Gen 36:13) These were the sons of Reʽuw’ĕl: Naḥath and Zeraḥ, Shammah and Mizzah. These were the sons of Basemath, Ěsaw’s wife. (Gen 36:14) These were the sons of Oholiḇamah, Ěsaw’s wife, the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Tsiḇʽon. And she bore to Ěsaw: Yeʽush, and Yaʽlam, and Qoraḥ. (Gen 36:15) These were the chiefs of the sons of Ěsaw. The sons of Eliphaz, the first-born son of Ěsaw, were Chief Tĕman, Chief Omar, Chief Tsepho, Chief Qenaz, (Gen 36:16) Chief Qoraḥ, Chief Gatam, Chief Amalĕq. These were the chiefs of Eliphaz in the land of Eḏom. They were the sons of Aḏah. (Gen 36:17) And these were the sons of Reʽuw’ĕl, Ěsaw’s son: Chief Naḥath, Chief Zeraḥ, Chief Shammah, and Chief Mizzah. These were the chiefs of Reʽuw’ĕl in the land of Eḏom. These were the sons of Basemath, Ěsaw’s wife. (Gen 36:18) And these were the sons of Oholiḇamah, Ěsaw’s wife: Chief Yeʽush, Chief Yaʽlam, and Chief Qoraḥ. These were the chiefs descending from Oholiḇamah, Ěsaw’s wife, the daughter of Anah. (Gen 36:19) These were the sons of Ěsaw, who is Eḏom, and these were their chiefs.(Gen 36:20) These were the sons of Sĕʽir the Ḥorite who inhabited the land: Lotan, and Shoḇal, and Tsiḇʽon, and Anah, (Gen 36:21) and Dishon, and Ětser, and Dishan. These were the chiefs of the Ḥorites, the sons of Sĕʽir, in the land of Eḏom. (Gen 36:22) And the sons of Lotan were Ḥori and Hĕmam. Lotan’s sister was Timna. (Gen 36:23) And these were the sons of Shoḇal: Alwan, and Manaḥath, and Ěyḇal, Shepho, and Onam. (Gen 36:24) And these were the sons of Tsiḇʽon: both Ayah and Anah. This was the Anah who found the water in the wilderness as he fed the donkeys of his father Tsiḇʽon. (Gen 36:25) And these were the children of Anah: Dishon and Oholiḇamah the daughter of Anah. (Gen 36:26) And these were the sons of Dishon: Ḥemdan, and Eshban, and Yithran, and Keran. (Gen 36:27) These were the sons of Ětser: Bilhan, and Zaʽawan, and Aqan. (Gen 36:28) These were the sons of Dishan: Uts and Aran. (Gen 36:29) These were the chiefs of the Ḥorites: Chief Lotan, Chief Shoḇal, Chief Tsiḇʽon, Chief Anah, (Gen 36:30) Chief Dishon, Chief Ětser, and Chief Dishan. These were the chiefs of the Ḥorites, according to their chiefs in the land of Sĕʽir. (Gen 36:31) And these were the sovereigns who reigned in the land of Eḏom before any sovereign reigned over the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Gen 36:32) And Bela the son of Beʽor reigned in Eḏom, and the name of his city was Dinhaḇah. (Gen 36:33) And Bela died, and Yoḇaḇ son of Zeraḥ of Botsrah reigned in his place. (Gen 36:34) And Yoḇaḇ died, and Ḥusham of the land of the Tĕmanites reigned in his place. (Gen 36:35) And Ḥusham died, and Haḏaḏ son of Beḏaḏ, who smote Miḏyan in the field of Mo’aḇ, reigned in his place. And the name of his city was Awith. (Gen 36:36) And Haḏaḏ died, and Samlah of Masrĕqah reigned in his place. (Gen 36:37) And Samlah died, and Sha’ul of Reḥoḇoth by the River reigned in his place. (Gen 36:38) And Sha’ul died, and Baʽal-Ḥanan son of Aḵbor reigned in his place. (Gen 36:39) And Baʽal-Ḥanan son of Aḵbor died, and Haḏar reigned in his place. And the name of his city was Paʽu. And his wife’s name was Mehĕtab’ĕl, the daughter of Matrĕḏ, the daughter of Mĕyzahaḇ. (Gen 36:40) And these were the names of the chiefs of Ěsaw, according to their clans and their places, by their names: Chief Timnah, Chief Alwah, Chief Yethĕth, (Gen 36:41) Chief Oholiḇamah, Chief Ělah, Chief Pinon, (Gen 36:42) Chief Qenaz, Chief Tĕman, Chief Miḇtsar, (Gen 36:43) Chief Maḡdi’ĕl, Chief Iram. These were the chiefs of Eḏom, according to their dwelling places in the land of their possession. Ěsaw was the father of the Eḏomites.

Edom (Palestinians?) despised – cut off by YHWH for shedding innocent blood!

(Oba 1:1) The vision of Oḇaḏyah: This is what the Master יהוה said concerning Eḏom. We have heard a report from יהוה, and a messenger has been sent among the nations, saying, “Arise, and let us rise up against her for battle!” (Oba 1:2) “See, I have made you small among the nations, you are greatly despised. (Oba 1:3) “The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who dwell in the clefts of the rock whose dwelling is high, who say in your heart, ‘Who shall bring me down to the ground?’ (Oba 1:4) “Though you rise high as the eagle, and though you set your nest among the stars, from there I shall bring you down,” declares יהוה. (Oba 1:5) “If thieves came to you, if robbers by night, how ruined you would have been! Would they not steal till they had enough? If grape-gatherers had come to you, would they not leave gleanings? (Oba 1:6) “How Ěsaw shall be searched out! His hidden treasures shall be sought out! (Oba 1:7) “All your allies shall send you forth to the border your friends shall deceive you and overpower you. They make your bread a snare under you, without you discerning it! (Oba 1:8) “In that day,” declares יהוה, “I shall destroy the wise men from Eḏom, and discernment from the mountains of Ěsaw! (Oba 1:9) “And your mighty men shall be discouraged, O Tĕman, so that everyone from the mountains of Ěsaw is cut off by slaughter. (Oba 1:10) Because of your violence against your brother Yaʽaqoḇ, let shame cover you. And you shall be cut off forever. (Oba 1:11) “In the day that you stood on the other side, in the day that strangers took captive his wealth, when foreigners entered his gates and cast lots for Yerushalayim, you also were like one of them! (Oba 1:12) “And you should not have looked on your brother’s day in the day of his estrangement, nor rejoiced over the children of Yehuḏah in the day of their destruction, nor made your mouth great in the day of distress, (Oba 1:13) nor have entered the gate of my people in the day of their calamity, nor looked down on their evil in the day of their calamity, nor have seized their wealth in the day of their calamity, (Oba 1:14) nor have stood at the parting of the way to cut off his fugitives, nor handed over his survivors in the day of distress. (Oba 1:15) “For the day of יהוה is near upon all the gentiles. As you have done, it shall be done to you, your reward shall come back on your own head. (Oba 1:16) “For as you have drunk on my set-apart mountain, so do all the gentiles drink continually. And they shall drink and shall swallow, and they shall be as though they had never been. (Oba 1:17) “But on Mount Tsiyon there shall be an escape1, and they shall be set-apart. And the house of Yaʽaqoḇ shall possess their possessions. Footnote: 1Isa. 4:2-3, Joel 2:32, Rev. 14:1. (Oba 1:18) And the house of Yaʽaqoḇ shall be a fire, and the house of Yosĕph a flame, but the house of Ěsaw for stubble. And they shall burn among them and they shall consume them, so that no survivor is left of the house of Ěsaw.” For יהוה has spoken. (Oba 1:19) And they shall possess the South with the mountains of Ěsaw, and low country with the Philistines. And they shall possess the fields of Ephrayim and the fields of Shomeron, and Binyamin with Gilʽaḏ, (Oba 1:20) and the exiles of this host of the children of Yisra’ĕl possess that of the Kenaʽanites as far as Tsarephath, and the exiles of Yerushalayim who are in Sepharaḏ possess the cities of the South. (Oba 1:21) And saviors shall come to Mount Tsiyon to judge the mountains of Ěsaw. And the reign shall belong to יהוה1. Footnote: 1Ps. 2:8, Ps. 22:28, Dan. 2:44, Dan. 7:13-14 & 27, Zech. 14: 9, Rev. 11:15, Rev. 12:10.

Cannot pray 1 hour??? Nope- not without the Baptism of the Sprit by Yahshua!

(Mat 26:36) Then יהושע came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the taught ones, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” (Mat 26:37) And He took with Him Kĕpha and the two sons of Zaḇdai, and He began to be grieved and deeply distressed. (Mat 26:38) Then He said to them, “My being is exceedingly grieved, even to death. Stay here and watch with me.” (Mat 26:39) And going forward a little, He fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me. Yet not as I desire, but as you desire.” (Mat 26:40) And He came to the taught ones and found them asleep, and said to Kĕpha, “So, were you not able to watch with me one hour? (Mat 26:41) “Watch and pray, lest you enter into trial. The spirit indeed is eager, but the flesh is weak.” (Mat 26:42) Again He went away, a second time, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is impossible for this to pass unless I drink it, let your desire be done.” (Mat 26:43) And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy. (Mat 26:44) And He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. (Mat 26:45) Then He came to His taught ones and said to them, “Still sleeping and taking rest? See, the hour has come near, and the Son of Aḏam is delivered up into the hands of sinners. (Mat 26:46) “Rise, let us go. See, he who delivers me up has come near.”

(Joshua 22:1) Then Yehoshua called for the Re’uḇĕnites, and the Gaḏites, and half the tribe of Menashsheh, (Joshua 22:2) and said to them, “You, you have guarded all that Mosheh the servant of יהוה commanded you, and have obeyed my voice in all that I commanded you. (Joshua 22:3) “You have not left your brothers these many days, up to this day, but have guarded the Charge, the command of יהוה your Elohim. (Joshua 22:4) “And now יהוה your Elohim has given rest to your brothers, as He promised them. So now, return and go to your tents and to the land of your possession, which Mosheh the servant of יהוה gave you beyond the Yardĕn. (Joshua 22:5) Only, diligently guard to do the command and the Torah which Mosheh the servant of יהוה commanded you, to love יהוה your Elohim, and to walk in all His ways, and to guard His commands, and to cling to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your being.” (Joshua 22:6) And Yehoshua blessed them and sent them away, and they went to their tents. (Joshua 22:7) And to half the tribe of Menashsheh Mosheh had given a possession in Bashan, but to the other half of it Yehoshua gave land among their brothers beyond the Yardĕn, westward. So when Yehoshua sent them away to their tents, he also blessed them, (Joshua 22:8) and spoke to them, saying, “Return to your tents with great riches, and with very much livestock, and with silver, and with gold, and with bronze, and with iron, and with countless garments. Divide the spoil of your enemies with your brothers.” (Joshua 22:9) And the children of Re’uḇĕn, and the children of Gaḏ, and half the tribe of Menashsheh returned, and left the children of Yisra’ĕl at Shiloh, which is in the land of Kenaʽan, to go to the land of Gilʽaḏ, to the land of their possession, which they possessed according to the command of יהוה by the hand of Mosheh. (Joshua 22:10) And they came to the districts of the Yardĕn which is in the land of Kenaʽan, and the children of Re’uḇĕn, and the children of Gaḏ, and half the tribe of Menashsheh built an altar there by the Yardĕn, a great conspicuous altar. (Joshua 22:11) And the children of Yisra’ĕl heard it said, “See, the children of Re’uḇĕn, and the children of Gaḏ, and half the tribe of Menashsheh have built an altar opposite the land of Kenaʽan, in the districts of the Yardĕn, at the border of the children of Yisra’ĕl.” (Joshua 22:12) When the children of Yisra’ĕl heard, all the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl assembled at Shiloh to go to fight against them. (Joshua 22:13) So the children of Yisra’ĕl sent Pineḥas son of Elʽazar the priest to the children of Re’uḇĕn, and to the children of Gaḏ, and to half the tribe of Menashsheh, into the land of Gilʽaḏ, (Joshua 22:14) and ten rulers with him, one ruler each from the chief house of every tribe of Yisra’ĕl. And each one was the head of the house of his father among the divisions of Yisra’ĕl. (Joshua 22:15) And they came to the children of Re’uḇĕn and to the children of Gaḏ, and to half the tribe of Menashsheh, to the land of Gilʽaḏ, and spoke with them, saying, (Joshua 22:16) “Thus says all the congregation of יהוה, ‘What is this trespass you have committed against the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, to turn away this day from following יהוה, in that you have built for yourselves an altar, to rebel against יהוה this day? (Joshua 22:17) ‘Is the crookedness of Peʽor not enough for us, from which we have not been cleansed till this day, although there was a plague in the congregation of יהוה, (Joshua 22:18) that you turn away today from following יהוה? And it shall be, if you rebel today against יהוה, that tomorrow He is wroth with all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl. (Joshua 22:19) ‘And indeed, if the land of your possession is unclean, then pass over to the land of the possession of יהוה, where the Dwelling Place of יהוה dwells, and take possession among us. But do not rebel against יהוה, nor rebel against us, by building yourselves an altar besides the altar of יהוה our Elohim. (Joshua 22:20) ‘Did not Aḵan son of Zeraḥ commit a trespass in that which is under the ban, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl? And he was not the only one to die in his crookedness.’ ” (Joshua 22:21) Then the children of Re’uḇĕn, and the children of Gaḏ, and half the tribe of Menashsheh answered and said to the heads of the divisions of Yisra’ĕl, (Joshua 22:22) “Ěl Elohim יהוה, Ěl Elohim יהוה, He knows, and let Yisra’ĕl itself know. If this has been in rebellion, or if in trespass against יהוה, do not save us this day. (Joshua 22:23) “If we have built ourselves an altar to turn from following יהוה, or if to offer burnt offerings or grain offerings on it, or if to make peace offerings on it, let יהוה Himself require it. (Joshua 22:24) “But truly, from fear, for a reason we did this, saying, ‘In time to come your sons might speak to our sons, saying, “What have you to do with יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl? (Joshua 22:25) יהוה has made the Yardĕn a border between you and us, you children of Re’uḇĕn and children of Gaḏ. You have no portion with יהוה.” So your sons would make our sons stop fearing יהוה.’ (Joshua 22:26) “So we said, ‘Let us now prepare to build ourselves an altar, not for burnt offering nor for slaughtering, (Joshua 22:27) but to be a witness between you and us and our generations after us, to do the service of יהוה before Him with our burnt offerings, with our slaughterings, and with our peace offerings, that your sons should not say to our sons in time to come, “You have no portion with יהוה.” ’ (Joshua 22:28) “So we said that it shall be, when they say this to us or to our generations in time to come, that we shall say, ‘See the pattern of the altar of יהוה which our fathers made, though not for burnt offerings nor for slaughterings, but it is a witness between you and us.’ (Joshua 22:29) “Far be it from us to rebel against יהוה, and to turn from following יהוה this day, to build an altar for burnt offerings, for grain offerings, or for slaughterings, besides the altar of יהוה our Elohim which is before His Dwelling Place.” (Joshua 22:30) And Pineḥas the priest and the rulers of the congregation, and the heads of the thousands of Yisra’ĕl who were with him, heard the words that the children of Re’uḇĕn, and the children of Gaḏ, and the children of Menashsheh spoke, and it was good in their eyes. (Joshua 22:31) And Pineḥas son of Elʽazar the priest said to the children of Re’uḇĕn, and to the children of Gaḏ, and to the children of Menashsheh, “Today we know that יהוה is in our midst, because you have not committed against יהוה this trespass. Now you have delivered the children of Yisra’ĕl out of the hand of יהוה.” (Joshua 22:32) And Pineḥas son of Elʽazar the priest, and the rulers, returned from the children of Re’uḇĕn and the children of Gaḏ, from the land of Gilʽaḏ to the land of Kenaʽan, to the children of Yisra’ĕl, and brought back word to them. (Joshua 22:33) So the matter was good in the eyes of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and the children of Yisra’ĕl blessed Elohim. And they spoke no more of going against to fight, to destroy the land where the children of Re’uḇĕn and Gaḏ dwelt. (Joshua 22:34) And the children of Re’uḇĕn and the children of Gaḏ called the altar, “A witness between us that יהוה is Elohim.”

When YHWH is for you- who can stand against you? Love defined by Yahshua in John 14:21 is obedience!

(Joshua 23:1) And it came to be, a long time after יהוה had given rest to Yisra’ĕl from all their enemies round about, that Yehoshua was old, advanced in years. (Joshua 23:2) And Yehoshua called for all Yisra’ĕl, and for their elders, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers, and said to them, “I am old, advanced in years. (Joshua 23:3) “And you, you have seen all that יהוה your Elohim has done to all these nations because of you, for יהוה your Elohim is He who was fighting for you. (Joshua 23:4) “See, I have divided to you by lot these nations that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from the Yardĕn, with all the nations that I have cut off, as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun. (Joshua 23:5) And יהוה your Elohim thrust them out from before you, and shall drive them out from before you and you shall possess their land, as יהוה your Elohim has promised you. (Joshua 23:6) “And you shall be very strong to guard and to do all that is written in the Book of the Torah of Mosheh, so as not to turn aside from it right or left, (Joshua 23:7) so as not to go in among these nations, these who remain among you. And make no mention of the name of their mighty ones1, nor swear by them, nor serve them nor bow down to them. Footnote: 1See Exodus 23:13. (Joshua 23:8) “But cling to יהוה your Elohim, as you have done to this day. (Joshua 23:9) “For יהוה has driven out from before you great and strong nations. As for you, no one has stood against you to this day. (Joshua 23:10) One man of you put a thousand to flight, for יהוה your Elohim is He who is fighting for you, as He has promised you. (Joshua 23:11) “And you shall diligently guard yourselves, to love יהוה your Elohim. (Joshua 23:12) “But if you do turn back at all, and cling to the remnant of these nations, these that remain among you, and intermarry with them, and go in to them and they to you, (Joshua 23:13) know for certain that יהוה your Elohim shall no longer drive these nations out from before you. And they shall be snares and traps to you, and a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from this good land which יהוה your Elohim has given you. (Joshua 23:14) “And see, this day I am going the way of all the earth. And you know in all your hearts and in all your beings that not one word has failed of all the good words which יהוה your Elohim spoke concerning you. All of it has come to you, and not one word of them has failed. (Joshua 23:15) “And it shall be, that as every good word has come upon you which יהוה your Elohim promised you, so יהוה does bring upon you every evil word, until He has destroyed you from this good land which יהוה your Elohim has given you, (Joshua 23:16) when you transgress the covenant of יהוה your Elohim, which He commanded you, and shall go and serve other mighty ones, and bow down to them. And the displeasure of יהוה shall burn against you, and you shall perish quickly from the good land which He has given you.”

Supernatural deliverance then- we can expect it also IF we love Him to obey Him!

(Joshua 24:1) And Yehoshua gathered all the tribes of Yisra’ĕl to Sheḵem and called for the elders of Yisra’ĕl, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers. And they presented themselves before Elohim. (Joshua 24:2) And Yehoshua said to all the people, “Thus said יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, ‘Long ago your fathers dwelt beyond the River – Teraḥ, the father of Aḇraham and the father of Naḥor. And they served other mighty ones. (Joshua 24:3) ‘So I took your father Aḇraham from beyond the River, and caused him to go through all the land of Kenaʽan, and multiplied his offspring and gave him Yitsḥaq. (Joshua 24:4) ‘and to Yitsḥaq I gave Yaʽaqoḇ and Ěsaw. And to Ěsaw I gave the mountains of Sĕʽir to possess, but Yaʽaqoḇ and his children went down to Mitsrayim. (Joshua 24:5) ‘Then I sent Mosheh and Aharon, and plagued Mitsrayim, as I did in their midst. And afterward I brought you out. (Joshua 24:6) ‘And I brought your fathers out of Mitsrayim, and you came to the sea. And the Mitsrians pursued your fathers with chariots and horsemen to the Sea of Reeds. (Joshua 24:7) And they cried out to יהוה, and He put thick darkness between you and the Mitsrians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them. And your eyes saw what I did in Mitsrayim. And you dwelt in the wilderness a long time. (Joshua 24:8) ‘And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, who dwelt beyond the Yardĕn, and they fought with you. But I gave them into your hand, and you possessed their land, and I destroyed them from before you. (Joshua 24:9) ‘And Balaq son of Tsippor, sovereign of Mo’aḇ, rose up and fought against Yisra’ĕl, and sent and called for Bilʽam son of Beʽor to curse you. (Joshua 24:10) ‘But I refused to listen to Bilʽam, so he continued to bless you, and I delivered you out of his hand. (Joshua 24:11) ‘And you passed over the Yardĕn and came to Yeriḥo. And the masters of Yeriḥo, the Amorite, and the Perizzite, and the Kenaʽanite, and the Ḥittite, and the Girgashite, and the Ḥiwwite, and the Yeḇusite fought against you. But I gave them into your hand. (Joshua 24:12) ‘And I sent the hornet before you which drove them out from before you, also the two sovereigns of the Amorites, but not with your sword or with your bow. (Joshua 24:13) ‘And I gave you a land for which you did not labor, and cities which you did not build. And you dwell in them, you eat of the vineyards and olive-trees which you did not plant.’ (Joshua 24:14) “And now, fear יהוה, serve Him in perfection and in truth, and put away the mighty ones which your fathers served beyond the River and in Mitsrayim, and serve יהוה! (Joshua 24:15) “And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve יהוה, choose for yourselves this day whom you are going to serve, whether the mighty ones which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the mighty ones of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But I and my house, we serve יהוה.” (Joshua 24:16) And the people answered and said, “Far be it from us to forsake יהוה, to serve other mighty ones, (Joshua 24:17) for יהוה our Elohim is He who has brought us and our fathers up out of the land of Mitsrayim, from the house of bondage, who did those great signs before our eyes, and has guarded us in all the way that we went and among all the people through whom we passed. (Joshua 24:18) “And יהוה drove out from before us all the people, even the Amorites who dwelt in the land. We too serve יהוה, for He is our Elohim.” (Joshua 24:19) Then Yehoshua said to the people, “You are not able to serve יהוה, for He is a set-apart Elohim, a jealous Ěl is He. He does not bear with your transgression and with your sins, (Joshua 24:20) if you forsake יהוה and shall serve mighty ones of a stranger. Then He shall turn back and do you evil and consume you, after He has been good to you.” (Joshua 24:21) And the people said to Yehoshua, “No, but we do serve יהוה!” (Joshua 24:22) Then Yehoshua said to the people, “You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen יהוה for yourselves, to serve Him.” And they said, “Witnesses!” (Joshua 24:23) “And now, put away the mighty ones of the stranger which are in your midst, and incline your heart to יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl.” (Joshua 24:24) And the people said to Yehoshua, “יהוה our Elohim we serve, and His voice we obey.” (Joshua 24:25) And Yehoshua made a covenant with the people that day, and laid on them a law and a right-ruling in Sheḵem. (Joshua 24:26) Then Yehoshua wrote these words in the Book of the Torah of Elohim. And he took a large stone, and set it up there under the oak that was by the set-apart place of יהוה. (Joshua 24:27) And Yehoshua said to all the people, “See, this stone is a witness to us, for it has heard all the words of יהוה which He spoke to us. And it shall be a witness against you, lest you lie against your Elohim.” (Joshua 24:28) Then Yehoshua sent the people away, each to his own inheritance. (Joshua 24:29) And after these events it came to be that Yehoshua son of Nun, the servant of יהוה, died, one hundred and ten years old. (Joshua 24:30) And they buried him within the border of his inheritance at Timnath Seraḥ, which is in the mountains of Ephrayim, on the north side of Mount Gaʽash. (Joshua 24:31) And Yisra’ĕl served יהוה all the days of Yehoshua, and all the days of the elders who outlived Yehoshua, who had known all the works of יהוה which He had done for Yisra’ĕl. (Joshua 24:32) And the bones of Yosĕph, which the children of Yisra’ĕl had brought up out of Mitsrayim, they buried at Sheḵem, in the plot of ground which Yaʽaqoḇ had bought from the sons of Ḥamor the father of Sheḵem for one hundred pieces of silver, and which had become an inheritance of the children of Yosĕph. (Joshua 24:33) And Elʽazar son of Aharon died, and they buried him in a hill that belonged to Pineḥas his son, which was given to him in the hill country of Ephrayim.

Shalom to your home loved one,

Thurston

(Info about coming financial storm by world economist Stansberry)

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILCCA/PR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy07QvTeMz4 Dr Bill Deagle November 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glWFUhOFSoI&NR=1 Dr Bill Deagle- Oct-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNexFXQvCFE&feature=related 1/5