Applying the Blood of the LAMB- PASSOVER! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, April 15, 2016 TM

April 16, 2016

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!  Passover draws near- Friday 22nd @Sundown
 
Why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox? For me it is about restoration of all things- which sometimes means walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, YHWH forbid that goofy thinking, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience… continued at the end of today’s study.
 
 
Happy Easter? Easter was not likely happy- she was and is the fertility goddess that pagans have worshiped for thousands of years. Loved One, here is how we shall have victory (or not) in these fiery trials approaching planet earth-Rev 12:11) “And they overcame him (hasatan) because of the Blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their witness (Confession- testimony it is actually what we live and what we speak), and they did not love their lives to the death. Please Loved One; understand that doctrine of Yahshua is DOING, not understanding mentally only. Not believing only; this is derived from Greek culture but DOING which is from Hebrew culture. We apply the blood of the LAMB to our spirit, souls, and bodies- applying His blood over us and our loved ones and homes. His blood has the same power it did on that first Passover! How do we determine to exchange our stubborn, stony hearts? We must choose to love Him. John 14:21 tells us how Messiah Yahshua wants to be loved- it is OBEDIENCE! Click here to see the Passover Haggadah without Judaism in it.   Thanks again to my dear cousin Eddie Rogers for this! Some may want to remove more such as the Afikomen, do as you feel led. Click here to get the 2016-7 TORAH CYCLE.
 
John 14:20 “In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. John 14:21 “He who possesses My commands and guards them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest Myself to him.”
 
Let’s take a look at how He allows us to determine our own fate and future: remember- we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony!
 
(Deuteronomy 30:11)  “For this command which I am commanding you today, it is not too hard for you, nor is it far off. (Deuteronomy 30:12)  “It is not in the heavens, to say, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’ (Deuteronomy 30:13)  “Nor is it beyond the sea, to say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’ (Deuteronomy 30:14)  “For the Word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart – to do it. (Deuteronomy 30:15)  “See, I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil, (Deuteronomy 30:16)  in that I am commanding you today to love יהוה your Elohim, to walk in His ways, and to guard His commands, and His laws, and His right-rulings. And you shall live and increase, and יהוה your Elohim shall bless you in the land which you go to possess. (Deuteronomy 30:17)  “But if your heart turns away, and you do not obey, and shall be drawn away, and shall bow down to other mighty ones and serve them, (Deuteronomy 30:18)  “I have declared to you today that you shall certainly perish, you shall not prolong your days in the land which you are passing over the Yardĕn to enter and possess. (Deuteronomy 30:19)  “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed, (Deuteronomy 30:20) to love יהוה your Elohim, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him – for He is your life and the length of your days – to dwell in the land which יהוה swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give them.”
 
Israel was scattered worldwide and remains scattered for our disobedience- next judgment for continuing to disobey- “You shall surely perish!” Or receive a heart of flesh- by our choice to humble ourselves and show we love Him- with obedience!
 
(Ezekiel 36:16)  And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Ezekiel 36:17) “Son of man, when the house of Yisra’ĕl dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own ways and deeds. To me their way was like the uncleanness of a woman in her monthly period. (Ezekiel 36:18)  “So I poured out my wrath on them for the blood they had shed on the land, and for their idols they defiled it. (Ezekiel 36:19)  “And I scattered them among the gentiles, and they were dispersed throughout the lands. I have judged them according to their ways and their deeds. (Ezekiel 36:20)  “And when they came to the gentiles, wherever they went, they profaned my set-apart Name for it was said of them, ‘These are the people of יהוה, and yet they have gone out of His land.’ (Ezekiel 36:21)  “But I had compassion on my set-apart Name, which the house of Yisra’ĕl had profaned among the gentiles wherever they went. (Ezekiel 36:22)  “Therefore say to the house of Yisra’ĕl, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Yisra’ĕl, but for my set-apart Name’s sake, which you have profaned among the gentiles wherever you went. (Ezekiel 36:23)  “And I shall set apart my great Name, which has been profaned among the gentiles, which you have profaned in their midst. And the gentiles shall know that I am יהוה,” declares the Master יהוה, “When I am set-apart in you before their eyes. (Ezekiel 36:24)  “And I shall take you from among the gentiles, and I shall gather you out of all lands, and I shall bring you into your own land. (Ezekiel 36:25)  “And I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean – from all your filthiness and from all your idols I cleanse you. (Ezekiel 36:26)  “And I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, (Ezekiel 36:27) and put My Spirit within you 1. And I shall cause you to walk in my laws and guard my right-rulings and shall do them. Footnote: 1See 11:19-20, 37:6-14, 39:29. (Ezekiel 36:28)  “And you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers. And you shall be my people, and I shall be your Elohim. (Ezekiel 36:29)  “And I shall save you from all your uncleanness’s. And I shall call for the grain and increase it, and I shall bring no scarcity of food upon you. (Ezekiel 36:30)  “And I shall increase the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of scarcity of food among the gentiles. (Ezekiel 36:31)  “And you shall remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good. And you shall loathe yourselves in your own eyes, for your crookedness’s and your abominations. (Ezekiel 36:32)  “Not for your sake am I acting,” declares the Master יהוה, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and blush for your ways, O house of Yisra’ĕl!”
 
Should we keep traditions of the church- the Easter egg hunt or keep the Scripture command and obey PASSOVER? Yahshua is our Passover Lamb-
 
PLEASE- don’t take that question as even a remote possibility! Okay let’s answer the question that is continually in our face. Or do we choose to obey our Creator. We can determine again when the year starts, so we may observe His commands out of loving obedience!
 
(1 Peter 1:17)  And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one’s work, pass the time of your sojourning in fear, (1 Peter 1:18)  knowing that you were redeemed from your futile way of life inherited from your fathers, not with what is corruptible, silver or gold, (1 Peter 1:19)  but with the precious blood of Messiah, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, (1 Peter 1:20)  foreknown, indeed, before the foundation of the world, but manifested in these last times for your sakes, (1 Peter 1:21)  who through Him believe in Elohim who raised Him from the dead and gave Him esteem, so that your belief and expectation are in Elohim. (1 Peter 1:22)  Now that you have cleansed your lives in obeying the truth through the Spirit to unfeigned brotherly love, love one another fervently with a clean heart, (1 Peter 1:23) having been born again – not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible – through the living Word of Elohim, which remains forever...
 
(Revelation 7:14)  And I said to him, “Master, you know.” And he said to me, “These are those coming out of the great distress, having washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
 
Many believe and agree the Biblical NEW YEAR started at sundown Friday April 8! Therefore Friday evening (22nd) at sundown is Passover! Why is that of any importance to you and me living today? Because many of the body of believers have been blinded by the enemy of our souls and still follow vain traditions which are mostly man made additions and traditions of “Churchianity” handed down from the anything but a “Holy” Roman Empire ruler Constantine; who was a sun god worshipper and enforced these “man made doctrines” with the penalty of death for rejection. Since we biblically understand when the year starts we can observe and do His commanded Holy Days (Holidays) and not do vain observations that He considers abominations. Many Christians honor all the TRADITIONAL holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Lent and never consider their pagan roots which were orchestrated by Rome. Some know that the day of the sun (Sun-day) was rooted from sun god worship and Easter was the pagan fertility goddess, where the Easter Priests (Not Christians or in any form followers of Messiah) - would impregnate the virgins on the sunrise service and sacrifice the 3 month old babies from the prior years' sunrise service, dipping the eggs of Easter into the freshly sacrificed babies blood and declare- HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Have a prosperous and fertile year! This was their form of Happy New Year!  Lent was the 40 days of fasting and weeping for Tamuz- goodness- Loved Ones- think maybe these traditions are possibly an abomination to our Creator? He taught us to NOT LEARN the ways of the heathen and say we are worshipping Him! (Jeremiah 10:2)  Thus said יהוה, “Do not learn the way of the gentiles, 1 and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the gentiles are awed by them.2 Footnotes: 1 Leviticus 18:3, Deuteronomy 12:30 & 18:9, Ezekiel 11:12 & 20:32, Ephesians 4:17, 1 Peter 4:3. 2 Deuteronomy 4:19 & 17:3. He also COMMANDED US: (Deuteronomy 4:2) Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not subtract from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1 See also 12:32, Proverbs 30:6, Revelation 22:18-19. Do you and I suppose he has changed His mind about that; so we think it okay to ADD these manmade traditions as holy days and festivals (holidays)? And SUBTRACT His Feasts and festivals?
 
Do "we" also worship Him in VAIN? (Maybe we should consider doing only what He says and not what tradition allows because it seems likely from Scripture that many “believers” are following these traditions and worshipping in VAIN!)
 
Really- Worship in VAIN? Goodness – maybe we should really reconsider Loved Ones- another Scripture comes to mind- “Come out of her my people or partake in her plagues!”  Loved Ones, should we worship Him the way He says or obey men and our traditions? Is obedience to the Word made flesh that dwelled among us really important?  Is our own judgment really only a heartbeat away? Do we really want to nullify all the promises received from obedience- given in the Word?
 
Read and know Yahshua (Jesus) warns us living today!
 
Matthew 15:3 He answering, said to them, Why do you also transgress the command of Elohim1 because of your tradition? Footnote: 1 See Matthew 5:20. Matthew 15:4 “For Elohim has commanded, saying, ‘Respect your father and your mother,’ and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’  Matthew 15:5  “But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me has been dedicated,”  Matthew 15:6  is certainly released from respecting his father or mother.’ So you have nullified the command of Elohim by your traditionMatthew 15:7 “Hypocrites! Yeshayahu rightly prophesied about you, saying, Matthew 15:8 ‘This people draw near to Me with their mouth, and respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. Matthew 15:9 But in vain do they worship Me, teaching as my doctrines- the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1 Isaiah 29:13, Mark 7:7, 2 Kings 17:19.
 
Obedience really comes from LOVE of Yahshua: (John 14:10) “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak from myself. But the Father who stays in me does His works. (John 14:11)  “Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in me, otherwise believe me because of the works themselves. (John 14:12)  “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to My Father. (John 14:13)  “Whatever you ask in my name, that I shall do, in order that the Father might be esteemed in the Son. (John 14:14)  “If you ask whatever in my Name, I shall do it. (John 14:15)  “If you love me, you shall guard (keep) my commands.1 Footnote: 1 See Exodus 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16)  “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18)  “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19)  “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20)  “In that day you shall know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  He who possesses my commands and guards (keeps) them; it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”
 
There is still a Heaven and Earth so Instructions (Law- Torah) Remain!
 
Do we realize that IN THE BEGINNING Yahshua (Jesus) was the word and is the word even at Mt Sinai? Malachi 4 and Hebrews 13:8 testifies that He changes not and is the same yesterday, today and forever- what part of “forever” is so difficult for us to understand? The enemy has planted many tares and blinded many of us into thinking our religious traditions are acceptable to our King! However; He claims we are worshipping Him in VAIN! Please let us not use the excuse that those words have passed away because Yahshua addressed that thought beforehand and leaves us no excuse when we stand in His presence; (Matthew 5:17)  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, (Torah- Instructions) or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. (Matthew 5:18)  For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:19)  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. So; is it ALL fulfilled? What is fulfilled were the Spring Feasts of YHWH; He was and is the Passover Lamb, He is the High Priest who had to be in seclusion until the First Fruits Offering and could not be touched (“Don’t touch me Mary- I have not yet ascended to the Father”) then the graves opened and many were seen around Jerusalem risen from the dead as He was the first of many of the First Fruits Offering; then on Shavuot (we now call Pentecost) He poured out His Spirit that His commands would no longer be impossible (burdensome) to keep. These were and are the Spring Feasts he and we start our year with- they are the shadow picture of things to come. The Fall Feasts have not yet been fulfilled- we are finally; during our generation, approaching the Feast of Trumpets and at the LAST TRUMPET, the dead in Messiah rise first; then 10 days later we have the DAY OF ATONEMENT or some of us call Judgment Day; then 5 days later we have The Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkoth when we tabernacle or dwell with Him forever; then on the eighth day of this Feast we have the LAST GREAT DAY or the WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB. Once again; these Fall Feasts are not yet fulfilled. So what does Yahshua say about this; are there still a heaven and an earth? If there is a heaven and earth still we are commanded to: (Matthew 5:17) think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. (Matthew 5:18)  For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:19)  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
 
No SUGGESTIONS here- Passover commanded!
 
(Exodus 12:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh and to Aharon in the land of Mitsrayim, saying, Exodus 12:2)This month is the beginning of months for you; it is the first month of the year for you. (Exodus 12:3)  “Speak to all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the tenth day of this month each one of them is to take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. (Exodus 12:4)  ‘And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next to his house take it according to the number of the beings, according to each man’s need you make your count for the lamb. (Exodus 12:5)  ‘Let the lamb be a perfect one, a year old male. Take it from the sheep or from the goats. (Exodus 12:6)  ‘And you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month. Then all the assembly of the congregation of Yisra’ĕl shall kill it between the evenings. (Exodus 12:7)  ‘And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it. (Exodus 12:8)  ‘And they shall eat the flesh on that night, roasted in fire – with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. (Exodus 12:9)  ‘Do not eat it raw, nor boiled at all with water, but roasted in fire, its head with its legs and its inward parts. (Exodus 12:10)  ‘And do not leave of it until morning, and what remains of it until morning you are to burn with fire. (Exodus 12:11)  ‘And this is how you eat it: your loins girded your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste.
 
Since we are grafted in- let’s obey and not get removed from the Body of Messiah!
 
It is the Passover of יהוה. (Exodus 12:12)  ‘And I shall pass through the land of Mitsrayim on that night, and shall smite all the first-born in the land of Mitsrayim, both man and beast. And on all the mighty ones of Mitsrayim I shall execute judgment. I am יהוה. (Exodus 12:13)  ‘And the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I shall pass over you, and let the plague not come on you to destroy you when I smite the land of Mitsrayim. (Exodus 12:14)  ‘And this day shall become to you a remembrance. And you shall observe it as a festival to יהוה throughout your generations – observe it as a festival, an everlasting law. (Exodus 12:15)  ‘Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. Indeed on the first day you cause leaven to cease from your houses. For whoever eats leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that being shall be cut off from Yisra’ĕl. (Exodus 12:16)  ‘And on the first day is a set-apart gathering, and on the seventh day you have a set-apart gathering. No work at all is done on them, only that which is eaten by every being, that alone is prepared by you. (Exodus 12:17)  ‘And you shall guard the Festival of Unleavened Bread, for on this same day I brought your divisions out of the land of Mitsrayim. And you shall guard this day throughout your generations, an everlasting law. (Exodus 12:18)  ‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, in the evening, you shall eat unleavened bread until the twenty-first day of the month in the evening. (Exodus 12:19)  ‘For seven days no leaven is to be found in your houses, for if anyone eats what is leavened, that same being shall be cut off from the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, whether sojourner or native of the land. (Exodus 12:20)  ‘Do not eat that which is leavened – in all your dwellings you are to eat unleavened bread.’ ” (Exodus 12:21) And Mosheh called for all the elders of Yisra’ĕl and said to them, “Go out and take lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and slaughter the Passover lamb. (Exodus 12:22)  “And you shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin, and you, none of you shall go out of the door of his house until morning. (Exodus 12:23)  “And יהוה shall pass on to smite the Mitsrites, and shall see the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, and יהוה shall pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to smite you. (Exodus 12:24)  “And you shall guard this word as a law for you and your sons, forever.
 
Did YHWH provide Himself as a Lamb? YHWH YIREH our provision seen-
 
(Genesis 22:7)  And Yitsḥaq spoke to Aḇraham his father and said, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am, my son.” And he said, “See, the fire and the wood! But where is the lamb for a burnt offering?” (Genesis 22:8)  And Aḇraham said, “My son, Elohim does provide (for) Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.” And the two of them went together. (Genesis 22:9)  And they came to the place which Elohim had commanded him, and Aḇraham built an altar there and placed the wood in order. And he bound Yitsḥaq his son and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. (Genesis 22:10)  And Aḇraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son, (Genesis 22:11) but the Messenger of יהוה called to him from the heavens and said, “Aḇraham, Aḇraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” (Genesis 22:12)  And He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy, nor touch him. For now I know that you fear Elohim, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.” (Genesis 22:13)  And Aḇraham lifted his eyes and looked and saw behind him a ram caught in a bush by its horns, and Aḇraham went and took the ram and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. (Genesis 22:14)  And Aḇraham called the name of the place, יהוה Yireh,’ as it is said to this day, “On the mountain יהוה provides.” (Genesis 22:15)  And the Messenger of יהוה called to Aḇraham a second time from the heavens, (Genesis 22:16)  and said, “By Myself I have sworn, declares יהוה, because you have done this, and have not withheld your son, your only son, (Genesis 22:17)  that I shall certainly bless you, and I shall certainly increase your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore, and let your seed possess the gate of their enemies. (Genesis 22:18)  “And in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.”
 
 
Here are our Torah Scriptures this week: Noah- Rest” (W/Passover Scripture)
 
Genesis 6:9-11:32; Exodus 12; Isaiah 54:1-55:13; 1 Peter 1:17-23
 
(Genesis 6:1)  And it came to be, when men began to increase on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, (Genesis 6:2) that the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Genesis 6:3)  And יהוה said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. He is flesh, and his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
 
Uh Oh- Fallen angels (demon alien beings) mated with women- Yahshua promised- “As in the days of Noah- so shall it be at the coming of the son of man!” This is wicked!
 
(Genesis 6:4)  The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name. (Genesis 6:5)  And יהוה saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  (Genesis 6:6)  And יהוה was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. (Genesis 6:7)  And יהוה said, “I am going to wipe off man whom I have created from the face of the earth, man and beast, creeping creature and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” (Genesis 6:8)  But Noaḥ found favor in the eyes of יהוה. (Genesis 6:9)  This is the genealogy of Noaḥ. Noaḥ was a righteous man, perfect in his generations. Noaḥ walked with Elohim. (Genesis 6:10)  And Noaḥ brought forth three sons: Shĕm, Ḥam, and Yepheth. (Genesis 6:11)  And the earth was corrupt before Elohim, and the earth was filled with violence. (Genesis 6:12)  And Elohim looked upon the earth and saw that it was corrupt – for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth – (Genesis 6:13) and Elohim said to Noaḥ, “The end of all flesh has come before me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. And see, I am going to destroy them from the earth. (Genesis 6:14)  “Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with tar. (Genesis 6:15)  “And this is how you are to make it: The length of the ark is three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. (Genesis 6:16)  “Make a window for the ark, and complete it to a cubit from above. And set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks. (See www.wyattmuseum.com) (Genesis 6:17)  “And see, I myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under the heavens – all that is on the earth is to die. (Genesis 6:18)  “And I shall establish My covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. (Genesis 6:19)  “And of all the living creatures of all flesh, two of each, you are to bring into the ark, to keep them alive with you – a male and a female. (Genesis 6:20)  “Of the birds after their kind, and of the cattle after their kind, and of all creeping creatures of the earth after their kind, two of each are to come to you, to keep them alive. (Genesis 6:21)  “As for you, take of all food that is eaten and gather it to yourself. And it shall be food for you and for them.” (Genesis 6:22)  And Noaḥ did according to all that Elohim commanded him, so he did.
 
Hear and Obey (She’mah O’ Israel) brings forth saving Instructions
 
(Genesis 7:1)  And יהוה said to Noaḥ, “Come into the ark, you and your entire household, because I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation. (Genesis 7:2)  “Of all the clean beasts take with you seven pairs, a male and his female; and of the beasts that are unclean two, a male and his female; (Genesis 7:3)  and of birds of the heavens seven pairs, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth. (Genesis 7:4)  “For after seven more days I am sending rain on the earth, forty days and forty nights, and shall wipe from the face of the earth all that stand that I created.”(Genesis 7:5)  And Noaḥ did according to all that יהוה commanded him. (Genesis 7:6)  Now Noaḥ was six hundred years old when the flood-waters were on the earth. (Genesis 7:7)  And Noaḥ and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives went into the ark because of the waters of the flood. (Genesis 7:8)  Of the clean beasts and of the beasts that are unclean, and of birds, and of all that creep on the earth, (Genesis 7:9) two by two they went into the ark to Noaḥ, male and female, as Elohim had commanded Noaḥ. (Genesis 7:10)  And it came to be after seven days that the waters of the flood were on the earth. (Genesis 7:11)  In the six hundredth year of Noaḥ’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened. (Genesis 7:12)  And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights. (Genesis 7:13)  On that same day Noaḥ and Shĕm and Ḥam and Yepheth, the sons of Noaḥ, and Noaḥ’s wife and the three wives of his sons with them, went into the ark, Genesis 7:14) they and every living creature after its kind, and every beast after its kind, and every creeping creature that creeps on the earth after its kind, and every bird after its kind, every bird of every sort. (Genesis 7:15)  And they went into the ark to Noaḥ, two by two, of all flesh in which is the breath of life. (Genesis 7:16)  And those going in, male and female of all flesh, went in as Elohim had commanded him, and יהוה shut him in. (Genesis 7:17)  And the flood was on the earth forty days, and the waters increased and lifted up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. (Genesis 7:18)  And the waters were mighty and greatly increased on the earth, and the ark moved about on the surface of the waters. (Genesis 7:19)  And the waters were exceedingly mighty on the earth, and all the high mountains under all the heavens were covered. (Genesis 7:20)  The waters became mighty, fifteen cubits upward, and the mountains were covered. (Genesis 7:21)  And all flesh died that moved on the earth – birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping creature that creeps on the earth, and all mankind. (Genesis 7:22)  All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died. (Genesis 7:23)  So He wiped off that entire stand, which were on the face of the ground – man and beast, creeping creature and bird of the heavens. And they were wiped off from the earth. And only Noaḥ was left and those with him in the ark. (Genesis 7:24)  And the waters were mighty on the earth, one hundred and fifty days.
 
Noah found grace in His eyes!
 
(Genesis 8:1)  And Elohim remembered Noaḥ, and all the beasts and all the cattle that were with him in the ark. And Elohim made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters subsided. (Genesis 8:2)  And the fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were stopped, and the rain from the heavens was withheld. (Genesis 8:3)  And the waters receded steadily from the earth, and at the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters diminished. (Genesis 8:4)  And in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month, the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. (Genesis 8:5)  And the waters decreased steadily until the tenth month. In the tenth month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains became visible. (Genesis 8:6)  And it came to be, at the end of forty days, that Noaḥ opened the window of the ark which he had made, (Genesis 8:7)  and he sent out a raven, which kept going out and turning back until the waters had dried up from the earth. (Genesis 8:8)  Then he sent out a dove from him, to see if the waters had receded from the face of the ground. (Genesis 8:9)  But the dove found no resting place for its feet and returned into the ark to him, for the waters were on the face of all the earth. So he put out his hand and took it, and pulled it into the ark to himself. (Genesis 8:10)  And he waited yet another seven days, and again he sent the dove out from the ark. (Genesis 8:11)  And the dove came to him in the evening, and see, a freshly plucked olive leaf was in its mouth. And Noaḥ knew that the waters had receded from the earth. (Genesis 8:12)  And he waited yet another seven days and sent out the dove, which did not return to him again. (Genesis 8:13)  And it came to be in the six hundred and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month that the waters were dried up from the earth. And Noaḥ removed the covering of the ark and looked, and saw the surface of the ground was dry. (Genesis 8:14)  And in the second month, on the twenty-seventh day of the month, the earth was dry. (Genesis 8:15)  And Elohim spoke to Noaḥ, saying, (Genesis 8:16) “Go out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and your sons’ wives with you. (Genesis 8:17)  “Bring out with you every living creature of all flesh that is with you: of birds, of cattle and all creeping creatures that creep on the earth. And let them teem on the earth and bear and increase on the earth.” (Genesis 8:18)  So Noaḥ went out, and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives with him, (Genesis 8:19) every beast, every creeping creature, and every bird, whatever creeps on the earth, according to their kinds, went out of the ark. (Genesis 8:20)  And Noaḥ built an altar to יהוה, and took of every clean beast and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. (Genesis 8:21)  And יהוה smelled a soothing fragrance, and יהוה said in His heart, “Never again shall I curse the ground because of man, although the inclination of man’s heart is evil from his youth, and never again smite all living creatures, as I have done, (Genesis 8:22) as long as the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.”
 
Don’t eat blood unless you want to be guaranteed to be removed from Life everlasting!
 
(Genesis 9:1)  And Elohim blessed Noaḥ and his sons, and said to them, “Bear fruit and increase, and fill the earth. (Genesis 9:2)  “And the fear of you and the dread of you is on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the heavens, on all that creeps on the ground, and on all the fish of the sea – into your hand they have been given. (Genesis 9:3)  “Every moving creature that lives is food for you. I have given you all, as I gave the green plants. (Genesis 9:4)  “But do not eat flesh with its life, its blood. (Genesis 9:5)  “But only your blood for your lives I require, from the hand of every beast I require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man’s brother I require the life of man. (Genesis 9:6)  “Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood is shed, for in the image of Elohim has He made man. (Genesis 9:7)  “As for you, bear fruit and increase, bring forth teemingly in the earth and increase in it.” (Genesis 9:8)  And Elohim spoke to Noaḥ and to his sons with him, saying, (Genesis 9:9) “And I, see, I establish My covenant with you and with your seed after you, (Genesis 9:10) and with every living creature that is with you: of the birds, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you, of all that go out of the ark, every beast of the earth. (Genesis 9:11)  “And I shall establish my covenant with you, and never again is all flesh cut off by the waters of the flood, and never again is there a flood to destroy the earth.” (Genesis 9:12)  And Elohim said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for all generations to come: (Genesis 9:13)I shall set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. (Genesis 9:14)  “And it shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud, (Genesis 9:15)  and I shall remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh, and never again let the waters become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9:16)  “And the rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I shall see it, to remember the everlasting covenant between Elohim and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” (Genesis 9:17)  And Elohim said to Noaḥ, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth.” (Genesis 9:18)  And the sons of Noaḥ who went out of the ark were Shĕm and Ḥam and Yepheth. And Ḥam was the father of Kenaʽan. (Genesis 9:19) these three were the sons of Noaḥ, and all the earth was overspread from them. (Genesis 9:20)  And Noaḥ, a man of the soil, began and planted a vineyard. (Genesis 9:21)  And he drank of the wine and was drunk, and became uncovered in his tent. (Genesis 9:22)  And Ḥam, the father of Kenaʽan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside. (Genesis 9:23)  So Shĕm and Yepheth took a garment, laid it on both their shoulders, and went backward and covered the nakedness of their father, but their faces were turned away, and they did not see their father’s nakedness. (Genesis 9:24)  And Noaḥ awoke from his wine, and he knew what his younger son had done to him, (Genesis 9:25) and he said, “Cursed is Kenaʽan, let him become a servant of servants to his brothers.” (Genesis 9:26)  And he said, “Blessed be יהוה, the Elohim of Shĕm, and let Kenaʽan become his servant. (Genesis 9:27)  “Let Elohim enlarge Yepheth, and let him dwell in the tents of Shĕm. And let Kenaʽan become his servant.” (Genesis 9:28)  And Noaḥ lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. (Genesis 9:29)  So all the days of Noaḥ were nine hundred and fifty years, and he died.
 
Self Exaltation – Nimrod- Beware Loved One
 
 (Genesis 10:1)  And this is the genealogy of the sons of Noaḥ: Shĕm, Ḥam, and Yepheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. (Genesis 10:2)  The sons of Yepheth: Gomer, and Maḡoḡ, and Maḏai, and Yawan, and Tuḇal, and Mesheḵ, and Tiras. (Genesis 10:3)  And the sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Toḡarmah. (Genesis 10:4)  And the sons of Yawan: Elishah and Tarshish, Kittim and Doḏanim. (Genesis 10:5) from these the coastland peoples of the nations were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their clans, into their nations. (Genesis 10:6)  And the sons of Ḥam: Kush, and Mitsrayim, and Put, and Kenaʽan. (Genesis 10:7) and the sons of Kush: Seḇa, and Ḥawilah, and Saḇtah, and Raʽmah, and Saḇteḵa. And the sons of Raʽmah: Sheḇa and Deḏan. (Genesis 10:8) And Kush brought forth Nimroḏ, he began to be a mighty one on the earth. (Genesis 10:9)  He was a mighty hunter before יהוה, therefore it is said, “Like Nimroḏ the mighty hunter before יהוה.” (Genesis 10:10)  And the beginning of his reign was Baḇel, and Ereḵ, and Akkaḏ, and Kalnĕh, in the land of Shinʽar. (Genesis 10:11) from that land he went to Ashshur and built Ninewĕh, and Reḥoḇoth Ir, and Kelaḥ, (Genesis 10:12) and Resen between Ninewĕh and Kelaḥ, the great city. (Genesis 10:13)  And Mitsrayim brought forth Luḏim, and Anamim, and Lehaḇim, and Naphtuḥim, (Genesis 10:14) and Pathrusim, and Kasluḥim, from whom came the Philistines and Kaphtorim. (Genesis 10:15)  And Kenaʽan brought forth Tsiḏon his first-born, and Ḥĕth, (Genesis 10:16) and the Yeḇusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite, (Genesis 10:17) and the Ḥiwwite, and the Arqite, and the Sinite, (Genesis 10:18) and the Arwaḏite, and the Tsemarite, and the Ḥamathite. And afterward the clans of the Kenaʽanites were spread abroad. (Note: these are the five cities of the plains that were destroyed by brimstone-) (Genesis 10:19)  And the border of the Kenaʽanites was from Tsiḏon as you go toward Gerar, as far as Azzah, as you go toward Seḏom, and Amorah, and Aḏmah, and Tseḇoyim, as far as Lasha. (Genesis 10:20)  These were the sons of Ḥam, according to their clans, according to their languages, in their lands, in their nations. (Genesis 10:21)  And also to Shĕm, the father of all the children of Ěḇer, the brother of Yepheth the elder, children were born. (Genesis 10:22)  The sons of Shĕm: Ěylam, and Asshur, and Arpaḵshaḏ, and Luḏ, and Aram. (Genesis 10:23)  And the sons of Aram: Uts, and Ḥul, and Gether, and Mash. (Genesis 10:24)  And Arpaḵshaḏ brought forth Shelaḥ, and Shelaḥ brought forth Ěḇer. (Genesis 10:25)  And to Ěḇer were born two sons, the name of one was Peleḡ, for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Yoqtan. (Genesis 10:26)  And Yoqtan brought forth Almoḏaḏ, and Sheleph, and Ḥatsarmaweth, and Yeraḥ, (Genesis 10:27) and Haḏoram, and Uzal, and Diqlah, (Genesis 10:28) and Oḇal, and Aḇima’ĕl, and Sheḇa, (Genesis 10:29) and Ophir, and Ḥawilah, and Yoḇaḇ. All these were sons of Yoqtan. (Genesis 10:30)  And their dwelling place was from Mĕysha as you go toward Sephar, a mountain of the east. (Genesis 10:31)  These were the sons of Shĕm, according to their clans, according to their languages, in their lands, according to their nations. (Genesis 10:32)  These were the clans of the sons of Noaḥ, according to their generations, in their nations. And from these the nations were divided on the earth after the flood.
 
Scattered and confused for disobedience
 
(Genesis 11:1)  And all the earth had one language1 and one speech. Footnote: 1Hebrew lip (Genesis 11:2) And it came to be, as they set out from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinʽar1, and they dwelt there. Footnote: 1Earlier name for Baḇel (Genesis 11:3) And they said to each other, “Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” And they had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar. (Genesis 11:4)  And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens, and make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered over all the face of the earth.” (Genesis 11:5)  Then יהוה came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. (Genesis 11:6)  And יהוה said, “Look, they are one people and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do! And now, they are not going to be withheld from doing whatever they plan to do. (Genesis 11:7)  “Come, let Us go there and confuse their language, so that they do not understand one another’s speech.” (Genesis 11:8)  And יהוה scattered them from there, over the face of all the earth and they left off building the city. (Genesis 11:9)  That is why its name was called Baḇel 1, because there יהוה confused the language of all the earth, and from there יהוה scattered them over the face of all the earth. Footnote: 1 Baḇel is derived from a verb which means “to confuse". (Genesis 11:10)  This is the genealogy of Shĕm: Shĕm was a hundred years old and brought forth Arpaḵshaḏ, two years after the flood. (Genesis 11:11)  And after he brought forth Arpaḵshaḏ, Shĕm lived five hundred years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:12)  And Arpaḵshaḏ lived thirty-five years, and brought forth Shelaḥ. (Genesis 11:13)  And after he brought forth Shelaḥ, Arpaḵshaḏ lived four hundred and three years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:14)  And Shelaḥ lived thirty years, and brought forth Ěḇer. (Genesis 11:15)  And after he brought forth Ěḇer, Shelaḥ lived four hundred and three years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:16)  And Ěḇer lived thirty-four years, and brought forth Peleḡ. (Genesis 11:17)  And after he brought forth Peleḡ, Ěḇer lived four hundred and thirty years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:18)  And Peleḡ lived thirty years, and brought forth Reʽu. (Genesis 11:19) And after he brought forth Reʽu, Peleḡ lived two hundred and nine years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:20)  And Reʽu lived thirty-two years, and brought forth Seruḡ. (Genesis 11:21)  And after he brought forth Seruḡ, Reʽu lived two hundred and seven years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:22)  And Seruḡ lived thirty years, and brought forth Naḥor. (Genesis 11:23)  And after he brought forth Naḥor, Seruḡ lived two hundred years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:24)  And Naḥor lived twenty-nine years, and brought forth Teraḥ. (Genesis 11:25)  And after he brought forth Teraḥ, Naḥor lived one hundred and nineteen years, and brought forth sons and daughters. (Genesis 11:26)  And Teraḥ lived seventy years, and brought forth Aḇram, Naḥor, and Haran. (Genesis 11:27)  And this is the genealogy of Teraḥ: Teraḥ brought forth Aḇram, Naḥor, and Haran. And Haran brought forth Lot. (Genesis 11:28)  And Haran died before his father Teraḥ in the land of his birth, in Ur of the Chaldeans. (Genesis 11:29)  And Aḇram and Naḥor took wives: the name of Aḇram’s wife was Sarai, and the name of Naḥor’s wife, Milkah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milkah and the father of Yiskah. (Genesis 11:30)  And Sarai was barren, she had no child. (Genesis 11:31)  And Teraḥ took his son Aḇram and his grandson Lot, son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, his son Aḇram’s wife, and they went out with them from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to the land of Kenaʽan. And they came to Ḥaran and dwelt there. (Genesis 11:32)  And the days of Teraḥ came to be two hundred and five years, and Teraḥ died in Ḥaran.
 
YHWH our redeemer- In the beginning was the word; the word was with YHWH and was…  
 
(Isaiah 54:1)  “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the deserted one are more than the children of the married woman,” said יהוה. (Isaiah 54:2)  “Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not. Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. (Isaiah 54:3)  “For you shall break forth to the right and to the left, and your seed inherit the nations, and make the deserted cities inhabited. (Isaiah 54:4)  “Do not fear, for you shall not be put to shame, nor hurt, you shall not be humiliated. For the shame of your youth you shall forget, and not remember the reproach of your widowhood any more. (Isaiah 54:5)  “For your Maker is your husband, יהוה of hosts is His Name, and the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl is your Redeemer. He is called the Elohim of all the earth. (Isaiah 54:6)  “For יהוה has called you like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when you were refused,” declares your Elohim. (Isaiah 54:7)  “For a little while I have forsaken you, but with great compassion I shall gather you. (Isaiah 54:8)  “In an overflow of wrath I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I shall have compassion on you,” said יהוה, your Redeemer. (Isaiah 54:9)  “For this is the waters of Noaḥ to Me, in that I have sworn that the waters of Noaḥ would never again cover the earth, so have I sworn not to be wroth with you, nor to rebuke you. (Isaiah 54:10)  “For though the mountains be removed and the hills be shaken, my kindness is not removed from you, nor is my covenant of peace shaken,” said יהוה, who has compassion on you. (Isaiah 54:11)  “O you afflicted one, tossed with storm, and not comforted, see, I am setting your stones in antimony, and shall lay your foundations with sapphires, (Isaiah 54:12) and shall make your battlements of rubies, your gates of crystal, and all your walls of precious stones, (Isaiah 54:13) and all your children taught by יהוה, and the peace of your children great. (Isaiah 54:14)  “In righteousness you shall be established – far from oppression, for you shall not fear, and far from ruin, for it does not come near you. (Isaiah 54:15)  “See, they shall indeed assemble, but not because of me. Whoever shall assemble against you falls for your sake! (Isaiah 54:16)  “See, I myself have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work. And I have created the waster to destroy.
 
(Isaiah 54:17)  “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which raises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from me,” declares יהוה. (Isaiah 55:1)  “Oh everyone who thirsts, come to the waters. And you who have no silver, come, buy and eat. Come; buy wine and milk without silver and without price. (Isaiah 55:2)  “Why do you weigh out silver for what is not bread, and your labor for what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and let your being delight itself in fatness. (Isaiah 55:3)  “Incline your ear, and come to me. Hear, so that your being lives. And let me make an everlasting covenant with you, the trustworthy kindnesses of Dawiḏ. (Isaiah 55:4)  “See, I have given Him as a witness to the people, a Leader and a Commander for the people. (Isaiah 55:5)  “See, a nation you do not know you shall call, and a nation who does not know you run to you, because of יהוה your Elohim, and the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl, for He has adorned you.” (Isaiah 55:6)  Seek יהוה while He is to be found, call on Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:7)  Let the wrong forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts. Let him return to יהוה, who has compassion on him, and to our Elohim, for He pardons much. (Isaiah 55:8)  “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares יהוה. (Isaiah 55:9)  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:10)  “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, (Isaiah 55:11) so is My Word that goes forth from My mouth – it does not return to Me empty, but shall do what I please, and shall certainly accomplish what I sent it for. (Isaiah 55:12)  “For with joy you go out, and with peace you are brought in – the mountains and the hills break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field clap the hands. (Isaiah 55:13)  “Instead of the thorn the cypress comes up, and instead of the nettle the myrtle comes up. And it shall be to יהוה for a name, for an everlasting sign which is not cut off.”
 
Our Passover Lamb Reigns!
 
(1 Peter 3:18)  Because even Messiah once suffered for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to Elohim,1 having been put to death indeed in flesh but made alive in the Spirit, Footnote: 1 Romans 5:18. (1 Peter 3:19)  in which also He went and proclaimed unto the spirits in prison, (1 Peter 3:20)  who were disobedient at one time when the patience of Elohim waited in the days of Noaḥ, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight beings, were saved through water, (1 Peter 3:21)  which figure now also saves us: immersion – not a putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward Elohim – through the resurrection of יהושע Messiah, (1 Peter 3:22)  who, having gone into heaven, is at the right hand of Elohim, messengers and authorities and powers having been subjected to Him.
 
 
Loved One, here is how we shall have victory (or not) in these fiery trials approaching planet earth-Rev 12:11) “And they overcame him (hasatan) because of the Blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their witness (Confession- testimony it is actually what we live and what we speak), and they did not love their lives to the death. Please Loved One; understand that doctrine of Yahshua is DOING, not understanding mentally only. Not believing only; this is derived from Greek culture but DOING which is from Hebrew culture. We apply the blood of the LAMB to our spirit, souls, and bodies- applying His blood over us and our loved ones and homes. His blood has the same power it did on that first Passover! Note: (James 2:19) you believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! Saying we believe won’t make us Israel His chosen treasure- but doing shows our love for Him! With that reminder – Have a blessed Passover and please, please- Do yourself a favor and stay away from Easter eggs.-hehe (Revelation 3:5)  He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Let’s remain grafted in by choosing a life of love- OBEDIENCE!
 
 
Shalom to your home Loved One,
 
 Thurston
 
 
 
Continued from Page 1…Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes who are still scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)
 
Let’s look once again together; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and from here forward!) Ten men (Ten tribes scattered) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1John 4:22.