Intimacy & Repentance! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Friday, May 6, 2011 TM

May 7, 2011                                                              


Shabbat Shalom Loved One!     

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Torah Studies with language translations, please also see www.seedtime2harvest.com for “about us” information and offerings

Passion and repentance! Passion (Intimacy) comes when we repent and seek YHWH with all our hearts! The gathering promised from the scattering of us all; due to ours and our forefathers’ rebellion against His instructions (Torah-Law) in not learning the way of the heathen or keeping of pagan festivals (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Halloween, etc) and expecting them to honor YHWH our Elohim- is unfolding before our eyes. We are grafted in by believing in Yahshua Messiah and doing as He desires. It is the restoration of all things as we humble ourselves. (Jas 1:21)  Therefore put away all filthiness and overflow of evil, and receive with meekness the implanted Word, 1 which is able to save your lives. Footnote: 1See Mt. 13:4-23. (Jas 1:22)  And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, 1 deceiving yourselves. Footnote: 1See Mt. 7:24-27, Luke. 6:46-49, Luke. 8:21, Rom. 2:13, Heb. 4:11, Rev. 22:14. No wonder he told us in Deuteronomy 4:2 not to add to His word nor diminish it! He obviously knew we would. (We cannot add pagan feasts nor take away His Feasts and ways He declares He wants to be worshipped)

(Jas 1:1)  Yaʽaqoḇ, a servant of Elohim and of the Master יהושע Messiah, to the twelve tribes who are in the dispersion (Scattered): Greetings. (Jas 1:2)  My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, (Jas 1:3) knowing that the proving of your belief works endurance. (Jas 1:4)  And let endurance have a perfect work, so that you be perfect and complete, lacking in naught. (Jas 1:5)  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of Elohim, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it shall be given to him. (Jas 1:6)  But he should ask in belief, not doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. (Jas 1:7)  For that man should not think that he shall receive whatever from the Master – (Jas 1:8) he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.


We get to choose! Obedience brings forth Blessings- Disobedience brings forth a Curse! (Obeying YHWH is not legalism it is called obedience- obeying mankind’s and religion doctrines made by man is LEGALISM and guarantees YHWH’s judgment!)

How do we receive with meekness the engrafted word? Honestly we must humble ourselves and change as we learn of His instructions- (Torah). We must bow and change because He changes NOT! That only leaves you and I to do the changing Loved One- it is quite simple really- we make Him MASTER and KING or He is not our savior/deliverer at all. We must have a solid foundation to stand during these days of Jacob’s Trouble- not the Jews only trouble all who are grafted inj by faith are part of Israel. (Luke 6:45)  “The good man brings forth what is good out of the good treasure of his heart, and the wicked man brings forth what is wicked out of the wicked treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:46)  “But why do you call me ‘Master, Master,’ (Lord Lord) and do not do what I say? 1 Footnote: 1see vv. 47-49, Mt. 7:24-28, Luke. 8:21, John 3:36, Jas. 2:17-24. (Luke 6:47)  Everyone who is coming to me, and is hearing my words and is doing them, I shall show you whom he is like: (Luke6:48) “He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock. And when a flood came, the stream burst against that house, but was unable to shake it, for it was founded on the rock. (Luke 6:49)  “But the one hearing and not doing, is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream burst, and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

Building on His foundation brings intimate relationship- as we humble our own will we resist hasatan and he must flee!

(Jas 4:6)  But He gives greater favor. Because of this He says, “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favor to the humble.” (Jas 4:7)  So then subject (SUBMIT by your choice) yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1Or adversary. (Jas 4:8)  Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded! (Jas 4:9)  Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. (Jas 4:10)  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Master, and He shall lift you up.


So many trials and testing’s of the righteous! We are being sifted and refined for standing - praising and trusting YHWH no matter what the giants in the land do- I stand with you and praise YHWH and agree with the 2 spies of GOOD REPORT and we shall enter into the promises (Land) of Yah! He is worthy of thanks and praise! We enter into His Kingdom as believers and followers of Messiah Yahshua (Jesus)firstly His gates with giving thanks that He hears our prayers and we have what we ask for (before we SEE it) - and secondly we enter His inner courts with PRAISE! This is the place where I believe true praises flow from a heart of Thanksgiving and intimate relationship. Even in the midst of fiery trials we must learn to emulate King David; that is we must not spend all our praise time asking for help, but actually focus on His attributes! (1Sa 30:6) And Dawiḏ was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the being of all the people was grieved, each for his sons and his daughters. But Dawiḏ strengthened (encouraged) himself in יהוה his Elohim. The accuser of the believers is cast down but he is still accusing and even using our loved ones and friends to agree with him.

Loved One- We are determined to fight the good fight of faith! We enter His promises and we win!
So many attacks on Truth Seekers- the Righteous - by demons and those who are controlled by them- - we are being refined and tested in fire- anyone hasatan can use- he does (especially family members if available). I will agree for a hedge of protection under the BLOOD of THE PASSOVER LAMB and by the word of our testimony (Actions and speech- guarding our words to agree with His- not the facts but the TRUTH) I agree in prayer and decree that we have authority over all snakes and scorpions and overcome ALL the power of the enemy! Shalom- TLAMB and the word of our testimony (Actions and guarding our words to agree with His- not the facts but the TRUTH)  I agree in prayer and decree that we have all authority over snakes and scorpions (demonic realm as reported in Luke 10:19) and overcome all the power of the enemy- that by NO means will anything harm us! All that is allowed is the testing to determine and forge the Bride. Yahshua is not coming back for a harlot bride- He already died for that. This time He is coming for a bride who has made herself ready by choices of humbling herself. Daily, we are faced with decisions about what is FACT versus what is TRUTH. YHWH’s word is TRUTH and it changes not. The facts or temporary and are seen but will not remain. We must let our word speak Truth and not fact because we will build faith or fear based on who we agree with. Faith and trust speaks agreement with YHWH!
(2Co 4:13)  But having the same spirit of belief (faith-trust), according to what has been written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we also believe, therefore we also speak, (2Co 4:14)  knowing that He who raised up the Master יהושע shall also raise us up through יהושע, and shall present us with you.  (2Co 4:15)  For all this is for your sake, so that favor, having spread through the many, would cause thanksgiving to overflow, unto the esteem of Elohim. (2Co 4:16)  Therefore we do not lose heart, but even if our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day. (2Co 4:17)  For this slight momentary pressure, is working for us a far more exceeding and everlasting weight of esteem (glory). (2Co 4:18)  We are not looking on what is seen, but on what is not seen. For what is seen passes away (temporary), but what is not seen is everlasting (His promise- His Word).1 Footnote: 1See 5:7, and Rom. 8:24, Heb. 11:1 & 13. Remember faith is the substance of things hoped for- and hope that is seen is no longer hope- that is reporting fact- since it is impossible to please YHWH without faith-trust; BELIEVING then we MUST speak agreement until we do believe because faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of YHWH!

Who are these “giants” in the land?

These are the mighty ones of the earth who rule the planet (temporarily I assure you) these consist of Presidents, elite, royalty and the “13” families that rule the elite through hasatan. Here is a good description of what they are doing. (Jas 5:1)  Come now, rich ones, weep, crying aloud over the hardships coming upon you! (Jas 5:2)  Your riches have rotted, and your garments have become moth-eaten. (Jas 5:3)  Your gold and silver have become rusty, and their rust shall be a witness against you and shall eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. (Jas 5:4)  See, the wages of the workmen who mowed your fields, which you kept back, cry out. And the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of יהוה of hosts.1 Footnote: 1Jer. 22:13. (Jas 5:5)  You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. (Jas 5:6)  You have condemned, you have murdered the righteous – he does not resist you.

 Mostly Genesis 6:4 controlled people or hybrids most likely- Alien-demon-human beings that polluted the earth and genetic pool in Noah’s day and caused YHWH’s righteous judgment in because everything they do tends to insanity to the rest of us.  Almost as though they want to kill us all! (They do for the most part – at least 90% according to their own writings) They use the HAARP system to create earthquakes at will and where they want- laser beams to destroy nuclear reactors and create radiation worldwide by jet streams, and biological warfare via pharmaceutical companies; i.e. the term sorcerers- (pharmakia) to reduce the immune systems of the incorruptible seed of YHWH who are those born again in spirit. We are not to be ignorant of hasatan’s devices- Here are some examples:

Truth about radiation levels in the USA and CANADA ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n55bYuKSMB8  Japan radiation West Coast Massive Increase- Truth comes

19 Foods to naturally detox radiation   www.examiner.com With radioactive isotopes detected in rainwater in Minnesota and other states, some people are looking into iodine supplements and other ways to protect the


This Week’s Torah Scriptures: Chayeisara “Life of Sarah”

Genesis 23:1-25:18; 1 Kings 1: 1-31; 1 Corinthians 15:50-57



(Gen 23:1)  And Sarah lived one hundred and twenty-seven years, the years of the life of Sarah. (Gen 23:2)  And Sarah died in Qiryath Arba, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan, and Aḇraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her.(Gen 23:3)  Then Aḇraham rose up from beside his dead, and spoke to the sons of Ḥĕth, saying, (Gen 23:4)  “I am a foreigner and a sojourner among you. Give me property for a burial site among you, so that I bury my dead from my presence.” (Gen 23:5)  And the sons of Ḥĕth answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:6)  “Hear us, my master: You are a prince of Elohim among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our burial places. None of us withholds from you his burial site, from burying your dead.” (Gen 23:7)  So Aḇraham rose and bowed himself to the people of the land, the sons of Ḥĕth. (Gen 23:8)  And he spoke with them, saying, “If it is your desire that I bury my dead from my presence, hear me, and approach Ephron son of Tsoḥar for me, (Gen 23:9)  and let me have the cave of Maḵpĕlah which he has, which is at the end of his field. Let him give it to me for the complete amount of silver, as property for a burial site among you.” (Gen 23:10)  And Ephron dwelt among the sons of Ḥĕth. And Ephron the Ḥittite answered Aḇraham in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, all who entered at the gate of his city, saying, (Gen 23:11) “No, my master, listen to me! I shall give you the field and the cave that is in it. I shall give it to you in the presence of the sons of my people. I shall give it to you. Bury your dead!” (Gen 23:12)  And Aḇraham bowed himself down before the people of the land, (Gen 23:13) and he spoke to Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying, “If only you would hear me. I shall give the amount of silver for the field, take it from me, and let me bury my dead there.” (Gen 23:14)  And Ephron answered Aḇraham, saying to him, (Gen 23:15) “My master, listen to me! The land is worth four hundred sheqels of silver. What is that between you and me? So bury your dead.” (Gen 23:16)  And Aḇraham listened to Ephron, and Aḇraham weighed out the silver for Ephron which he had named in the hearing of the sons of Ḥĕth, four hundred sheqels of silver, currency of the merchants. (Gen 23:17)  Thus the field of Ephron which was in Maḵpĕlah, which was before Mamrĕ, the field and the cave which was in it, and all the trees that were in the field, which were within all the surrounding borders, were deeded (Gen 23:18) to Aḇraham as a possession in the presence of the sons of Ḥĕth, before all who went in at the gate of his city. (Gen 23:19)  And after this Aḇraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Maḵpĕlah, before Mamrĕ, that is Ḥeḇron, in the land of Kenaʽan. (Gen 23:20) Thus the field and the cave that is in it were deeded to Aḇraham by the sons of Ḥĕth as property for a burial site.


Don’t marry my seed into this pagan land of disobedience!
(Gen 24:1)  And Aḇraham was old, advanced in years. And יהוה had blessed Aḇraham in every way. (Gen 24:2)  And Aḇraham said to the oldest servant of his house, who ruled over all that he had, “Please, put your hand under my thigh, (Gen 24:3)  so that I make you swear by יהוה, the Elohim of the heavens and the Elohim of the earth, that you do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, among whom I dwell, (Gen 24:4)  but to go to my land and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son Yitsḥaq.(Gen 24:5)  And the servant said to him, “What if the woman refuses to follow me to this land? Do I then take your son back to the land from which you came?” (Gen 24:6)  And Aḇraham said to him, “Beware lest you take my son back there! (Gen 24:7)  יהוה, Elohim of the heavens, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my relatives, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your seed I give this land,’ He sends His messenger before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there. (Gen 24:8)  “And if the woman refuses to follow you, then you shall be released from this oath; only, do not take my son back there.” (Gen 24:9)  Then the servant put his hand under the thigh of Aḇraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. (Gen 24:10)  And the servant took ten of his master’s camels and left, for his entire master’s good gifts were in his hand. And he arose and went to Aram Naharayim, to the city of Naḥor. (Gen 24:11)  And he made his camels kneel down outside the city by a fountain of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.

Learning of my Masters MASTER! Introduction to YHWH!

(Gen 24:12)  And he said, “יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please cause her to meet before me this day, and show kindness to my master Aḇraham. (Gen 24:13)  “See, I am standing here by the fountain of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water. (Gen 24:14)  “Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your jar to let me drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too,’ let her be the one whom You have appointed for Your servant Yitsḥaq. And let me know by this that you have shown kindness to my master.” (Gen 24:15)  And it came to be, before he had ended speaking, that see, Riḇqah, who was born to Bethu’ĕl, son of Milkah, the wife of Naḥor, Aḇraham’s brother, came out with her jar on her shoulder. (Gen 24:16)  And the young woman was very good-looking, a maiden, no man having known her. And she went down to the fountain, filled her jar, and came up. (Gen 24:17)  And the servant ran to meet her and said, “Please let me drink a little water from your jar.” (Gen 24:18)  And she said, “Drink, my master.” And she hurried and let her jar down to her hand, and gave him a drink. (Gen 24:19)  And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, “Let me draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking.” (Gen 24:20)  And she hurried and emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the fountain to draw water, and drew for all his camels. (Gen 24:21)  And watching her, the man remained silent in order to know whether יהוה had prospered his way or not. (Gen 24:22)  And it came to be, when the camels had finished drinking, that the man took a golden nose ring weighing half a sheqel, and two bracelets for her wrists weighing ten sheqels of gold, (Gen 24:23)  and said, “Whose daughter are you? Please inform me, is there room in your father’s house for us to spend the night?” (Gen 24:24)  And she said to him, “I am the daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Milkah’s son, whom she bore to Naḥor.” (Gen 24:25)  And she said to him, “We have both straw and fodder enough, and room to spend the night.”  
YES – My master‘s MASTER is the real Elohim and worthy of my worship also!

(Gen 24:26)  And the man bowed down his head and worshipped יהוה. (Gen 24:27)  And he said, “Blessed be יהוה Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who has not forsaken His kindness and His truth toward my master. As for me, being on the way, יהוה led me to the house of my master’s brothers.” (Gen 24:28)  Then the young woman ran and informed those of her mother’s house these matters. (Gen 24:29)  And Riḇqah had a brother whose name was Laḇan, and Laḇan ran out to the man, to the fountain. (Gen 24:30)  And it came to be, when he saw the nose ring, and the bracelets on his sister’s wrists, and when he heard the words of his sister Riḇqah, saying, “Thus the man spoke to me,” that he went to the man and saw him standing by the camels at the fountain. (Gen 24:31)  And he said, “Come in, O blessed of יהוה! Why do you stand outside? I myself have prepared the house, and a place for the camels.” (Gen 24:32)  So the man came into the house, while he unloaded the camels and provided straw and fodder for the camels and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men who were with him, (Gen 24:33)  and set food before him to eat. But he said, “Let me not eat until I have spoken my word.” And he said, “Speak on.” (Gen 24:34)  And he said, “I am Aḇraham’s servant. (Gen 24:35)  “And יהוה has blessed my master exceedingly, and he has become great. And He has given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and male and female servants, and camels and donkeys. (Gen 24:36)  “And Sarah my master’s wife bore a son to my master when she was old. And he has given to him all that he has. (Gen 24:37)  “And my master made me swear, saying, ‘Do not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Kenaʽanites, in whose land I dwell, (Gen 24:38)  but go to my father’s house and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son.’ (Gen 24:39)  “And I said to my master, ‘What if the woman does not follow me?’ (Gen 24:40)  “But he said to me, ‘יהוה, before whom I walk, sends His messenger with you and shall prosper your way. And you shall take a wife for my son from my relatives and from my father’s house. (Gen 24:41)  ‘Then, when you go to my relatives, you are to be released from this oath. And if they do not give her to you, then you are released from my oath.’ (Gen 24:42)  “And this day I came to the fountain and said, ‘יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, please, if You are prospering the way in which I am going, (Gen 24:43)  see, I am standing by the fountain of water, and when the maiden comes out to draw water, and I say to her, “Please give me a little water from your jar to drink,” (Gen 24:44)  and she says to me, “Drink, and let me draw for your camels too,” let her be the woman whom יהוה has appointed for my master’s son.’ (Gen 24:45)  “I had not yet ended speaking in my heart, then see, Riḇqah was coming out with her jar on her shoulder. And she went down to the fountain and drew water. And I said to her, ‘Please let me drink.’ (Gen 24:46)  “And she hurried and let her jar down from her shoulder, and said, ‘Drink, and let me water your camels too.’ So I drank, and she watered the camels too. (Gen 24:47)  “And I asked her, and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’ And she said, ‘The daughter of Bethu’ĕl, Naḥor’s son, whom Milkah bore to him.’ Then I put the nose ring on her nose and the bracelets on her wrists. (Gen 24:48)  “And I bowed my head and worshipped יהוה, and blessed יהוה, Elohim of my master Aḇraham, who had led me in the true way to take the daughter of my master’s brother for his son. (Gen 24:49)  “And now, if you are going to show kindness and truth to my master, let me know, and if not, let me know, so that I turn to the right or to the left.” (Gen 24:50)  And Laḇan answered – Bethu’ĕl too – and said, “The matter comes from YHWH, we are not able to speak to you either evil or good. (Gen 24:51)  “See, Riḇqah is before you. Take her and go, and let her be your master’s son’s wife, as יהוה has spoken.” (Gen 24:52)  And it came to be, when Aḇraham’s servant heard their words, that he bowed himself towards the earth before יהוה. (Gen 24:53)  And the servant brought out ornaments of silver, and ornaments of gold, and garments, and gave them to Riḇqah. He also gave costly gifts to her brother and to her mother. (Gen 24:54)  And he and the men who were with him ate and drank and spent the night. When they arose in the morning he said, “Let me go to my master.” (Gen 24:55)  But her brother and her mother said, “Let the young woman stay with us a few days, at least ten, then you go.” (Gen 24:56)  And he said to them, “Do not delay me, since יהוה has prospered my way. Let me go so that I go to my master.” (Gen 24:57)  And they said, “Let us call the young woman and ask her.” (Gen 24:58)  So they called Riḇqah and said to her, “Are you going with this man?” And she said, “I shall go.” (Gen 24:59)  So they let go Riḇqah their sister and her nurse, and Aḇraham’s servant and his men. (Gen 24:60)  And they blessed Riḇqah and said to her, “Let our sister become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your seed possess the gates of those who hate them.” (Gen 24:61)  And Riḇqah and her young women arose, and they rode on the camels and followed the man. So the servant took Riḇqah and left. (Gen 24:62)  And Yitsḥaq came from the way of Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i, for he dwelt in the South. (Gen 24:63)  And Yitsḥaq went out to meditate in the field in the evening. And he lifted his eyes and looked and saw the camels coming. (Gen 24:64)  And Riḇqah lifted her eyes, and when she saw Yitsḥaq she dismounted from her camel, (Gen 24:65) and she had said to the servant, “Who is this man walking in the field to meet us?” And the servant said, “It is my master.” So she took a veil and covered herself. (Gen 24:66)  And the servant told Yitsḥaq all the matters he had done.

Scriptural marriage

(Gen 24:67)  And Yitsḥaq brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent. And he took Riḇqah and she became his wife, and he loved her. Thus Yitsḥaq was comforted after his mother’s death.



(Gen 25:1)  And Aḇraham took another wife, whose name was Qeturah. (Gen 25:2)  And she bore him Zimran, and Yoqshan, and Meḏan, and Miḏyan, and Yishbaq, and Shuwaḥ. (Gen 25:3)  And Yoqshan brought forth Sheḇa and Deḏan. And the sons of Deḏan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Le’ummim. (Gen 25:4)  And the sons of Miḏyan were Ěphah, and Ěpher, and Ḥanoḵ, and Aḇiḏa, and Eldaʽah. All these were the children of Qeturah. (Gen 25:5)  Now Aḇraham gave all that he had to Yitsḥaq, (Gen 25:6)  but to the sons of the concubines whom Aḇraham had, Aḇraham gave gifts while he was still living, and sent them away from his son Yitsḥaq, eastward, to the land of the east. (Gen 25:7)  And these are all the years of Aḇraham’s life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years. (Gen 25:8)  And Aḇraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, aged and satisfied, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:9)  And his sons Yitsḥaq and Yishmaʽĕl buried him in the cave of Maḵpĕlah, which is before Mamrĕ, in the field of Ephron son of Tsoḥar the Ḥittite, (Gen 25:10) the field which Aḇraham purchased from the sons of Ḥĕth. There Aḇraham was buried with Sarah his wife. (Gen 25:11)  And it came to be, after the death of Aḇraham, that Elohim blessed his son Yitsḥaq. And Yitsḥaq dwelt at Be’ĕr Laḥai Ro’i. (Gen 25:12)  And this is the genealogy of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, whom Haḡar the Mitsrite, Sarah’s female servant, bore to Aḇraham. (Gen 25:13)  And these were the names of the sons of Yishmaʽĕl, by their names, according to their generations: The first-born of Yishmaʽĕl, Neḇayoth; then Qĕḏar, and Aḏbe’ĕl, and Miḇsam, (Gen 25:14) and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, (Gen 25:15) Haḏar, and Tĕma, Yetur, Naphish, and Qĕḏemah. (Gen 25:16)  These were the sons of Yishmaʽĕl and these were their names, by their towns and their settlements, twelve chiefs according to their tribes. (Gen 25:17)  And these were the years of the life of Yishmaʽĕl: one hundred and thirty-seven years. And he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people. (Gen 25:18)  And they dwelt from Ḥawilah as far as Shur, which is east of Mitsrayim as you go toward Ashshur. He settled before all his brothers.

No marriage here as he knew her not

 (1Ki 1:1)  And Sovereign Dawiḏ was old, advanced in years. And they covered him with garments, but he could not get warm. (1Ki 1:2)  So his servants said to him, “Let them seek for our master the sovereign a young woman, a maiden, and she shall stand before the sovereign and be his companion, and shall lie in your bosom, so that our master the sovereign gets warm.” (1Ki 1:3)  And they sought for a lovely young woman in all the border of Yisra’ĕl, and found Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite, and brought her to the sovereign. (1Ki 1:4)  And the young woman was very lovely. And she was a companion for the sovereign, and served him, but the sovereign did not know her. (1Ki 1:5)  And Aḏoniyah son of Ḥaggith exalted himself, saying, “I reign.” And he prepared for himself a chariot and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. (1Ki 1:6)  Now his father had not worried him at any time by saying, “Why have you done so?” He was also very good-looking. And he was born after Aḇshalom. (1Ki 1:7)  And he talked with Yo’aḇ son of Tseruyah and with Eḇyathar the priest, and they supported Aḏoniyah. (1Ki 1:8)  But Tsaḏoq the priest, and Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimʽi, and Rĕʽi, and the mighty men who belonged to Dawiḏ were not with Aḏoniyahu. (1Ki 1:9)  And Aḏoniyahu offered sheep and cattle and fatlings by the stone of Zoḥeleth, which is by Ěn Roḡĕl. He also invited all his brothers, the sovereign’s sons, and all the men of Yehuḏah, servants of the sovereign. (1Ki 1:10)  But he did not invite Nathan the prophet, or Benayahu, or the mighty men, or Shelomoh his brother. (1Ki 1:11)  Nathan then spoke to Bathsheḇa the mother of Shelomoh, saying, “Have you not heard that Aḏoniyahu son of Ḥaggith has become sovereign, and Dawiḏ our master does not know it? (1Ki 1:12)  “And now, come let me give you advice, and deliver your own life and the life of your son Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:13)  “Go immediately to Sovereign Dawiḏ and say to him, ‘Did you not, my master, O sovereign, swear to your female servant, saying, “Certainly, your son Shelomoh shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne”? Why then has Aḏoniyahu become sovereign?’ (1Ki 1:14)  “Look, while you are still speaking there with the sovereign let me come in after you and confirm your words.” (1Ki 1:15)  And Bathsheḇa went into the room to the sovereign. Now the sovereign was very old, and Aḇishaḡ the Shunammite was serving the sovereign. (1Ki 1:16)  And Bathsheḇa bowed and did obeisance to the sovereign. And the sovereign said, “What do you wish?” (1Ki 1:17)  And she said to him, “My master, you swore by יהוה your Elohim to your female servant, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne.’ (1Ki 1:18)  “And now, look! Aḏoniyah has become sovereign. And now, my master the sovereign, you do not know about it. (1Ki 1:19)  “And he has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sons of the sovereign, and Eḇyathar the priest, and Yo’aḇ the commander of the army, but he did not invite Shelomoh your servant. (1Ki 1:20)  “And you my master, O sovereign, the eyes of all Yisra’ĕl are on you, to declare to them who is going to sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him. (1Ki 1:21)  “Otherwise it shall be, when my master the sovereign rests with his fathers, that I and my son Shelomoh shall be considered sinners.” (1Ki 1:22)  And see, while she was still speaking with the sovereign, Nathan the prophet also came in. (1Ki 1:23) so they informed the sovereign, saying, “Here is Nathan the prophet.” And when he came in before the sovereign, he bowed down before the sovereign with his face to the ground. (1Ki 1:24)  And Nathan said, “My master, O sovereign, have you said, ‘Aḏoniyahu shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne’? (1Ki 1:25)  “For he has gone down today, and has offered great numbers of bulls and fatlings and sheep, and has invited all the sovereign’s sons, and the commanders of the army, and Eḇyathar the priest. And look! They are eating and drinking before him. And they say, ‘Let Sovereign Aḏoniyahu live!’ (1Ki 1:26)  “But he has not invited me, me your servant, or Tsaḏoq the priest, or Benayahu son of Yehoyaḏa, nor your servant Shelomoh. (1Ki 1:27)  “If this matter is from my master the sovereign, then you did not let your servant know who should sit on the throne of my master the sovereign after him.” (1Ki 1:28)  And Sovereign Dawiḏ answered and said, “Call Bathsheḇa to me.” So she came into the sovereign’s presence and stood before the sovereign. (1Ki 1:29)  And the sovereign took an oath and said, “As יהוה lives, who has redeemed my life out of all distress, (1Ki 1:30) even as I swore to you by יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘Certainly, Shelomoh your son shall reign after me, and he shall sit on my throne in my place,’ even so I do this day.” (1Ki 1:31)  And Bathsheḇa bowed with her face to the earth, and did obeisance to the sovereign, and said, “Let my master Sovereign Dawiḏ live forever!”  

We are His incorruptible seed as we have been grafted into the Kingdom of Israel’s Covenant Promise by trusting and following YHWH! We are SPIRITUALLY reborn!

(1Co 15:50)  And this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood are unable to inherit the reign (Kingdom) of Elohim, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. (1Co 15:51)  See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, (1Co 15:52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Co 15:53)  For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. (1Co 15:54)  And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, and then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming.” (1Co 15:55)  “O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?” (1Co 15:56)  And the sting of death is the sin, and the power of the sin is the Torah. (1Co 15:57)  But thanks to YHWH Elohim who gives us the overcoming (Victory) through our Master יהושע Messiah. (1Co 15:58)  Therefore, my beloved brothers, (and sisters!) be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Master, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Master.


Loved One, Here is my prayer for you and your loved ones as we each walk out our deliverance in fear and trembling which is a holy reverence and awe of our Mighty Elohim. (Eph 1:2)  Favor to you and peace from Elohim our Father and the Master יהושע Messiah. (Eph 1:3)  Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Messiah, (Eph 1:4)  even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be set-apart and blameless before Him in love,1 Footnote: 12 Thess. 2:13. (Eph 1:5)  having previously ordained us to adoption as sons through יהושע Messiah to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His desire, (Eph 1:6)  to the praise of the esteem of His favor with which He favored us in the Beloved, (Eph 1:7)  in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of trespasses, according to the riches of His favor, (Eph 1:8)  which He has lavished on us in all wisdom and insight, (Eph 1:9)  having made known to us the secret of His desire, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Him, (Eph 1:10)  to administer at the completion of time, to gather together in one all in Messiah, both which are in the heavens and which are on earth, in Him, (Eph 1:11)  in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being previously ordained according to the purpose of Him working all matters according to the counsel of His desire, (Eph 1:12)  for us to be the praise of His esteem – those having first trusted in Messiah, (Eph 1:13)  in whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the Good News of your deliverance, in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Set-apart Spirit of promise, (Eph 1:14)  who is the pledge of our inheritance, until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His esteem. (Eph 1:15)  For this reason I too, having heard of your belief in the Master יהושע and your love for all the set-apart ones, (Eph 1:16)  do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, (Eph 1:17)  that the Elohim of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of esteem, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, (Eph 1:18)  the eyes of your understanding1 being enlightened, so that you know what is the expectation of His calling, and what are the riches of the esteem (glory) of His inheritance in the set-apart ones, Footnote: 1Lk. 24:45. (Eph 1:19) and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who are believing, according to the working of His mighty strength, (Eph 1:20) which He wrought in the Messiah when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies, (Eph 1:21) far above all rule and authority and power and mastery, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. (Eph 1:22)  And He put all under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all, to the assembly, (Eph 1:23) which is His body, the completeness of Him who fills all in all.  I love this prayer as it puts hasatan under our feet! Thanks for your targeted prayers for me and my family- you are much loved and they are our lifeline!

Shalom to your home loved one,


Thurston