Seeking Him in Overcoming Intercession! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Monday, December 20, 2010 TM

December 18, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Weekly Torah Studies and Important Updates

www.seedtime2harvest.com “About us” information- Tithes and offerings w/secure PayPal

Would you please do me a great favor loved one? Would you take a moment just now to utter a prayer for me, our mission, partners and my family? I don’t normally ask that of you but your intercession on our behalf is critical just now. Here’s a quick example- I had just about finished the Torah Study sometime between 3:30 am and 6:30 am this morning and it all went up in smoke due to malware, Trojans, and who knows what else. Also, even our programs of E-Sword disappeared- about 12 Bible versions including the Scriptures Version I use in this newsletter each week and many more that we bought in past times. Seems the fight spiritually right now is up front and personal. So many of you are also in great trials with family, finances, and health (these are the normal areas of attack by hasatan) and we MUST start interceding and overcoming for each other OR watch our families, ministries, finances and health be removed. Everything that can be tested and removed will be! Thanks for your sincere heart-felt and directed prayers Loved One- don’t think there is any way to overcome what is facing us apart from your intercession. I will return faith filled prayers for you. Would you please just drop me a quick email “I am praying and expecting” note so I can lift up your needs in prayer also?

I believe we need each other and there will be no successful outcomes apart from joining together as Family and a community of believers- His body! The war is on- let’s do our part in prayer, fasting, decreeing His word, and worship. Overcoming Intercession!

Let’s review briefly last week’s study all about the love we receive and then give others that only comes from heart change of being a “born again spirit being” in the likeness of Yahshua! Certainly some of us are in great trials and tests that we really have not appreciated, but whatever is in us will absolutely be revealed. We have been tested and chastised by the promise of Yahshua as He will never allow more than we can endure and always provides a means of escape from sin tests. We must choose to decrease and humble ourselves that we may receive more of Him and less of “us” remains. Are we growing closer to Him in our relationship or are we murmuring and complaining? We should be of good cheer because our King has already overcome the prince of darkness and this world. Our aim must remain to allow more of Him to take root in us, whereby we also may overcome. (Rev 2:25) 'Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come. (Rev 2:26) 'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; (Rev 3:5) 'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. (Rev 3:21) 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev 3:22) 'He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the body.'" I think we can readily see- we must become over comers!

Let’s read some MORE red, shall we? What are we (You and I) really doing to show we love others? Yes, to really show Yahshua that we don’t just say we love Him but our actions prove we love Him? Are we his love letter to the inhabitants of planet earth? That is His measuring stick to determine if we are who we claim to be; His followers/disciples. Do we love others enough to be rejected by them? Will we tell them the truth as we understand it even if they mock and speak against us? We should realize that the way, the truth and the life demands we speak the truth in love no matter if those we love reject our sayings, actions, and all we stand for. The love that comes from the Father’s heart to us is the only love that never fails. Our natural love just won’t sustain, as it demands we be loved back and treated fairly, and does not allow turning the other cheek when we are rejected and even despised or hated by others. Will we hold our tongue and walk in His compassion and mercy toward those that do all matter of evil against us? Do we only love those that love us back? Do we really expect others to see Him in us if we are not willing to decrease and allow His nature to increase in us? They may really hate us for our love for Him; are we leaping for joy when they do all matter of evil against us? Are we blessing those that curse us and praying for those that do all manner of evil against us? We may fall short- but take courage- as He has overcome the world and we can decrease and allow Him to increase in us! (Luke 6:22) "Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man. (Luke 6:23) "Be glad in that day and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven. For in the same way their fathers used to treat the prophets. (Luke 6:27) "But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do well to those who hate you, (Luke 6:28) bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Luke 6:29) "Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either. (Luke 6:30) "Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. (Luke 6:31) "Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. (Luke 6:32) "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. (Luke 6:33) "If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. (John 13:35) “By this shall all know that you are my taught ones, if you have love for one another.” Yahshua goes on to teach that love defined by Him is obedience to His commands. (John 14:15) If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16) “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18) “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:21) He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

We must be willing to humble ourselves and accept the engrafted word when we discover truth. This losing our life for Him is not just physical. As we are changed into His image we are losing our old person (ality) and gaining HIM! To the degree we are hungry for Him we will be changed- no more or less. (Matthew 5:6) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Once again, how do we hunger and thirst for righteousness?

(James 4:7) So then subject (submit/humble) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (James 4:8) Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! (James 4:9) Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. (James 4:10) Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up. You and I must change and receive the engrafted word of LIFE, (HUMBLE OURSELVES) turn in repentance and OBEY HIM. We can no longer say we love Him and not do what He says! (Luke 6:46) And why do you call me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Do we call Him Lord and Master but not obey Him? Are we of those that think His LAW (Commentary: Law was translated that but it is Torah-Instructions in Hebrew) is done away with and ALL fulfilled? Hopefully, we will rethink that position! The Spring Feasts alone are fulfilled. Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, and Shavuot were fulfilled down to the day and hour! He was the Passover Lamb, 3 days later the High Priest was still in seclusion as was prescribed of the High Priest prior to offering the thanksgiving for the first fruits of the Earth, when He said “Don’t touch me Mary, I have not yet ascended to My Father.” He is and was the High Priest! Seven sevens (weeks) later He sent the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) on Shavuot, the anniversary of giving the Torah (Law) at Mt. Sinai. He came the first time to be Messiah Ben Joseph, the suffering servant to be the Lamb of YHWH (God) sacrifice. Soon this King of all Kings arrives as Messiah Ben David, the reigning King! With His teachings rumbling through our hearts and minds again, let’s see what the word made flesh- the one who was in the beginning- THE WORD- has to say to us in the beginning- Genesis- this week.

This Week’s Torah Scriptures: Vayeitzey “And he went out”

Genesis 28:10-32:3; Hosea 12:13-14; Joshua Chapters 19, 20, and 21; Matthew 26:36-46

Dreams and Visions are for us today. I expect this place may have been a “portal” or special place/anointed place covered by Covenant and prayer and worship a place that had been bathed in the presence of YHWH as we also remember that YHWH inhabits the prayers/praise of His people. Note also YHWH tested Abraham here at Beersheba!

(Gen 21:17) And YHWH heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of YHWH called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, what ails you, Hagar? Fear not; for YHWH has heard the voice of the lad where he is. (Gen 21:22) And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spoke unto Abraham, saying, YHWH is with you in all that you do: (Gen 21:23) Now therefore swear unto me here by YHWH that you will not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done to you, you shall do to me, and to the land wherein you have sojourned. (Gen 21:24) And Abraham said, I will swear. (Gen 21:33) And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of YHWH, the everlasting Elohim. (Gen 22:1) And it came to pass after these things that YHWH did tempt (test) Abraham, and said to him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. (Gen 22:2) And he said, Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and get yourself into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell you of.

(Gen 28:10) And Yaʽaqoḇ went out from Be’ĕrsheḇa and went toward Ḥaran. (Gen 28:11) And he came upon a place and stopped over for the night, for the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. (Gen 28:12) And he dreamed and saw a ladder set up on the earth, and its top reached to the heavens, and saw messengers of Elohim going up and coming down on it.(Gen 28:13) And see, יהוה stood above it and said, “I am יהוה Elohim of Aḇraham your father and the Elohim of Yitsḥaq. The land on which you are lying, I give it to you and your seed. (Gen 28:14) “And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall break forth to the west and to the east, to the (Gen 28:15) “And see, I am with you and shall guard you wherever you go, and shall bring you back to this land. I am not going to leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” (Gen 28:16) And Yaʽaqoḇ awoke from his sleep and said, “Truly, יהוה is in this place, and I did not know it.” (Gen 28:17) And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of Elohim, and this is the gate of the heavens!” (Gen 28:18) And Yaʽaqoḇ rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put at his head, set it up as a standing column, and poured oil on top of it. (Gen 28:19) And he called the name of that place Bĕyth Ěl, however, the name of that city had been Luz previously. (Gen 28:20) And Yaʽaqoḇ made a vow, saying, “Seeing Elohim is with me, and has kept me in this way that I am going, and has given me bread to eat and a garment to put on – (Gen 28:21) when I have returned to my father’s house in peace, and יהוה has been my Elohim, (Gen 28:22) then this stone which I have set as a standing column shall be Elohim’s house, and of all that You give me, I shall certainly give a tenth to You.” (Gen 29:1) And Yaʽaqoḇ moved on and came to the land of the people of the East. (Gen 29:2) And he looked and saw a well in the field, and saw three flocks of sheep lying by it, for out of that well they watered the flocks, and a large stone was on the well’s mouth. (Gen 29:3) And all the flocks would be gathered there, then they would roll the stone from the well’s mouth. (Gen 29:4) So Yaʽaqoḇ said to them, “My brothers, where are you from?” And they said, “We are from Ḥaran.” (Gen 29:5) And he said to them, “Do you know Laḇan son of Naḥor?” And they said, “We know him.” (Gen 29:6) So he said to them, “Is he well?” And they said, “Well. And see, his daughter Raḥĕl is coming with the sheep.” (Gen 29:7) And he said, “See, it is still high day, not the time for the livestock to be gathered together. Water the sheep, and go and feed them.” (Gen 29:8) But they said, “We are not allowed until all the flocks are gathered together, and they have rolled the stone from the well’s mouth, then we shall water the sheep.” (Gen 29:9) While he was still speaking with them, Raḥĕl came with her father’s sheep, for she was a shepherdess. (Gen 29:10) And it came to be, when Yaʽaqoḇ saw Raḥĕl the daughter of Laḇan his mother’s brother, and the sheep of Laḇan his mother’s brother, that Yaʽaqoḇ went near and rolled the stone from the well’s mouth, and watered the flock of Laḇan his mother’s brother. (Gen 29:11) And Yaʽaqoḇ kissed Raḥĕl (Rachel), and lifted up his voice and wept. (Gen 29:12) And when Yaʽaqoḇ told Raḥĕl that he was her father’s relative and that he was Riḇqah’s son, she ran and told her father. (Gen 29:13) And it came to be, when Laḇan heard the report about Yaʽaqoḇ his sister’s son, that he ran to meet him, and embraced him and kissed him, and brought him to his house. Then he told Laḇan all these matters. (Gen 29:14) And Laḇan said to him, “You are indeed my bone and my flesh.” And he stayed with him for a month. (Gen 29:15) Then Laḇan said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Because you are my relative, should you therefore serve me for naught? Let me know, what should your wages be?” (Gen 29:16) And Laḇan had two daughters, the name of the elder was Lĕ’ah, and the name of the younger was Raḥĕl. (Gen 29:17) And Lĕ’ah’s eyes were weak, but Raḥĕl was lovely of form and appearance. (Gen 29:18) And Yaʽaqoḇ loved Raḥĕl, so he said, “Let me serve you seven years for Raḥĕl your younger daughter.” (Gen 29:19) And Laḇan said, “It is better that I give her to you than that I should give her to another man. Stay with me.” (Gen 29:20) So Yaʽaqoḇ served seven years for Raḥĕl, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her. (Gen 29:21) Then Yaʽaqoḇ said to Laḇan, “Give me my wife, for my days are completed, and let me go in to her.” (Gen 29:22) And Laḇan gathered all the men of the place and made a feast. (Gen 29:23) And it came to be in the evening, that he took Lĕ’ah his daughter and brought her to Yaʽaqoḇ. And he went in to her. (Gen 29:24) And Laḇan gave his female servant Zilpah to his daughter Lĕ’ah as a female servant. (Gen 29:25) And in the morning it came to be, that see, it was Lĕ’ah. So he said to Laḇan, “What is this you have done to me? Was it not for Raḥĕl that I served you? Why then have you deceived me?” (Gen 29:26) And Laḇan said, “It is not done this way in our place, to give the younger before the first-born. (Gen 29:27) Complete the week of this one, and then we give you this one too, for the service which you shall serve with me still another seven years.” (Gen 29:28) And Yaʽaqoḇ did so and completed her week. Then he gave him his daughter Raḥĕl too, as wife. (Gen 29:29) And Laḇan gave his female servant Bilhah to his daughter Raḥĕl as a female servant. (Gen 29:30) And he also went in to Raḥĕl, and he also loved Raḥĕl more than Lĕ’ah. And he served with Laḇan still another seven years. (Gen 29:31) And יהוה saw that Lĕ’ah was unloved, and He opened her womb, but Raḥĕl was barren.

Please note the importance again of names. Names mean something to YHWH

(Gen 29:32) And Lĕ’ah conceived and bore a son, and she called his name Re’uḇĕn, for she said, “For יהוה has looked on my affliction, because now my husband is going to love me.” (Gen 29:33) And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Because יהוה has heard that I am unloved, He gave me this son too.” And she called his name Shimʽon. (Gen 29:34) And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Now this time my husband is joined to me, because I have borne him three sons.” So his name was called Lĕwi. (Gen 29:35) And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Now I praise יהוה.” So she called his name Yehuḏah. And she ceased bearing. (Gen 30:1) And when Raḥĕl saw that she bore Yaʽaqoḇ no children, Raḥĕl envied her sister, and said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Give me children, or else I am going to die!” (Gen 30:2) And Yaʽaqoḇ’s displeasure burned against Raḥĕl, and he said, “Am I in the place of Elohim, who has withheld from you the fruit of the womb?” (Gen 30:3) And she said, “See, my female servant Bilhah; go in to her, and let her bear for me, and let me be built up from her as well.” (Gen 30:4) So she gave him Bilhah her female servant as wife, and Yaʽaqoḇ went in to her. (Gen 30:5) And Bilhah conceived and bore Yaʽaqoḇ a son. (Gen 30:6) And Raḥĕl said, “Elohim has rightly ruled my case, and has also heard my voice and given me a son.” So she called his name Dan. (Gen 30:7) And Raḥĕl’s female servant Bilhah conceived again and bore Yaʽaqoḇ a second son. (Gen 30:8) And Raḥĕl said, “With great wrestling I have wrestled with my sister, and I have overcome.” So she called his name Naphtali. (Gen 30:9) And Lĕ’ah saw that she had ceased bearing, and she took Zilpah her female servant and gave her to Yaʽaqoḇ as wife. (Gen 30:10) And Lĕ’ah’s female servant Zilpah bore Yaʽaqoḇ a son. (Gen 30:11) And Lĕ’ah said, “With Gaḏ!” So she called his name Gaḏ. (Gen 30:12) And Lĕ’ah’s female servant Zilpah bore Yaʽaqoḇ a second son. (Gen 30:13) And Lĕ’ah said, “I am blessed, for the daughters shall call me blessed.” So she called his name Ashĕr. (Gen 30:14) And Re’uḇĕn went in the days of wheat harvest and found love-apples in the field, and brought them to his mother Lĕ’ah. And Raḥĕl said to Lĕ’ah, “Please give me some of your son’s love-apples.” (Gen 30:15) But she said to her, “Is it a small matter that you have taken away my husband? Would you take away my son’s love-apples too?” And Raḥĕl said, “Therefore let him lie with you tonight for your son’s love-apples.” (Gen 30:16) And when Yaʽaqoḇ came out of the field in the evening, Lĕ’ah went out to meet him and said, “Do come in to me, for indeed, I have hired you with my son’s love-apples.” And he lay with her that night. (Gen 30:17) And Elohim listened to Lĕ’ah, and she conceived and bore Yaʽaqoḇ a fifth son. (Gen 30:18) And Lĕ’ah said, “Elohim has given me my hire, because I have given my female servant to my husband.” So she called his name Yissasḵar. (Gen 30:19) And Lĕ’ah conceived again and bore Yaʽaqoḇ a sixth son. (Gen 30:20) And Lĕ’ah said, “Elohim has presented me with a good present. Now my husband is going to dwell with me, because I have borne him six sons.” So she called his name Zeḇulun. (Gen 30:21) And afterward she bore a daughter, and called her name Dinah. (Gen 30:22) And Elohim remembered Raḥĕl, and Elohim listened to her and opened her womb. (Gen 30:23) And she conceived, and bore a son, and said, “Elohim has taken away my reproach.” (Gen 30:24) So she called his name Yosĕph, and said, “יהוה has added to me another son.” (Gen 30:25) And it came to be, when Raḥĕl had borne Yosĕph that Yaʽaqoḇ said to Laḇan, “Send me on my way, to go to my own place and to my land. (Gen 30:26) “Give my wives and my children for whom I have served you, and let me go, for you yourself know my service which I have done for you.” (Gen 30:27) And Laḇan said to him, “If I have found favor in your eyes, please stay, for I have diligently watched that יהוה has blessed me for your sake.” (Gen 30:28) And he said, “Name me your wages, and I give it.” (Gen 30:29) So he said to him, “You know how I have served you and how your livestock has been with me. (Gen 30:30) “For the little you had before I came has increased greatly, and יהוה has blessed you since my coming. But now, when am I to provide for my own house too?” (Gen 30:31) And he said, “What do I give you?” And Yaʽaqoḇ said, “Give me naught! If you do this for me, I shall again feed and guard your flocks: (Gen 30:32) “Let me pass through all your flock today, removing from there all the speckled and spotted sheep, and all the black ones among the lambs, and the spotted and speckled among the goats. And these shall be my wages.

Trusting YHWH with the outcome! (Perhaps hearing and obeying Heaven)

(Gen 30:33) “And my righteousness shall answer for me in time to come, when you come concerning my wages: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and black among the lambs, it is stolen if it is with me.” (Gen 30:34) And Laḇan said, “See, let it be according to your word!” (Gen 30:35) And on that day he set aside the male goats that were speckled and spotted, and all the female goats that were speckled and spotted, every one that had some white in it, and all the black ones among the lambs, and gave them into the hand of his sons. (Gen 30:36) And he put three days’ journey between himself and Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yaʽaqoḇ fed the rest of Laḇan’s flocks. (Gen 30:37) And Yaʽaqoḇ took for himself rods of green poplar and of the almond and chestnut trees, peeled white strips in them, and exposed the white which was in the rods. (Gen 30:38) And he set the rods which he had peeled before the flocks in the gutters, in the watering troughs where the flocks came to drink, and they conceived when they came to drink. (Gen 30:39) So the flocks conceived before the rods, and the flocks brought forth streaked, speckled, and spotted. (Gen 30:40) And Yaʽaqoḇ separated the lambs, and made the flocks face toward the streaked and all the black in the flock of Laḇan, but he put his own flocks by themselves and did not put them with Laḇan’s flock. (Gen 30:41) And it came to be, whenever the strong ones of the flock conceived, that Yaʽaqoḇ placed the rods before the eyes of the flock in the gutters, so they would conceive among the rods. (Gen 30:42) But when the flocks were weak, he did not put them in, so the weak ones were Laḇan’s and the strong ones Yaʽaqoḇ’s.

Trusting-Hearing and Obeying (SHE’MAH O’ Israel) Results are in!

(Gen 30:43) Thus the man increased very much, and had many flocks, and female and male servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 30:32) “Let me pass through all your flock today, removing from there all the speckled and spotted sheep, and all the black ones among the lambs, and the spotted and speckled among the goats. And these shall be my wages.

(Gen 30:33) And my righteousness shall answer for me in time to come, when you come concerning my wages: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and black among the lambs, it is stolen if it is with me.” (Gen 30:34) And Laḇan said, “See, let it be according to your word!” (Gen 30:35) And on that day he set aside the male goats that were speckled and spotted, and all the female goats that were speckled and spotted, every one that had some white in it, and all the black ones among the lambs, and gave them into the hand of his sons. (Gen 30:36) And he put three days’ journey between himself and Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yaʽaqoḇ fed the rest of Laḇan’s flocks. (Gen 30:37) And Yaʽaqoḇ took for himself rods of green poplar and of the almond and chestnut trees, peeled white strips in them, and exposed the white which was in the rods. (Gen 30:38) And he set the rods which he had peeled before the flocks in the gutters, in the watering troughs where the flocks came to drink, and they conceived when they came to drink. (Gen 30:39) So the flocks conceived before the rods, and the flocks brought forth streaked, speckled, and spotted. (Gen 30:40) And Yaʽaqoḇ separated the lambs, and made the flocks face toward the streaked and all the black in the flock of Laḇan, but he put his own flocks by themselves and did not put them with Laḇan’s flock. (Gen 30:41) And it came to be, whenever the strong ones of the flock conceived, that Yaʽaqoḇ placed the rods before the eyes of the flock in the gutters, so they would conceive among the rods. (Gen 30:42) But when the flocks were weak, he did not put them in, so the weak ones were Laḇan’s and the strong ones Yaʽaqoḇ’s.

More Results of YHWH’s promise to bless… Angels coming!

(Gen 30:43) Thus the man increased very much, and had many flocks, and female and male servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 32:1) And Yaʽaqoḇ went on his way, and the messengers of Elohim met him.(Gen 32:2) And when Yaʽaqoḇ saw them, he said, “This is the camp of Elohim.” And he called the name of that place Maḥanayim. (Gen 32:3) And Yaʽaqoḇ sent messengers before him to Ěsaw his brother in the land of Sĕʽir, the field of Eḏom (Hosea 12:13) and by a prophet יהוה brought Yisra’ĕl out of Mitsrayim, and by a prophet he was watched over. (Hosea 12:14) Ephrayim has provoked most bitterly. So his Master left his blood-guilt on him, and repaid him for his reproach. (Joshua 19:1) And the second lot came out for Shimʽon, for the tribe of the children of Shimʽon for their clans. And their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Yehuḏah. (Joshua 19:2) And they had in their inheritance Be’ĕrsheḇa, or Sheḇa, and Molaḏah, (Joshua 19:3) and Ḥatsar Shuʽal, and Balah, and Etsem, (Joshua 19:4) and Eltolaḏ, and Bethul, and Ḥormah, (Joshua 19:5) and Tsiqlaḡ, and Bĕyth Markaḇoth, and Ḥatsar Susah, (Joshua 19:6) and Bĕyth Leḇa’oth, and Sharuḥen – thirteen cities and their villages. (Joshua 19:7) Ayin, Rimmon, and Ether, and Ashan – four cities and their villages; (Joshua 19:8) and all the villages that were all around these cities as far as Baʽalath Be’ĕr, Ramath Neḡeḇ. This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Shimʽon for their clans. (Joshua 19:9) The inheritance of the children of Shimʽon was out of the portion of the children of Yehuḏah, for the portion of the children of Yehuḏah was too much for them. So the children of Shimʽon had their inheritance within their inheritance. (Joshua 19:10) And the third lot came up for the children of Zeḇulun for their clans, and the border of their inheritance was as far as Sariḏ. (Joshua 19:11) And their border went toward the sea, and Maralah, and reached to Dabbesheth, and reached to the wadi that faced Yoqneʽam, (Joshua 19:12) and turned back from Sariḏ eastward toward the sunrise, to the border of Kisloth Taḇor, and went out toward Daḇerath, and went up to Yaphiya. (Joshua 19:13) And from there it passed over eastward, to the east of Gath Ḥĕpher, toward Eth Qatsin, and went out to Rimmon, which borders on Nĕʽah. (Joshua 19:14) And the border went around it on the north side of Ḥannathon, and it ended in the Valley of Yiphthaḥ Ěl; (Joshua 19:15) also Qattath, and Nahalal, and Shimron, and Yiḏalah, and Bĕyth Leḥem – twelve cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:16) This was the inheritance of the children of Zeḇulun for their clans, these cities with their villages.(Joshua 19:17) The fourth lot came out to Yissasḵar, for the children of Yissasḵar, for their clans. (Joshua 19:18) And their border was toward Yizreʽĕl, and Kesulloth, and Shunĕm, (Joshua 19:19) and Ḥapharayim, and Shiyon, and Anaḥarath, (Joshua 19:20) and Rabbith, and Qishyon, and Eḇets, (Joshua 19:21) and Remeth, and Ěn Gannim, and Ěn Ḥaddah, and Bĕyth Patstsĕts. (Joshua 19:22) And the border reached to Taḇor, and Shaḥatsimah, and Bĕyth Shemesh, and their border ended at the Yardĕn – sixteen cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:23) This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Yissasḵar for their clans, the cities and their villages.

(Joshua 19:24) And the fifth lot came out for the tribe of the children of Ashĕr for their clans. (Joshua 19:25) And their border was Ḥelqath, and Ḥali, and Beten, and Aḵshaph, (Joshua 19:26) and Allammeleḵ, and Amaḏ, and Mish’al. And it reached to Mount Karmel westward, and to Brook Shiḥor Liḇnath, (Joshua 19:27) and turned toward the sunrise, to Bĕyth Daḡon, and reached to Zeḇulun and to the Valley of Yiphthaḥ Ěl, then northward beyond Bĕyth Ěmeq and Neʽi’ĕl, and went out to Kaḇul which was on the left, (Joshua 19:28) and Ḥeḇron, and Reḥoḇ, and Ḥammon, and Qanah, as far as Great Tsiḏon. (Joshua 19:29) And the border turned to Ramah and to the strong city Tsor, and the border turned to Ḥosah, and ended at the sea, from the coast to Aḵziḇ. (Joshua 19:30) And Ummah, and Aphĕq, and Reḥoḇ were included – twenty-two cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:31) This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ashĕr for their clans, these cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:32) The sixth lot came out to the children of Naphtali, for the children of Naphtali for their clans. (Joshua 19:33) And their border was from Ḥeleph, from the terebinth tree in Tsa’anannim, and Aḏami Neqeḇ, and Yaḇne’ĕl, as far as Laqqum, and it ended at the Yardĕn. (Joshua 19:34) And the border turned westward to Aznoth Taḇor, and went out from there toward Ḥuqqoq, and reached to Zeḇulun on the south side and Ashĕr on the west side, and ended at Yehuḏah by the Yardĕn toward the sunrise. (Joshua 19:35) And the cities of defense were Tsiddim, Tsĕr, and Ḥammath, Raqqath, and Kinnereth, (Joshua 19:36) and Aḏamah, and Ramah, and Ḥatsor, (Joshua 19:37) and Qeḏesh, and Eḏreʽi, and Ěn Ḥatsor, (Joshua 19:38) and Yiron, and Miḡdal Ěl, Ḥorĕm, and Bĕyth Anath, and Bĕyth Shemesh – nineteen cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:39) This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Naphtali for their clans, the cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:40) The seventh lot came out for the tribe of the children of Dan for their clans. (Joshua 19:41) And the border of their inheritance was Tsorʽah, and Eshta’ol, and Ir Shemesh, (Joshua 19:42) and Shaʽalabbin, and Ayalon, and Yithlah, (Joshua 19:43) and Ělon, and Timnathah, and Eqron, (Joshua 19:44) and Elteqĕh, and Gibbethon, and Baʽalath, (Joshua 19:45) and Yehuḏ, and Benĕi Beraq, and Gath Rimmon, (Joshua 19:46) and Mĕy Yarqon, and Raqqon, with the border before Yapho. (Joshua 19:47) And the border of the children of Dan went out from them. And the children of Dan went up to fight against Leshem and captured it. And they smote it with the edge of the sword, and possessed it, and dwelt in it, and called it Leshem, Dan, after the name of Dan their father. (Joshua 19:48) This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Dan for their clans, these cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:49) And when they had ended dividing the land as an inheritance according to their borders, the children of Yisra’ĕl gave an inheritance to Yehoshua son of Nun in their midst.

Joshua gets his inheritance.

(Joshua 19:50) According to the mouth of יהוה they gave him the city which he asked for, Timnath Seraḥ in the mountains of Ephrayim. And he built the city and dwelt in it. (Joshua 19:51) These were the inheritances which Elʽazar the priest, and Yehoshua son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl divided as an inheritance by lot in Shiloh before יהוה, at the door of the Tent of Meeting. And they ended dividing the country. (Joshua 20:1) And יהוה spoke to Yehoshua, saying, (Joshua 20:2) “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘Appoint for yourselves cities of refuge, of which I spoke to you through Mosheh, (Joshua 20:3) for the slayer who kills any being accidentally, unintentionally, to flee there. And they shall be your refuge from the revenger of blood. (Joshua 20:4) ‘And he shall flee to one of those cities, and stand at the entrance of the gate of the city, and declare his case in the hearing of the elders of that city. And they shall take him into the city as one of them, and give him a place, and he shall dwell among them. (Joshua 20:5) ‘And when the revenger of blood pursues him, they do not give the slayer into his hand, because he smote his neighbor unintentionally, and did not hate him beforehand. (Joshua 20:6) ‘And he shall dwell in that city until he stands before the congregation for right-ruling, and until the death of the one who is high priest in those days. Then let the slayer return and come to his own city and his own house, to the city from which he fled.’ ” (Joshua 20:7) So they set apart Qeḏesh in Galil, in the mountains of Naphtali, and Sheḵem in the mountains of Ephrayim, and Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, in the mountains of Yehuḏah. (Joshua 20:8) And beyond the Yardĕn, by Yeriḥo eastward, they appointed Betser in the wilderness on the plain, from the tribe of Re’uḇĕn, and Ramoth in Gilʽaḏ, from the tribe of Gaḏ, and Golan in Bashan, from the tribe of Menashsheh. (Joshua 20:9) These were the cities appointed for all the children of Yisra’ĕl and for the stranger who sojourned in their midst, for anyone accidentally killing any being, to flee there, and not die by the hand of the revenger of blood until he stood before the congregation. (Joshua 21:1) And the heads of the fathers of the Lĕwites came near to Elʽazar the priest, to Yehoshua son of Nun, and to the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Joshua 21:2) And they spoke to them at Shiloh in the land of Kenaʽan, saying, “יהוה commanded through Mosheh to give us cities to dwell in, with their open land for our livestock.” (Joshua 21:3) So the children of Yisra’ĕl gave to the Lĕwites from their inheritance, at the command of יהוה, these cities and their open land: (Joshua 21:4) and the lot came out for the clans of the Qehathites. And the children of Aharon the priest, who were of the Lĕwites, had thirteen cities by lot from the tribe of Yehuḏah, from the tribe of Shimʽon, and from the tribe of Binyamin. (Joshua 21:5) And the rest of the children of Qehath had ten cities by lot from the clans of the tribe of Ephrayim, from the tribe of Dan, and from the half-tribe of Menashsheh. (Joshua 21:6) And the children of Gĕrshon had thirteen cities by lot from the clans of the tribe of Yissasḵar, from the tribe of Ashĕr, from the tribe of Naphtali, and from the half-tribe of Menashsheh in Bashan. (Joshua 21:7) The children of Merari for their clans had twelve cities from the tribe of Re’uḇĕn, and from the tribe of Gaḏ, and from the tribe of Zeḇulun. (Joshua 21:8) Thus the children of Yisra’ĕl gave these cities with their open land by lot to the Lĕwites, as יהוה had commanded by the hand of Mosheh. (Joshua 21:9) So from the tribe of the children of Yehuḏah and from the tribe of the children of Shimʽon they gave these cities which are mentioned by name, (Joshua 21:10) and they were for the children of Aharon, one of the clans of the Qehathites, who were of the children of Lĕwi, for the lot was theirs first. (Joshua 21:11) And they gave them Qiryath Arba that is ḤeḇronArba was the father of Anaq – in the mountains of Yehuḏah, with the open land surrounding it. (Joshua 21:12) And the fields of the city and its villages they gave to Kalĕḇ son of Yephunneh as his possession. (Joshua 21:13) But to the children of Aharon the priest they gave Ḥeḇron with its open land – a city of refuge for the slayer – and Liḇnah with its open land, (Joshua 21:14) and Yattir with its open land, and Eshtemoa with its open land, (Joshua 21:15) and Ḥolon with its open land, and Deḇir with its open land, (Joshua 21:16) and Ayin with its open land, and Yuttah with its open land, and Bĕyth Shemesh with its open land – nine cities from those two tribes. (Joshua 21:17) From the tribe of Binyamin, Giḇʽon with its open land, Geḇa with its open land, (Joshua 21:18) Anathoth with its open land, and Almon with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:19) All the cities of the children of Aharon, the priests, were thirteen cities with their open lands. (Joshua 21:20) And the clans of the children of Qehath, the Lĕwites, the rest of the children of Qehath, even they had the cities of their lot from the tribe of Ephrayim. (Joshua 21:21) And they gave them Sheḵem with its open land in the mountains of Ephrayim as a city of refuge for the slayer, and Gezer with its open land, (Joshua 21:22) and Qiḇtsayim with its open land, and Bĕyth Ḥoron with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:23) From the tribe of Dan, Elteqĕh with its open land, Gibbethon with its open land, (Joshua 21:24) Ayalon with its open land, and Gath Rimmon with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:25) From the half-tribe of Menashsheh, Taʽnaḵ with its open land, and Gath Rimmon with its open land – two cities. (Joshua 21:26) All the ten cities with their open lands were for the rest of the clans of the children of Qehath. (Joshua 21:27) And to the children of Gĕrshon, of the clans of the Lĕwites, from the other half-tribe of Menashsheh, they gave Golan in Bashan with its open land as a city of refuge for the slayer and Beʽeshterah with its open land – two cities. (Joshua 21:28) And from the tribe of Yissasḵar, Qishyon with its open land, Daḇerath with its open land, (Joshua 21:29) Yarmuth with its open land, and Ěn Gannim with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:30) And from the tribe of Ashĕr, Mish’al with its open land, Aḇdon with its open land, (Joshua 21:31) Ḥelqath with its open land, and Reḥoḇ with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:32) And from the tribe of Naphtali, Qeḏesh in Galil with its open land as a city of refuge for the slayer, and Ḥammoth Dor with its open land, and Qartan with its open land – three cities. (Joshua 21:33) All the cities of the Gĕrshonites for their clans were thirteen cities with their open land. (Joshua 21:34) And to the clans of the children of Merari, the rest of the Lĕwites, from the tribe of Zeḇulun, Yoqneʽam with its open land, Qartah with its open land, (Joshua 21:35) Dimnah with its open land, Nahalal with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:36) And from the tribe of Re’uḇĕn, Betser with its open land, Yahtsah with its open land, (Joshua 21:37) Qeḏĕmoth with its open land, and Mĕphaʽath with its open land – four cities. (Joshua 21:38) And from the tribe of Gaḏ, Ramoth in Gilʽaḏ with its open land as a city of refuge for the slayer, and Maḥanayim with its open land, (Joshua 21:39) Ḥeshbon with its open land, Yaʽzĕr with its open land – four cities in all. (Joshua 21:40) All the cities for the children of Merari for their clans, the rest of the clans of the Lĕwites, were by their lot twelve cities. (Joshua 21:41) All the cities of the Lĕwites within the possession of the children of Yisra’ĕl were forty-eight cities with their open lands. (Joshua 21:42) Each of these cities had its open land surrounding it. So it was with all these cities. (Joshua 21:43) Thus יהוה gave to Yisra’ĕl all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it, and dwelt in it. (Joshua 21:44) And יהוה gave them rest all around, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of all their enemies stood against them, יהוה gave all their enemies into their hand. (Joshua 21:45) Not a word failed of any good word which יהוה had spoken to the house of Yisra’ĕl – all came in.

Praying one hour isn’t easy without the mikvah (baptism) of His Spirit as I can remember starting that process about 20 years ago and found myself praying the same thing many times to get in my hour of committed prayer time. This commitment to YHWH leads to a hunger for Him and remember if we remain humble (or get humble) He will guide us to all truth! Hence, we become witnesses when we receive His power:

(Act 1:8) You shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth.

(Mat 26:36) Then יהושע came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the taught ones, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” (Mat 26:37) And He took with Him Kĕpha and the two sons of Zaḇdai, and He began to be grieved and deeply distressed. (Mat 26:38) Then He said to them, “My being is exceedingly grieved, even to death. Stay here and watch with me.” (Mat 26:39) And going forward a little, He fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me. Yet not as I desire, but as you desire.” (Mat 26:40) And He came to the taught ones and found them asleep, and said to Kĕpha, “So, were you not able to watch with me one hour? (Mat 26:41) Watch and pray, lest you enter into trial. The spirit indeed is eager, but the flesh is weak.”

(Mat 26:42) Again He went away, a second time, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is impossible for this to pass unless I drink it, let your desire be done.” (Mat 26:43) And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy. (Mat 26:44) And He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. (Mat 26:45) Then He came to His taught ones and said to them, “Still sleeping and taking rest? See, the hour has come near, and the Son of Adam is delivered up into the hands of sinners. (Mat 26:46) “Rise, let us go. See, he who delivers me up has come near.”

May YHWH bless you and your loved ones and keep you. Make His countenance to shine on you and give you His peace, the SAR Shalom, Prince of Peace, Yahshua! The fiery trials of greater darkness are at the door and even upon some of us but we will shine brighter and brighter as His seed (incorruptible) grows and produces fruit for His Kingdom! Thank you for your targeted heartfelt prayers for us, they are cherished, obviously MUCH NEEDED and appreciated. We pray them back to you and your loved ones 30. 60 and one hundred fold! Please consider prayer and fasting for breakthrough you- well- all of us- need. If possible, pray in the Holy Spirit, building up your most set apart faith, wherein no man understands but you offer mysteries to YHWH…especially since He has never missed a prayer and knows what we need. Yes that requires diligence, commitment and a humbling of ourselves as we yield our tongues to Him, but delivers His results desired for your life! May YHWH direct you, provide for you, protect you and produce fruit for His Kingdom using you!

Again, we rejoice in Him and give thanks for you in our prayers loved ones, thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! (Don’t forget to drop me a line saying “I prayed and believed!” and include your needs and we will absolutely believe them for you as we give Him thanks on your behalf!

Shalom to your home,

Thurston

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Weekly Torah Studies and Important Updates

www.seedtime2harvest.com “About us” information- Tithes and offerings w/secure PayPal

For the serious truthseeker- those grounded in the word who cn discern truth and spit out the rest-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EV3r1MqAI&feature=watch_response 1 of 4 Preparedness www.libertyman.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUAprtVuBY&feature=related Norway politician warns of underground cities for elite only prior to dwarf star pass by of planet earth 2012-2013

http://www.iceagenow.com/ website with serious science claims opposite Al Gore lies-much colder now