Part His Land this September? Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, August 26, 2011 TM

August 27, 2011                                           
                      

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!        (This study is available at the website below)

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Torah Studies with translations, www.seedtime2harvest.com for “about us” information.  Please share our studies as YHWH is restoring all to Himself- 104 countries have now read our weekly Torah Studies at Shabbat Shalom Loved One! This is nothing we have done- Mighty is YHWH who restores all things! (Also attached is the Divide Israel UN Vote plan)


Loved One- for the last two weeks now we shared with you for your prayerful consideration; who we are and who we are becoming. The Scripture about us changing into His image comes to mind- We are required to change- Teshuva- Repent! Consider carefully our actions- we are at the Season when we will not be allowed to just stay the same- He is coming for a bride that MAKES HERSELF READY WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH! We saw there are basically two groups that will have REMNANT BRIDE come from out from among them. He is joining us and making us ONE WITNESS in His hand. We will become and be His witnesses- unashamed of His word and promises and walk in them. (Mar 8:34)  And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Mar 8:35)  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. (Mar 8:36)  For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mar 8:37)  Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mar 8:38)  Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. AND (Rom 1:16) I am not ashamed of the Good News of Messiah Yahshua (The Word), for it is the power of Elohim for deliverance to everyone who believes, to the Yehuḏite (Judah) first and also to the Greek (Goyim of whom Ephraim comes from below). (Rom 1:17)  For in it the righteousness of Elohim is revealed from belief to belief (Trust-faith), as it has been written, But the righteous shall live by belief (Trust-faith).”1 Footnote: 1Hab. 2:4.


Ezekiel 37:14 “And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I יהוה have spoken, and I have done it,” declares יהוה.’ ” Ezekiel 37:15 and the word of יהוה came to me, saying, Ezekiel 37:16 “And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, ‘For Yehuḏah; and for the children of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yosĕph, the stick of Ephrayim, and for all the house of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’  Ezekiel 37:17 “Then bring them together for yourself into one stick, and they shall become one in your hand.  Ezekiel 37:18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Won’t you show us what you mean by these?’  Ezekiel 37:19 say to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the stick of Yosĕph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yisra’ĕl, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Yehuḏah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.” Ezekiel 37:20 “And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.  Ezekiel 37:21 “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the children of Yisra’ĕl from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land. Ezekiel 37:22 “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns. Ezekiel 37:23 “And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, (An idol- anything that is more important to us that knowing and fellowshipping with YHVH) nor with their disgusting matters, (Pagan traditions we have inherited) nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be my people, and I am their Elohim, Ezekiel 37:24 while Dawiḏ my servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in my right-rulings and guard my laws, and shall do them. Ezekiel 37:25 “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and my servant Dawiḏ be their prince forever. Ezekiel 37:26 “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place my set-apart place in their midst, forever. Ezekiel37:27 “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Ezekiel 37:28 “And the gentiles shall know that I, יהוה, am setting Yisra’ĕl apart, when my set-apart place is in their midst – forever.” ’ Continuing our review- loved one; we are all approaching and some of us are now experiencing distress of the latter days

Deuteronomy 4:30 “In your distress (Comment: Storm, fiery trials), when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, (Now) then you shall return to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice. Deuteronomy 4:31 “For יהוה your Elohim is a compassionate Ěl, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them. Deuteronomy 4:39 And you shall know today, and shall recall to your heart that יהוה Himself is Elohim in the heavens above and on the earth beneath; there is none else. We will see even greater deliverance so FEAR NOT! If we must fear anything FEAR YHVH! (Yahweh) As you and I should already know, REPENTANCE WILL BE REQUIRED OF ALL OF US! Surely we understand that YHVH is bringing us back to His Promised Lands. Some of us are quite astounded by this possibility and some even have no intention of living in Israel or desire to do so. Please consider carefully this deliverance loved one, because He first sends for fishers to woo us, lure us if you will back to His land. If you and I are still asleep and have no desire to return, He then sends hunters who will hunt us down and kill us as you desire to escape to His promised land at that point. Let’s see; Jeremiah 16:15 but, ‘יהוה lives who brought up the children of Yisra’ĕl from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I shall bring them back into their land I gave to their fathers. Jeremiah 16:16 “See, I am sending for many fishermen,” declares יהוה, “and they shall fish them. And after that I shall send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:17 “For my eyes are on all their ways; they have not been hidden from my face, nor has their crookedness been hidden from my eyes. Jeremiah 16:18  “And first I shall repay double for their crookedness and their sin, because they have defiled my land with the dead bodies of their disgusting matters, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations.” Jeremiah 16:19 O יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth and say, Our fathers have inherited only falsehood (lies), futility, and there is no value (profit) in them.”1 Footnote: 1See Ps. 147:19, Isa. 2:3, Isa. 60:2-3, John 4:22, Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, Rom. 9:4. In other words it is vain worship following lies we have inherited; such as Christmas, Easter, Lent, etc. Do we understand vain worship loved one? Let’s look at Yahshua’s warning to us:

Here’s what Yahshua (Jesus) says about us keeping our added pagan roots holidays and traditions we have kept and cherished above His actual commands!

(Mat 15:7)  “You are hypocrites! Yeshayahu (Isaiah) rightly prophesied about you, saying, (Mat 15:8)  ‘This people draw near to Me with their mouth, and respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:13, Mark. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19. teaching what is added to and subtracted from the Scriptures of Moses and the Prophets (Torah-Law) is commands of men. This is important because we are commanded (This includes us all- The Pharisees and Sadducees for Judaism; and the Pope and Churchianity Fathers (Protesting? Protestants) who kept and most of us still keep most (If not all) of the pagan rituals and holidays added by sun god worshipper Constantine) (Deuteronomy 4:1) “And now, O Yisra’ĕl, listen to the laws and the right-rulings which I am teaching you to do, so that you live, and shall go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers is giving you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)  Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1See also 12:32, Prov. 30:6, Rev. 22:18-19. How do we overcome? We come apart from the pagan rituals and holidays we have inherited and turn our stiff necks and follow Him. Hebrew word is Teshuva- meaning REPENT! We become aware that it is better to obey Him in showing we love Him. We learn and understand that Yahshua was the WORD in the Beginning (Genesis) and with YHVH and was YHVH so He IS TORAH. Yes, of course it was Him at Mt. Sinai before He became flesh and dwelt among. (John 1:1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. (John 1:2)  He was in the beginning with Elohim. (John 1:3)  All came to be through Him, 1 and without Him; not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Hebrews. 1:2, Hebrews. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6. (John 1:4)  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.


As we repent and become obedient we become His TREASURE and He will hear our prayers and petitions! (Exodus 19:3)  And Mosheh went up to Elohim, and יהוה called to him from the mountain, saying, “This is what you are to say to the house of Yaʽaqoḇ, and declare to the children of Isra’ĕl: (Exodus 19:4) ‘You have seen what I did to the Mitsrites (Egyptians and the root word of misery), and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. (Exodus 19:5)  ‘And now, if you diligently obey my voice, and shall guard my covenant, then you shall be my treasured possession above all the peoples – for all the earth is mine – (Exodus 19:6) ‘and you shall be to me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”

(Deuteronomy 26:16)  “Today יהוה your Elohim is commanding you to do these laws and right-rulings. And you shall guard and do them with all your heart and with all your being. (Deuteronomy 26:17)  “You have today caused יהוה to proclaim to be your Elohim, and to walk in His ways and guard His laws, and His commands, and His right-rulings, and to obey His voice. (Deuteronomy 26:18)  “And יהוה has caused you to proclaim today to be His people, a treasured possession, as He has spoken to you, and to guard all His commands, (Deuteronomy 26:19) so as to set you high above all nations which He has made, for a praise, and for a name, and for esteem, and for you to be a set-apart people to יהוה your Elohim, as He has spoken.” Continuing our review, here’s how we prove we love Him and are His Treasure!

(John 14:15)  “If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16)  “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18)  “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. ((John 14:21)  “He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.” We can easily see there are two requirements to show our love- (1) HAVE His commands and (2) OBEY them.  

Okay we now review and think on how our victory will be and is coming; now that we know who we are and what is expected of us… let us take a closer look at what He directed me to quickly address for mighty break through prayers from us Loved One! How to get our prayers answered according to Scripture- EVERY TIME!

Read the Scriptures and consider them carefully. There are two sets of Scriptures that come to mind--(Mar 11:22) And Yahshua answering, said to them, “Have belief (faith, trust) in Elohim. (Mar 11:23) “For truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says, shall be done, he shall have whatever he says. (Mar 11:24) “Because of this I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. (Mar 11:25) “And whenever you stand praying, if you hold whatever against anyone, forgive, so that your Father in the heavens shall also forgive you your trespasses. So what we say and give thanks for continually! Stop asking and start thanking Him- continually who continues to ask for what he already has?
AND why we are absolutely convinced we have this petition as we all know He loves to be brought to remembrance (Of His promise)! He says in Isaiah "Put me to remembrance- let us reason together- here's the Scripture: (Isa 1:18) “Come now, and let us reason together,” says YHVH “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa 43:26) Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou that thou maybe justified. (1Jn 5:13) I have written this to you who believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim (Yahshua- Yeshua etc.), so that you know that you possess everlasting life, and so that you believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim. (1Jn 5:14) And this is the boldness that we have in Him, that if we ask whatever according to His desire, He hears us. (1Jn 5:15) And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. Hallelu-YAH- STAND dear brothers and sisters- giving thanks and praise no matter how lost the storm in your face makes you see/think etc. - that is only the enemy trying to steal the word that is planted. This opposition is guaranteed- why would we not expect it? Keep planting and watering based on the TRUTH that will never pass away- The WORD made flesh who dwelt among us and do not be disheartened by the storms from the facts of giants in the land, facts are temporal and seen, but what is unseen is eternal- heaven and earth will indeed pass away but YHVH's word will never pass away- He cannot lie. Loved One- THIS IS GOOD NEWS- our prayers will be answered based on our thanksgivings--hey- what would we do if we REALLY believed our prayers were already answered even as we asked as we are promised above? (A question Yahshua once asked me; and He answered Himself and I’ve written it below!)
DANCE a jig and give thanks continually- until the things that are subject to change (FACTS) are changed (manifest physically in our realm) to what we desire and proclaim! (We DECLARE or proclaim by speaking agreement as all His promises are YES and Amen or so be it) Rejoice- Again I say- Rejoice! Hey if we are uncomfortable worshipping and dancing before Him now with surrendered raised hands, how would we ever be comfortable in the Kingdom? How will we worship Him when it looks as though things are hopeless? We must draw near NOW and become OVERCOMERS Loved One!
Okay, now that our review is complete, here’s the issue I believe should wake us all up to the Times and Seasons we are in. (Joe 3:2) then I shall gather all gentiles, and bring them down to the Valley of Yehoshaphat. And I shall enter into judgment with them there for my people, my inheritance Yisra’ĕl, whom they have scattered among the gentiles, and they have divided (parted) up my land. (Joe 3:3)  “And they have cast lots for my people, and have given a young man for a whore, and sold a girl for wine, and drank it. (Joe 3:4)  “And also, what are you to me, O Tsor and Tsiḏon, and all the coasts of Philistia (Palestine/Palestinians)? Are you repaying me? And if you are repaying me, I would swiftly and speedily return your reward on your own head. Let’s look at that last portion of the verse in another version also-ASV-, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head. And another version or two: KJV- swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head; -JPS swiftly, speedily will I return your retribution upon your own head.
Possibilities & Expectations- Time for us to Draw Near to Elohim and Fear NOT!

I expect whatever countries are involved in parting Israel will be parted literally. I would expect whichever countries side with hasatan against YHVH’s promises will be repaid in like manner (Recompense) and SWIFTLY. Here are two glaring thoughts I expect to manifest shortly; the plan of the U.N. One World Pharaoh driven Tower of Babel System to divide the land of Israel for peace with the Philistinians (wordplay) on September 20, 2011 will have Israel defenseless and divided. Some of us believe it is the Psalm 83 war.

But I suspect it is also defined as the time of Isaiah 13 war: (Isa 13:9) See, the day of יהוה is coming, fierce, with wrath and heat of displeasure, to lay the earth waste, and destroy its sinners from it. (Isa 13:10)  For the stars of the heavens and their constellations do not give off their light. The sun shall be dark at its rising, and the moon not send out its light. (Isa 13:11)  “And I shall punish the world for its evil, and the wrong for their crookedness, and shall put an end to the arrogance of the proud and lay low the pride of the ruthless. (Isa 13:12)  “I shall make mortal man scarcer than fine gold and mankind scarcer than the gold of Ophir. (Isa 13:13)  “So I shall make the heavens tremble, and the earth shall shake from her place, in the wrath of יהוה of hosts and in the day of the heat of His displeasure. (Isa 13:14)  “And it shall be as the hunted gazelle, and as a sheep that no man takes up – every man turns to his own people, and everyone flees to his own land. (Isa 13:15)  “Whoever is found is thrust through, and everyone taken falls by the sword. (Isa 13:16)  “And their children are dashed to pieces before their eyes, their houses plundered and their wives ravished. (Isa 13:17)  “See, I am stirring up the Medes (Iranians) against them, who do not regard silver, and as for gold, they do not delight in it. (Isa 13:18)  “And bows dash the young to pieces, and they have no compassion on the fruit of the womb, their eyes spare no children. (Isa 13:19)  “And Baḇel (USA?), the splendor of reigns, the comeliness of the Chaldeans’ pride, shall be as when Elohim overthrew Seḏom and Amorah.

And also described in Zechariah; (Zechariah 13:8) and it shall be throughout all the soil,” declares יהוה, “that two thirds therein are cut off and die, and one third is left therein. (Zechariah 13:9)  “And I shall bring the third into fire, and refine them as silver is refined, and try them as gold is tried. They shall call on My Name1, and I shall answer them. I shall say, ‘This is my people,’ while they say, ‘יהוה is my Elohim.’ ” Footnote: 1Zephaniah. 3:9. (Zechariah 14:1) See, a day shall come for יהוה, and your spoil shall be divided in your midst. (Zechariah 14:2)  And I shall gather all the gentiles to battle against Yerushalayim1. And the city shall be taken, the houses plundered, and the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into exile, but the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Footnote: 1Joel 3:2, Zeph. 3:8, Rev. 16:14. (Zechariah 14:3)  And יהוה shall go forth, and He shall fight against those gentiles, as He fights in the day of battle. (Zechariah 14:4)  And in that day His feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south. (Zechariah 14:5)  And you shall flee to the valley of My Mountain – for the valley of the mountains reaches to Atsal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziyah sovereign of Yehuḏah.  יהוה my Elohim shall come – all the set-apart ones with you. (Zechariah 14:6)  And in that day it shall be: there is no light, it is dark.

My expectation (Not my hope) is that IF this U.N vote goes as expected on September 20, 2011; (Less than 1 month from today) and the USA abstains from voting their VETOE power; these events will likely SWIFTLY follow. Our country will be as we have provided Israel, DEFENSELESS AND PARTED- we might also expect that 2/3 of us are killed and 1/3 brought through the fire, a REMNANT.  Loved One, let pray, fast, worship and draw ever close to our coming King- because it appears to me the Day of the Lord is at hand!

(Joe 2:15)  Blow a ram’s horn (Shofar- Trumpet) in Tsiyon, set apart a fast, call an assembly. (Joe 2:16) Gather the people, set the assembly apart, assemble the elders, and gather the children and nursing babes. Let a bridegroom come out from his room, and a bride from her dressing room. (Joe 2:17) Let the priests, servants of יהוה, weep between the porch and the altar. And let them say, “Spare your people, O יהוה, and do not give your inheritance to reproach, for the gentiles to rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their Elohim?’ ” (Joe 2:18) And let יהוה be jealous for His land, and spare His people. (Joe 2:19)  And let יהוה answer and say to His people, “See, I am sending you the grain and the new wine and the oil, and you shall be satisfied by them. And no longer do I make you a reproach among the gentiles. (Joe 2:20)  “And the Northerner I shall remove far from you, and drive him away into a dry and deserted land, with his face toward the eastern sea and his rear toward the western sea. And his stench shall come up and his smell rise, for he has done greatly.” (Joe 2:21)  Do not fear O soil, be glad and rejoice, for יהוה has done greatly! (Joe 2:22)  Do not fear, you beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness shall spring forth, and the tree shall bear its fruit, the fig tree and the vine shall yield their strength. (Joe 2:23)  And you children of Tsiyon, be glad and rejoice in יהוה your Elohim, for He shall give you the Teacher of Righteousness, and cause the rain to come down for you, the former rain and the latter rain, as before. (Joe 2:24)  And the threshing-floors shall be filled with grain, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. (Joe 2:25)  “Then I shall repay you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, and the consuming locust, and the gnawing locust, my great army which I sent among you. (Joe 2:26)  “Then you shall eat – eat and be satisfied – and shall praise the Name of יהוה your Elohim, who has done with you so wondrously. And my people shall never be put to shame. (Joe 2:27)  “And you shall know that I am in the midst of Yisra’ĕl1, and that I am יהוה your Elohim and there is no one else. And my people shall never be put to shame. Footnote: 1See Isa. 24:23. (Joe 2:28)  “And after this it shall be that I pour out My Spirit on all flesh. And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men dream dreams, your young men see visions. (Joe 2:29)  “And also on the male servants and on the female servants I shall pour out My Spirit in those days. (Joe 2:30)  “And I shall give signs in the heavens and upon the earth: blood and fire and columns of smoke, (Joe 2:31) the sun is turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה. (Joe 2:32)  “And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be delivered1. On Mount Tsiyon and in Yerushalayim there shall be an escape2 as יהוה has said, and among the survivors whom יהוה calls. Footnotes: 1Acts 2:21, Rom. 10:13. 2Isaiah. 4:2-3, Obad. v. 17, Rev. 14:1.

With the Awakening Trumpet blast at hand, (Feast of Trumpets late next month); let’s be sober and alert and about our Father’s business.


Here are this Week’s Torah Scriptures: “When you number/Elevate”

Exodus 30:11-34:35; 1 Kings 18:1-39; 1 Corinthians 8:4-13

(Exodus 30:11)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 30:12) “When you take the census of the children of Yisra’ĕl, to register them, then each one shall give an atonement for his life to יהוה, when you register them, so that there is no plague among them when you register them. (Exodus 30:13)  “Everyone among those who are registered is to give this: half a sheqel according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, twenty gĕrahs being a sheqel. The half-sheqel is the contribution to יהוה. (Exodus 30:14)  “Everyone passing over to be registered; from twenty years old and above, gives a contribution to יהוה. (Exodus 30:15)  “The rich does not give more and the poor does not give less than half a sheqel, when you give a contribution to יהוה, to make atonement for yourselves. (Exodus 30:16)  “And you shall take the silver for the atonement from the children of Yisra’ĕl, and give it for the service of the Tent of Meeting. And it shall be to the children of Yisra’ĕl for a remembrance before יהוה, to make atonement for yourselves.” (Exodus 30:17)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 30:18)  “And you shall make a basin of bronze, with its stand also of bronze, for washing. And you shall put it between the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and shall put water in it. (Exodus 30:19)  “And Aharon and his sons shall wash from it their hands and their feet. (Exodus 30:20)  “When they go into the Tent of Meeting, or when they come near the altar to attend, to burn an offering made by fire to יהוה, they wash with water, lest they die. (Exodus 30:21)  “And they shall wash their hands and their feet, lest they die. And it shall be a law forever to them, to him and his seed throughout their generations.” (Exodus 30:22)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 30:23)  “And take for yourself choice spices, five hundred sheqels of liquid myrrh, and half as much – two hundred and fifty – of sweet-smelling cinnamon, and two hundred and fifty of sweet-smelling cane, (Exodus 30:24)  and five hundred of cassia, according to the sheqel of the set-apart place, and a hin of olive oil. (Exodus 30:25)  “And you shall make from these set-apart anointing oil, a compound, blended, and the work of a perfumer. It is set-apart anointing oil. (Exodus 30:26)  “And with it you shall anoint the Tent of Meeting and the ark of the Witness, (Exodus 30:27)  and the table and all its utensils, and the lampstand and its utensils, and the altar of incense, (Exodus 30:28)  and the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the basin and its stand. (Exodus 30:29)  “And you shall set them apart, and they shall be most set-apart. Whatever touches them is to be set-apart. (Exodus 30:30)  “And you shall anoint Aharon and his sons, and set them apart, to serve as priests to me. (Exodus 30:31)  “And speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘This is a set-apart anointing oil to me throughout your generations. (Exodus 30:32)  ‘It shall not be poured on the flesh of a man, and make no other like it, according to its composition. It is set-apart; it is set-apart to you. (Exodus 30:33)  ‘Whoever compounds any like it, or whoever puts any of it on a stranger, shall be cut off from his people.’ ” (Exodus 30:34) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Take sweet spices, fragrant gum and cinnamon and galbanam, and clear frankincense with these sweet spices, all in equal amounts. (Exodus 30:35)  “Then you shall make of this incense, a compound, work of a perfumer, salted, clean, set-apart. (Exodus 30:36)  “And you shall beat some of it very fine, and put some of it before the Witness in the Tent of Meeting where I meet with you it is most set-apart to you. (Exodus 30:37)  “And the incense which you make, do not make any for yourselves, according to its composition, it is set-apart to you for יהוה. (Exodus 30:38)  “Whoever makes any like it, to smell it, he shall be cut off from his people.”

Appears that YHVH has filled many with His Ruach for His purposes! Notice what sets us apart to YHVH FOREVER- Keep His Shabbat- don’t allow others or yourself to make up your own.

(Exodus 31:1)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 31:2)  “See, I have called by name Betsal’ĕl son of Uri, son of Ḥur, of the tribe of Yehuḏah, (Exodus 31:3)  and I have filled him with the Spirit of Elohim in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all work, (Exodus 31:4)  to make designs for work in gold, and in silver, and in bronze, (Exodus 31:5)  and in cutting stones for setting, and in carving wood, and to work in all work. (Exodus 31:6)  “And I, look I have appointed with him Oholiaḇ son of Aḥisamaḵ, of the tribe of Dan. And I have put wisdom in the hearts of everyone who is wise-hearted, and they shall make all that I have commanded you: (Exodus 31:7) the Tent of Meeting, and the ark of the Witness and the lid of atonement that is on it, and all the utensils of the Tent, (Exodus 31:8) and the table and its utensils, and the clean gold lampstand with all its utensils, and the altar of incense, (Exodus 31:9) and the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the basin and its stand, (Exodus 31:10) and the woven garments, and the set-apart garments for Aharon the priest and the garments of his sons, for serving as priests, (Exodus 31:11) and the anointing oil and sweet incense for the Set-apart Place. According to all that I have commanded you, they are to do.” (Exodus 31:12)  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying, (Exodus 31:13)  “And you, speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is a sign1 between Me and you throughout your generations, to know that I, יהוה, am setting you apart. Footnote: 1The only sign of יהוה setting us apart, the only sign of the everlasting covenant, is His Sabbaths, one of them being the seventh day Sabbath. This is repeated in Ezek. 20:12 & 20. (Exodus 31:14)  ‘And you shall guard the Sabbath, for it is set-apart to you. Everyone who profanes it shall certainly be put to death, for anyone who does work on it, that being shall be cut off from among his people. (Exodus 31:15)  ‘Six days work is done, and on the seventh is a Sabbath of rest, set-apart to יהוה. Everyone doing work on the Sabbath day shall certainly be put to death. (Exodus 31:16)  ‘The children of Yisra’ĕl shall guard the Sabbath and observe the Sabbath throughout their generations; as an everlasting covenant. (Exodus 31:17)  ‘Between Me and the children of Yisra’ĕl it is a sign forever. In six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ” (Exodus 31:18) and when He had ended speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Witness, tablets of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

Tired of living righteously? BEWARE!

(Exodus 32:1)  And when the people saw that Mosheh was so long in coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aharon, and said to him, “Arise, make us mighty ones who go before us. For this Mosheh, the man who brought us up out of the land of Mitsrayim, we do not know what has become of him.” (Exodus 32:2)  And Aharon said to them, “Take off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” (Exodus 32:3)  “And all the people took off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aharon. (Exodus 32:4)  And he took this from their hand, and he formed it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf. And they said, “This is your mighty one, O Yisra’ĕl, that brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim!” (Exodus 32:5)  And Aharon saw and built an altar before it. And Aharon called out and said, “Tomorrow is a festival to יהוה.” (Exodus 32:6)  And they rose early on the next day, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings. And the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. (Exodus 32:7)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Go, get down! Your people whom you brought out of the land of Mitsrayim have corrupted themselves. (Exodus 32:8)  “They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. They have made themselves a molded calf, and have bowed themselves to it and slaughtered to it, and said, ‘This is your mighty one, O Yisra’ĕl, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim!’ ” (Exodus 32:9) and יהוה said to Mosheh, “I have seen this people, and see, it is a stiff-necked people! (Exodus 32:10)  “And now, let me alone, that my wrath might burn against them and I consume them and I make of you a great nation.” (Exodus 32:11)  But Mosheh pleaded with יהוה his Elohim, and said, “יהוה, why does your wrath burn against your people whom you have brought out of the land of Mitsrayim with great power and with a strong hand? (Exodus 32:12)  “Why should the Mitsrites speak, and say, ‘For evil He brought them out to kill them in the mountains and to consume them from the face of the earth’? Turn from the heat of your wrath, and relent from this evil to your people. (Exodus 32:13)  “Remember Aḇraham, Yitsḥaq, and Yisra’ĕl, your servants, to whom you swore by yourself, and said to them, ‘I increase your seed like the stars of the heavens. And all this land that I have spoken of I give to your seed, and they shall inherit it forever.’ ” (Exodus 32:14) and יהוה relented from the evil which He said He would do to His people. (Exodus 32:15)  And Mosheh turned and went down from the mountain, and in his hand were the two tablets of the Witness, tablets written on both their sides, written on the one and on the other. (Exodus 32:16)  And the tablets were the work of Elohim, and the writing was the writing of Elohim engraved on the tablets. (Exodus 32:17)  And Yehoshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted and he said to Mosheh, “A noise of battle in the camp!” (Exodus 32:18)  But he said, “It is not the sound of those who shout of might, nor is it the sound of those who cry out in weakness, but the sound of singing that I hear.” (Exodus 32:19)  And it came to be, as soon as he came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing. And Mosheh’s displeasure burned, and he threw the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. (Exodus 32:20)  And he took the calf which they had made, and burned it in the fire, and ground it into powder, and scattered it on the face of the water and made the children of Yisra’ĕl drink it. (Exodus 32:21)  And Mosheh said to Aharon, “What did this people do to you that you have brought so great a sin upon them?” (Exodus 32:22)  And Aharon said, “Do not let the displeasure of my master burn. You know the people that it is in evil. (Exodus 32:23)  “And they said to me, ‘Make us mighty ones who go before us. For this Mosheh, the man who brought us out of the land of Mitsrayim, we do not know what has become of him.’ (Exodus 32:24)  “And I said to them, ‘Whoever has gold, let them take it off.’ And they gave it to me, and I threw it into the fire, and this calf came out.” (Exodus 32:25)  And Mosheh saw that the people were let loose, for Aharon had let them loose, to their shame among their enemies. (Exodus 32:26)  And Mosheh stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Who is for יהוה? Come to me.” And all the sons of Lĕwi gathered themselves to him. (Exodus 32:27)  And he said to them, “Thus said יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl: ‘Each one put his sword on his side, pass over to and fro from gate to gate in the camp, and each one slay his brother, and each one his friend, and each one his relative.’ ” (Exodus 32:28)  And the sons of Lĕwi did according to the word of Mosheh. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day. (Exodus 32:29)  And Mosheh said, “You are ordained for יהוה today – since each one has been against his son and his brother – so as to bring upon you a blessing today.” (Exodus 32:30)  And it came to be on the next day that Mosheh said to the people, “You, you have sinned a great sin. And now I am going up to יהוה – if I might atone for your sin.” (Exodus 32:31)  And Mosheh returned to יהוה and said, “Oh, these people have sinned a great sin, and have made for themselves a mighty one of gold! (Exodus 32:32)  “And now, if you would forgive their sin, but if not, please blot me out of your book which you have written.” (Exodus 32:33)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Whoever has sinned against me, I blot him out of my book. (Exodus 32:34)  “And now, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. See, My Messenger goes before you. And in the day of my visitation I shall visit their sin upon them.” (Exodus 32:35)  And יהוה plagued the people because they made the calf, which Aharon made.

Moses is shown the Glory of YHVH (A revelation of His goodness and mercy)!

(Exodus 33:1)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Come, go up from here, you and the people whom you have brought out of the land of Mitsrayim, to the land of which I swore to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, saying, ‘To your seed I give it.’ (Exodus 33:2)  “And I shall send My Messenger before you, and I shall drive out the Kenaʽanite and the Amorite and the Ḥittite and the Perizzite and the Ḥiwwite and the Yeḇusite, (Exodus 33:3) to a land flowing with milk and honey. For I do not go up in your midst because you are a stiff-necked people, lest I consume you on the way. (Exodus 33:4)  And when the people heard this evil word, they mourned, and no one put on his ornaments. (Exodus 33:5)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘You are a stiff-necked people. Should I go up in your midst for one moment I shall consume you. And now, take off your ornaments, and I shall know what to do to you.’ ” (Exodus 33:6) so the children of Yisra’ĕl took off their ornaments at Mount Ḥorĕḇ. (Exodus 33:7)  And Mosheh took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the Tent of Meeting. And it came to be that everyone who sought יהוה went out to the Tent of Meeting which was outside the camp. (Exodus 33:8)  And it came to be, whenever Mosheh went out to the Tent, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Mosheh until he entered the Tent. (Exodus 33:9)  And it came to be, when Mosheh entered the Tent, that the column of cloud descended and stood at the door of the Tent, and He spoke with Mosheh. (Exodus 33:10)  And all the people saw the column of cloud standing at the Tent door, and all the people rose and bowed themselves, each one at the door of his tent. (Exodus 33:11)  Thus יהוה spoke to Mosheh face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Yehoshua son of Nun, a young man, did not leave the Tent. (Exodus 33:12)  And Mosheh said to יהוה, “See, you are saying to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But you have not made known to me whom you would send with me, though you have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found favor in my eyes.’ (Exodus 33:13)  “And now, please, if I have found favor in your eyes, please show me your way, and let me know you, so that I find favor in your eyes. And consider that this nation is your people.” (Exodus 33:14)  And He said, “My Presence does go, and I shall give you rest.” (Exodus 33:15)  And he said to Him, “If Your Presence is not going; do not lead us up from here. (Exodus 33:16)  “For how then shall it be known that I have found favor in your eyes, I and your people, except you go with us? Then we shall be distinguished, I and your people, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.” (Exodus 33:17)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Even this word you have spoken I shall do, for you have found favor in my eyes, and I know you by name.” (Exodus 33:18)  Then he said, “Please, show me your esteem. (Glory)” (Exodus 33:19) And He said, “I shall cause all my goodness (Other translations say goodness and mercy) to pass before you, and I shall proclaim the Name of יהוה before you. And I shall favor him whom I favor, and shall have compassion on him whom I have compassion.” (Exodus 33:20)  But He said, “You are unable to see my face, for no man does see me and live.” (Exodus 33:21)  And יהוה said, “See, there is a place with me! And you shall stand on the rock. (Exodus 33:22)  “And it shall be, while my esteem passes by, that I shall put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with my hand while I pass by. (Exodus 33:23)  “Then I shall take away my hand and you shall see my back, but my face shall not be seen.”

Interesting as there was a recent program on www.sidroth.org talking about the “Shining Ones” as they had dedicated themselves to YHVH!

(Exodus 34:1)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Cut two tablets of stone like the first ones, and I shall write on these tablets the Words that were on the first tablets which you broke. (Exodus 34:2)  “And be ready in the morning. Then you shall come up in the morning to Mount Sinai, and present yourself to me there on the top of the mountain. (Exodus 34:3)  “And let no man come up with you, and let no man be seen in the entire mountain, and let not even the flock or the herd feed in front of that mountain.” (Exodus 34:4)  And he cut two tablets of stone like the first ones. Then Mosheh rose early in the morning and went up Mount Sinai, as יהוה had commanded him, and he took two tablets of stone in his hand. (Exodus 34:5)  And יהוה came down in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the Name, יהוה. (Exodus 34:6)  And יהוה passed before him and proclaimed, “יהוה, יהוה, an Ěl compassionate and showing favor, patient, and great in kindness and truth, (Exodus 34:7) watching over kindness for thousands, forgiving crookedness and transgression and sin, but by no means leaving unpunished1, visiting the crookedness of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.” Footnote: 1This is confirmed in Num. 14:18, and in Jer. 30:11. (Exodus 34:8)  And Mosheh hurried and bowed himself toward the earth, and did obeisance, (Exodus 34:9) and said, “If, now, I have found favor in Your eyes, O יהוה, I pray, let יהוה go on in our midst, even though we are a stiff-necked people. And forgive our crookedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance.” (Exodus 34:10)  And He said, “See, I am making a covenant. Before all your people I am going to do wonders such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation. And all the people among whom you are shall see the work of יהוה. For what I am doing with you is awesome. (Exodus 34:11)  “Guard what I command you today. See, I am driving out from before you the Amorite and the Kenaʽanite and the Ḥittite and the Perizzite and the Ḥiwwite and the Yeḇusite. (Exodus 34:12)  “Guard yourself, lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land where you are going, lest it be a snare in your midst. (Exodus 34:13)  “But break down their altars, and smash their pillars, and cut down their Ashĕrim (Easters)(Exodus 34:14)  for you do not bow yourselves to another mighty one, for יהוה, whose Name is jealous, is a jealous Ěl – (Exodus 34:15)  lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they whore after their mighty ones, and slaughter to their mighty ones, and one of them invites you and you eat of his slaughtering, (Exodus 34:16)  and you take of his daughters for your sons, and his daughters whore after their mighty ones, and make your sons whore after their mighty ones. (Exodus 34:17)  “Do not make a molded mighty one for yourselves. (Exodus 34:18)  “Guard the Festival of Unleavened Bread. For seven days you eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, in the appointed time of the month of Aḇiḇ, because in the month of Aḇiḇ you came out from Mitsrayim. (Exodus 34:19)  “Everyone opening the womb is mine, and every male first-born among your livestock, whether bull or sheep. (Exodus 34:20)  “But the first-born of a donkey you ransom with a lamb. And if you do not ransom, then you shall break his neck. Every first-born of your sons you shall ransom. And they shall not appear before me empty-handed. (Exodus 34:21)  “Six days you work, but on the seventh day you rest – in plowing time and in harvest you rest. (Exodus 34:22)  “And perform the Festival of Weeks for yourself, of the first-fruits of wheat harvest, and the Festival of Ingathering at the turn of the year. (Exodus 34:23)  “Three times in the year all your men are to appear before the Master, יהוה, the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, (Exodus 34:24)  for I dispossess nations before you, and shall enlarge your borders, and let no one covet your land when you go up to appear before יהוה your Elohim three times in the year. (Exodus 34:25)  “Do not offer the blood of my slaughtering with leaven, and do not let the slaughtering of the Festival of the Passover remain until morning. (Exodus 34:26)  “Bring the first of the first-fruits of your land to the House of יהוה your Elohim. Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.” (Exodus 34:27)  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Write these Words, for according to the mouth of these Words I have made a covenant with you and with Yisra’ĕl.” (Exodus 34:28)  And he was there with יהוה forty days and forty nights. He did not eat bread and he did not drink water. And He wrote on the tablets the Words of the covenant, the Ten Words. (Exodus 34:29)  And it came to be, when Mosheh came down from Mount Sinai, while the two tablets of the Witness were in Mosheh’s hand when he came down from the mountain, that Mosheh did not know that the skin of his face shone since he had spoken with Him. (Exodus 34:30)  And Aharon and all the children of Yisra’ĕl looked at Mosheh and saw the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him. (Exodus 34:31)  But Mosheh called out to them, and Aharon and all the rulers of the congregation returned to him, and Mosheh spoke to them. (Exodus 34:32)  And afterward all the children of Yisra’ĕl came near, and he commanded them all that יהוה had spoken with him on Mount Sinai. (Exodus 34:33)  And when Mosheh ended speaking with them, he put a veil on his face. (Exodus 34:34)  But whenever Mosheh went in before יהוה to speak with Him, he would remove the veil until he came out. And when he came out he spoke to the children of Yisra’ĕl what he had been commanded, (Exodus 34:35)  and the children of Yisra’ĕl would see the face of Mosheh, that the skin of Mosheh’s face shone, and Mosheh would put the veil on his face again, until he went in to speak with Him.

False prophets of Baʽal- (means lord) will again soon be judged by YHVH as His power will destroy and shake everything not bowing the knee!

(1Ki 18:1)  And after many days it came to be that the word of יהוה came to Ěliyahu, in the third year, saying, “Go, present yourself to Aḥaḇ, and I give rain on the earth.” (1Ki 18:2)  Thereupon Ěliyahu went to present himself to Aḥaḇ. And the scarcity of food in Shomeron was severe. (1Ki 18:3)  And Aḥaḇ had called Oḇaḏyahu, who was over his house. Now Oḇaḏyahu feared יהוה exceedingly. (1Ki 18:4)  And it came to be, while Izeḇel cut down the prophets of יהוה, that Oḇaḏyahu had taken one hundred prophets and hidden them, fifty to a cave, and had fed them with bread and water. (1Ki 18:5)  And Aḥaḇ had said to Oḇaḏyahu, “Go into the land to all the springs of water and to all the wadis, it could be that we find grass to keep the horses and mules alive, and not have any livestock cut off. (1Ki 18:6)  And they divided the land between them to pass over it, Aḥaḇ went one way by himself, and Oḇaḏyahu went another way by himself. (1Ki 18:7)  And as Oḇaḏyahu was on his way, then see, Ěliyahu met him. And he recognized him, and fell on his face, and said, “Is that you, my master Ěliyahu?” (1Ki 18:8)  And he answered him, “It is I. Go, say to your master, ‘Ěliyahu is here.’ ” (1Ki 18:9) And he said, “What have I sinned, that you are giving your servant into the hand of Aḥaḇ, to kill me? (1Ki 18:10)  “As יהוה your Elohim lives, there is no nation or reign where my master has not sent to look for you. And when they said, ‘He is not here,’ he made the reign or nation swears that they could not find you. (1Ki 18:11)  “And now you say, ‘Go; say to your master, “Ěliyahu is here” ’! (1Ki 18:12)  “And it shall be, as soon as I am gone from you that the Spirit of יהוה takes you away to a place I do not know. And I shall come to report to Aḥaḇ, and when he does not find you, he shall kill me. But I your servant have feared יהוה from my youth. (1Ki 18:13)  “Was it not reported to my master what I did when Izeḇel slew the prophets of יהוה, how I hid one hundred men of the prophets of יהוה, fifty to a cave, and fed them with bread and water? (1Ki 18:14)  “And now you say, ‘Go; say to your master, “Ěliyahu is here!” ’ Then he shall slay me.” (1Ki 18:15)  And Ěliyahu (1Ki 18:16) Oḇaḏyahu then went to meet Aḥaḇ and informed him, and Aḥaḇ went to meet Ěliyahu. (1Ki 18:17)  And it came to be, when Aḥaḇ saw Ěliyahu, that Aḥaḇ said to him, “Is that you, O disturber of Yisra’ĕl?” (1Ki 18:18)  And he answered, “I have not disturbed Yisra’ĕl, but you and your father’s house, in that you have forsaken the commands of יהוה, and you have followed the Baʽals. (1Ki 18:19)  “And now, send and gather all Yisra’ĕl to me on Mount Karmel, the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baʽal, and the four hundred prophets of Ashĕrah (Easter- the multi breasted fertility goddess), who eat at Izeḇel’s table.” (1Ki 18:20)  Aḥaḇ then sent for all the children of Yisra’ĕl, and gathered the prophets on Mount Karmel. (1Ki 18:21)  And Ěliyahu came to all the people, and said, “How long would you keep hopping between two opinions? If יהוה is Elohim, follow Him; and if Baʽal, follow him.” But the people answered him not a word. (1Ki 18:22)  And Ěliyahu said to the people, “I alone am left a prophet of יהוה, but the prophets of Baʽal are four hundred and fifty men. (1Ki 18:23)  “Now let them give us two bulls. And let them choose one bull for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on the wood, but set no fire. And I, I prepare the other bull, and shall lay it on the wood, but set no fire. (1Ki 18:24)  “And you shall call on the name of your mighty one, and I, I call on the Name of יהוה. And the Elohim who answers by fire, He is Elohim.” So all the people answered and said, “The word is good.” (1Ki 18:25)  And Ěliyahu said to the prophets of Baʽal, “Choose one bull for yourselves and prepare it first, for you are many. And call on the name of your mighty one, but set no fire.” (1Ki 18:26)  So they took the bull which was given them, and prepared it, and called on the name of Baʽal from morning even until noon, saying, “O Baʽal, answer us!” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they had made. (1Ki 18:27)  And it came to be at noon, that Ěliyahu taunted them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a mighty one; he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or it could be that he is asleep and has to be awakened!” (1Ki 18:28)  And they cried aloud, and cut themselves, according to their ruling, with knives and spears, until the blood gushed out on them. (1Ki 18:29)  And it came to be when midday was past that they prophesied until the time of bringing the evening offering. But there was no voice and no one answered, and no one paying attention. (1Ki 18:30)  Then Ěliyahu said to all the people, “Come closer to me.” And all the people came closer to him. And he repaired the altar of יהוה that was broken down. (1Ki 18:31)  And Ěliyahu took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ, to whom the word of יהוה had come, saying, “Yisra’ĕl is your name.” (1Ki 18:32)  And with the stones he built an altar in the Name of יהוה. And he made a trench around the altar large enough to hold two seahs of seed. (1Ki 18:33)  And he arranged the wood, and cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood, and said, “Fill four jars with water, and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood.” (1Ki 18:34)  Then he said, “Do it a second time,” and they did it a second time. And he said, “Do it a third time,” and they did it a third time. (1Ki 18:35)  And the water flowed around the altar, and he filled the trench with water too. (1Ki 18:36)  And it came to be, at the time of bringing the evening offering, that Ěliyahu the prophet came near and said, “יהוה Elohim of Aḇraham, Yitsḥaq, and Yisra’ĕl, let it be known today: You are Elohim in Yisra’ĕl, and I Your servant, have done all these matters by Your word. (1Ki 18:37)  “Answer me, O יהוה, answer me, and let this people know that You are יהוה Elohim, and You shall turn their hearts back to You again.” (1Ki 18:38)  Then the fire of יהוה fell and consumed the burnt offering, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. (1Ki 18:39)  And all the people saw, and fell on their faces, and said, “יהוה, He is the Elohim! יהוה, He is the Elohim!”



Don’t be misled – this Scripture has nothing to do with eating things YHVH says are NOT FOOD! This Scripture is about eating Scripture defined foods (I used to think that what we call food is food…teaching this Scripture 20-30 years ago) (1Ti 4:4)  Because every creature of Elohim is good, and none is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. (1Ti 4:5) It is set apart (Sanctified) by the Word of Elohim and prayer. Of course, I must have been thinking that my word and prayer would sanctify it—ha ha- that’s funny because Yahshua asked me one day, “Whose word sanctifies it?”  He then proceeded to let me understand that all my words and prayers would not nullify His word at all. He alone determined what food is and is not!

(1Co 8:4)  So then, concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is no matter at all in the world, and that there is no other Elohim but one. (1Co 8:5)  For even if there are so-called mighty ones, whether in heaven or on earth – as there are many mighty ones and many masters – (1Co 8:6)  for us there is one Elohim,1 the Father, from whom all came and for whom we live, and one Master יהושע Messiah, through whom all came and through whom we live. Footnote: 1Eph. 4:6, 1 Tim. 2:5, Mk. 12:32, 34. (1Co 8:7)  However, not all have this knowledge. But some, being aware of the idol, until now eat it as having been offered to an idol, so their conscience, being weak, is defiled. (1Co 8:8)  But food does not commend us to Elohim, for we are none the better if we eat, nor any worse for not eating. (1Co 8:9)  But look to it, lest somehow this right of yours become a stumbling-block to those who are weak. (1Co 8:10)  For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol’s place, shall not his conscience, if he is weak, be built up to eat food offered to idols? (1Co 8:11)  So this weak brother, for whom Messiah died, shall perish through your knowledge! (1Co 8:12)  Now sinning in this way against the brothers, and wounding their weak conscience, you sin against Messiah. (1Co 8:13)  Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I am never again going to eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

Loved One, my prayer for you and your loved ones is that we draw near and get our prayers answered according to Scripture- EVERY TIME! Hallelu-YAH- that we STAND dear brothers and sisters- giving thanks and praise no matter how lost the storm in our face makes us see/think etc. - that is only the enemy trying to steal the word that is planted. This opposition is guaranteed- why would we not expect it? Keep planting and watering based on the TRUTH that will never pass away- The WORD made flesh who dwelt among us and do not be disheartened by the storms from the facts of giants in the land, facts are temporal and seen, but what is unseen is eternal- heaven and earth will indeed pass away but YHVH's word will never pass away- He cannot lie. Loved One- THIS IS GOOD NEWS- our prayers will be answered based on our thanksgivings--hey- what would we do if we REALLY believed our prayers were already answered even as we asked as we are promised above? (A question Yahshua once asked me; and He answered Himself and I’ve written it below!) I pray we dance a jig and give thanks continually- until the things that are subject to change (FACTS) are changed (manifest physically in our realm) to what we desire and proclaim! Hey if we are uncomfortable worshipping and dancing before Him now with surrendered raised hands, how would we ever be comfortable in the Kingdom? How will we worship Him when it looks as though things are hopeless? We must draw near NOW and become OVERCOMERS Loved One! Thanks for your much needed prayers for me and my loved ones also! You are a member of the most loving, caring, effective prayer warriors on the planet- THANKS for your prayers! (They will be ministered back to you- some 30, some 60 and some of you very effective praying intercessors ONE HUNDRED FOLD! The Violent (prayers) will take it by force!) HALLELU-YAH!

Shalom to your home Loved One,


Thurston