Loved Ones Really Do Love Him! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, December 3, 2010 TM

December 4, 2010

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

Weekly Torah Study -Now translations available! www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com

Check us out! Offerings- “About Us” information available! www.seedtime2harvest.com

Sometimes Loved One, the road must be repeated. That is why it is a Torah Cycle. (Comment: the cycle is likened to the ancient path we are to return to; a path is often considered “a beaten path” due to returning to it often) We must learn to seek YHWH for His love and compassion to download to us; for others in our lives. Sometimes we only understand after returning many times. We can read the Scriptures over and over and then out of nowhere it seems, YHWH reveals new Truth to us! I have mentioned this before but it is of great importance. I can remember telling Yahshua once that the job description of the angelic beings (Seraphim) flying around the Throne Room in Heaven and saying holy, holy is YHWH might get boring after a few thousand years. (Isa 6:1) In the year that Sovereign Uzziyah died, I saw יהוה sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the Hĕḵal. (Temple) (Isa 6:2) Above it stood seraphim. Each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. (Isa 6:3) And one cried to another and said, “Set-apart, set-apart, set-apart is יהוה of hosts; all the earth is filled with His esteem!” (Comment: Many versions declare holy, holy is YHWH) (Isa 6:4) And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke. (Isa 6:5) And I said, “Woe to me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips – for my eyes have seen the sovereign, יהוה of hosts.” Have you ever felt unworthy? I am not talking about remembering your sin and hasatan condemning you; I am talking about worshipping the Creator until His presence envelopes you. Yes that leaves us somewhat undone! Then our loving King dropped in my spirit that He reveals more of His glory to them. (Comment: glory according to Moses’ report was a revealing of more of His goodness and mercy) This creates an instant surge of joy and enthusiasm in these angelic beings! In like manner He reveals to us as more of Himself as we seek Him with all our hearts. Why is this so important? Obviously in fiery trials and testing’s we sometimes feel abandoned and at our end. Some even become hope-less. We must join ourselves to Him by getting in His presence and being restored- regularly! (Rom 5:1) Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with YHWH through our Master Yahshua Messiah, (Rom 5:2) through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of YHWH. (Rom 5:3) And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; (Rom 5:4) and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; (Rom 5:5) and hope does not disappoint, because the love of YHWH has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Truth Seekers (loved ones), we have studied and reviewed much about the coming darkness and fiery trials we can expect in the days ahead. Please do remember the Scriptures declare this Exodus will be a far greater deliverance than even Moses and Israel crossing the Red Sea. Thank you for your prayers and intercession for me as I work out what I believe or YHWH’s plans for me with fear and trembling! Don’t be disheartened- you were created by our Heavenly Father to live in these times and seasons! Be encouraged- He is well able to deliver you and your loved ones- worship Him who made Heaven and Earth! (Practically, yes, it may be a good idea to store some dry beans, whole grains, water, water purifiers, seeds, even potassium iodide in the event of nuclear terrorism, etc.) A more remote place to retreat to with like minded believers is ideal. Not on the beach for sure and at least 1000’ above sea level- please! I would encourage you to go to www.nutrimedical.com or www.thelibertyman.com and start preparing for massive Earth Changes as apparently every major world government is aware (and digging underground cities for the elite demon infested wicked rulers to escape to) of a dwarf star approaching planet earth on a 11,500 year cycle! FEAR NOT- but prepare spirit, soul and body!

Once again we need to remind ourselves why you and I and they are Family and as such you (we) are “Loved Ones”! I consider all Truth Seekers” family and therefore loved ones. Once again, here’s why; (Matthew 12:46) While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood without, desiring to speak with him.(Matthew 12:47) Then one said unto him, Behold, your mother and your brothers stand without, desiring to speak with you. (Matthew 12:48) But he answered and said unto him that told him, who is my mother? And who are my brothers?

(Matthew 12:49) And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, behold my mother and my brothers! (Matthew 12:50) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Understand if we are willing to humble ourselves and submit to the will of YHWH and do the Father’s will (His TORAH /Instructions) we are Yahshua’s (Jesus) family!

We should also realize a truth: Jeremiah prophesied that in the DAY OF AFFLICTION (Comment: Hebrew idiom for Jacob’s Trouble or also known as the Great Tribulation in the last days) we would recognize (YHWH reveals truth) and become aware of the fact that we have added to and subtracted from His FEASTS and commands! These are lies that really don’t please Him because they have pagan roots and are manmade (added and subtracted from the WORD) traditions that make the word of YHWH of none effect! (Jer 16:19) O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (Deu 4:2) “Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1See also 12:32, Prov. 30:6, Rev. 22:18-19.

Can we even imagine thinking we were serving YHWH our whole lives’ and hear Him tell us we inherited lies and were workers of Lawlessness (Torahlessness)- that He never knew us and to depart from us; that we actually were disobedient following pagan traditions we inherited? This experience would and will cause many to go screaming in horror, weeping and gnashing of teeth, into the flames of hell! Oh Yah- Change us NOW! Reveal your TRUTH to us that we may be pleasing in your sight! Nothing is too hard for you YHWH! You are family (LOVED ONES) if you are humble enough to be a truth searcher. One who desires truth and obedience to your Creator- more than you want acceptance from men and their traditions.

This group would include us who are willing to pick up our burial stake and follow Him. Why do I use burial stake? Because you and I must be willing to decrease as He increases in us. He changes not and that only leaves you and I to do the changing, Yahshua put it like this: (Matthew 16:24) Then said Yahshua to his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matthew 16:25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

We must be willing to humble ourselves and accept the engrafted word when we discover truth. This losing our life for Him is not just physical. As we are changed into His image we are losing our old person (ality) and gaining HIM! To the degree we are hungry for Him we will be changed- no more or less. (Matthew 5:6) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

How do we hunger and thirst for righteousness?

(James 4:7) So then subject (submit/humble) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (James 4:8) Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! (James 4:9) Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. (James 4:10) Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up. You and I must change and receive the engrafted word of LIFE, (HUMBLE OURSELVES) turn in repentance and OBEY HIM. We can no longer say we love Him and not do what He says! (Luke 6:46) And why do you call me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Do we call Him Lord and Master but not obey Him? Are we of those that think His LAW (Commentary: Law was translated that but it is Torah-Instructions in Hebrew) is done away with and ALL fulfilled? Hopefully, we will rethink that position! The Spring Feasts alone are fulfilled. Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, and Shavuot were fulfilled down to the day and hour! He was the Passover Lamb, 3 days later the High Priest was still in seclusion as was prescribed of the High Priest prior to offering the thanksgiving for the first fruits of the Earth, when He said “Don’t touch me Mary, I have not yet ascended to My Father.” He is and was the High Priest! Seven sevens (weeks) later He sent the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) on Shavuot, the anniversary of giving the Torah (Law) at Mt. Sinai. He came the first time to be Messiah Ben Joseph, the suffering servant to be the Lamb of YHWH (God) sacrifice.

He is coming a second time very soon as Messiah Ben David, the Reigning King! He will rule His Kingdom from Jerusalem! Is He now ruling? NO. It is not all fulfilled! Let’s look at what Yahshua said about the Law being done away with and WHEN this will occur! (Mat 5:17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. (Mat 5:18) For verily I say unto you, until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, until all be fulfilled. (Mat 5:19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (The above verse is where Yahshua defines PASTOR LEAST who says the law is done away with!) Even to us casual observers, heaven and earth have not passed! Let’s acknowledge that fact as a truth and return to Him as we study this week’s portion and allow Him to restore ALL things- especially us!

(Jer 30:3) 'For behold, days are coming,' declares YHWH, 'when I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel and Judah.' (Comment: this means you and I who are grafted into Israel by grace by faith in Yahshua and are heirs now of Abraham according to the promise) YHWH says, 'I will also bring them back to the land that I gave to their forefathers and they shall possess it.'" (Jer 30:16) 'Therefore all who devour you will be devoured; and all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity; and those who plunder you will be for plunder, And all who prey upon you I will give for prey. (Jer 30:17) 'For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,' declares YHWH, 'because they have called you an outcast, saying: "It is Zion; no one cares for her."' (Jer 30:18) "Thus says YHWH, 'Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob and have compassion on his dwelling places; and the city will be rebuilt on its ruin, and the palace will stand on its rightful place. (Jer 30:19) 'From them will proceed thanksgiving and the voice of those who celebrate; and I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. (Jer 30:20) 'Their children also will be as formerly, and their congregation shall be established before me; and I will punish all their oppressors. (Jer 30:21) 'Their leader shall be one of them, and their ruler shall come forth from their midst; and I will bring him near and he shall approach me; for who would dare to risk his life to approach me?' declares YHWH. (Jer 30:22) 'You shall be my people, and I will be your Elohim.'"

Whatever we are found trusting- better have the solid foundation under it which is Moses (Torah) and the prophets. Bo, a close friend, recently reminded me of the verse below. (Pro 28:8) He who increases his possessions by interest and profit gathers it for him who shows favor to the poor. (Pro 28:9) He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer is an abomination1. Footnote: 1See also 15:29, Isa. 59:1-2, John 9:31, 1 John 3:22. With the foundation in mind, let’s turn our hearts and minds to this week’s Torah portion.

Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures: Chayeisara Life of Sara

Genesis 23; 1-25:18; 1 Kings 1:1-31; 1 Cor 15:45-58; Hebrews 11:8-13

(Gen 23:1) And Sarah lived one hundred and twenty-seven years, the years of the life of Sarah. (Gen 23:2) And Sarah died in Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan, and Aḇraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her. (Gen 23:3) Then Aḇraham rose up from beside his dead, and spoke to the sons of Ḥĕth, saying, (Gen 23:4) “I am a foreigner and a sojourner among you. Give me property for a burial site among you, so that I bury my dead from my presence.” (Gen 23:5) And the sons of Ḥĕth answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:6) “Hear us, my master: You are a prince of Elohim among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our burial places. None of us withholds from you his burial site, from burying your dead.” (Gen 23:7) So Aḇraham rose and bowed himself to the people of the land, the sons of Ḥĕth. (Gen 23:8) And he spoke with them, saying, “If it is your desire that I bury my dead from my presence, hear me, and approach Ephron son of Tsoḥar for me, (Gen 23:9) and let me have the cave of Maḵpĕlah which he has, which is at the end of his field. Let him give it to me for the complete amount of silver, as property for a burial site among you.” (Gen 23:10) And Ephron dwelt among the sons of Ḥĕth. And Ephron the Ḥittite answered Aḇraham in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, all who entered at the gate of his city, saying, (Gen 23:11) “No, my master, listen to me! I shall give you the field and the cave that is in it. I shall give it to you in the presence of the sons of my people. I shall give it to you. Bury your dead!” (Gen 23:12) And Aḇraham bowed himself down before the people of the land, (Gen 23:13) and he spoke to Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying, “If only you would hear me. I shall give the amount of silver for the field, take it from me, and let me bury my dead there.” (Gen 23:14) And Ephron answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:15) “My master, listen to me! The land is worth four hundred sheqels of silver. What is that between you and me? So bury your dead.” (Gen 23:16) And Aḇraham listened to Ephron, and Aḇraham weighed out the silver for Ephron which he had named in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, four hundred sheqels of silver, currency of the merchants. (Gen 23:17) Thus the field of Ephron which was in Maḵpĕlah, which was before Mamrĕ, the field and the cave which was in it, and all the trees that were in the field, which were within all the surrounding borders, were deeded (Gen 23:18) to Aḇraham as a possession in the presence of the sons of Ḥĕth, before all who went in at the gate of his city. (Gen 23:19) And after this Aḇraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Maḵpĕlah, before Mamrĕ, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan. (Gen 23:20) Thus the field and the cave that is in it were deeded to Aḇraham by the sons of Ḥĕth as property for a burial site.

Keep our children from idolatry!

(Gen 24:1) And Aḇraham was old, advanced in years. And יהוה had blessed Aḇraham in every way. (Gen 24:2) And Aḇraham said to the oldest servant of his house, who ruled over all that he had, “Please, put your hand under my thigh, (Gen 24:3) so that I make you swear by יהוה, the Elohim of the heavens and the Elohim of the earth, that you do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, among whom I dwell, (Gen 24:4) but to go to my land and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son Yitsḥaq.” (Gen 24:5) And the servant said to him, “What if the woman refuses to follow me to this land? Do I then take your son back to the land from which you came?” (Gen 24:6) And Aḇraham said to him, “Beware lest you take my son back there! (Gen 24:7) יהוה, Elohim of the heavens, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my relatives, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your seed I give this land,’ He sends His messenger (angel) before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there. (Gen 24:8) “And if the woman refuses to follow you, then you shall be released from this oath; only, do not take my son back there.” (Gen 24:9) Then the servant put his hand under the thigh of Aḇraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. (Gen 24:10) And the servant took ten of his master’s camels and left, for his entire master’s good gifts were in his hand. And he arose and went to Aram Naharayim, to the city of Naḥor. (Gen 24:11) And he made his camels kneel down outside the city by a fountain of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.

Whosoever will turn and follow- note Abraham’s servant is checking out YHWH!

(Gen 24:12) And he said, “יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please cause her to meet before me this day, and show kindness to my master Aḇraham. (Gen 24:13) “See, I am standing here by the fountain of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water. (Gen 24:14) “Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your jar to let me drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too,’ let her be the one whom you have appointed for your servant Yitsḥaq. And let me know by this that you have shown kindness to my master.” (Gen 24:15) And it came to be, before he had ended speaking, that see, Riḇqah, who was born to Bethu’ĕl, son of Milkah, the wife of Naḥor, Aḇraham’s brother, came out with her jar on her shoulder. (Gen 24:16) And the young woman was very good-looking, a maiden, no man having known her. And she went down to the fountain, filled her jar, and came up. (Gen 24:17) And the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me drink a little water from your jar.” (Gen 24:18) And she said, “Drink, my master.” And she hurried and let her jar down to her hand, and gave him a drink. (Gen 24:19) And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, “Let me draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking.” (Gen 24:20) And she hurried and emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the fountain to draw water, and drew for all his camels. (Gen 24:21) And watching her, the man remained silent in order to know whether יהוה had prospered his way or not. (Gen 24:22) And it came to be, when the camels had finished drinking, that the man took a golden nose ring weighing half a sheqel, and two bracelets for her wrists weighing ten sheqels of gold, (Gen 24:23) and said, “Whose daughter are you? Please inform me, is there room in your father’s house for us to spend the night?” (Gen 24:24) And she said to him, “I am the daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Milkah’s son, whom she bore to Naḥor.” (Gen 24:25) And she said to him, “We have both straw and fodder enough, and room to spend the night.”

Relationship is when we call on Him and turn and give Him glory and worship!

(Gen 24:26) And the man bowed down his head and worshipped יהוה. (Gen 24:27) And he said, “Blessed be יהוה Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who has not forsaken His kindness and His truth toward my master. As for me, being on the way, יהוה led me to the house of my master’s brothers.” (Gen 24:28) Then the young woman ran and informed those of her mother’s house these matters. (Gen 24:29) And Riḇqah had a brother whose name was Laḇan, and Laḇan ran out to the man, to the fountain. (Gen 24:30) And it came to be, when he saw the nose ring, and the bracelets on his sister’s wrists, and when he heard the words of his sister Riḇqah, saying, “Thus the man spoke to me,” that he went to the man and saw him standing by the camels at the fountain. (Gen 24:31) And he said, “Come in, O blessed of יהוה! Why do you stand outside? I myself have prepared the house, and a place for the camels.” (Gen 24:32) So the man came into the house, while he unloaded the camels and provided straw and fodder for the camels and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men who were with him, (Gen 24:33) and set food before him to eat. But he said, “Let me not eat until I have spoken my word.” And he said, “Speak on.” (Gen 24:34) And he said, “I am Aḇraham’s servant. (Gen 24:35) “And יהוה has blessed my master exceedingly, and he has become great. And He has given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and male and female servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 24:36) “And Sarah my master’s wife bore a son to my master when she was old. And he has given to him all that he has. (Gen 24:37) “And my master made me swear, saying, ‘Do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, in whose land I dwell, (Gen 24:38) but go to my father’s house and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son.’ (Gen 24:39) “And I said to my master, ‘What if the woman does not follow me?’ (Gen 24:40) “But he said to me, ‘יהוה, before whom I walk, sends His messenger with you and shall prosper your way. And you shall take a wife for my son from my relatives and from my father’s house. (Gen 24:41) ‘Then, when you go to my relatives, you are to be released from this oath. And if they do not give her to you, then you are released from my oath.’ (Gen 24:42) “And this day I came to the fountain and said, ‘יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please, if You are prospering the way in which I am going, (Gen 24:43) see, I am standing by the fountain of water, and when the maiden comes out to draw water, and I say to her, “Please give me a little water from your jar to drink,” (Gen 24:44) and she says to me, “Drink, and let me draw for your camels too,” let her be the woman whom יהוה has appointed for my master’s son.’ (Gen 24:45) “I had not yet ended speaking in my heart, then see, Riḇqah was coming out with her jar on her shoulder. And she went down to the fountain and drew water. And I said to her, ‘Please let me drink.’ (Gen 24:46) “And she hurried and let her jar down from her shoulder, and said, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too.’ So I drank, and she watered the camels too. (Gen 24:47) “And I asked her, and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’ And she said, ‘The daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Naḥor’s son, whom Milkah bore to him.’ Then I put the nose ring on her nose and the bracelets on her wrists. (Gen 24:48) “And I bowed my head and worshipped יהוה, and blessed יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who had led me in the true way to take the daughter of my master’s brother for his son. (Gen 24:49) “And now, if you are going to show kindness and truth to my master, let me know, and if not, let me know, so that I turn to the right or to the left.” (Gen 24:50) And Laḇan answered – Bethu’ĕl too – and said, “The matter comes from יהוה, we are not able to speak to you either evil or good. (Gen 24:51) “See, Riḇqah is before you. Take her and go, and let her be your master’s son’s wife, as יהוה has spoken.” (Gen 24:52) And it came to be, when Aḇraham’s servant heard their words, that he bowed himself towards the earth before יהוה. (Gen 24:53) And the servant brought out ornaments of silver, and ornaments of gold, and garments, and gave them to Riḇqah. He also gave costly gifts to her brother and to her mother. (Gen 24:54) And he and the men who were with him ate and drank and spent the night. When they arose in the morning he said, “Let me go to my master.” (Gen 24:55) But her brother and her mother said, “Let the young woman stay with us a few days, at least ten, then you go.” (Gen 24:56) And he said to them, “Do not delay me, since יהוה has prospered my way. Let me go so that I go to my master.” (Gen 24:57) And they said, “Let us call the young woman and ask her.” (Gen 24:58) So they called Riḇqah and said to her, “Are you going with this man?” And she said, “I shall go.” (Gen 24:59) So they let go Riḇqah their sister and her nurse, and Aḇraham’s servant and his men. (Gen 24:60) And they blessed Riḇqah and said to her, “Let our sister become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your seed possess the gates of those who hate them.” (Gen 24:61) And Riḇqah and her young women arose, and they rode on the camels and followed the man. So the servant took Riḇqah and left. (Gen 24:62) And Yitsḥaq came from the way of Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i, for he dwelt in the South.

Bride is coming! Note how the marriage is established- not in local court/license

(Gen 24:63) And Yitsḥaq went out to meditate in the field in the evening. And he lifted his eyes and looked and saw the camels coming. (Gen 24:64) And Riḇqah lifted her eyes, and when she saw Yitsḥaq she dismounted from her camel, (Gen 24:65) and she had said to the servant, “Who is this man walking in the field to meet us?” And the servant said, “It is my master.” So she took a veil and covered herself. (Gen 24:66) And the servant told Yitsḥaq all the matters he had done. (Gen 24:67) And Yitsḥaq brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent. And he took Riḇqah and she became his wife, and he loved her. Thus Yitsḥaq was comforted after his mother’s death.

Life does go on after Sara dies- albeit sons and daughters are blessed differently!

(Gen 25:1) And Aḇraham took another wife, whose name was Qeturah. (Gen 25:2) And she bore him Zimran, and Yoqshan, and Meḏan, and Miḏyan, and Yishbaq, and Shuwaḥ. (Gen 25:3) And Yoqshan brought forth Sheḇa and Deḏan. And the sons of Deḏan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Le’ummim. (Gen 25:4) And the sons of Miḏyan were Ěphah, and Ěpher, and Ḥanoḵ, and Aḇiḏa, and Eldaʽah. All these were the children of Qeturah. (Gen 25:5) Now Aḇraham gave all that he had to Yitsḥaq, (Gen 25:6) but to the sons of the concubines whom Aḇraham had, Aḇraham gave gifts while he was still living, and sent them away from his son Yitsḥaq, eastward, to the land of the east. (Gen 25:7) And these are all the years of Aḇraham’s life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years. (Gen 25:8) And Aḇraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, aged and satisfied, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:9) And his sons Yitsḥaq and Yishmaʽĕl buried him in the cave of Maḵpĕlah, which is before Mamrĕ, in the field of Ephron son of Tsoḥar the Ḥittite, (Gen 25:10) the field which Aḇraham purchased from the sons of Ḥĕth. There Aḇraham was buried with Sarah his wife. (Gen 25:11) And it came to be, after the death of Aḇraham, that Elohim blessed his son Yitsḥaq. And Yitsḥaq dwelt at Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i. (Gen 25:12) And this is the genealogy of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, whom Haḡar the Mitsrite, Sarah’s female servant, bore to Aḇraham. (Gen 25:13) And these were the names of the sons of Yishmaʽĕl, by their names, according to their generations: The first-born of Yishmaʽĕl, Neḇayoth; then Qĕḏar, and Aḏbe’ĕl, and Miḇsam, (Gen 25:14) and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, (Gen 25:15) Haḏar, and Tĕma, Yetur, Naphish, and Qĕḏemah. (Gen 25:16) These were the sons of Yishmaʽĕl and these were their names, by their towns and their settlements, twelve chiefs according to their tribes. (Gen 25:17) And these were the years of the life of Yishmaʽĕl: one hundred and thirty-seven years. And he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:18) And they dwelt from Ḥawilah as far as Shur, which is east of Mitsrayim as you go toward Ashshur. He settled before all his brothers.

Reminding the king of His promises- (Isa 1:16) “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings from before my eyes. Stop doing evil! (Isa 1:17) “Learn to do well! Seek right-ruling, reprove the oppressor, defend the fatherless, plead for the widow. Isa 1:18)Come now, and let us reason together,” says יהוה. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa 1:19) “If you submit and obey, you shall eat the good of the land; (Isa 1:20) but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword,” for the mouth of יהוה has spoken. AND- (Isa 43:25) “I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and remember your sins no more. (Isa 43:26) Remind me, let us enter into judgment together; relate that you might be declared righteous.

(1Ki 1:1) And Sovereign Dawiḏ was old, advanced in years. They covered him with garments, but he could not get warm. (1Ki 1:2) So his servants said to him, “Let them seek for our master the sovereign a young woman, a maiden, and she shall stand before the sovereign and be his companion, and shall lie in your bosom, so that our master the sovereign gets warm.” (1Ki 1:3) And they sought for a lovely young woman in all the border of Yisra’ĕl, and found Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite, and brought her to the sovereign. (1Ki 1:4) And the young woman was very lovely. And she was a companion for the sovereign, and served him, but the sovereign did not know her. (1Ki 1:5) And Aḏoniyah son of Ḥaggith exalted himself, saying, “I reign.” And he prepared for himself a chariot and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. (1Ki 1:6) Now his father had not worried him at any time by saying, “Why have you done so?” He was also very good-looking. And he was born after Aḇshalom. (1Ki 1:7) And he talked with Yo’aḇ son of Tseruyah and with Eḇyathar the priest, and they supported Aḏoniyah. (1Ki 1:8) But Tsaḏoq the priest, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimʽi, and Rĕʽi, and the mighty men who belonged to Dawiḏ were not with Aḏoniyahu. (1Ki 1:9) And Aḏoniyahu offered sheep and cattle and fatlings by the stone of Zoḥeleth, which is by Ěn Roḡĕl. He also invited all his brothers, the sovereign’s sons, and all the men of Yehuḏah, servants of the sovereign. (1Ki 1:10) But he did not invite Nathan the prophet, or Benayahu, or the mighty men, or Shelomoh his brother. (1Ki 1:11) Nathan then spoke to Bathsheḇa the mother of Shelomoh, saying, “Have you not heard that Aḏoniyahu son of Ḥaggith has become sovereign, and Dawiḏ our master does not know it? (1Ki 1:12) “And now, come let me give you advice, and deliver your own life and the life of your son Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:13) “Go immediately to Sovereign Dawiḏ and say to him, ‘Did you not, my master, O sovereign, swear to your female servant, saying, “Certainly, your son Shelomoh shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne”? Why then has Aḏoniyahu become sovereign?’ (1Ki 1:14) “Look, while you are still speaking there with the sovereign let me come in after you and confirm your words.” (1Ki 1:15) And Bathsheḇa went into the room to the sovereign. Now the sovereign was very old, and Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite was serving the sovereign. (1Ki 1:16) And Bathsheḇa bowed and did obeisance to the sovereign. And the sovereign said, “What do you wish?” (1Ki 1:17) And she said to him, “My master, you swore by יהוה your Elohim to your female servant, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne.’ (1Ki 1:18) “And now, look! Aḏoniyah has become sovereign. And now, my master the sovereign, you do not know about it. (1Ki 1:19) “And he has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sons of the sovereign, and Eḇyathar the priest, and Yo’aḇ the commander of the army, but he did not invite Shelomoh your servant. (1Ki 1:20) “And you my master, O sovereign, the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl are on you, to declare to them who is going to sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him. (1Ki 1:21) “Otherwise it shall be, when my master the sovereign rests with his fathers, that I and my son Shelomoh shall be considered sinners.” (1Ki 1:22) And see, while she was still speaking with the sovereign, Nathan the prophet also came in. (1Ki 1:23) so they informed the sovereign, saying, “Here is Nathan the prophet.” And when he came in before the sovereign, he bowed down before the sovereign with his face to the ground. (1Ki 1:24) And Nathan said, “My master, O sovereign, have you said, ‘Aḏoniyahu shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne’? (1Ki 1:25) “For he has gone down today, and has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sovereign’s sons, and the commanders of the army, and Eḇyathar the priest. And look! They are eating and drinking before him. And they say, ‘Let Sovereign Aḏoniyahu live!’ (1Ki 1:26) “But he has not invited me, me your servant, or Tsaḏoq the priest, or Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, nor your servant Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:27) “If this matter is from my master the sovereign, then you did not let your servant know who should sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him.” (1Ki 1:28) And Sovereign Dawiḏ answered and said, “Call Bathsheḇa to me.” So she came into the sovereign’s presence and stood before the sovereign. (1Ki 1:29) And the sovereign took an oath and said, “As יהוה lives, who has redeemed my life out of all distress, (1Ki 1:30) even as I swore to you by יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne in my place,’ even so I do this day.” (1Ki 1:31) And Bathsheḇa bowed with her face to the earth, and did obeisance to the sovereign, and said, “Let my master Sovereign Dawiḏ live forever!”

(1Co 15:45) And so it has been written, “The first man Aḏam became a living being,” the last Aḏam a life-giving Spirit. (1Co 15:46) The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. (1Co 15:47) The first man was of the earth, earthy; the second Man is the Master from heaven. (1Co 15:48) As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. (1Co 15:49) And as we have borne the likeness of the earthy, we shall also bear the likeness of the heavenly. (1Co 15:50) And this I say brothers, that flesh and blood is unable to inherit the reign of Elohim, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. (1Co 15:51) See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, (1Co 15:52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Co 15:53) For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. (1Co 15:54) And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, and then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming.” (1Co 15:55) “O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?” (1Co 15:56) And the sting of death is the sin, and the power of the sin is the Torah. (1Co 15:57) But thanks to Elohim who gives us the overcoming through our Master יהושע Messiah. (1Co 15:58) Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Master, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Master.

Obedience equals LOVE!

(Heb 11:8) By belief (faith-trust), Aḇraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he was about to receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. (Heb 11:9) By belief, he sojourned in the land of promise as a stranger, dwelling in tents with Yitsḥaq and Yaʽaqoḇ, the heirs with him of the same promise, (Heb 11:10) for he was looking for the city having foundations, whose builder and maker is Elohim. (Heb 11:11) By belief also, Sarah herself was enabled to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the normal age, because she deemed Him trustworthy who had promised. (Heb 11:12) And so from one and him as good as dead, were born as numerous as the stars of the heaven, as countless as the sand which is by the seashore. (Heb 11:13) In belief all these died, not having received the promises, super 1 but seeing them from a distance, welcomed and embraced them, and confessed that they were aliens and strangers on the earth. Footnote: 1See v. 39.

Loved One, really believing and doing (faith-trust) is the ONLY way we are delivered from every scheme of hell and hasatan’s hordes! We are not delivered (saved, healed and made whole) by actions or deed only; but actions and deeds will accompany those that really believe what Yahshua says here. Please take note that in John 14:15 below that guarding or keeping His commands is prior to receiving the power of His Spirit! Just like this second witness says: (Act 5:30) “The Elohim of our fathers rose up יהושע whom you laid hands on, hanging Him on a timber. (Act 5:31) “Him, a Prince and a Savior, Elohim has exalted to His right hand, to give repentance to Yisra’ĕl and forgiveness of sins. (Act 5:32) “And we are His witnesses to these matters, and so also is the Set-apart Spirit whom Elohim has given to those who obey Him.”1 Footnote: 1See 1 John 3:24. Understand that if you are obedient you have His Holy Set Apart Spirit- don’t allow hasatan to cheat you out of your prayer language in unknown tongues!

(John 14:11) “Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me, otherwise believe me because of the works themselves. (John 14:12) Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to my Father. (John 14:13)Whatever you ask in my Name: that I shall do; in order that the Father might be esteemed in the Son. (John 14:14) “If you ask whatever in my Name, I shall do it. (John 14:15) If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16) “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18) “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19) “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20) “In that day you shall know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21) He who possesses my commands and guards (keeps-obeys-actions) them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

Is “believing as mental agreement” really what is required and enough?? NOT!

(Jas 2:19) You believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! (Jas 2:20) But do you wish to know, O foolish man, that the belief without the works is dead? (Jas 2:21) Was not Aḇraham our father declared right by works when he offered Yitsḥaq his son on the altar? (Jas 2:22) Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected? (Jas 2:23) And the Scripture was filled which says, “Aḇraham believed Elohim, and it was reckoned to him for righteousness.” And he was called, “Elohim’s friend.” (Jas 2:24) You see, then, that a man is declared right by works, and not by belief alone. (Jas 2:25) In the same way, was not Raḥaḇ the whore also declared right by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? (Jas 2:26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the belief (faith- action) (Jas 2:19) you believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! Thanks so much for your prayers for us loved ones; they are cherished and much appreciated. May YHWH direct your path! Remember no matter what storms you are facing our Master Yahshua has already overcome for you! (John 16:33) "These things I have spoken to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." You too will overcome as He is allowed (by you) to empower you! FEAR NOT!

Shalom to your home loved one,

Thurston

Weekly Torah Study -Now translations available! www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com

Make our day and check us out! Offerings and “About Us” information available! www.seedtime2harvest.com

How much information about what may be approaching us can we handle? For the steadfast and brave hearts (pray and eat what you can and spit the rest):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2IMtTSG0UE&NR=1 3 of 4 Glacial 2014? (Europe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCygIaKrOLI&NR=1 nexus of man 1 of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lIeGjqCYY&feature=related 2 of 4 underground cities

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=k0lIeGjqCYY&feature=related Torah Code- John Moore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HgAgmbEn8M&NR=1 1 of 10 Revelation- last days demonic attacks/ visitations

November 24, 2009 planned H1N1, genetic lab made virus – get vitamin D3 small doses regularly