Some trust in chariots and some trust in horses--but we trust in the name (Relationship) of YHWH! Shabbat Shalom Loved Ones Torah Bible Study!

Friday, August 28, 2015 TM

August 29, 2015                                           
                      
Shabbat Shalom Loved One!
 
This study is attached for ease of print and study also available at the Shabbat Shalom website below. YHWH is restoring all things and that includes us who were once DRY BONES!  Mighty is He whose mercy endures forever! All who call on His name will be delivered! Why are we on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox? For me it is about restoration of all things- explanation is continued at end of this week’s study…
 
 
Today I feel an urgent call again to remind us of our dire need for RELATIONSHIP with our King and our Loved Ones! Once again Yahweh’s message to me is to talk about intimacy with you Loved One! We MUST remain in Him and He (the Word) MUST remain in us. We are here to produce fruit- even if it becomes as a fiery furnace- as mighty is our Master! It is important to learn (Best we can) His name- and call on it---some trust in money, (It has become their source or god) some trust in power, fame, etc. —but we will trust in the name of our Elohim—so one of the names I believe would do us well to use is Yahushua---or also called Yahshua.  (John 15:5) “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who stays (abides) in me, and I in him, he bears much fruit. Because without me you are able to do naught! (John 15:6)  “If anyone does not stay (abide/remain) in me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up. And they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:7)  “If you stay (abide/remain) in me, and My Words stay (abide/remain) in you, you shall ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:8)  In this My Father is esteemed, that you bear much fruit, and you shall be my taught ones. (John 15:9)  “As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you. Stay in my love. (John 15:10)  “If you guard (keep-obey) my commands, you shall stay in my love, 1 even as I have guarded (keep-obey) My Father’s commands and stay in His love. Footnote: See 14:15. (John 15:11)  “These words I have spoken to you, so that my joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete. (John 15:12)  “This is my command, that you love one another, as I have loved you.1 Footnote: 1 See 13:34, 15:17.
 
Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing before You, O יהוה, my rock and my redeemer. Psalms 20:1 יהוה does answer you in the day of distress! The Name of the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ does set you on high! Psalms 20:2 He does send you help from the set-apart place, and does uphold you from Tsiyon! Psalms 20:3 He does remember all your offerings, and does accept your burnt offering! Selah. Psalms 20:4 He does give you according to your heart, and fills all your plans! Psalms 20:5 We sing of Your deliverance, And in the Name of our Elohim we set up a banner! יהוה does fill all your requests! Psalms 20:6 Now I know that יהוה shall save His Anointed; He answers him from His set-apart heavens with the saving might of His right hand. Psalms 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, but we remember the Name of יהוה our Elohim. Psalms 20:8 they, they have bowed down and fallen; But we have risen and are established. Psalms 20:9 Save, יהוה! Let the Sovereign answer us in the day we call.
 
Our DELIVERER is coming---our deliverer is standing by!
 
Psalms 27:1 יהוה is my light and my deliverance; whom should I fear? יהוה is the refuge of my life; Whom should I dread? Psalms 27:2 When evil-doers come against me To eat up my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they shall stumble and fall. Psalms 27:3 Though an army encamps against me, My heart does not fear; Though battle comes up against me, even then I would be trusting. Psalms 27:4 One matter I asked of יהוה – this I seek: to dwell in the House of יהוה all the days of my life, to see the pleasantness of יהוה, and to inquire in His Hĕḵal (Temple). Psalms 27:5 For in the day of evil He hides me in His booth; in the covering of His Tent He hides me; on a rock He raises me up. Psalms 27:6 And now my head is lifted up above my enemies all around me; and I offer in His Tent with shouts of joy; I sing, yea, I sing praises to יהוה. Psalms 27:7 Hear, O יהוה, when I cry with my voice! And show me favor, and answer me. Psalms 27:8 To my heart You have said, “Seek My face.” Your face, יהוה, I seek. Psalms 27:9 Do not hide Your face from me; do not turn your servant away in displeasure; You have been my help; do not leave me nor forsake me, O Elohim of my deliverance. Psalms 27:10 When my father and my mother have forsaken me, then יהוה does take me in. Psalms 27:11 Teach me Your way, O יהוה, and lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. Psalms 27:12 Do not give me over to the desire of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and they breathe out cruelty to me. Psalms 27:13 What if I had not believed to see the goodness of יהוה in the land of the living! Psalms 27:14 Wait on יהוה, be strong, and let Him strengthen your heart! Wait, I say, on יהוה!
 
How to get our prayers answered according to Scripture- EVERY TIME! We must agree with what He has spoken and is speaking to us today! Anything else out of our mouths (especially the facts if they don’t agree with Him) is evil in His sight- much like the 10 spies report of the facts that we were like grasshoppers before the giants- in our eyes and theirs. This is critical that we know and understand this- in these days. We must learn to give thanks and praise Him no matter how the “Facts” appear! We will now learn to walk in His love! (This is what proves we belong to Him) So many of us have been deceived into thinking it is how well and how much we know Torah but Yahshua assures us:  (John 13:35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if you love one another.
 
Read these Scriptures again and consider them carefully. They obviously work as Yahshua promised they would accomplish the purpose for which they were sent! There are two sets of Scriptures that come to mind--(Mark 11:22) And Yahshua answering, said to them, “Have belief (faith, trust) in Elohim. (Mark 11:23) “For truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says, shall be done, he shall have whatever he says. (Mark 11:24) “Because of this I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. (Mark 11:25) “And whenever you stand praying, if you hold whatever against anyone, forgive, so that your Father in the heavens shall also forgive you your trespasses. So what we say and give thanks for continually! Stop asking and start thanking Him- continually who continues to ask for what he already has?

AND why we are absolutely convinced we have this petition as we all know He loves to be brought to remembrance (Of His promise)! He says in Isaiah "Put me to remembrance- let us reason together- here's the Scripture: (Isaiah 1:18) “Come now, and let us reason together,” says YHWH “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 43:26) Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou that thou maybe justified. (1 John 5:13) I have written this to you who believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim (Yahshua- Yeshua etc.), so that you know that you possess everlasting life, and so that you believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim. (1 John 5:14) And this is the boldness that we have in Him, that if we ask whatever according to His desire, He hears us. (1 John 5:15) And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. Hallelu-YAH- STAND dear brothers and sisters- giving thanks and praise no matter how lost the storm in your face makes you see/think etc. - that is only the enemy trying to steal the word that is planted. This opposition is guaranteed- why would we not expect it? Keep planting and watering based on the TRUTH that will never pass away- The WORD made flesh who dwelt among us and do not be disheartened by the storms from the facts of giants in the land, facts are temporal and seen, but what is unseen is eternal- heaven and earth will indeed pass away but YHWH's word will never pass away- He cannot lie. Loved One- THIS IS GOOD NEWS- our prayers will be answered based on our thanksgivings--hey- what would we do if we REALLY believed our prayers were already answered even as we asked as we are promised above? (This is a question Yahshua asked me way back in 1993. He answered Himself as I’ve written below!) Here’s His answer for me; “You would give thanks, praising me and dancing a jig before me!” Then I understood: Do this continually- until the things that are subject to change (FACTS) are changed (manifest physically in our realm) to what we desire and proclaim! (We DECLARE or proclaim by speaking agreement as all His promises are YES and Amen or so be it)

Rejoice- Again I say- Rejoice! Hey if we are uncomfortable worshiping and dancing before Him now with surrendered raised hands, how would we ever be comfortable in the Kingdom? How will we worship Him when it looks as though things are hopeless? We must draw near NOW and become OVERCOMERS Loved One!

So it is our special time to discuss what Father wanted us to consider today. So many world changing expectations, storms and troubles approaching our age loved one. Ranging from limited nuclear exchange in Middle East with Israel and Iran; to parting of our land as Israel is parted, floods, wars, oceans and poles shifting, raging tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, financial collapse, fallen angels of Genesis 6:4 (aliens?) and the list continues. What are we expected do loved one? Yah help me make this crystal clear: WE FEAR NOT! If you and I draw close to our King and coming Messiah, listen to what He says to do and do that- don’t get drawn into fear and frantic preparations of others unless you prepare based on what He says and you do that in absolute PEACE- SHALOM! He wants us to remain in Him; to become intimate with and in Him! Then we can then ask what we wish and it SHALL be given us! I shared this teaching some time ago but it is a very timely and excellent study by Tiffany Ann Lewis on the very topic I was told to address, I hope you enjoy as much as I did!  
 
                                                                 Tiffany Ann Lewis:  
                                                     "Knowing Yahweh" - A Love Story

I recently had the privilege of ministering at a women's conference which had the title and goal of: Just To Know Him. The last night of the conference was one of the most amazing nights of worship, in a corporate setting, I have ever experienced. As the Lord was knocking at the door in the Spirit asking to come in and sup with us, a prophetic song came forth. He said that in the same way that we long for Him He longs for us. As much as we desire more of Him, He desires more of us. As we long to lay our head on His breast, He longs to lay His head on ours. As we long to know Him, He longs to know us. The experience left me longing for the Lord even days after I had returned home. Unfortunately, the process of catching up after being away was stealing any serious time for me to be alone with Him. However, as He revealed at the meeting, my longing is His longing. Therefore, He used a different method of communion and came to visit me in my sleep.

The Dream - a Love Story
The dream was a love story that was so remarkable that I struggle to find words adequate to convey it to you. Simply said, I was the direct object of the Beloved's affection and attention and He was the direct object of mine. We were constantly gazing into one another's eyes; we couldn't bear to be apart.

Throughout the dream the scenes changed dramatically from the home, to the office, to the market place, and even to the mountains. These quick changes symbolized not just the different seasons of life to me but even the different seasons of the day. Though life was moving on at an incredible pace and the scenes were changing quickly, one thing stayed consistent...we couldn't take our eyes off of each other. We would try to part and move on with the tasks at hand, but the heartache was agonizing and we quickly ran to the embrace once again.

I heard Song of Solomon 4:9 in my ear: "You have ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; you have ravished my heart with one look of your eyes..." To say that my heart was ravished would be a tremendous understatement. It makes sense; after all, my Beloved is the Lord Yahshua (Jesus), my glorious knight in shining armor who rides on a white horse wearing a robe dipped in blood. But that's not what the Lord wanted me to see. He wanted me to see the look in HIS eye and see that HIS heart was ravished by meIn Hebrew, the phrase "ravished my heart" is just one word: heart. However here, "heart" is in a form which means to encourage, making the heart beat faster (Strong's #3823 in the piel form). Think about that for a moment. When the Creator of the universe looks into your eyes, it encourages Him and makes His heart beat faster!

Round and round the dream went as if we were dancing through life (symbolic of the changing scenes) when suddenly the dream changed dramatically and tremendous fear invaded my heart. An enemy came onto the scene threatening to kill, rob, and destroy me. With the fierceness of His namesake, the Lion of Judah sprang into action shielding me from the attack. As the two fought over me, deep wounds were appearing on my Beloved as "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities..." (Isaiah 53:5a). I screamed and tried to pull Him away, begging Him to stop so we could run away and be safe. In the midst of the battle, He turned to me fiercely yet tenderly and I saw the vehement flame of love burning in His eyes (see Song of Solomon 8:6). In that breathtaking moment, I understood John 15:13 as never before because I experienced the look in His eye: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." Selah.

Intimacy
They say that the eye is the window of the soul. While that phrase is not expressly found in the Bible, the concept is; "The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light" (Matthew 6:22 NASB). Throughout the Bible the eye is defined not only as the physical organ providing sight, but it is also used as the spiritual source of sight and perception. The Hebrew word for eye is 'ayin (pronounced ah-yin; Strong's #5869). 'Ayin is also the name of the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The 'ayin has the ancient pictograph of an eye, thus the sages say the Hebrew letter 'ayin represents sight and insight. Are you still with me? I hope so because there is a reason I gave you that quick crash course on Hebrew that is related to knowing Him. Let me explain.
As I mentioned at the beginning, the Lord Yahshua sang prophetically to us that just as we want to know Him – He wants to know us. The Apostle Sha’ul (Paul) confessed, "...I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Yahshua (Jesus) my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ" (Philippians 3:8). What does it mean to "know" the only true Elohim, to know Him and the power of His resurrection?
The Hebrew word meaning "know" which is equivalent to that found in Philippians is yada' (pronounced ya-dah'; Strong's #3045). Yada' means: to know, to perceive, to recognize, to be acquainted with, and to know intimately; for example, "...Adam knew [yada'] Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain..." (Genesis 4:1). I'm sure some warning bells just went off, therefore, please allow me to use the well-coined phrase, Intimacy means "into me see."

A key component to knowing Yahweh is allowing Him to know you.

Yahshua Doesn't Want Us to Hide from Him but Rather to Hide In Him. Humanity was created to walk naked and unashamed before its Creator. Therefore, since Yahweh uses the natural to reveal the spiritual, I believe that part of knowing Yahweh and becoming intimately acquainted with Yahweh requires a type of spiritual nakedness. Part of knowing Yahweh is allowing Him to know you and not hiding your feelings and your failings from Him. We read in Genesis that after Adam and his wife ate the forbidden fruit their eyes were opened, so they made coverings for themselves out of fig leaves in order to hide their nakedness. In the cool of the day Yahweh came walking in the garden. Being afraid they hid themselves from their Creator. That's what sin does in our life: It brings us shame and fear, causing us to hide from Yahweh.

Yahweh called out and said, "Where are you?" (Genesis 3:9b). Did Yahweh not know where Adam was? He is omniscient. He is the LORD Yahweh of knowledge (El de'ot Adonai). He knows all persons and things. He knows the hearts of men – all that they say, all they think, and all they do – yet He called out asking, "Where are you?" They needed to come out of hiding so that Yahweh could divinely provide for them what they needed, a blood covering of skin.

The Bible is eternal, and its every word applies to every individual, under all conditions, at all times. Thus this is Yahweh's perpetual call to everyone everywhere in the world, calling to us all to come out and be clothed with Messiah. Yahshua doesn't want us to hide from Him but rather to hide IN Him.

It may be hard to say to Yahshua that you feel forsaken, disappointed, or even angry because of the circumstance that you are in now. It may be even harder to tell Him about some jealousy, hatred, or habit that you have. You may be afraid He will reject you, so you keep it bottled up inside. The problem is when we hide our heart, we hide it from Him. The Lord is not asking that we be perfect, He's just asking us to open up to Him. As we do, He will give us hope when we are hopeless. He will strengthen us when we are weak, He will deliver us from our strongholds, and He will heal us when we are hurt. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

Yahshua is Knocking at the Door of Your Heart – Will You Open the Door and Know Yahweh? “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me.”  Revelation 3:20

In closing, let's take a look at the Hebrew letters of the word for "know" – yada'. Because all Hebrew letters have pictographs they paint a spiritual picture which I believe will bring this revelation to another level of understanding. Yada' is created with the yud, the dalet, and the 'ayin. The yud is a picture of a hand and represents power. The dalet is a door representing an opening or portal. The 'ayin, as we already learned, is an eye representing physical as well as intellectual sight and experience. By looking at the pictographs we can see that knowing or knowledge (yada) paints a beautiful picture of a hand (yud) opening the door (dalet) to an eye-to-eye ('ayin) encounter receiving spiritual enlightenment through the experience.
Yahshua is knocking at the door of your heart, in the Spirit, and wants to know you as you desire to know Him. It all begins when we put our hand to the door. Will you open the door and know Yahweh? Amen and Amen.
I love this and have shared several times before: Tiffany Ann Lewis Dancing with the Flame of the Lord Ministries
 
 
Okay, continuing this week’s study loved one, here is the Scripture about this intimacy I was shown and its intended results for us; (John 15:1) “I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. (John 15:2)  “Every branch in me that bears no fruit He takes away. And every branch that bears fruit He prunes, so that it bears more fruit. (John 15:3)  “You are already clean because of the Word which I have spoken to you. (John 15:4)  “Stay (remain; abide) in me, and I stay (remain; abide) in you. The branch is unable to bear fruit of itself unless it stays in the vine; so neither you, unless you stay in me. (John 15:5) “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who stays (remains; abides) in me, and I in him, he bears much fruit. Because without me you are able to do naught! (John 15:6)  “If anyone does not stay (remain; abide) in me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up. And they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:7)  “If you stay (remain; abide) in me, and my Words stay (remain; abide) in you, you shall ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:8)  “In this My Father is esteemed, that you bear much fruit, and you shall be my taught ones. (John 15:9)  “As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you. Stay (remain; abide) in my love. (John 15:10)  If you guard my commands, you shall stay (remain; abide) in my love, 1 even as I have guarded My Father’s commands and stay (remain; abide) in His love. Footnote: 1 See 14:15. (John 15:11)  “These words I have spoken to you, so that my joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete.
 
Lastly, we will address the real and hidden issue that would have the power to keep us from remaining in Him, the TRUE VINE. (1) His words must stay in us- we are not allowed to speak facts of the storm or evil report- we must agree with Yahshua; (2) We must stay in Him by obeying Him and His commands- we are not allowed to stay in pagan rituals and evil habits/works- it is called REPENT! (3) We are not allowed to NOT forgive others as there is only one Torah (Law) giver and one Judge- if we do not obey and forgive others whether they deserve forgiveness or not, we will not be forgiven- period. Ummmm- that means we will have failed and be destined to HELL loved one! Not an optimal forever destination.  This is HOW we are commanded to pray:
 
(Matthew 6:5)  “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the congregations and on the corners of the streets, to be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have their reward. (Matthew 6:6)  “But you, when you pray, go into your room, and having shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place. And your Father who sees in secret shall reward you openly. (Matthew 6:7)  “And when praying, do not keep on babbling like the gentiles. For they think that they shall be heard for their many words. (Matthew 6:8)  “Therefore do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him. (Matthew 6:9)  “This, then, is the way you should pray: ‘Our Father who is in the heavens, let Your Name be set-apart, (Matthew 6:10) let your reign come, let your desire be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:11) ‘Give us today our daily bread. (Matthew 6:12)  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (Matthew 6:13)  And do not lead us into trial, 1 but deliver us from the wicked one – because yours is the reign and the power and the esteem, forever. Amĕn.’ Footnote: 1 See 26:41. (Matthew 6:14) For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father shall also forgive you. (Matthew 6:15)  But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither shall your Father forgive your trespasses.
 
Bless and we do not curse- remember we are not allowed to sit in the Judgment Seat!
 
(Matthew 5:43)  “You heard that it was said, 1 ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ Footnote: 1Hate your enemy was “said,” not “written.” (Matthew 5:44)  “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those insulting you and persecuting you, (Matthew 5:45)  so that you become sons of your Father in the heavens. Because He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.1 Footnote: 1 Luke. 6:35, Acts 14:16-17. (Matthew 5:46)  “If you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are the tax collectors not doing the same too?
 
(Luke 6:26)  Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! In the same manner did their fathers to the false prophets. (Luke 6:27)  But I say unto you that hear, love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, (Luke 6:28) bless them that curse you, pray for them that despitefully use you.
 
We bless and curse not as that allows Yahshua’s Kingdom to reign- when we curse for a curse we are allowing hasatan to reign in our lives! With that primary thought embedded in our thinking, we turn our hearts and minds to our Torah (Instructions)!
 
Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures: Pekudey “Accounts”
Exodus 38:21-40:38; 1 Kings 7:40-8:21; 2 Corinthians 3:7-18; Revelation 15:5-8
 
He needs our Temples clean and in order for His dwelling Place Loved One
(Exodus 38:21)  These were the appointments of the Dwelling Place, the Dwelling Place of the Witness, which was appointed by the command of Mosheh, for the service of the Lĕwites, by the hand of Ithamar, son of Aharon the priest. (Exodus 39:1)  And of the blue and purple and scarlet material they made woven garments, to do service in the set-apart place. And they made the set-apart garments which were for Aharon, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:2)  And he made the shoulder garment of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and of fine woven linen. (Exodus 39:3)  And they beat out sheets of gold and cut it into threads, to work it in with the blue and purple and scarlet material, and the fine linen, the work of a skilled workman. (Exodus 39:4)  They made shoulder pieces for it to join it- it was joined at its two edges. (Exodus 39:5)  And the embroidered band of his shoulder garment that was on it was of the same work of gold, and blue and purple and scarlet material, and of fine woven linen, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:6)  And they made the shoham stones, set in plated work of gold, engraved as signets are engraved, according to the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl. (Exodus 39:7)  And he put them on the shoulders of the shoulder garment, stones of remembrance for the sons of Yisra’ĕl, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:8)  And he made the breastplate, a work of a skilled workman, like the work of the shoulder garment, of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and of fine woven linen. (Exodus 39:9)  It was square they made the breastplate double, its length a span, its width a span, doubled. (Exodus 39:10)  And they filled it with four rows of stones: a row of ruby, a topaz, and an emerald was the first row; (Exodus 39:11) and the second row a turquoise, a sapphire, and a diamond; (Exodus 39:12) and the third row a jacinth, an agate, and an amethyst; (Exodus 39:13) and the fourth row a beryl, a shoham, and a jasper – set in plated work of gold in their settings. (Exodus 39:14)  And the stones were according to the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl, twelve according to their names, engraved like a signet, each one with its own name according to the twelve tribes. (Exodus 39:15)  And they made braided chains of corded work for the breastplate at the ends, of clean gold. (Exodus 39:16)  And they made two settings of gold and two gold rings, and put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate. (Exodus 39:17)  And they put the two cords of gold in the two rings on the ends of the breastplate. (Exodus 39:18)  And the two ends of the two cords they fastened in the two settings, and put them on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment in the front. (Exodus 39:19)  And they made two rings of gold and put them on the two ends of the breastplate, on the edge of it, which was on the inward side of the shoulder garment. (Exodus 39:20)  And they made two gold rings and put them on the two shoulder pieces, underneath the shoulder garment, on the front of it, close to its seam above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment. (Exodus 39:21)  And they bound the breastplate by means of its rings to the rings of the shoulder garment with a blue cord, so that it would be above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, and that the breastplate would not come loose from the shoulder garment, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh.
 
(Exodus 39:22)  And he made the robe of the shoulder garment of woven work, all of blue. (Exodus 39:23)  And the opening of the robe was in the middle, like the opening in a scaled armor, with a woven binding all around the opening, so that it would not tear. (Exodus 39:24)  And they made on the hem of the robe pomegranates of blue and purple and scarlet material, twined. (Exodus 39:25)  And they made bells of clean gold, and put the bells between the pomegranates on the hem of the robe all around between the pomegranates: (Exodus 39:26)  a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate, all around the hem of the robe, for the service, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:27)  And they made the long shirt of fine linen, the work of a weaver, for Aharon and his sons, (Exodus 39:28)  and a turban of fine linen, and the turban ornaments of fine linen, and short trousers of fine woven linen, (Exodus 39:29)  and a girdle of fine woven linen with blue and purple and scarlet material, the work of an embroiderer, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:30)  And they made the plate of the set-apart sign of dedication of clean gold, and wrote on it an inscription like the engraving of a signet: SET-APARTNESS TO יהוה. (Exodus 39:31)  And they put on it a blue cord, to fasten it above on the turban, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 39:32)  And all the work of the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Meeting was completed. And the children of Yisra’ĕl did according to all that יהוה had commanded Mosheh, so they did. (Exodus 39:33)  And they brought the Dwelling Place to Mosheh, the tent and all its furnishings, its hooks, its boards, its bars, and its columns, and its sockets, (Exodus 39:34)  and the covering of rams’ skins dyed red, and the covering of fine leather, and the veil of the covering, (Exodus 39:35)  the ark of the Witness with its poles, and the lid of atonement, (Exodus 39:36)  the table, and all its utensils, and the showbread, (Exodus 39:37)  the clean lampstand with its lamps, the lamps to be put in order, and all its utensils, and the oil for light, (Exodus 39:38)  and the altar of gold, and the anointing oil, and the sweet incense, and the covering for the Tent door, (Exodus 39:39)  the bronze altar and its bronze grating, its poles, and all its utensils, the basin with its stand, (Exodus 39:40)  the screens of the courtyard, its columns and its sockets, the covering for the courtyard gate, its cords, and its pegs, and all the utensils for the service of the Dwelling Place, for the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 39:41)  the woven garments, to do service in the set-apart place: the set-apart garments for Aharon the priest, and his sons’ garments, to serve as priests. (Exodus 39:42)  According to all that יהוה had commanded Mosheh, so the children of Yisra’ĕl did all the work. (Exodus 39:43)  And Mosheh looked over all the work and saw they did it as יהוה had commanded, so they had done. And Mosheh blessed them.
 
Our Incense offering is our prayers and praises loved one!
 
(Exodus 40:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 40:2)  “On the first day of the first month, you are to raise up the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 40:3)  and shall put in it the ark of the Witness, and screen the ark with the veil. (Exodus 40:4)  “And you shall bring in the table and arrange what belongs on it, and bring in the lampstand and light its lamps. (Exodus 40:5)  “And you shall set the altar of gold for the incense before the ark of the Witness, and put up the covering of the door to the Dwelling Place. (Exodus 40:6)  “And you shall set the altar of the burnt offering before the door of the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 40:7)  and shall set the basin between the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and shall put water therein. (Exodus 40:8)  “And you shall set up the courtyard all around, and shall place the covering of the courtyard gate, (Exodus 40:9)  and shall take the anointing oil, and anoint the Dwelling Place and all that is in it, and shall set it and all its utensils apart, and it shall be set-apart. (Exodus 40:10)  “And you shall anoint the altar of the burnt offering and all its utensils, and set the altar apart, and the altar shall be most set-apart. (Exodus 40:11)  “And you shall anoint the basin and its stand, and set it apart. (Exodus 40:12)  “And you shall bring Aharon and his sons to the door of the Tent of Meeting and wash them with water. (Exodus 40:13)  “And you shall put the set-apart garments on Aharon, and anoint him and set him apart to serve as priest to me. (Exodus 40:14)  “And you shall bring his sons and put long shirts on them, (Exodus 40:15) and shall anoint them, as you anointed their father, and they shall serve as priests to me. And their anointing shall be for them an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.” (Exodus 40:16)  And Mosheh did according to all that יהוה had commanded him, so he did. (Exodus 40:17)  And it came to be in the first month of the second year, on the first day of the month, that the Dwelling Place was raised up. (Exodus 40:18)  And Mosheh raised up the Dwelling Place and placed its sockets, and set up its boards, and put in its bars, and raised up its columns, (Exodus 40:19)  and spread the tent over the Dwelling Place and put the covering of the tent on top of it, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:20)  And he took the Witness and put it into the ark, and he put the poles through the rings of the ark, and put the lid of atonement on top of the ark, (Exodus 40:21) and brought the ark into the Dwelling Place, and placed the veil of the covering to screen off the ark of the Witness, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:22)  And he put the table in the Tent of Meeting, on the north side of the Dwelling Place, outside the veil, (Exodus 40:23)  and set the bread in order upon it before יהוה, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:24)  And he put the lampstand in the Tent of Meeting, opposite the table, on the south side of the Dwelling Place, (Exodus 40:25) and lit the lamps before יהוה, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:26)  And he put the gold altar in the Tent of Meeting in front of the veil, (Exodus 40:27) and burned sweet incense on it, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:28)  And he set up the covering to the door of the Dwelling Place. (Exodus 40:29)  And he put the altar of burnt offering before the door of the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Meeting, and offered upon it the burnt offering and the grain offering, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:30)  And he put the basin between the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and put water therein for washing. (Exodus 40:31)  And Mosheh, and Aharon, and his sons washed their hands and their feet with water from it, (Exodus 40:32) as they went into the Tent of Meeting, and as they came near the altar. They would wash, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh. (Exodus 40:33)  And he rose up the courtyard all around the Dwelling Place and the altar, and placed the covering of the courtyard gate. And Mosheh completed the work. (Exodus 40:34)  And the cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the esteem of יהוה filled the Dwelling Place. (Exodus 40:35)  And Mosheh was not able to come into the Tent of Meeting, because the cloud dwelt on it, and the esteem of יהוה filled the Dwelling Place. (Exodus 40:36)  And when the cloud was taken up from above the Dwelling Place, the children of Yisra’ĕl went onward in all their journeys. (Exodus 40:37)  But if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not set out till the day that it was taken up. (Exodus 40:38)  The cloud of יהוה was on the Dwelling Place by day, and fire was on it by night, before the eyes of all the house of Yisra’ĕl, in all their journeys.
 
 
(1 Kings 7:40)  And Ḥiram made the pots and the shovels and the bowls. And Ḥiram completed doing all the work that he was to do for Sovereign Shelomoh on the House of יהוה: (1 Kings 7:41) the two columns, and the bowl-shaped capitals that were on top of the columns, and the two networks covering the two bowl-shaped capitals which were on top of the columns; (1 Kings 7:42)  and the four hundred pomegranates for the two networks, two rows of pomegranates for each network to cover the two bowl-shaped capitals that were on top of the columns; (1 Kings 7:43) and the ten stands, and the ten basins on the stands; (1 Kings 7:44) and the one Sea, and twelve oxen under the Sea; (1 Kings 7:45) and the pots, and the shovels, and the bowls. And all these utensils which Ḥiram made for Sovereign Shelomoh for the House of יהוה were of polished bronze. (1 Kings 7:46)  The sovereign had them cast in clay in the district of Yardĕn between Sukkoth and Tsarethan. (1 Kings 7:47)  And Shelomoh left all the utensils unweighed, because they were many, nor was the weight of the bronze searched out. (1 Kings 7:48)  So Shelomoh made all the utensils for the House of יהוה: the altar of gold, and the table of gold on which was the showbread; (1 Kings 7:49)  and the lampstands of refined gold, five on the right side and five on the left in front of the Speaking Place, with the flowers and the lamps and the snuffers of gold; (1 Kings 7:50)  and the basins, and the snuffers, and the bowls, and the ladles, and the fire holders of refined gold, and the hinges of gold, both for the doors of the inner house, the Most Set-apart Place, and for the doors of the house of the Hĕkal (Temple). (1 Kings 7:51)  Thus all the work which Sovereign Shelomoh had done for the House of יהוה was completed. And Shelomoh brought in the set-apart items of his father Dawid: the silver and the gold and the utensils, and he put them in the treasuries of the House of יהוה.
 
Feast of Tabernacles as YHVH dwells or tabernacles with men
 
(1 Kings 8:1)  Then Shelomoh assembled the elders of Yisra’ĕl and all the heads of the tribes, the chief fathers of the children of Yisra’ĕl, to Sovereign Shelomoh in Yerushalayim, to bring up the ark of the covenant of יהוה from the City of Dawid, which is Tsiyon. (1 Kings 8:2)  And all the men of Yisra’ĕl assembled to Sovereign Shelomoh at the festival in the month of Ěythanim, which is the seventh month. (1 Kings 8:3)  And all the elders of Yisra’ĕl came, and the priests took up the ark, (1 Kings 8:4) and brought up the ark of יהוה, and the Tent of Meeting, and all the set-apart utensils that were in the Tent. And the priests and the Lĕwites brought them up, (1 Kings 8:5) and Sovereign Shelomoh, and all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl who had assembled with him, were with him before the ark, slaughtering so many sheep and cattle, that they could not be counted or numbered. (1 Kings 8:6)  And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of יהוה to its place, into the Speaking Place of the House, to the Most Set-apart Place, under the wings of the keruḇim, (1 Kings 8:7) for the kerubim spread two wings over the place of the ark, and the kerubim covered over the ark and its poles. (1 Kings 8:8)  And the poles extended so that the ends of the poles were seen from the set-apart place, in front of the Speaking Place, but they were not seen from outside. And they are there to this day. (1 Kings 8:9)  There was naught in the ark, only the two tablets of stone which Mosheh put there at Ḥorĕb, where יהוה made a covenant with the children of Yisra’ĕl, when they came out of the land of Mitsrayim. (1 Kings 8:10)  And it came to be, when the priests came out of the Set-apart Place, that the cloud filled the House of יהוה, (1 Kings 8:11) so that the priests were unable to stand and perform the service because of the cloud, for the esteem of יהוה filled the House of יהוה. (1 Kings 8:12)  And Shelomoh said, “יהוה has said He would dwell in the dark cloud. (1 Kings 8:13)  I have indeed built you an exalted house, an established place for you to dwell in forever.” (1 Kings 8:14)  And the sovereign turned around and blessed all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl, while all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl was standing. (1 Kings 8:15)  And he said, “Blessed be יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, who spoke with His mouth to my father Dawid, and with His hand has filled it, saying, (1 Kings 8:16) ‘Since the day I brought My people Yisra’ĕl out of Mitsrayim, I have chosen no city from any tribe of Yisra’ĕl in which to build a house for My Name to be there, but I chose Dawid to be over my people Yisra’ĕl.’ (1 Kings 8:17)  “And it was in the heart of my father Dawid to build a house for the Name of יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl. (1 Kings 8:18)  “But יהוה said to my father Dawid, ‘Because it has been in your heart to build a house for My Name, you did well that it was in your heart. (1 Kings 8:19)  ‘Only, you do not build the house, but your son, who is coming from your loins, he does build the house for My Name.’ (1 Kings 8:20)  “Now יהוה has established His word which He spoke, and I have been raised up instead of my father Dawid, and sit on the throne of Yisra’ĕl, as יהוה promised, and built a house for the Name of יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, (1 Kings 8:21) and have appointed there a place for the ark, wherein is the covenant of יהוה which He made with our fathers, when He brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim.”
 
Where the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) is there is FREEDOM and VICTORY!
 
(2 Corinthians 3:7)  But if the administering of death in letters, engraved on stones, was esteemed, so that the children of Yisra’ĕl were unable to look steadily at the face of Mosheh because of the esteem of his face, which was passing away, (2 Corinthians 3:8) how much more esteemed shall the administering of the Spirit not be? (2 Corinthians 3:9)  For if the administering of condemnation had esteem, the administering of righteousness exceeds much more in esteem. (2 Corinthians 3:10)  Indeed what was made esteemed had no esteem in this respect, in view of the esteem that excels. (2 Corinthians 3:11)  For if that which is passing away was esteemed, much more that which remains in esteem. (2 Corinthians 3:12)  Having then such expectation, we use much boldness of speech, (2 Corinthians 3:13) and not like Mosheh, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Yisra’ĕl should not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. (2 Corinthians 3:14)  But their minds were hardened, for to this day, when the old covenant is being read, that same veil remains, not lifted, because in Messiah it is taken away. (2 Corinthians 3:15)  But to this day, when Mosheh is being read, a veil lies on their heart. (2 Corinthians 3:16)  And when one turns to the Master, the veil is taken away. (2 Corinthians 3:17)  Now יהוה is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of יהוה is, there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3:18)  And we all, as with unveiled face we see as in a mirror the esteem of יהוה, are being transformed into the same likeness from esteem to esteem, as from יהוה, the Spirit.
 
Yahshua and the Ruach HaKodesh must be allowed- invited in- for us to be a WITNESS!
 
(Revelation 15:5)  And after this I looked and saw the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Witness in the heaven was opened. (Revelation 15:6)  And out of the Dwelling Place came the seven messengers having the seven plagues, dressed in clean bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. (Revelation 15:7)  And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven messengers seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of Elohim who lives forever and ever. (Revelation 15:8)  And the Dwelling Place was filled with smoke from the esteem of Elohim and from His power, and no one was able to enter the Dwelling Place until the seven plagues of the seven messengers were ended.
 
Loved One, my prayer for you is that we and all our loved ones CHANGE OUR SPEAKING AND WHAT WE SAY that we may be found in the truth agreeing with Yahshua- the word made flesh- no matter the particular trap, scheme or storm sent by the enemy of your souls! Many years ago I asked the Father “How can I say I’m healed if I am feeling sick? I would feel I was lying!” He replied with a question also, “Can you lie if you agree with me, son?” I replied lamely, “Yes I think that would be a lie.” He quickly and sternly relied, “Anything that disagrees with my words is a lie, if you disagree with me, son, you are the liar and I am still the TRUTH!” My simple prayer is that you and we and all our loved ones REMAIN IN HIS TRUTH! - He indeed is the Way, The Truth and the Life- the Resurrection power! Please pray for Billie and me as we step out to minister worldwide again Loved Ones! Thanks you so very much- that you and we are protected, directed, provided for, and used mightily in these days forward to produce fruit that remains that pleases our Heavenly Father!
 
Shalom to your home Loved One,
 
 
Thurston
 
 
 
 
Continued explanation of the Torah Cycle restart at beginning of monthsIt is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1 John 4:22.