Truth Searchers are FAMILY! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Saturday, April 13, 2013 TM



April 13, 2013

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!  (Click here for Torah Cycle for 2013-14)

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Torah Studies; www.seedtime2harvest.com for free video and audio presentations that help build trust in our coming King!

Some ask why we are on a different schedule of the Torah Cycle than the mainstream and the Orthodox. For me it is about restoration of all things- explanation is continued at end of this week’s study…

Truth Searchers are FAMILY. Remember with me who Yahushua (Jesus) said was “Family”.

(Luke 8:19)  And His mother and brothers came to Him, and were unable to get to Him because of the crowd. (Luke 8:20)  And it was reported to Him, saying, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, wishing to see you.” (Luke 8:21)  And He answering said to them, My mother and my brothers (Family) are those who are hearing the Word of Elohim and doing it.”1 Footnote: 1Mt. 12:50, Mk. 3:35.

Note the Hearing and Doing- which is what singles out FAMILY. Now that brings me to a thought or two I want to share with you. I am in the midst of a study and “rethink” on some handed down traditions we have inherited as Torah Keepers and I suspect at this early stage I may have to do some things differently after my examination- not sure yet but I must address this shortly due to the timely nature of the Scriptures- I am hopeful that you also will study and examine these thoughts with me and conclude for yourself if we must make some changes.

We may be “snubbed and rebuked” even by other believers (Yes even some Torah Keepers) but here is our reward for remaining; doing our best to rightly divide the word, discern the truth and OBEY.

(Mat 19:29)  “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My Name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. (Mat 19:30)  “But many who are first shall be last, and the last first.

(Mar 10:29) יהוש said, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for the sake of Me and the Good News, (Mar 10:30) who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come, everlasting life.


Here’s why we MUST forsake ALL traditions that are not lined up with His Torah (Instructions- Word-Law) (Yes even among fellow Torah Keepers and teachers): Our doctrines (DOINGS) MUST line up with the word forever established in Heaven if we expect our Creator to confirm His word with signs and wonders following as also He told Jeremiah- “I am watching over my word to perform it!”— (Jeremiah 1:11) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, “What do you see, Yirmeyahu?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.” (Jeremiah 1:12)  And יהוה said to me, You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to do it.”  (Matthew 15:8) ‘This people draw near to me with their mouth, and respect me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Matthew 15:9)  But in vain do they worship me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:13, Mk. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19.

Do WE also worship Him in vain in our HEARING and DOING?

And the King James: (Mat 15:8) this people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines (doings) the commandments of men.

Let’s consider what rids us of Vain Worship- Relationships!

On these 2 commandments hang the entire Torah and the Prophets! (Anyone can say… and not do)

(Mat 22:36)  “Teacher: which is the great command in the Torah?” (Mat 22:37)  And יהושע said to him, “‘you shall love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with your entire mind.’ (Mat 22:38)  This is the first and great command. (Mat 22:39)  “And the second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Mat 22:40)  On these two commands hang all the Torah and the Prophets.”

Why is this so important concerning relationships? IF you love YHWH you will obey Him from that love- you will choose to honor what He asks of you. Let’s look closely at Yahshua’s statements about what indicates love. (John 14:15)  If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16)  “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18)  “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19)  “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20)  “In that day you shall know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  He who possesses my commands and guards (keeps) them; it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

I am including in today’s Torah Study a bit about the ten WORDS (Commands) in Exodus 20. Please note that the first four commands teach us how to love YHWH Elohim the way He declares He wants to be loved. The last six commands teach us how to love our neighbor as ourselves. Actions of obedience are critical to His definition of love.  So many in this day of Laodicean believers; think in the Renewed Covenant or New Testament- Yahshua did away with the commands as He taught to love one another- that is nearly funny but very sad. We should have enough sense to see how He defines love above in His own words! We should and must understand that in the BEGINNING- Yahshua was the word and is the word- YES- it was Yahshua at Mt. Sinai – He is the word that was later made flesh and dwelled among us. Never was it a graceless Father and a graceful son- Yahshua! Yahshua taught us to pray OUR FATHER gave His only son that we may have life- does that sound graceless? Yahshua never disagreed with His Father but only spoke what He heard His Father speak and did what He saw His Father do. Even Noah and Moses found grace in His eyes! Most of this last day’s assembly/body of believers in Messiah has believed in a Torah less- Lawless Yahshua (Another Jesus) and have determined that grace is a license to do away with the Torah- Instructions- defined as “LAW” in KJV. What is sin? (1Jn 3:4)  Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. I must assume these last day’s believers among us think these are mankind’s laws these sinners are breaking! NOPE! These are YHWH’s instruction- TORAH- “LAW” they have done away with. Let’s go to Yahshua’s words again- since this Scripture is part of our study this week- I am wondering what part of “THINK NOT” we just don’t understand! (Mat 5:17) Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets.1 I did not come to destroy but to complete. Footnote: 1The Law and the Prophets is a term used for the pre-Messianic Scriptures. (Mat 5:18)  “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17. (Mat 5:19) Question for us scholars- Is their still a Heaven and Earth? It seems to even us casual observers that there is- so the Torah and prophets is not done away with- no matter how we define Scripture!

Here’s a quick look at Pastor Least (or Prophet, Evangelist etc.) in the Kingdom! YIKES! Talk about Grace and Mercy- Wow- these that teach that these commands are past and done away with are mercifully in the kingdom apparently.

“Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign (Kingdom) of Heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens. (Mat 5:20)  “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees,1 you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens. Footnote: 1Mt. 15:3-9, Mk. 7:7-13, John 7:19, Acts 7:53, Rom. 2:23-27, Gal. 6:13.

Why is obedience in honoring loved ones so important to YHWH? If your spouse, parent or child said they loved you but never wanted to spend any time with you or never did what you requested- it would not take that long to deduce that they did not really love or honor you would it? Their ACTIONS speak louder than their words. We, as the BRIDE OF MESSIAH must honor our husband just like wives are required to for their husbands and as the husband Messiah will love us as His own flesh; just like the husband is required to do for his wife. Same way with our Creator- we are required to DO the Gospel and commands of YHWH! Many say but do not DO! Let’s look at the Shem Tov Hebrew copy of Matthew and see what Yahshua taught- (Mat 23:2) saying, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on the seat of Mosheh. (Mat 23:3)  “Therefore, whatever he says (MOSES) for you you to guard, guard and do. But do not do according to their works, for they say, and do not do. (Eph 5:22)  Wives, subject yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Master. (Eph 5:23)  Because the husband is head of the wife, as also the Messiah is head of the assembly, and He is Savior of the body. (Eph 5:24)  But as the assembly is subject to Messiah, so also let the wives be to their own husbands in every respect. (Eph 5:25)  Husbands, love your wives, as Messiah also did love the assembly and gave Himself for it…(Eph 5:33)  Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself (love here is security- taking care of her like himself- his own flesh); and the wife see that she reverence (honors-respects) her husband. Why does the Word declare this sort of method of showing love to each other? Obviously; the wife needs security and to know she is cared for and the husband needs to be honored- that is just how Yahshua created us. Not bad or wrong or lesser than the other, just created differently with different needs. When we as husbands fail as providers- and in these storms today- that is not so difficult to accomplish- so naturally the wife will try and provide for herself (The need is in her for security); and when the wife does not respect or honor her husband thinking that he must “EARN” that respect, the husband will go looking for that honor. It (The need for honor) is in him- just like Messiah was not honored in His own home town and COULD DO NO MIGHTY WORKS!

I have spoken this before and again; here is the answer for our dilemmas LOVED ONES! Our need for change is never supplied by others- that is- we seem to want others (horizontal relationships) to do the changing and sometimes we  foolishly pray- YAH change so and so- we even think and pray if our children- our boss, our husbands- our parents, our wives, our girlfriends, our boyfriends, our teachers etc. WOULD CHANGE all would be well. Loved One we cannot even change ourselves much less others. Our Heavenly Father alone can do that so our prayers need to be about obedience VERTICAL with us and the Father. IF we will obey Him vertical He can and will CHANGE US! We must humble ourselves and submit to His words. We change as He will not- He is the same yesterday, today and forever. That only leaves us to change. When we submit- forget now about horizontal relationships changing- we can only submit for ourselves- hasatan will flee and we will receive Yahshua’s peace. He has overcome this world so we can be in good cheer and FEAR NOT! Remember in our loving obedience to our Heavenly Father- we bless those that curse us and pray for those that spitefully use us! (Luke 6:27)  “But I say to you who are hearing: Love your enemies, do good to those hating you. (Luke 6:28)  “Bless those cursing you, and pray for those insulting you.

Now let’s look at our need to flee the culture of this world.

(Jas 4:4)  Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with Elohim? 1 Whoever therefore intends to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of Elohim. Footnote: 1Mt. 13:22, Luke. 4:5-6, Luke. 14:33, Rom. 12:2, 1 John 2:15-17. (Jas 4:5)  Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose? Does the Spirit which dwells in us intensely crave unto envy? (Jas 4:6)  But He gives greater favor. Because of this He says, “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favor to the humble.”

(Jas 4:7)  So then subject (Submit ourselves to His words and instructions – Torah- as this obedience is always a VERTICAL choice) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (Jas 4:8)  Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! (Jas 4:9)  Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. (Jas 4:10)  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up. (Jas 4:11)  Brothers, do not speak against one another. He that speaks against a brother and judges his brother speaks against Torah and judges Torah. And if you judge Torah, you are not a doer of Torah but a judge. (Jas 4:12)  There is one Lawgiver and Judge, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

To summarize, we cannot fix others as that is a horizontal prayer, that is to say they are on our level and much like us; we can only submit vertically to obey the Father as He alone can change- and then only if we so choose! Let’s continue to choose LIFE! (Deuteronomy 30:19)  “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed, (Deuteronomy 30:20) to love יהוה your Elohim, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him – for He is your life and the length of your days – to dwell in the land which יהוה swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give them.”

My last thought on these matters (For today anyway) is that belief/faith works by LOVE and acting as though we have the fruits of the Ruach. (Gal 5:5)  For we, in Spirit, by belief, eagerly wait for the expectation of righteousness. (Gal 5:6)  For in Messiah יהושע neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any strength, but belief (faith) working through love. (Gal 5:7)  You were running well, who held you back from obeying the truth? Remember- LOVE is obedience to our Creator. Now as for our walking in the fruits of the Ruach; the question remains for each of us to examine ourselves.

(Gal 5:18)  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under Torah. (Not CONDEMNED by it) (Gal 5:19)  And the works of the flesh are well-known, which are these: adultery, 1 whoring, uncleanness, and indecency, Footnote: 1Only Textus Receptus contains adultery. (Gal 5:20)  idolatry, drug sorcery, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, (Gal 5:21)  envy, murders, drunkenness, wild parties, and the like – of which I forewarn you, even as I also said before, that those who practice such as these shall not inherit the reign of Elohim.1 Footnote: 11 Cor. 6:10.

(Gal 5:22)  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, trustworthiness, (Gal 5:23) gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no Torah. (Gal 5:24)  And those who are of Messiah have impaled the flesh with its passions and the desires. (Gal 5:25)  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.


This Week’s Torah Scriptures: Chayeisara “Life of Sarah”

Genesis 23:1-25:18; 1 Kings 1: 1-31; 1 Corinthians 15:50-57


(Gen 23:1)  And Sarah lived one hundred and twenty-seven years, the years of the life of Sarah. (Gen 23:2)  And Sarah died in Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan, and Aḇraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her.(Gen 23:3)  Then Aḇraham rose up from beside his dead, and spoke to the sons of Ḥĕth, saying, (Gen 23:4)  “I am a foreigner and a sojourner among you. Give me property for a burial site among you, so that I bury my dead from my presence.” (Gen 23:5)  And the sons of Ḥĕth answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:6) “Hear us, my master: You are a prince of Elohim among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our burial places. None of us withholds from you his burial site, from burying your dead.” (Gen 23:7)  So Aḇraham rose and bowed himself to the people of the land, the sons of Ḥĕth. (Gen 23:8)  And he spoke with them, saying, “If it is your desire that I bury my dead from my presence, hear me, and approach Ephron son of Tsoḥar for me, (Gen 23:9)  and let me have the cave of Maḵpĕlah which he has, which is at the end of his field. Let him give it to me for the complete amount of silver, as property for a burial site among you.” (Gen 23:10)  And Ephron dwelt among the sons of Ḥĕth. And Ephron the Ḥittite answered Aḇraham in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, all who entered at the gate of his city, saying, (Gen 23:11) “No, my master, listen to me! I shall give you the field and the cave that is in it. I shall give it to you in the presence of the sons of my people. I shall give it to you. Bury your dead!” (Gen 23:12)  And Aḇraham bowed himself down before the people of the land, (Gen 23:13) and he spoke to Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying, “If only you would hear me. I shall give the amount of silver for the field, take it from me, and let me bury my dead there.” (Gen 23:14)  And Ephron answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:15) “My master, listen to me! The land is worth four hundred sheqels of silver. What is that between you and me? So bury your dead.” (Gen 23:16)  And Aḇraham listened to Ephron, and Aḇraham weighed out the silver for Ephron which he had named in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, four hundred sheqels of silver, currency of the merchants. (Gen 23:17)  Thus the field of Ephron which was in Maḵpĕlah, which was before Mamrĕ, the field and the cave which was in it, and all the trees that were in the field, which were within all the surrounding borders, were deeded (Gen 23:18) to Aḇraham as a possession in the presence of the sons of Ḥĕth, before all who went in at the gate of his city. (Gen 23:19)  And after this Aḇraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Maḵpĕlah, before Mamrĕ, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan. (Gen 23:20) Thus the field and the cave that is in it were deeded to Aḇraham by the sons of Ḥĕth as property for a burial site.

Don’t marry my seed into this pagan land of disobedience!

(Gen 24:1)  And Aḇraham was old, advanced in years. And יהוה had blessed Aḇraham in every way. (Gen 24:2)  And Aḇraham said to the oldest servant of his house, who ruled over all that he had, “Please, put your hand under my thigh, (Gen 24:3)  so that I make you swear by יהוה, the Elohim of the heavens and the Elohim of the earth, that you do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, among whom I dwell, (Gen 24:4)  but to go to my land and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son Yitsḥaq.(Gen 24:5)  And the servant said to him, “What if the woman refuses to follow me to this land? Do I then take your son back to the land from which you came?” (Gen 24:6)  And Aḇraham said to him, “Beware lest you take my son back there! (Gen 24:7)  יהוה, Elohim of the heavens, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my relatives, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your seed I give this land,’ He sends His messenger before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there. (Gen 24:8)  “And if the woman refuses to follow you, then you shall be released from this oath; only, do not take my son back there.” (Gen 24:9)  Then the servant put his hand under the thigh of Aḇraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. (Gen 24:10)  And the servant took ten of his master’s camels and left, for his entire master’s good gifts were in his hand. And he arose and went to Aram Naharayim, to the city of Naḥor. (Gen 24:11)  And he made his camels kneel down outside the city by a fountain of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.

Learning of my Masters MASTER! Introduction to YHWH!

(Gen 24:12)  And he said, “יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please cause her to meet before me this day, and show kindness to my master Aḇraham. (Gen 24:13)  “See, I am standing here by the fountain of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water. (Gen 24:14)  “Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your jar to let me drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too,’ let her be the one whom you have appointed for Your servant Yitsḥaq. And let me know by this that you have shown kindness to my master.” (Gen 24:15)  And it came to be, before he had ended speaking, that see, Riḇqah, who was born to Bethu’ĕl, son of Milkah, the wife of Naḥor, Aḇraham’s brother, came out with her jar on her shoulder. (Gen 24:16)  And the young woman was very good-looking, a maiden, no man having known her. And she went down to the fountain, filled her jar, and came up. (Gen 24:17)  And the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me drink a little water from your jar.” (Gen 24:18)  And she said, “Drink, my master.” And she hurried and let her jar down to her hand, and gave him a drink. (Gen 24:19)  And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, “Let me draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking.” (Gen 24:20)  And she hurried and emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the fountain to draw water, and drew for all his camels. (Gen 24:21)  And watching her, the man remained silent in order to know whether יהוה had prospered his way or not. (Gen 24:22)  And it came to be, when the camels had finished drinking, that the man took a golden nose ring weighing half a sheqel, and two bracelets for her wrists weighing ten sheqels of gold, (Gen 24:23)  and said, “Whose daughter are you? Please inform me, is there room in your father’s house for us to spend the night?” (Gen 24:24)  And she said to him, “I am the daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Milkah’s son, whom she bore to Naḥor.” (Gen 24:25)  And she said to him, “We have both straw and fodder enough, and room to spend the night.” 

YES – My master‘s MASTER is the real Elohim and worthy of my worship also!

(Gen 24:26)  And the man bowed down his head and worshipped יהוה. (Gen 24:27)  And he said, “Blessed be יהוה Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who has not forsaken His kindness and His truth toward my master. As for me, being on the way, יהוה led me to the house of my master’s brothers.” (Gen 24:28)  Then the young woman ran and informed those of her mother’s house these matters. (Gen 24:29)  And Riḇqah had a brother whose name was Laḇan, and Laḇan ran out to the man, to the fountain. (Gen 24:30)  And it came to be, when he saw the nose ring, and the bracelets on his sister’s wrists, and when he heard the words of his sister Riḇqah, saying, “Thus the man spoke to me,” that he went to the man and saw him standing by the camels at the fountain. (Gen 24:31)  And he said, “Come in, O blessed of יהוה! Why do you stand outside? I myself have prepared the house, and a place for the camels.” (Gen 24:32)  So the man came into the house, while he unloaded the camels and provided straw and fodder for the camels and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men who were with him, (Gen 24:33)  and set food before him to eat. But he said, “Let me not eat until I have spoken my word.” And he said, “Speak on.” (Gen 24:34)  And he said, “I am Aḇraham’s servant. (Gen 24:35)  “And יהוה has blessed my master exceedingly, and he has become great. And He has given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and male and female servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 24:36)  “And Sarah my master’s wife bore a son to my master when she was old. And he has given to him all that he has. (Gen 24:37)  “And my master made me swear, saying, ‘Do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, in whose land I dwell, (Gen 24:38) but go to my father’s house and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son.’ (Gen 24:39)  “And I said to my master, ‘What if the woman does not follow me?’ (Gen 24:40)  “But he said to me, ‘יהוה, before whom I walk, sends His messenger with you and shall prosper your way. And you shall take a wife for my son from my relatives and from my father’s house. (Gen 24:41)  ‘Then, when you go to my relatives, you are to be released from this oath. And if they do not give her to you, then you are released from my oath.’ (Gen 24:42)  “And this day I came to the fountain and said, ‘יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please, if You are prospering the way in which I am going, (Gen 24:43)  see, I am standing by the fountain of water, and when the maiden comes out to draw water, and I say to her, “Please give me a little water from your jar to drink,” (Gen 24:44)  and she says to me, “Drink, and let me draw for your camels too,” let her be the woman whom יהוה has appointed for my master’s son.’ (Gen 24:45)  “I had not yet ended speaking in my heart, then see, Riḇqah was coming out with her jar on her shoulder. And she went down to the fountain and drew water. And I said to her, ‘Please let me drink.’ (Gen 24:46)  “And she hurried and let her jar down from her shoulder, and said, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too.’ So I drank, and she watered the camels too. (Gen 24:47)  “And I asked her, and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’ And she said, ‘The daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Naḥor’s son, whom Milkah bore to him.’ Then I put the nose ring on her nose and the bracelets on her wrists. (Gen 24:48)  “And I bowed my head and worshipped יהוה, and blessed יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who had led me in the true way to take the daughter of my master’s brother for his son. (Gen 24:49)  “And now, if you are going to show kindness and truth to my master, let me know, and if not, let me know, so that I turn to the right or to the left.” (Gen 24:50)  And Laḇan answered – Bethu’ĕl too – and said, “The matter comes from YAHWEH; we are not able to speak to you either evil or good. (Gen 24:51)  “See, Riḇqah is before you. Take her and go, and let her be your master’s son’s wife, as יהוה has spoken.” (Gen 24:52)  And it came to be, when Aḇraham’s servant heard their words, that he bowed himself towards the earth before יהוה. (Gen 24:53)  And the servant brought out ornaments of silver, and ornaments of gold, and garments, and gave them to Riḇqah. He also gave costly gifts to her brother and to her mother. (Gen 24:54)  And he and the men who were with him ate and drank and spent the night. When they arose in the morning he said, “Let me go to my master.” (Gen 24:55)  But her brother and her mother said, “Let the young woman stay with us a few days, at least ten, then you go.” (Gen 24:56)  And he said to them, “Do not delay me, since יהוה has prospered my way. Let me go so that I go to my master.” (Gen 24:57)  And they said, “Let us call the young woman and ask her.” (Gen 24:58)  So they called Riḇqah and said to her, “Are you going with this man?” And she said, “I shall go.” (Gen 24:59)  So they let go Riḇqah their sister and her nurse, and Aḇraham’s servant and his men. (Gen 24:60)  And they blessed Riḇqah and said to her, “Let our sister become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your seed possess the gates of those who hate them.” (Gen 24:61)  And Riḇqah and her young women arose, and they rode on the camels and followed the man. So the servant took Riḇqah and left. (Gen 24:62)  And Yitsḥaq came from the way of Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i, for he dwelt in the South. (Gen 24:63)  And Yitsḥaq went out to meditate in the field in the evening. And he lifted his eyes and looked and saw the camels coming. (Gen 24:64)  And Riḇqah lifted her eyes, and when she saw Yitsḥaq she dismounted from her camel, (Gen 24:65) and she had said to the servant, “Who is this man walking in the field to meet us?” And the servant said, “It is my master.” So she took a veil and covered herself. (Gen 24:66)  And the servant told Yitsḥaq all the matters he had done.

Scriptural marriage

(Gen 24:67)  And Yitsḥaq brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent. And he took Riḇqah and she became his wife, and he loved her. Thus Yitsḥaq was comforted after his mother’s death.

(Gen 25:1)  And Aḇraham took another wife, whose name was Qeturah. (Gen 25:2)  And she bore him Zimran, and Yoqshan, and Meḏan, and Miḏyan, and Yishbaq, and Shuwaḥ. (Gen 25:3)  And Yoqshan brought forth Sheḇa and Deḏan. And the sons of Deḏan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Le’ummim. (Gen 25:4)  And the sons of Miḏyan were Ěphah, and Ěpher, and Ḥanoḵ, and Aḇiḏa, and Eldaʽah. All these were the children of Qeturah. (Gen 25:5)  Now Aḇraham gave all that he had to Yitsḥaq, (Gen 25:6)  but to the sons of the concubines whom Aḇraham had, Aḇraham gave gifts while he was still living, and sent them away from his son Yitsḥaq, eastward, to the land of the east. (Gen 25:7)  And these are all the years of Aḇraham’s life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years. (Gen 25:8)  And Aḇraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, aged and satisfied, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:9)  And his sons Yitsḥaq and Yishmaʽĕl buried him in the cave of Maḵpĕlah, which is before Mamrĕ, in the field of Ephron son of Tsoḥar the Ḥittite, (Gen 25:10) the field which Aḇraham purchased from the sons of Ḥĕth. There Aḇraham was buried with Sarah his wife. (Gen 25:11)  And it came to be, after the death of Aḇraham, that Elohim blessed his son Yitsḥaq. And Yitsḥaq dwelt at Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i. (Gen 25:12)  And this is the genealogy of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, whom Haḡar the Mitsrite, Sarah’s female servant, bore to Aḇraham. (Gen 25:13)  And these were the names of the sons of Yishmaʽĕl, by their names, according to their generations: The first-born of Yishmaʽĕl, Neḇayoth; then Qĕḏar, and Aḏbe’ĕl, and Miḇsam, (Gen 25:14) and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, (Gen 25:15) Haḏar, and Tĕma, Yetur, Naphish, and Qĕḏemah. (Gen 25:16)  These were the sons of Yishmaʽĕl and these were their names, by their towns and their settlements, twelve chiefs according to their tribes. (Gen 25:17)  And these were the years of the life of Yishmaʽĕl: one hundred and thirty-seven years. And he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:18)  And they dwelt from Ḥawilah as far as Shur, which is east of Mitsrayim as you go toward Ashshur. He settled before all his brothers.

No marriage here as he knew her not

 (1Ki 1:1)  And Sovereign Dawiḏ was old, advanced in years. And they covered him with garments, but he could not get warm. (1Ki 1:2)  So his servants said to him, “Let them seek for our master the sovereign a young woman, a maiden, and she shall stand before the sovereign and be his companion, and shall lie in your bosom, so that our master the sovereign gets warm.” (1Ki 1:3)  And they sought for a lovely young woman in all the border of Yisra’ĕl, and found Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite, and brought her to the sovereign. (1Ki 1:4)  And the young woman was very lovely. And she was a companion for the sovereign, and served him, but the sovereign did not know her. (1Ki 1:5)  And Aḏoniyah son of Ḥaggith exalted himself, saying, “I reign.” And he prepared for himself a chariot and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. (1Ki 1:6)  Now his father had not worried him at any time by saying, “Why have you done so?” He was also very good-looking. And he was born after Aḇshalom. (1Ki 1:7)  And he talked with Yo’aḇ son of Tseruyah and with Eḇyathar the priest, and they supported Aḏoniyah. (1Ki 1:8)  But Tsaḏoq the priest, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimʽi, and Rĕʽi, and the mighty men who belonged to Dawiḏ were not with Aḏoniyahu. (1Ki 1:9)  And Aḏoniyahu offered sheep and cattle and fatlings by the stone of Zoḥeleth, which is by Ěn Roḡĕl. He also invited all his brothers, the sovereign’s sons, and all the men of Yehuḏah, servants of the sovereign. (1Ki 1:10)  But he did not invite Nathan the prophet, or Benayahu, or the mighty men, or Shelomoh his brother. (1Ki 1:11)  Nathan then spoke to Bathsheḇa the mother of Shelomoh, saying, “Have you not heard that Aḏoniyahu son of Ḥaggith has become sovereign, and Dawiḏ our master does not know it? (1Ki 1:12)  “And now, come let me give you advice, and deliver your own life and the life of your son Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:13)  “Go immediately to Sovereign Dawiḏ and say to him, ‘Did you not, my master, O sovereign, swear to your female servant, saying, “Certainly, your son Shelomoh shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne”? Why then has Aḏoniyahu become sovereign?’ (1Ki 1:14)  “Look, while you are still speaking there with the sovereign let me come in after you and confirm your words.” (1Ki 1:15)  And Bathsheḇa went into the room to the sovereign. Now the sovereign was very old, and Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite was serving the sovereign. (1Ki 1:16)  And Bathsheḇa bowed and did obeisance to the sovereign. And the sovereign said, “What do you wish?” (1Ki 1:17)  And she said to him, “My master, you swore by יהוה your Elohim to your female servant, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne.’ (1Ki 1:18)  “And now, look! Aḏoniyah has become sovereign. And now, my master the sovereign, you do not know about it. (1Ki 1:19)  “And he has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sons of the sovereign, and Eḇyathar the priest, and Yo’aḇ the commander of the army, but he did not invite Shelomoh your servant. (1Ki 1:20)  “And you my master, O sovereign, the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl are on you, to declare to them who is going to sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him. (1Ki 1:21)  “Otherwise it shall be, when my master the sovereign rests with his fathers, that I and my son Shelomoh shall be considered sinners.” (1Ki 1:22)  And see, while she was still speaking with the sovereign, Nathan the prophet also came in. (1Ki 1:23) so they informed the sovereign, saying, “Here is Nathan the prophet.” And when he came in before the sovereign, he bowed down before the sovereign with his face to the ground. (1Ki 1:24)  And Nathan said, “My master, O sovereign, have you said, ‘Aḏoniyahu shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne’? (1Ki 1:25)  “For he has gone down today, and has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sovereign’s sons, and the commanders of the army, and Eḇyathar the priest. And look! They are eating and drinking before him. And they say, ‘Let Sovereign Aḏoniyahu live!’ (1Ki 1:26)  “But he has not invited me, me your servant, or Tsaḏoq the priest, or Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, nor your servant Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:27)  “If this matter is from my master the sovereign, then you did not let your servant know who should sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him.” (1Ki 1:28)  And Sovereign Dawiḏ answered and said, “Call Bathsheḇa to me.” So she came into the sovereign’s presence and stood before the sovereign. (1Ki 1:29)  And the sovereign took an oath and said, “As יהוה lives, who has redeemed my life out of all distress, (1Ki 1:30) even as I swore to you by יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne in my place,’ even so I do this day.” (1Ki 1:31)  And Bathsheḇa bowed with her face to the earth, and did obeisance to the sovereign, and said, “Let my master Sovereign Dawiḏ live forever!” 

We are His incorruptible seed as we have been grafted into the Kingdom of Israel’s Covenant Promise by trusting and following YHWH! We are SPIRITUALLY reborn!

(1Co 15:50)  And this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood are unable to inherit the reign (Kingdom) of Elohim, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. (1Co 15:51)  See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, (1Co 15:52) in a moment, in twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Co 15:53)  For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. (1Co 15:54)  And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, and then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming.” (1Co 15:55)  “O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?” (1Co 15:56)  And the sting of death is the sin, and the power of the sin is the Torah. (1Co 15:57)  But thanks to YHWH Elohim who gives us the overcoming (Victory) through our Master יהושע Messiah. (1Co 15:58)  Therefore, my beloved brothers, (and sisters!) be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Master, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Master.

Loved One, Here is my prayer for you and your loved ones as we each walk out our deliverance in fear and trembling which is a holy reverence and awe of our Mighty Elohim. I declare to you and over you loved one and I include the blood of THE LAMB over you- which the destroyer cannot penetrate-; (Eph 1:2) Favor to you and peace from Elohim our Father and the Master יהושע Messiah. (Eph 1:3)  Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Messiah, (Eph 1:4)  even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be set-apart and blameless before Him in love,1 Footnote: 12 Thess. 2:13. (Eph 1:5)  having previously ordained us to adoption as sons through יהושע Messiah to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His desire, (Eph 1:6)  to the praise of the esteem of His favor with which He favored us in the Beloved, (Eph 1:7)  in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of trespasses, according to the riches of His favor, (Eph 1:8)  which He has lavished on us in all wisdom and insight, (Eph 1:9)  having made known to us the secret of His desire, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Him, (Eph 1:10)  to administer at the completion of time, to gather together in one all in Messiah, both which are in the heavens and which are on earth, in Him, (Eph 1:11)  in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being previously ordained according to the purpose of Him working all matters according to the counsel of His desire, (Eph 1:12)  for us to be the praise of His esteem – those having first trusted in Messiah, (Eph 1:13)  in whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the Good News of your deliverance, in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Set-apart Spirit of promise, (Eph 1:14)  who is the pledge of our inheritance, until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His esteem. (Eph 1:15)  For this reason I too, having heard of your belief in the Master יהושע and your love for all the set-apart ones, (Eph 1:16)  do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, (Eph 1:17)  that the Elohim of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of esteem, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, (Eph 1:18)  the eyes of your understanding1 being enlightened, so that you know what is the expectation of His calling, and what are the riches of the esteem (glory) of His inheritance in the set-apart ones, Footnote: 1Lk. 24:45. (Eph 1:19) and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who are believing, according to the working of His mighty strength, (Eph 1:20) which He wrought in the Messiah when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies, (Eph 1:21) far above all rule and authority and power and mastery, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. (Eph 1:22)  And He put all under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all, to the assembly, (Eph 1:23) which is His body, the completeness of Him who fills all in all.  I love this prayer as it puts hasatan under our feet and establishes in the heavenly realm who we really are! Thanks for your targeted prayers for Billie and me loved ones- you are much loved and they are our lifeline! Praise Him who made Heaven and Earth! Hallelu-YAH!

Shalom to your home loved one,


Thurston




Continued explanation of 2013-14 Torah Cycle restart at beginning of months

It is about YHWH restoring all things which sometimes means we are walking alone. I start over annually when YHWH’s year starts over; this is not to say that I am correct and others are wrong, I just happen to believe we will never challenge our older brother Judah by following his traditions. I expect Judah will be moved by our obedience to His Torah (Words of Scripture) and seeing YHWH’s signs and wonders following our obedience- Does the statement above mean we are not to grab the tzitzit of Yehuda and take hold and learn from them? Of course not, we absolutely should learn of them and from them- just not ingest and keep that which is traditions that go against His words! Especially since we are the ten (Ten scattered northern tribes scattered for Easter and sun god day worship which parallels closely as a pig slop eating prodigal brother)

Let’s look; (Zechariah 8:22) ‘And many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek יהוה of hosts in Yerushalayim, and to pray before יהוה.’ (Zechariah 8:23)  “Thus said יהוה of hosts, ‘In those days (Now? YES and in the future also!) Ten men (10 scattered northern tribes called Ephraim and Israel) from all languages of the nations take hold, yea, they shall take hold of the edge of the garment of a man, a Yehuḏite1, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.” ’ ” Footnote: 1John 4:22.