Becoming Priests of Righteousness! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, November 15, 2013 TM

November 16, 2013
 
 
Shabbat Shalom Loved One!    (This study attached for printing/reading- available at website below I have also included a most excellent (Albeit requiring your utmost attention) video study by Jim Staley and a guest from England on PASSION FOR TRUTH) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxHRBIvTkpQ be sure to watch to the end- it gets better and better! Scripturally, this teaching video shows who we are as Kings and Priests of righteousness as we become obedient DOERS of His instructions (Torah) and the prophets.
 
Remember we are FAMILY! He sets before us life and death- blessings and curses- and then warns us- Choose Life! (Family we can expect His overwhelming mercy and help in our time of need- We must now humble ourselves and receive His instructions/commands)

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com  Torah Studies www.seedtime2harvest.com  w/video audio to build our trust in Messiah!

Why are we on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox? For me it is about restoration of all things- explanation continued at end of this week’s study!
 
How do we recognize and know we are FAMILY- truly believers and the family of Yahweh ? (John 3:16)  “For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. (John 3:17)  “Elohim did not send His Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world through Him might be saved (Greek- Sozo and means saved, healed, delivered, and set free from each and every attack from hell.) (John 3:18)He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Elohim. Yahshua showed me what He considers a believer to be regarding this and other verses.
 
As far as knowing who we are in Him- obviously He shows us- (Rom 8:12) So then, brothers, we are not debtors to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. (Rom 8:13)  For if you live according to the flesh, you are going to die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you shall live. (Rom 8:14)  For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, these are sons of Elohim.  (Rom 8:15)  You did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” (Rom 8:16)  The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of Elohim, (Rom 8:17) and if children, also heirs – truly heirs of Elohim, and co-heirs with Messiah, if indeed we suffer with Him, in order that we also be exalted together.
 
Remember; it is not mental assent like most of us have thought and been taught- it is not Greek thought, but Hebraic. It is becoming a DOER of the WORD, and not a hearer only and deceiving ourselves. The devils BELIEVE (Mental assent but not submitting and obeying) and shudder! Here is what He showed me so that I understand what “believing” is to Him; and I suppose this is of life or death importance because He showed me three times just last year for emphasis!
 
Here is what He considers a believer to be by His own definition- not mine and yours- this is why it is life or death importance that we submit and receive the engrafted word- becoming a DOER and resisting the devil so that he must flee from the attack on us and our loved ones: (Mar 16:16) “He who has believed and has been immersed, shall be saved, but he who has not believed shall be condemned. (Mar 16:17)  “And these signs shall accompany the ones who believe: In My Name they shall cast out demons, they shall speak with renewed tongues, (Mar 16:18) they shall take up snakes (not physically pick up snakes- this is in reference to Luke 10:19 where we are given authority over snakes and scorpions which is representative of the demonic realm and ALL the power of hell), and if they drink any deadly drink it shall by no means hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall get well (recover).” Perhaps you and I should redefine our pursuit of YHWH and His only begotten Son Yahshua; and our becoming His definition of a believer! We who are willing to die to ourselves ad become more like Him will walk as He walked! We all know the scripture that says even demons believe- and shudder. They may be more aware than most of us are of His omnipotent power to deal with rebellion---let’s make sure we are not counted among the rebellious! James 2:17 So also belief (Faith-trust), if it does not have works, is in itself dead. James 2:18 But someone might say, “You have belief (faith-trust), and I have works.” Show me your belief without your works, and I shall show you my belief (faith-trust) by my works. James 2:19 You believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! James 2:20 But do you wish to know, O foolish man, that the belief without the works is dead? James 2:21 Was not Aḇraham our father declared right by works when he offered Yitsḥaq his son on the altar? James 2:22 Do you see that the belief (faith-trust) was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected? (Matured) James 2:23 And the Scripture was filled which says, “Aḇraham believed Elohim, and it was reckoned to him for righteousness.” And he was called, “Elohim’s friend.”
 
(1Jn 2:4)  The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1Jn 2:5)  But whoever guards His Word (Commands), truly the love of Elohim has been perfected1 in him. By this we know that we are in Him.2 Footnotes: 1 Gen. 17:1, Ps. 119:1, Mt. 5:48. 2 See 3:24. (1Jn 2:6)  The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked. (John 14:12)  “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to My Father.
 
Today, I want to look at some of the areas in our lives that once our decision to DRAW NEAR to Yahweh is made, walking like Yahshua walked with humble obedience; can bring us His help and deliverance from apparent crushing defeats, obstacles and needs in our lives. Perhaps upon acting upon these; we should ask Him to command His angels concerning us and our loved ones.
 
REMEMBER FAMILY PROTOCOL IS IMPORTANT- (Especially if we expect help and deliverance) (Mat 15:4) “For Elohim has commanded, saying, ‘Respect (honor) your father and your mother,’ and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ (Eph 6:1)  Children, obey your parents in the Master, for this is right. (Eph 6:2)  “Respect (honor) your father and mother,” which is the first command with promise, (Eph 6:3)  in order that it might be well with you, and you might live long on the earth.” Finally- let’s look at the KJV about renewing our minds in His Scripture promises regarding knowing His will in Romans 12:1-2  (Soul- mind will and intellect) and see: (3Jn 1:2)  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (Comment: Even as our soul prospers – we know our soul is our mind, will, intellect, and emotions- our person-ality that must be refreshed and renewed in Yahweh’s word) (Rom 12:1)  I call upon you, therefore, brothers, through the compassion of Elohim, to present your bodies a living offering – set-apart, well-pleasing to Elohim – your reasonable worship. (Rom 12:2)  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove (after testing) what is that good and well-pleasing and perfect desire (will) of Elohim.
 
 
FIRST AREA WE CAN AND MUST CORRECT OUR ATTITUDES TO WILLING SUBMISSION! (Isa 1:18)  “Come now, and let us reason together,” says יהוה. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa 1:19)  If you submit and obey (willing and obedient), you shall eat the good of the land; (Isa 1:20) but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword,” for the mouth of יהוה has spoken. You can be assured of your deliverance by the Scripture above- He wants us to bring His promises and protocol as a reminder- to reason with Him or remind Him of His word and promises to us.
 
SECONDLY- WE MUST BRING HIM OUR THANKSGIVINGS AND COUNT OUR BLESSINGS- NOT OUR NEEDS AND STORMS. We may enter His gates with THANKSGIVING (How timely for us Americans) and enter His courts with praises! (Not with continual murmuring and complaining like the forefathers of our faith did coming out of Egypt- - it is the battle for our very souls now)  So why would I encourage us to REPENT and approach Yah’s throne room with protocol and carefully chosen and humble words? Honestly, loved one, we must have His provision in all matters now.
 
Approaching YHWH and entering His presence! Also realize that if you are in great warfare- enter His gates (Doorway) giving thanks- remember the old song- “Count your blessings, count them one by one, count your many blessings see what YHWH’s done and then PRAISE HIM as demon spirits cannot hang around and get you down when He is present! Hallelu-YAH! (Psalms 22:2) O My Elohim, I call by day, but you do not answer; and by night, but I find no rest. (Psalms 22:3)  Yet you are set-apart, Enthroned on the praises of Yisra’ĕl. KJV uses inhabits…
 
Psalms_100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His Name. Psalms_105:1 Give thanks to יהוה! Call upon His Name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. Psalms_106:1 Praise Yah! Oh, give thanks to יהוה, For He is good! For His kindness is everlasting. Will we complain and murmur at YHWH like Israel did in Egypt- or will we draw near to Him giving THANKS?
 
Hey Loved One- just reading these few Scriptures again will bring His presence! Hallelu-YAH!
 
2Sa_22:50 “Therefore I give thanks to You, O יהוה, among nations, And I sing praise to Your Name.   1Ch_16:8 Give thanks to יהוה, call upon His Name, and make known His deeds among the peoples! 1Ch_16:34 Give thanks to יהוה, for He is good, for His kindness is everlasting!  Psalms_7:17 I give thanks to יהוה according to His righteousness, and praise the Name of יהוה Most High.
 
We must review and remind ourselves why we are blessed to be a blessing to others! Promises guaranteed by the Creator for obeying Him and curses guaranteed for disobeying Him! These BLESSINGS AND CURSINGS apply to many countries including our beloved USA-
 
(Lev 26:3)  If you walk in my laws and guard my commands, and shall do them, (Lev 26:4) then I shall give you rain in its season, and the land shall yield its crops, and the trees of the field yield their fruit. (Lev 26:5)  ‘And your threshing shall last till the time of the grape harvest and the grape harvest shall last till the time of sowing. And you shall eat your bread until you have enough, and shall dwell in your land safely. (Lev 26:6)  And I shall give peace in the land, and you shall lie down and no one make you afraid. And I shall clear the land of evil beasts, and not let the sword go through your land. (Lev 26:7)  ‘And you shall pursue your enemies, and they shall fall by the sword before you. (Lev 26:8)  ‘And five of you shall pursue a hundred, and a hundred of you pursue ten thousand. And your enemies shall fall by the sword before you. (Lev 26:9)  ‘And I shall turn to you and make you bear fruit, and shall increase you, and shall establish my covenant with you. (Lev 26:10)  ‘And you shall eat the old supply, and clear out the old because of the new. (Lev 26:11)  And I shall set My Dwelling Place in your midst, and my being shall not reject you. (Lev 26:12)  And I shall walk in your midst, and shall be your Elohim, and you shall be my people. (Lev 26:13)  ‘I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, from being their slaves. And I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk upright.
 
THIRDLY; REPENT- TURN OUR STIFF NECKS AND FOLLOW HIM IN LOVING OBEDIENCE!
 
(Remember: In the beginning (Genesis/Bereshit) Yahshua was the word, YHWH, was with YHWH and is YHWH- yes even or especially at Mt Sinai- so we must still obey Him and His commands, so consider carefully loved one)
 
(John 14:20)  “In that day you shall know that I am in My Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”
 
 
Goodness Loved Ones- this is extremely SERIOUS for us living TODAY!
 
(Lev 26:14)  But if you do not obey Me, and do not do all these commands, (Lev 26:15) and if you reject My laws, or if your being loathes My right-rulings, so that you do not do all My commands, but break My covenant, (Lev 26:16) I also do this to you: And I shall appoint sudden alarm over you, wasting disease and inflammation, destroying the eyes, and consuming the life. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. (Lev 26:17)  And I shall set my face against you, and you shall be smitten before your enemies. And those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when no one pursues you.
 
 (Lev 26:18)  ‘And after all this, if you do not obey me, then I shall punish you seven times more for your sins. (Lev 26:19)  ‘And I shall break the pride of your power, and shall make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. (Lev 26:20)  ‘And your strength shall be spent in vain and your land will not yield its crops, nor do the trees of the land yield their fruit. (Lev 26:21)  ‘And if you walk contrary to me, and refuse to obey Me, I shall bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins, (Lev 26:22)  and send wild beasts among you, which shall bereave you of your children. And I shall cut off your livestock, and make you few in number, and your highways shall be deserted. (Lev 26:23)  ‘And if you are not instructed by me by these, but walk contrary to me, (Lev 26:24)  then I also shall walk contrary to you, and I myself shall smite you seven times for your sins.
 
(Lev 26:25)  And I shall bring against you a sword executing the vengeance of my covenant, and you shall gather together in your cities, and I shall send pestilence among you, and you shall be given into the hand of the enemy. (Lev 26:26)  ‘When I have cut off your supply of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall bring back to you your bread by weight and you shall eat and not be satisfied. (Lev 26:27)  ‘And if in spite of this, you do not obey me, but walk contrary to me, (Lev 26:28)  then I shall walk contrary to you in wrath. And I myself shall punish you seven times for your sins. (Lev 26:29)  ‘And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and eat the flesh of your daughters. (Lev 26:30)  ‘And I shall destroy your high places, and cut down your sun-pillars, and put your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols. And my being shall loathe you.
 
(Lev 26:31)  And I shall turn your cities into ruins and lay your set-apart places waste, and not smell your sweet fragrances. (Lev 26:32)  And I shall lay the land waste, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. (Lev 26:33)  ‘And I shall scatter you among the gentiles and draw out a sword after you. And your land shall be desert and your cities ruins, (Lev 26:34) and the land enjoy its Sabbaths as long as it lays waste and you are in your enemies’ land. Then the land would rest and enjoy its Sabbaths. (Lev 26:35)  ‘As long as it lays waste it rests, for the time it did not rest on your Sabbaths when you dwelt in it. (Lev 26:36)  ‘And as for those of you who are left, I shall send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies, and the sound of a shaken leaf shall cause them to flee. And they shall flee as though retreating from a sword, and they shall fall when no one pursues. (Lev 26:37)  ‘And they shall stumble over one another, as from before a sword, when no one pursues. And you shall be unable to stand before your enemies. (Lev 26:38)  ‘And you shall perish among the gentiles, (Heathen) and the land of your enemies shall eat you up, (Lev 26:39)  and those of you who are left rot away in their crookedness in your enemies’ lands, and also in their fathers’ crookedness's rot away with them.
 
(Lev 26:40)  ‘But if they (WE)  confess their (our) crookedness and the crookedness of their (our) fathers, with their trespass in which they trespassed against me, and that they also have walked contrary to me, (Lev 26:41)  and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies – if their uncircumcised heart is then humbled, and they accept the punishment of their crookedness, (Lev 26:42)  then I shall remember my covenant with Yaʽaqoḇ, and also my covenant with Yitsḥaq, and also remember my covenant with Aḇraham, and remember the land.
 
(Isa 49:24)  Is prey taken from the mighty, and the captives of the righteous delivered?  (Isa 49:25)  Yes- said יהוה, “Even the captives of the mighty are taken away; and the prey of the ruthless is delivered.  I strive with him who strives with you, and I save your children. I love that promise, don’t you? That’s FAMILY BENEFITS! He contends with our enemies and delivers and saves our children!
  
Receiving His gifts has been our theme recently and will help us to walk in His miracle gifts in these days ahead whether they are  Jacob’s Troubles or not, so let’s be open- study and receive so we can be used to produce fruit that remains! Of course, you and I can still reject this and continue to wonder why we walk in no power to help others….please understand we will not fool YHWH about our desires here- we must sincerely be hungry for more of Him! Loved One- it is simple- we must draw near, repent, and trust Him with His powerful gifts or our testimony will be cut shorter than it needs be. We can no longer play religion- it must now be true RELATIONSHIP!
 
FOUR- WE MAY NOW RECEIVE FAMILY GIFTS- they are for the benefit of others- let’s receive them and walk in these- as we will need them to produce any good fruit that will remain and glorify our Father in Heaven! Can we imagine that He would make them available if they were not necessary for our victory?
 
YHWH does NOT want us ignorant concerning spiritual gifts—let’s not remain ignorant- but study and show ourselves approved- rightly dividing the Word of Truth! Yahshua has given us His power to trample on snakes and scorpions (All the demonic realm opposing us with stormy facts) and OVERCOME all the power of the enemy!
 
So let’s read and receive power! Honestly, the more we read and believe and DO- the more we will be trusted and trust Him that we may DO His works on the earth. These are given (NOT for self-exaltation or our own benefit) for the benefit of others as the Holy Spirit wills and intends. Nine gifts! Let’s consider carefully who we ascribe these gifts to. To assign the works of the Ruach to works of hasatan is called “Blaspheming the Set Apart-Ruach” and will NOT be forgiven- in this age OR in the age to come! No one can make us receive these- YOU AND I MUST BE OPEN TO BE USED AND HUNGRY FOR TRUTH! Let’s DRAW NEAR and FEAR NOT!
 
We talked about these last week--Read these again- submit- and ask for trust for these gifts to help your loved ones (and others)!
 
(1Co 12:1)  And concerning spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not wish you to be ignorant. (1Co 12:2)  You know that you were gentiles, 1 led away to the dumb idols, even as you might be led. Footnote: 1 Eph. 2:11, Eph. 4:17, 1 Peter 4:3, 1 Thess. 4:5. (1Co 12:3)  Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of Elohim says יהושע is a curse, and no one is able to say that יהושע is Master except by the Set-apart Spirit.  (1Co 12:4)  And there are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. (1Co 12:5)  There are different kinds of services, but the same Master. (1Co 12:6)  And there are different kinds of workings, but it is the same Elohim who is working all in all. (1Co 12:7)  And to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for profiting, (1Co 12:8)  for to one is given a word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another a word of knowledge according to the same Spirit, (1Co 12:9)  and to another belief-faith- trust by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit, (1Co 12:10)  and to another operations of powers, and to another prophecy, and to another discerning of spirits, and to another kinds of unknown tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues. (1Co 12:11)  But one and the same Spirit works all these, distributing to each one individually as He intends. (1Co 12:12)  For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is the Messiah. (1Co 12:13)  For indeed by one Spirit we were all immersed into one body, whether Yehuḏim or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink into one Spirit. (1Co 12:14)  For indeed the body is not one member but many. (1Co 12:15)  If the foot says, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” does it therefore not belong to the body? (1Co 12:16)  And if the ear says, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” does it therefore not belong to the body? (1Co 12:17)  If all the body was an eye, where would be the hearing? If all the body hearing, where would be the smelling? (1Co 12:18)  But now Elohim has set the members, each one of them, in the body, even as He pleased. (1Co 12:19)  And if they all had been one member, where would the body be? (1Co 12:20)  And now, there are indeed many members, but one body.
 
 
Here are this Week’s Torah Scriptures:  Naso “Accounting/Elevate”
 
Numbers 4:21-7:89; Judges 13:2-25; 1 Acts 21:17-26
 
 
Age 30 starts ministry service! Just like Yahshua did!
 
(Numbers 4:21)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 4:22) “Take a census also of the sons of Gĕreshon, by their fathers’ house, by their clans. (Numbers 4:23)  “Register them, from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who enter to perform the service, to do the service in the Tent of Meeting. (Numbers 4:24)  “This is the service of the clans of the Gĕreshonites, in serving and in bearing burdens: (Numbers 4:25)  “And they shall bear the curtains of the Dwelling Place and the Tent of Meeting with its covering, the covering of fine leather that is on it, the covering for the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 4:26)  and the screens of the courtyard and the covering for the door of the gate of the courtyard, which is around the Dwelling Place and altar, and their cords, all the equipment for their service and all that is made for them – so shall they serve. (Numbers 4:27)  “Aharon and his sons are to command all the service of the sons of the Gĕreshonites, their entire burden and all their service. And you shall appoint to them all the duty of their entire burden. (Numbers 4:28)  “This is the service of the clans of the sons of Gĕreshon in the Tent of Meeting. And let their duties be under the hand of Ithamar, son of Aharon the priest. (Numbers 4:29)  “As for the sons of Merari, register them by their clans and by their fathers’ house. (Numbers 4:30)  “Register them, from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who enter the service to do the work of the Tent of Meeting. (Numbers 4:31)  “And this is the duty of their burden, according to all their service for the Tent of Meeting: the boards of the Dwelling Place, and its bars, and its columns, and its sockets, (Numbers 4:32) and the columns around the courtyard with their sockets, and their pegs, and their cords, with all their equipment and all their service. And assign to each by name the equipment of the duty of their burden. (Numbers 4:33)  “This is the service of the clans of the sons of Merari, as all their service for the Tent of Meeting, under the hand of Ithamar, son of Aharon the priest.” (Numbers 4:34)  So Mosheh and Aharon and the leaders of the congregation registered the sons of the Qehathites by their clans and by their fathers’ house, (Numbers 4:35)  from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who entered the service for work in the Tent of Meeting. (Numbers 4:36)  And their registered ones, by their clans, were two thousand seven hundred and fifty. (Numbers 4:37)  These were the registered ones of the clans of the Qehathites, all those serving in the Tent of Meeting, whom Mosheh and Aharon registered according to the command of יהוה by the hand of Mosheh. (Numbers 4:38)  And those registered ones of the sons of Gĕreshon, by their clans and by their fathers’ house, (Numbers 4:39) from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who entered the service for work in the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 4:40) the registered ones, by their clans, by their fathers’ house, were two thousand six hundred and thirty. (Numbers 4:41)  These were the registered ones of the clans of the sons of Gĕreshon, of all who serves in the Tent of Meeting, whom Mosheh and Aharon registered according to the command of יהוה. (Numbers 4:42)  And those of the clans of the sons of Merari who were registered, by their clans, by their fathers’ house, (Numbers 4:43)  from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who entered the service for work in the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 4:44)  the registered ones, by their clans were three thousand two hundred. (Numbers 4:45)  These were the registered ones of the clans of the sons of Merari, whom Mosheh and Aharon registered according to the command of יהוה by the hand of Mosheh. (Numbers 4:46)  All the registered ones of the Lĕwites, whom Mosheh and Aharon and the leaders of Yisra’ĕl registered, by their clans and by their fathers’ houses, (Numbers 4:47)  from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who came to do the work of service and the work of bearing burdens in the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 4:48)  their registered ones were eight thousand five hundred and eighty. (Numbers 4:49)  According to the command of יהוה they were registered by the hand of Mosheh, each according to his service and according to his burden, thus were they registered by him, as יהוה commanded Mosheh.
 
Touch no unclean thing…
 
(Numbers 5:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 5:2) “Command the children of Yisra’ĕl to send out of the camp every leper, and everyone who has a discharge, and whoever becomes defiled 1 for a being. Footnote: Defilement can be imparted from one to another. (Numbers 5:3)  “Send out both male and female, send them outside the camp, so that they do not defile their camps in the midst of which I dwell.” (Numbers 5:4)  And the children of Yisra’ĕl did so, to send them outside the camp. As יהוה had spoken to Mosheh, so the children of Yisra’ĕl did. (Numbers 5:5)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 5:6)  “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘When a man or woman commits any sin that men commit in trespass against יהוה, and that being is guilty, (Numbers 5:7)  then they shall confess their sin which they have done. And he shall restore his guilt in its principal, plus one-fifth of it, and give it to whom he has been guilty. (Numbers 5:8)  ‘But if the man has no relative to restore the guilt to, the guilt which is restored goes to יהוה, for the priest, in addition to the ram of the atonement with which atonement is made for him. (Numbers 5:9)  ‘And every contribution of all the set-apart gifts of the children of Yisra’ĕl, which they bring to the priest, becomes his. (Numbers 5:10)  ‘And every man’s set-apart gifts becomes his, whatever any man gives the priest becomes his.’ ” (Numbers 5:11)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 5:12)  “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, and say to them, ‘When any man’s wife turns aside and has committed a trespass against him, (Numbers 5:13)  and a man has intercourse with her, and it is hidden from the eyes of her husband, and it is concealed that she has defiled herself, and there was no witness against her, nor was she caught, (Numbers 5:14)  and a spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife who has defiled herself, or a spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife although she has not defiled herself, (Numbers 5:15)  then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering for her, one-tenth of an ĕphah of barley flour. He is not to pour oil on it or put frankincense on it, because it is a grain offering of jealousy, an offering for remembering, for bringing crookedness to remembrance. (Numbers 5:16)  ‘And the priest shall bring her near, and shall make her stand before יהוה. (Numbers 5:17)  ‘And the priest shall take set-apart water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the Dwelling Place and put it into the water.
 
Yahshua took the bitter waters and the judgment of DEATH for His adulterous wife- you and me!
 
(Numbers 5:18)  ‘And the priest shall make the woman stand before יהוה, and shall uncover the woman’s head, and put the offering for remembering in her hands, which is the grain offering of jealousy, while the priest holds in his hand the bitter water that brings a curse. (Numbers 5:19)  ‘And the priest shall make her swear, and say to the woman, “If no man has lain with you, and if you have not turned aside to uncleanness under your husband’s authority, be free from this bitter water that brings a curse. (Numbers 5:20)  “But if you have turned aside under your husband’s authority, and if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has lain with you” – (Numbers 5:21)  then the priest shall make the woman swear with the oath of the curse, and he shall say to the woman – “יהוה make you a curse and an oath among your people, when יהוה makes your thigh waste away and your belly swell, (Numbers 5:22)  and this water that causes the curse shall go into your inward parts, and make your belly swell and your thigh waste away.” And the woman shall say, “Amĕn, amĕn.” (Numbers 5:23)  ‘And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and shall wipe them off into the bitter water, (Numbers 5:24) and shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her to become bitter. (Numbers 5:25)  ‘And the priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy from the woman’s hand, and shall wave the offering before יהוה, and bring it to the altar. (Numbers 5:26)  ‘And the priest shall take a hand filled with the offering, as its remembrance offering, and burn it on the altar, and afterward make the woman drink the water. (Numbers 5:27)  ‘And when he has made her drink the water, then it shall be, if she has defiled herself and has committed a trespass against her husband, that the water that brings the curse shall enter her and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall waste away, and the woman shall become a curse among her people. (Numbers 5:28)  ‘But if the woman has not defiled herself, and is clean, then she shall be clear and shall conceive children. (Numbers 5:29)  ‘This is the Torah of jealousy, when a wife turns aside under her husband’s authority and defiles herself, (Numbers 5:30)  or when a spirit of jealousy comes upon a man, and he becomes jealous of his wife. Then he shall make the woman stand before יהוה, and the priest shall do to her all this Torah. (Numbers 5:31)  ‘And the man shall be clear from crookedness, but the woman bears her crookedness.’ ”
 
Nazirite Vow and Aaronic Blessing
 
(Numbers 6:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 6:2) “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, and say to them, ‘When a man or woman does separate, by making a vow of a Nazirite, to be separate to יהוה, (Numbers 6:3) he separates himself from wine and strong drink – he drinks neither vinegar of wine nor vinegar of strong drink, neither does he drink any grape juice, nor eat grapes or raisins. (Numbers 6:4)  ‘All the days of his separation he does not eat whatever is made of the grapevine, from seed to skin. (Numbers 6:5)  ‘All the days of the vow of his separation a razor does not come upon his head. Until the days are completed for which he does separate himself to יהוה, he is set-apart. He shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow long. (Numbers 6:6)  ‘All the days of his separation to יהוה he does not go near a dead body. (Numbers 6:7)  ‘He does not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother or his sister, when they die, because his separation to Elohim is on his head. (Numbers 6:8)  ‘All the days of his separation he is set-apart to יהוה. (Numbers 6:9)  ‘And when anyone dies beside him in an instant, suddenly, and he has defiled the head of his separation, then he shall shave his head on the day of his cleansing – on the seventh day he shaves it. (Numbers 6:10)  ‘And on the eighth day he brings two turtledoves or two young pigeons to the priest, to the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 6:11)  and the priest shall prepare one as a sin offering and the other as a burnt offering, and shall make atonement for him, because he sinned by reason of the dead body. And he shall set apart his head on that day, (Numbers 6:12) and shall separate to יהוה the days of his separation, and shall bring a male lamb a year old, as a guilt offering. But the former days are not counted, because his separation was defiled. (Numbers 6:13)  ‘And this is the Torah of the Nazirite: When the days of his separation are completed, he is brought to the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 6:14)  and he shall bring his offering to יהוה: one male lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a sin offering, and one ram, a perfect one, as a peace offering, (Numbers 6:15)  and a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mixed with oil, and unleavened thin cakes anointed with oil, and their grain offering with their drink offerings. (Numbers 6:16)  ‘And the priest shall bring them before יהוה and prepare his sin offering and his burnt offering. (Numbers 6:17)  ‘And he shall prepare the ram as a peace offering to יהוה, together with the basket of unleavened bread. And the priest shall prepare its grain offering and its drink offering. (Numbers 6:18)  ‘And the Nazirite shall shave the head of his separation at the door of the Tent of Meeting, and shall take the hair from the head of his separation and shall put it on the fire which is under the slaughtering of the peace offering. (Numbers 6:19)  ‘And the priest shall take the boiled shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake from the basket, and one unleavened thin cake, and put them upon the hands of the Nazirite after he has shaved his hair of separation. (Numbers 6:20)  ‘Then the priest shall wave them, a wave offering before יהוה. It is set-apart for the priest, besides the breast of the wave offering and besides the thigh of the contribution. And afterwards the Nazirite shall drink wine.’ (Numbers 6:21)  “This is the Torah of the Nazirite who vows to יהוה the offering for his separation, and besides that, whatever else his hand is able to provide. According to the vow which he takes, so he shall do according to the Torah of his separation.” (Numbers 6:22)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 6:23)Speak to Aharon and his sons, saying, ‘this is how you bless the children of Yisra’ĕl. Say to them: (Numbers 6:24) “יהוה bless you and guard you; (Numbers 6:25) יהוה make His face shine upon you, and show favor to you; (Numbers 6:26) יהוה lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.”Footnote: Verses 24 to 26 is the Priestly Blessing. (Numbers 6:27)  Thus they shall put My Name on the children of Yisra’ĕl, and I Myself shall bless them.”
 
Dedicating the Altar! (Our spirits (hearts), souls and bodies anointed by our humbled obedience)
 
(Numbers 7:1)  And it came to be, when Mosheh finished setting up the Dwelling Place, that he anointed it and set it apart and all its furnishings, as well as the altar and all its utensils. Thus he anointed them and set them apart. (Numbers 7:2)  And the leaders of Yisra’ĕl, heads of their fathers’ houses who were the leaders of the tribes and over the ones registered, drew near, (Numbers 7:3)  and they brought their offering before יהוה: six covered wagons and twelve cattle, a wagon for every two of the leaders, and for each one a bull. And they brought them near before the Dwelling Place. (Numbers 7:4)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Numbers 7:5) “Accept these from them, and they shall be used in doing the service of the Tent of Meeting. And you shall give them to the Lĕwites, each one according to his service.” (Numbers 7:6)  And Mosheh took the wagons and the cattle, and gave them to the Lĕwites. (Numbers 7:7)  He gave two wagons and four cattle to the sons of Gĕreshon, according to their service. (Numbers 7:8)  And he gave four wagons and eight cattle to the sons of Merari, according to their service, under the hand of Ithamar, son of Aharon the priest. (Numbers 7:9)  But to the sons of Qehath he gave none, because theirs was the service of the set-apart objects, which they bore on their shoulders. (Numbers 7:10)  And the leaders brought the dedication offering of the altar in the day it was anointed. So the leaders brought their offering before the altar. (Numbers 7:11)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Let them bring their offering, one leader each day, for the dedication of the altar.” (Numbers 7:12)  And the one who brought his offering on the first day was Naḥshon, son of Amminaḏaḇ, from the tribe of Yehuḏah. (Numbers 7:13)  And his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:14)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:15)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:16)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:17)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Naḥshon, son of Amminaḏab
 
 
 
(Numbers 7:18)  On the second day Nethanĕ’l; son of Tsuʽar, leader of Yissasḵar, brought near.  (Numbers 7:19)  He brought his offering, one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:20)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:21)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:22)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:23)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Nethanĕ’l, son of Tsuʽar. (Numbers 7:24) On the third day Eliyaḇ, son of Ḥĕlon, leader of the children of Zeḇulun: (Numbers 7:25)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:26)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:27)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:28)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:29)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Eliyaḇ, son of Ḥĕlon. (Numbers 7:30)  On the fourth day Elitsur, son of Sheḏĕy’ur, leader of the children of Re’uḇĕn: (Numbers 7:31)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering;(Numbers 7:32)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:33)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:34)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:35)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Elitsur, son of Sheḏĕy’ur. (Numbers 7:36)  On the fifth day Shelumi’ĕl, son of Tsurishaddai, leader of the children of Shimʽon: (Numbers 7:37)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:38)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:39)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:40)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:41)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Shelumi’ĕl, son of Tsurishaddai. (Numbers 7:42)  On the sixth day Elyasaph, son of Deu’ĕl, leader of the children of Gaḏ: (Numbers 7:43)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:44)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:45)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:46)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:47)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Elyasaph, son of Deu’ĕl. (Numbers 7:48)  On the seventh day Elishama, son of Ammihuḏ, leader of the children of Ephrayim: (Numbers 7:49)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering;(Numbers 7:50)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:51)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:52)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:53)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Elishama, son of Ammihuḏ. (Numbers 7:54)  On the eighth day Gamli’ĕl, son of Peḏahtsur, leader of the children of Menashsheh: (Numbers 7:55)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:56)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:57)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:58)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:59)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Gamli’ĕl, son of Peḏahtsur. (Numbers 7:60)  On the ninth day Aḇiḏan, son of Giḏʽoni, leader of the children of Binyamin: (Numbers 7:61)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:62)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:63)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:64)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:65)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Aḇiḏan, son of Giḏʽoni. (Numbers 7:66)  On the tenth day Aḥiʽezer, son of Ammishaddai, leader of the children of Dan: (Numbers 7:67)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:68)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:69)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:70)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:71)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Aḥiʽezer, son of Ammishaddai. (Numbers 7:72)  On the eleventh day Paḡʽi’ĕl, son of Oḵran, leader of the children of Ashĕr: (Numbers 7:73)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:74)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:75)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:76)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:77)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Paḡʽi’ĕl, son of Oḵran. (Numbers 7:78)  On the twelfth day Aḥira, son of Ěnan, leader of the children of Naphtali: (Numbers 7:79)  his offering was one silver dish, the weight of which was one hundred and thirty sheqels, one silver bowl of seventy sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, both of them filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering; (Numbers 7:80)  one gold ladle of ten sheqels, filled with incense; (Numbers 7:81)  one young bull, one ram, one male lamb a year old, as a burnt offering; (Numbers 7:82)  one male goat as a sin offering; (Numbers 7:83)  and as a peace offering: two cattle, five rams, five male goats, five male lambs a year old. This was the offering of Aḥira, son of Ěnan. (Numbers 7:84)  This was the dedication of the altar from the leaders of Yisra’ĕl, when it was anointed: twelve silver dishes, twelve silver bowls, twelve gold ladles. (Numbers 7:85)  Each silver dish was one hundred and thirty sheqels and each bowl seventy sheqels. All the silver of the vessels was two thousand four hundred sheqels, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place. (Numbers 7:86)  The twelve gold ladles filled with incense was ten sheqels each, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place. All the gold of the ladles was one hundred and twenty sheqels. (Numbers 7:87)  All the cattle for the burnt offering were twelve young bulls, the rams twelve, the male lambs a year old twelve, with their grain offering, and the male goats as a sin offering twelve. (Numbers 7:88)  And all the cattle for the peace offerings were twenty-four bulls, the rams sixty, the male goats sixty, the lambs a year old sixty. This was the dedication of the altar after it was anointed. (Numbers 7:89)  And when Mosheh went into the Tent of Meeting to speak with Him, he heard the voice of One speaking to him from above the lid of atonement that was on the ark of the Witness, from between the two keruḇim. Thus He spoke to him.
 
 
Nazirite Vow in Action—Message from I AM-
 
(Judges 13:2)  And there was a certain man from Tsorʽah, of the clan of the Danites, whose name was Manowaḥ. And his wife was barren and had not borne. (Judges 13:3)  And a Messenger of יהוה appeared to the woman and said to her, “See now, you are barren and have not borne, but you shall conceive, and you shall bear a son. (Judges 13:4)  “And now, please guard, and do not drink wine or strong drink, and do not eat any unclean food. (Judges 13:5)  “For look, you are conceiving and bearing a son. And let no razor come upon his head, for the youth is a Nazirite to Elohim from the womb on. And he shall begin to save Yisra’ĕl out of the hand of the Philistines.” (Judges 13:6)  And the woman came and spoke to her husband, saying, “A Man of Elohim came to me, and His appearance was like the appearance of a Messenger of Elohim, very awesome. But I did not ask Him where He was from, and He did not declare to me His name. (Judges 13:7)  “And He said to me, ‘See, you are conceiving and bearing a son. And now, drink no wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean food, for the youth is a Nazirite to Elohim from the womb to the day of his death.’ ” (Judges 13:8) And Manowaḥ prayed to יהוה, and said, “O יהוה, please let the Man of Elohim whom you sent come to us again and teach us what to do for the youth who is to be born.” (Judges 13:9)  And Elohim listened to the voice of Manowaḥ, and the Messenger of Elohim came to the woman again as she was sitting in the field, but Manowaḥ her husband was not with her. (Judges 13:10)  And the woman ran hurriedly and informed her husband, and said to him, “See, He has appeared to me, the Man who came to me the other day!” (Judges 13:11)  And Manowaḥ arose and went after his wife, and came to the Man, and he said to Him, “Are You the Man who spoke to this woman?” And He said, “I am.” (Judges 13:12)  And Manowaḥ said, “Now let your words come true! What is to be the rule for the youth’s life and his work?” (Judges 13:13)  And the Messenger of יהוה said to Manowaḥ, “Let the woman guard all that I said to her. (Judges 13:14)  “Let her not eat any food that comes from the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, or eat any unclean food. Let her guard all that which I have commanded her.” (Judges 13:15)  And Manowaḥ said to the Messenger of יהוה, “Please let us detain you, and prepare a young goat for you.” (Judges 13:16)  And the Messenger of יהוה said to Manowaḥ, “Though you detain me, I do not eat your food. But if you offer a burnt offering, offer it to יהוה.” For Manowaḥ did not know He was a Messenger of יהוה. (Judges 13:17)  Then Manowaḥ said to the Messenger of יהוה, “What is your name? When your words come true, then we shall esteem you.” (Judges 13:18)  And the Messenger of יהוה said to him, “Why do you ask my name, since it is wondrous?” (Judges 13:19)  And Manowaḥ took the young goat with the grain offering, and offered it upon the rock to יהוה. And He did wondrously while Manowaḥ and his wife looked on. (Judges 13:20)  And it came to be, as the flame went up toward the heavens from the altar that the Messenger of יהוה went up in the flame of the altar. And Manowaḥ and his wife were watching, and they fell on their faces to the ground. (Judges 13:21)  And the Messenger of יהוה did not appear any more to Manowaḥ and his wife. Then Manowaḥ knew that He was a Messenger of יהוה. (Judges 13:22)  And Manowaḥ said to his wife, “We shall certainly die, because we have seen Elohim!” (Judges 13:23)  But his wife said to him, “If יהוה had been pleased to put us to death, He would not have accepted a burnt offering and a grain offering from our hands, nor would He have shown us all this, nor would He have let us hear the like of this!” (Judges 13:24)  So the woman bore a son and called his name Shimshon. And the child grew, and יהוה blessed him. (Judges 13:25)  And the Spirit of יהוה began to move him at Maḥanĕh Dan, between Tsorʽah and Eshta’ol.
 
I suspect this is a Nazirite Vow in Action again…
 
(Act 21:17)  And when we had arrived in Yerushalayim, the brothers received us gladly. (Act 21:18)  And on the following day Sha’ul went in with us to Yaʽaqoḇ, and all the elders came. (Act 21:19)  And having greeted them, he was relating one by one what Elohim had done among the gentiles through his service. (Act 21:20)  And when they heard it, they praised the Master. And they said to him, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Yehuḏim there are who have believed, and all are ardent for the Torah. (Act 21:21)  “And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Yehuḏim who are among the gentiles to forsake Mosheh, saying to not circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices. (Act 21:22)  “What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come. (Act 21:23)  “So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow. (Act 21:24)  “Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah. (Act 21:25)  “But concerning the gentiles who believe, we have written and decided that they should keep themselves from what is offered to idols, and blood, and what is strangled, and whoring.”1 Footnote: See 15:20. (Act 21:26)  Then Sha’ul took the men on the next day, and having been cleansed with them, went into the Set-apart Place to announce the completion of the days of separation – until the offering should be presented for each one of them.
 
Loved One, Billie’s and my prayer for you (and for us) is that we humble ourselves by our own free will and hunger and thirst for His righteousness; which will release His power to help us- to help others in the days ahead- which may soon be upon us called “Jacob’s Trouble”. I pray that we do exploits in His name and FEAR NOT! Hallelu-Yah! I further pray that we DRAW NEAR in relationship with our coming King as we implement the first four actions shown us today- that we are willing and obedient- confessing our sins and those of our fathers-( yes even in the “faith” delivered to us)! We are becoming the Bride and Priests of Righteousness! Hallelu-YAH!
 
Shalom to your home Loved One,
 
 
Thurston
 
Continued explanation of 2012-13 Torah Cycle restart at beginning of monthsIt is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite 1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1John 4:22.