Guaranteed Prayers Answered! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, August 19, 2011 TM

August 20, 2011                                           
                      

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!        (This study is available at the website below)

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Torah Studies with translations, www.seedtime2harvest.com for “about us” information.  Please share our studies as YHWH is restoring all to Himself- 104 countries have now checked out and read our weekly Torah Studies at Shabbat Shalom Loved One! This is nothing we have done- Mighty is YHWH whose mercy endures forever as He restores all things!

Two Houses- Branches Become ONE in Yahshua!

Loved One- last week we shared with you for your prayerful consideration; who we are and who we are becoming. We saw there are basically two groups that will have REMNANT BRIDE come from out from among them. He is joining us and making us ONE WITNESS in His hand. Ezekiel 37:11 And He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are all the house of Yisra’ĕl. See, they say, ‘Our bones are dry, our expectancy has perished, and we ourselves have been cut off!’ Ezekiel 37:12 “Therefore prophesy, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, O My people, I am opening your graves, and shall bring you up from your graves, and shall bring you into the land of Yisra’ĕl. Ezekiel 37:13 “And you shall know that I am יהוה, when I open your graves, O My people, and bring you up from your graves. Ezekiel 37:14 “And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I יהוה have spoken, and I have done it,” declares יהוה.’ ” Ezekiel 37:15 and the word of יהוה came to me, saying, Ezekiel 37:16 “And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, ‘For Yehuḏah; and for the children of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yosĕph, the stick of Ephrayim, and for all the house of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’  Ezekiel 37:17 “Then bring them together for yourself into one stick, and they shall become one in your hand.  Ezekiel 37:18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Won’t you show us what you mean by these?’  Ezekiel 37:19 say to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the stick of Yosĕph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yisra’ĕl, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Yehuḏah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.” Ezekiel 37:20 “And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.  Ezekiel 37:21 “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am taking the children of Yisra’ĕl from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land. Ezekiel 37:22 “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns. Ezekiel 37:23 “And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, (An idol- anything that is more important to us that knowing and fellowshipping with YHVH) nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be my people, and I am their Elohim, Ezekiel 37:24 while Dawiḏ my servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in my right-rulings and guard my laws, and shall do them. Ezekiel 37:25 “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and my servant Dawiḏ be their prince forever. Ezekiel 37:26 “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place my set-apart place in their midst, forever. Ezekiel37:27 “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Ezekiel 37:28 “And the gentiles shall know that I, יהוה, am setting Yisra’ĕl apart, when my set-apart place is in their midst – forever.” ’

Continuing our review- loved one; we are approaching and some of us experiencing distress of the latter days

Deuteronomy 4:30 “In your distress (Comment: Storm, fiery trials), when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, (Now) then you shall return to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice. Deuteronomy 4:31 “For יהוה your Elohim is a compassionate Ěl, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them. Deuteronomy 4:32  “For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that Elohim created man on the earth, and ask from one end of the heavens to the other end of the heavens, whether there has been a Word as great as this, or has been heard like it. Deuteronomy4:33 “Has a people heard the voice of Elohim speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and live? Deuteronomy 4:34  “Or has Elohim tried to go and take for Himself a nation from the midst of a nation by trials, and by signs, and by wonders, and by battle, and by a strong hand and an outstretched arm, and by great fearsome deeds, according to all that יהוה your Elohim did for you in Mitsrayim before your eyes?  Deuteronomy 4:35 “You have been shown it, to know that יהוה Himself is Elohim; there is no one beside Him. Deuteronomy 4:36  “From the heavens He let you hear His voice, to instruct you, and on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire. Deuteronomy 4:37  “And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their seed after them, and brought you out of Mitsrayim with His Presence, with His great power, Deuteronomy 4:38  to drive out from before you nations greater and stronger than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is today. Deuteronomy 4:39 And you shall know today, and shall recall to your heart that יהוה Himself is Elohim in the heavens above and on the earth beneath; there is none else. We will see even greater deliverance so FEAR NOT! If we must fear anything FEAR YHVH! (Yahweh) As you and I should already know, REPENTANCE WILL BE REQUIRED OF ALL OF US!

Laodicea is synonymous of the Last Days Assemblies of believers- You and I? No wonder we need to repent- we have inherited lies and traditions of no profit…

Surely we understand that YHVH is bringing us back to His Promised Lands. Some of us are quite astounded by this possibility and some even have no intention of living in Israel or desire to do so. Please consider carefully this deliverance loved one, because He first sends for fishers to woo us, lure us if you will back to His land. If you and I are still asleep and have no desire to return, He then sends hunters who will hunt us down and kill us as you desire to escape to His promised land at that point. Let’s see; Jeremiah 16:15 but, ‘יהוה lives who brought up the children of Yisra’ĕl from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I shall bring them back into their land I gave to their fathers. Jeremiah 16:16 “See, I am sending for many fishermen,” declares יהוה, “and they shall fish them. And after that I shall send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:17 “For my eyes are on all their ways; they have not been hidden from my face, nor has their crookedness been hidden from my eyes. Jeremiah 16:18  “And first I shall repay double for their crookedness and their sin, because they have defiled my land with the dead bodies of their disgusting matters, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations.” Jeremiah 16:19 O יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth and say, Our fathers have inherited only falsehood (lies), futility, and there is no value (profit) in them.”1 Footnote: 1See Ps. 147:19, Isa. 2:3, Isa. 60:2-3, John 4:22, Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, Rom. 9:4. In other words it is vain worship following lies we have inherited; such as Christmas, Easter, Lent, etc. Do we understand vain worship loved one? Let’s look at Yahshua’s warning to us:

Here’s what Yahshua (Jesus) says about us keeping our added pagan roots holidays and traditions we have kept and cherished above His actual commands!

(Mat 15:7)  “You are hypocrites! Yeshayahu (Isaiah) rightly prophesied about you, saying, (Mat 15:8)  ‘This people draw near to Me with their mouth, and respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. (Mat 15:9)  But in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ ”1 Footnote: 1Isa. 29:13, Mk. 7:7, 2 Ki. 17:19. teaching what is added to and subtracted from the Scriptures of Moses and the Prophets (Torah-Law) is commands of men. This is important because we are commanded (This includes us all- The Pharisees and Sadducees for Judaism; and the Pope and Churchianity Fathers (Protesting? Protestants) who kept and most of us still keep most (If not all) of the pagan rituals and holidays added by sun god worshipper Constantine) (Deuteronomy 4:1) “And now, O Yisra’ĕl, listen to the laws and the right-rulings which I am teaching you to do, so that you live, and shall go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers is giving you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)  Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1See also 12:32, Prov. 30:6, Rev. 22:18-19. How do we overcome? We come apart from the pagan rituals and holidays we have inherited and turn our stiff necks and follow Him. Hebrew word is Teshuva- meaning REPENT! We become aware that it is better to obey Him in showing we love Him. We learn and understand that Yahshua was the WORD in the Beginning (Genesis) and with YHVH and was YHVH so He IS TORAH. Yes, of course it was Him at Mt. Sinai before He became flesh and dwelt among. (John 1:1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. (John 1:2)  He was in the beginning with Elohim. (John 1:3)  All came to be through Him, 1 and without Him; not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Hebrews. 1:2, Hebrews. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6. (John 1:4)  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Here again is what we are warned about as we likely know by now loved one; we are the last day’s assembly of believers on the earth, considered LAODICEA by Yahshua (Jesus).We are REQUIRED to grow and OVERCOME the storms and fiery trials and tests or be removed as vomit always is. (Rev 3:13)  “He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.” ’ (Rev 3:14) “And to the messenger of the assembly in Laodikeia write, ‘The Amĕn, the Trustworthy and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim, 1 says this: Footnote: 1Col. 1:15, Hebrews. 1:6. (Rev 3:15) “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would that you were cold or hot. (Rev 3:16)  “So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth. (Rev 3:17)  “Because you say, ‘Rich I am, and I am made rich, and need none at all,’ and do not know that you are wretched, and pitiable, and poor, and blind, and naked. (Rev 3:18)  I advise you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire,1 so that you become rich; and white garments, so that you become dressed, so that the shame of your nakedness might not be shown; and anoint your eyes with ointment, so that you see. Footnote: 1Ps. 19:10, Ps. 119:72 & 127, Prov. 30:5. (Rev 3:19)  “As many as I love, I reprove and discipline. So be ardent and repent. (Rev 3:20)  “See, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I shall come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. (Rev 3:21)  To him who overcomes I shall give to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev 3:22)  “He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.” ’ ”

As we repent and become obedient we become His TREASURE and He will hear our prayers and petitions! (Exodus 19:3)  And Mosheh went up to Elohim, and יהוה called to him from the mountain, saying, “This is what you are to say to the house of Yaʽaqoḇ, and declare to the children of Isra’ĕl: (Exodus 19:4) ‘You have seen what I did to the Mitsrites (Egyptians and the root word of misery), and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. (Exodus 19:5)  ‘And now, if you diligently obey my voice, and shall guard my covenant, then you shall be my treasured possession above all the peoples – for all the earth is mine – (Exodus 19:6) ‘and you shall be to me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”

(Deuteronomy 26:16)  “Today יהוה your Elohim is commanding you to do these laws and right-rulings. And you shall guard and do them with all your heart and with all your being. (Deuteronomy 26:17)  “You have today caused יהוה to proclaim to be your Elohim, and to walk in His ways and guard His laws, and His commands, and His right-rulings, and to obey His voice. (Deuteronomy 26:18)  “And יהוה has caused you to proclaim today to be His people, a treasured possession, as He has spoken to you, and to guard all His commands, (Deuteronomy 26:19) so as to set you high above all nations which He has made, for a praise, and for a name, and for esteem, and for you to be a set-apart people to יהוה your Elohim, as He has spoken.”

Here’s how we prove we love Him and we are His Treasure!

(John 14:15)  “If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16)  “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18)  “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19)  “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20)  “In that day you shall know that I am in My Father and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:21)  “He who possesses my commands and guards them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.” We can easily see there are two requirements to show our love- (1) HAVE His commands and (2) OBEY them.

Okay, now that we know who we are and what is expected of us… let us take a closer look at what He directed me to quickly address for mighty break through prayers from us Loved One! How to get our prayers answered according to Scripture- EVERY TIME! Not only will I ask you to put this in practice for your own results, I now ask you to “set the stage” for your own needs by applying this principle for someone else first.  This will allow you to also have faith and right standing with our coming King regarding your personal petitions you may want to make immediately following. Read the Scriptures and consider them carefully first.
There are two sets of Scriptures that come to mind--(Mar 11:22) And Yahshua answering, said to them, “Have belief (faith, trust) in Elohim. (Mar 11:23) “For truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says, shall be done, he shall have whatever he says. (Mar 11:24) “Because of this I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. (Mar 11:25) “And whenever you stand praying, if you hold whatever against anyone, forgive, so that your Father in the heavens shall also forgive you your trespasses. So what we say and give thanks for continually! Stop asking and start thanking Him- continually who continues to ask for what he already has?
AND why we are absolutely convinced we have this petition as we all know He loves to be brought to remembrance (Of His promise)! He says in Isaiah "Put me to remembrance- let us reason together- here's the Scripture: (Isa 1:18) “Come now, and let us reason together,” says YHVH “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa 43:26) Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou that thou maybe justified. (1Jn 5:13) I have written this to you who believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim (Yahshua- Yeshua etc.), so that you know that you possess everlasting life, and so that you believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim. (1Jn 5:14) And this is the boldness that we have in Him, that if we ask whatever according to His desire, He hears us. (1Jn 5:15) And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. Hallelu-YAH- STAND dear brothers and sisters- giving thanks and praise no matter how lost the storm in your face makes you see/think etc. - that is only the enemy trying to steal the word that is planted. This opposition is guaranteed- why would we not expect it? Keep planting and watering based on the TRUTH that will never pass away- The WORD made flesh who dwelt among us and do not be disheartened by the storms from the facts of giants in the land, facts are temporal and seen, but what is unseen is eternal- heaven and earth will indeed pass away but YHVH's word will never pass away- He cannot lie.
Here’s the request I ask you to participate in Loved One as it will strengthen your faith and trust also--based on an urgent plea from Loved Ones in South Africa who are doers of the Word- Torah Keepers. Here is the urgent Prayer Request sent by these Loved Ones. Again- you may participate in the victory as you build your own trust in His promises for these doers of His word. Here’s the urgent letter to us loved one;
Shalom Thurston (Ben) -

This is Steve the ex-FM in Ramsgate. I pray that YAHWEH continues to watch over you and yours and that HE continues to bless you as you have blessed us each week, we ask that HE allows you much success as you reach out into this dark world and turn the many who will ultimately shame the Jews into believing that Yeshua is the Messiah.

Thurston, over and above our heartfelt blessing to you and the loved ones (Rams gate Torah Followers), I have also a great need to speak to you about Jacquie Lewis. I need your assistance my brother, you may or may not remember her, Jacquie is Roger Evans daughter - we received your teaching on Rogers farm and Jacquie was there with her husband Andrew, they own the cottages and the training Centre on the farm where you taught us. Yesterday she was admitted to our local Hospital with breathing difficulties and has been diagnosed with double lung cancer - she has a third of each lung left and the doctors have drained several pints of fluid from them, but say "there is nothing further they can do" Neither Roger nor I accept that nothing more can be done, for we know that when men get out of the way, YAHWEH can step in and restore. Jacquie's mother, Roger’s 1st wife, is a new ager and had recommended all sorts of remedies and manmade things to Jacquie and as a result what needed to be done was never started. Plainly the situation had worsened to the stage where she was hospitalized and now we know what the full extent of the problem is. We all have faith ("certainly more  than a mustard seeds worth") and because we also accept that FATHER has never failed at anything he has set about to do ............ we have all given HIM our mustard seeds so that HIS will be done for Jacquie.

We are seeking for intercessors or prayer warriors (any number, anywhere) to lift Jacquie before the Lord for we are seeking a miracle on her behalf - Andrew and her three children are obviously besides themselves but (under the circumstances)remain strong in Yeshua.

Would you be able to send out a prayer request? Would sure appreciate what you could do, would also appreciate you getting back to me, for I believe that any encouragement to Jacquie would boost her Faith.  I am adding that we also include his first wife who is a new ager that we pray for her eyes and ears to be open and that workers are sent to gather her into the Master’s Harvest also= that she be born again into the Kingdom.

Thank you in anticipation and Shalom Aliechem, Sha’a’Lu shalom Y'rushayalim

Steve Worrall-Clare “The Prayer Window”
Loved One- our prayers will be answered based on our thanksgivings--hey- what would we do if we REALLY believed our prayers were already answered even as we asked as we are promised above? (A question Yahshua once asked me and He answered Himself!)
DANCE a jig and give thanks continually- until the things that are subject to change (FACTS) are changed (manifest physically in our realm) to what we desire and proclaim! (We DECLARE or proclaim by speaking agreement as all His promises are YES and Amen or so be it) Rejoice- Again I say- Rejoice!
Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures: Tetzave “You Shall Command”

Exodus 27:20-30:10; Ezekiel 43:10-27; Hebrews 4:9-16, 9: 18-28, 13;10-16


Being Wise Virgins (Born again) Being continually filled with His Spirit we have continual pure oil for the Light given by YHVH!

(Exodus 27:20)  “And you, you are to command the children of Yisra’ĕl to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light, to cause the lamp to burn continually. (Exodus 27:21)  “In the Tent of Meeting, outside the veil which is before the Witness, Aharon and his sons are to tend it from evening until morning before יהוה – a law forever to their generations, from the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Exodus 28:1)  “And you, bring near Aharon your brother and his sons with him, from among the children of Yisra’ĕl, for serving as priest to me: Aharon, Naḏaḇ and Aḇihu, Elʽazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aharon. (Exodus 28:2)  “And you shall make set-apart garments for Aharon your brother, for esteem and for comeliness. (Exodus 28:3)  “And you speak to all the wise of heart, which I have filled with a spirit of wisdom, and they shall make the garments of Aharon, to set him apart, for him to serve as priest to me. (Exodus 28:4) “And these are the garments which they make: a breastplate, a shoulder garment, a robe, an embroidered long shirt, a turban, and a girdle. And they shall make set-apart garments for Aharon your brother and his sons, for him to serve as priest to me. (Exodus 28:5)  “And they shall take the gold, and the blue and the purple and the scarlet material, and the fine linen, (Exodus 28:6)  and shall make the shoulder garment of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen, the work of a skilled workman. (Exodus 28:7)  “It is to have two shoulder pieces joined at its two edges, and so it is joined together. (Exodus 28:8)  “And the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, which is on it, is of the same workmanship, made of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen. (Exodus 28:9)  “And you shall take two shoham stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl, (Exodus 28:10) six of their names on one stone, and the remaining six names on the other stone, according to their birth. (Exodus 28:11)  “With the work of an engraver in stone, like the engravings of a signet, engrave the two stones with the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl. Set them in settings of gold. (Exodus 28:12)  “And you shall put the two stones on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment as stones of remembrance for the sons of Yisra’ĕl. And Aharon shall bear their names before יהוה on his two shoulders, for a remembrance. (Exodus 28:13)  “And you shall make settings of gold, (Exodus 28:14) and two chains of clean gold like braided cords, and fasten the braided chains to the settings. (Exodus 28:15)  “And you shall make a breastplate of right-ruling, a work of a skilled workman, like the work of the shoulder garment. Make it of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen. (Exodus 28:16)  “It is square, doubled, a span its length, and a span its width. (Exodus 28:17)  “And you shall put settings of stones in it, four rows of stones: (Comment- please note: these stones representing the 12 tribes of Israel are all Laser Stones) The first row is a ruby, a topaz, and an emerald; (Exodus 28:18) and the second row is a turquoise, a sapphire, and a diamond; (Exodus 28:19) and the third row is a jacinth, an agate, and an amethyst; (Exodus 28:20)  and the fourth row is a beryl, and a shoham, and a jasper. They are set in gold settings. (Exodus 28:21)  “And the stones are according to the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl, twelve according to their names, like the engravings of a signet, each one with its own name, for the twelve tribes.

Note the Great Care appointed the Right Ruling Breastplate for the High Priest which includes the laser stones which reflect light for the Urim and Thummin above his heart-

(Exodus 28:22)  “And you shall make braided chains of corded work for the breastplate at the end, of clean gold. (Exodus 28:23)  “And you shall make two rings of gold for the breastplate, and shall put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate. (Exodus 28:24)  “And you shall put the two cords of gold in the two rings which are on the ends of the breastplate, (Exodus 28:25)  and the other two ends of the two cords you fasten to the two settings, and put them on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment in the front. (Exodus 28:26)  “And you shall make two rings of gold, and shall put them on the two ends of the breastplate, on the edge of it, which is on the inner side of the shoulder garment. (Exodus 28:27)  “And you shall make two rings of gold, and put them on the two shoulder pieces, underneath the shoulder garment, on the front of it, close to the seam above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, (Exodus 28:28)  and they bind the breastplate by means of its rings to the rings of the shoulder garment, using a blue cord, so that it is above the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, so that the breastplate does not come loose from the shoulder garment. (Exodus 28:29)  “And Aharon shall bear the names of the sons of Yisra’ĕl on the breastplate of right-ruling over his heart, when he goes into the set-apart place, for a remembrance before יהוה, continually. (Exodus 28:30)  “And into the breastplate of right-ruling you shall put the Urim and the Tummim, and they shall be on the heart of Aharon when he goes in before יהוה. And Aharon shall bear the right-ruling of the children of Yisra’ĕl on his heart before יהוה, continually. (Exodus 28:31)  “And you shall make the robe of the shoulder garment all of blue. (Exodus 28:32)  “And the opening for his head shall be in the middle of it, a woven binding all around its opening, like the opening in a scaled armor, so that it does not tear. (Exodus 28:33)  “And on its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue and purple and scarlet material, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around: (Exodus 28:34) a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, on the hem of the robe all around. (Exodus 28:35)  “And it shall be upon Aharon to attend in, and its sound shall be heard when he goes into the set-apart place before יהוה and when he comes out, so that he does not die. (Exodus 28:36)  “And you shall make a plate of clean gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet: SET-APARTNESS (HOLINESS) TO יהוה. (Exodus 28:37)  “And you shall put it on a blue cord, and it shall be on the turban – it is to be on the front of the turban. (Exodus 28:38)  “And it shall be on the forehead of Aharon, and Aharon shall bear the guilt of the set-apart gifts which the children of Yisra’ĕl set apart in all their set-apart gifts. And it shall always be on his forehead, for acceptance for them before יהוה. (Exodus 28:39)  “And you shall weave the long shirt of fine linen, and shall make the turban of fine linen, and you shall make the girdle of woven work. (Exodus 28:40)  “And make long shirts for Aharon’s sons. And you shall make girdles for them, and you shall make turbans for them, for esteem and comeliness. (Exodus 28:41)  “And you shall put them on Aharon your brother and on his sons with him, and shall anoint them, and shall ordain them, and shall set them apart, and they shall serve as priests to me. (Exodus 28:42)  “And make linen trousers for them, to cover their nakedness, reaching from the waist to the thighs. (Did you know that linen has the most positive energy of any material?) (Exodus 28:43)  “And they shall be on Aharon and on his sons when they come into the Tent of Meeting, or when they come near the altar to attend in the Set-apart Place, so that they do not bear crookedness and die- a law forever to him, and to his seed after him.

Without blood- no approaching our Elohim-Thanks for the Blood of the Lamb!

(Exodus 29:1)  “And this is the task you shall do to them to set them apart to serve Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams, perfect ones, (Exodus 29:2)  and unleavened bread, and unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil – make these of wheat flour. (Exodus 29:3)  “And you shall put them in one basket and bring them in the basket, along with the bull and the two rams. (Exodus 29:4)  “Then you shall bring Aharon and his sons to the door of the Tent of Meeting, and wash them with water. (Exodus 29:5)  “And you shall take the garments, and shall put on Aharon the long shirt, and the robe of the shoulder garment, and the shoulder garment, and the breastplate, and shall gird him with the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, (Exodus 29:6)  and shall put the turban on his head, and shall put the set-apart sign of dedication on the turban, (Exodus 29:7)  and shall take the anointing oil, and pour it on his head and anoint him. (Exodus 29:8)  “Then you shall bring his sons and put long shirts on them, (Exodus 29:9) and shall gird them with girdles – Aharon and his sons – and put the turbans on them. And the priesthood shall be theirs for an everlasting law. So you shall ordain Aharon and his sons. (Exodus 29:10)  “And you shall bring near the bull before the Tent of Meeting, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the bull. (Exodus 29:11)  “And you shall slaughter the bull before יהוה, by the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 29:12) and take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour all the blood beside the base of the altar. (Exodus 29:13)  “And you shall take all the fat that covers the entrails and the appendage on the liver, and the two kidneys and the fat that is on them, and burn them on the altar. (Exodus 29:14)  “But the flesh of the bull, and its skin and its dung, you shall burn with fire outside the camp. It is a sin offering. (Exodus 29:15)  “And take one ram, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the ram, (Exodus 29:16) and you shall slaughter the ram, and you shall take its blood and sprinkle it all around on the altar. (Exodus 29:17)  “And cut the ram in pieces, and wash its entrails and its legs, and place them upon its pieces and on its head. (Exodus 29:18)  “And you shall burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to יהוה it is a sweet fragrance, an offering made by fire to יהוה. (Exodus 29:19)  “And you shall take the second ram, and Aharon and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the ram, (Exodus 29:20) and you shall slaughter the ram, and take some of its blood and put it on the tip of the right ear of Aharon and on the tip of the right ear of his sons, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar. (Exodus 29:21)  “And you shall take some of the blood that is on the altar, and some of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it on Aharon and on his garments, on his sons and on the garments of his sons with him. And he and his garments shall be set-apart, and his sons and the garments of his sons with him. (Exodus 29:22)  “And you shall take the fat of the ram, and the fat tail, and the fat that covers the entrails, and the appendage on the liver, and the two kidneys and the fat on them, and the right thigh – it is for a ram of ordination – (Exodus 29:23) and one loaf of bread, and one cake made with oil, and one thin cake from the basket of the unleavened bread that is before יהוה. (Exodus 29:24)  “And you shall put all these in the hands of Aharon and in the hands of his sons, and you shall wave them – a wave offering before יהוה. (Exodus 29:25)  “Then you shall take them from their hands and burn them on the altar as a burnt offering, as a sweet fragrance before יהוה. It is an offering made by fire to יהוה. (Exodus 29:26)  “And you shall take the breast of the ram of Aharon’s ordination and wave it – a wave offering before יהוה, and it shall be your portion. (Exodus 29:27)  “And from the ram of ordination you shall set apart the breast of the wave offering which is waved, and the thigh of the contribution which is raised, of that which is for Aharon and of that which is for his sons. (Exodus 29:28)  “And it shall be from the children of Yisra’ĕl for Aharon and his sons by a law forever, for it is a contribution. And it is a contribution from the children of Yisra’ĕl from their peace offerings – their contribution to יהוה. (Exodus 29:29)  “And the set-apart garments of Aharon are for his sons after him, to be anointed in them and to be ordained in them. (Exodus 29:30)  “The priest from his sons in his place puts them on for seven days, when he enters the Tent of Meeting to attend in the set-apart place. (Exodus 29:31)  “And take the ram of ordination and cook its flesh in a set-apart place. (Exodus 29:32)  “And Aharon and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket, by the door of the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 29:33)  and they shall eat those offerings with which the atonement was made, to ordain them, to set them apart. But let a stranger not eat them, because they are set-apart. (Exodus 29:34)  “And if any of the flesh of the ordination offerings, or of the bread, be left over until the morning, then you shall burn up what is left over. It is not eaten, because it is set-apart. (Exodus 29:35)  “And so you shall do to Aharon and his sons, according to all I have commanded you. Seven days you shall ordain them, (Exodus 29:36) and prepare a bull each day as a sin offering for atonement. And you shall cleanse the altar when you make atonement for it, and you shall anoint it to set it apart. (Exodus 29:37)  “For seven days you shall make atonement for the altar, and set it apart. And the altar shall be most set-apart – whatever touches the altar is to be set-apart. (Exodus 29:38)  “And this is what you prepare on the altar: two lambs, a year old, daily, continually. (Exodus 29:39)  “Prepare the one lamb in the morning, and the other lamb you prepare between the evenings, (Exodus 29:40)  and one-tenth of an ĕphah of flour mixed with one-fourth of a hin of pressed oil, and one-fourth of a hin of wine as a drink offering, with the one lamb. (Exodus 29:41)  “And prepare the other lamb between the evenings. And with it prepare the grain offering and the drink offering, as in the morning, for a sweet fragrance, an offering made by fire to יהוה(Exodus 29:42)  a continual burnt offering for your generations at the door of the Tent of Meeting before יהוה, where I shall meet with you to speak with you. (Exodus 29:43)  “And there I shall meet with the children of Yisra’ĕl, and it shall be set apart by my esteem. (Exodus 29:44)  “And I shall set apart the Tent of Meeting and the altar. And Aharon and his sons I set apart to serve as priests to me. (Exodus 29:45)  “And I shall dwell in the midst of the children of Yisra’ĕl and shall be their Elohim. (Exodus 29:46)  “And they shall know that I am יהוה their Elohim, who brought them up out of the land of Mitsrayim, to dwell in their midst. I am יהוה their Elohim. (Exodus 30:1)  “And you shall make an altar to burn incense on, make it of acacia wood, (Exodus 30:2) a cubit long and a cubit wide – it is a square – and two cubits high, its horns of the same. (Exodus 30:3)  “And you shall overlay its top, and its sides all around, and its horns with clean gold. And you shall make for it a molding of gold all around. (Exodus 30:4)  “And make two gold rings for it, under the molding on both its sides. Make them on its two sides, and they shall be holders for the poles to lift it with. (Exodus 30:5)  “And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold. (Exodus 30:6)  “And you shall put it before the veil that is before the ark of the Witness, before the lid of atonement that is over the Witness, where I am to meet with you. (Exodus 30:7)  “And Aharon shall burn on it sweet incense, morning by morning. As he tends the lamps, he shall burn incense on it. (Exodus 30:8)  “And when Aharon lights the lamps between the evenings, he shall burn incense on it – continual incense before יהוה throughout your generations. (Exodus 30:9)  “Do not offer strange incense on it, or a burnt offering, or a grain offering, and do not pour a drink offering on it. (Exodus 30:10)  “And Aharon shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement – once a year he makes atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most set-apart to יהוה.” Hallelu-Yah- we can approach the Throne of grace and mercy now continually with the blood of the lamb as long as we come with confidence and boldness in His word and get our petitions answered!

House of Israel is all Twelve Tribes!

(Ezekiel 43:10)  “Son of man, explain the House to the house of Yisra’ĕl, and when they are ashamed of their crookedness’s, they shall measure the measurements. (Ezekiel 43:11)  “And since they shall be ashamed of all that they did, make known to them the design of the House and its structure, and its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its laws, and all its forms and all its Torot. And write it down before their eyes, so that they observe its entire design and all its laws, and shall do them. (Ezekiel 43:12)  “This is the Torah of the House: Upon the mountaintop, all the boundary of it, all around, is most set-apart. See, this is the Torah of the House. (Ezekiel 43:13)  “And these are the measurements of the altar in cubits, that cubit being one cubit and a handbreadth, and the base one cubit high and one cubit wide, with a rim all around its edge of one span. And this is the upper part of the altar. (Ezekiel 43:14)  “And from the base on the ground to the lower ledge, two cubits, and the width of the ledge one cubit, and from the smaller ledge to the larger ledge four cubits, and the width of the ledge one cubit. (Ezekiel 43:15)  “And the altar hearth is four cubits high, and four horns extending upward from the hearth. (Ezekiel 43:16)  “And the altar hearth is twelve cubits long, and twelve wide, square at its four corners. (Ezekiel 43:17)  “And the ledge is fourteen long and fourteen wide on its four sides, with a rim of half a cubit around it, and its base one cubit all around, and its steps face east.” (Ezekiel 43:18)  And He said to me, “Son of man, thus said the Master יהוה, ‘These are the laws for the altar on the day when it is made, for offering burnt offerings on it, and for sprinkling blood on it. (Ezekiel 43:19)  ‘And you shall give a young bull for a sin offering to the priests, the Lĕwites, who are of the seed of Tsaḏoq, who approach unto me,’ declares the Master יהוה. (Ezekiel 43:20)  ‘And you shall take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar, on the four corners of the ledge, and on the rim around it, and shall cleanse it and make atonement for it. (Ezekiel 43:21)  ‘And you shall take the bull of the sin offering, and shall burn it in the appointed place of the House, outside the set-apart place. (Ezekiel 43:22)  ‘And on the second day you bring a male goat, a perfect one, for a sin offering. And they shall cleanse the altar, as they cleansed it with the bull. (Ezekiel 43:23)  ‘When you have ended cleansing it, bring a young bull, a perfect one, and a ram from the flock, a perfect one. (Ezekiel 43:24)  ‘And you shall bring them before יהוה, and the priests shall throw salt on them and offer them up as a burnt offering to יהוה. (Ezekiel 43:25)  ‘Prepare a goat for a sin offering daily for seven days, and prepare a young bull and a ram from the flock, perfect ones. (Ezekiel 43:26)  ‘For seven days they shall make atonement for the altar and cleanse it, and ordain it. (Ezekiel 43:27)  ‘And when these days are completed it shall be, on the eighth day and thereafter, that the priests make your burnt offerings and your peace offerings on the altar, and I shall accept you,’ declares the Master יהוה.”

(Hebrews 4:9)  So there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of Elohim. (Hebrews 4:10)  For the one, having entered into His rest has himself also rested from his works, as Elohim rested from His own. (Hebrews 4:11)  Let us therefore do our utmost to enter into that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.1 Footnote: 1See 3:18. (Hebrews 4:12)  The Word of Elohim is living, and working, and sharper than any two-edged sword, cutting through even to the dividing of being and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Comment: He is reading us while we read Him- the Living Word!) (Hebrews 4:13)  And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all are naked and lay bare before the eyes of Him with who is our account. (Hebrews 4:14)  Therefore, since we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, יהושע the Son of Elohim, let us hold fast our confession. (Hebrews 4:15)  For we do not have a High Priest unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who was tried in all respects as we are, apart from sin. (Hebrews 4:16)  Therefore, let us come boldly (Comment: Not boldness in ourselves but absolute confidence in Him!) to the throne of favor (Grace), in order to receive compassion (mercy), and find favor for timely help.

Hebrews 9:18 Therefore not even the first covenant was instituted without blood. Hebrews 9:19 When, according to Torah, every command had been spoken by Mosheh to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, Hebrews 9:20 saying, “This is the blood of the covenant which Elohim commanded you.”  Hebrews 9:21 and in the same way he sprinkled with blood both the Tent and all the vessels of the service. Hebrews 9:22 and, according to the Torah, almost all is cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:23 It was necessary, then, that the copies of the heavenly ones should be cleansed with these, but the heavenly ones themselves with better slaughter offerings than these. Hebrews 9:24  For Messiah has not entered into a Set-apart Place made by hand – figures of the true – but into the heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of Elohim on our behalf, Hebrews 9:25  not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters into the Set-apart Place year by year with blood not his own. Hebrews 9:26 If so He would have had to suffer often, since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the offering of himself.  Hebrews 9:27  And as it awaits (Is appointed)  men to die once, and after this the judgment, Hebrews 9:28  so also the Messiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to those waiting for Him, unto deliverance.

(Hebrews 13:10)  We have an altar from which those serving the Tent have no authority to eat. (Hebrews 13:11)  For the bodies of those beasts whose blood is brought into the Set-apart Place by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. (Hebrews 13:12)  And so יהושע also suffered outside the gate, to set apart the people with His own blood. (Hebrews 13:13)  Let us, then, go to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. (Hebrews 13:14)  We have no lasting city here, but we seek the one coming. (Hebrews 13:15)  Through Him then, let us continually offer up a slaughter offering of praise to Elohim, that is, the fruit of our lips, 1 giving thanks to His Name. Footnote: 1Or “bulls of our lips” - See Hoshea. 14:2. (Hebrews 13:16) and do not forget to do well and to share, for with such slaughter offerings Elohim is well pleased.


Loved One, my prayer for you and your loved ones is that you participate in the prayer challenge and victory and in doing this, build your own trust and faith in His divine guarantee of victory He has paid for! Thanks for your prayers- you are such a blessing! Note the You Tube below- more warnings from a loving Father who allows nothing without first warning His children! (Amos 3) FEAR NOT! Only believe His precious promises and draw near to YHVH through the shed blood of Yahshua (Jesus)!
Shalom to your home loved one,
Thurston

Listen to warning of Attack on USA: http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/Nathan_081611.mp3  Fear not for mighty is our God and well able to deliver those of us that will draw near to Him! Hallelu-Yah!