Anxiety? FEAR NOT! Shabbat Shalom Loved One Torah Bible Study!

Saturday, January 22, 2011 TM

January 22, 2011

Shabbat Shalom Loved One!

www.shabbatshalomlovedone.blogspot.com Weekly Torah Studies- Now with language translations! www.seedtime2harvest.com “About us” info and offerings w/secure PayPal

Loved Ones- IF we are among those full of anxiety and fear; we might want to make some changes in who/what we follow and what and who we believe in! If we are following doctrines of devils, we will be fearful for the trials and troubles coming on the Earth. Traditions of men make the Living Word of YHWH of none effect! Even devils believe in YHWH and shudder- they may be supernatural but they too are heel bound—if you want rid of your fear- stop following doctrines of demons. It makes no difference whether you are deceived in old religion or New Age occults- the results are not much different! Let’s all reevaluate our direction and lives, shall we? Are we reaching out to the widows, orphans, and those ministers who teach the Truth of Torah of Moses (Instructions-law) and the Power of the Spirit of Elijah? Are we those that finance a religious institution keeping us away from the direct relationship and accountability to the Father who created all things—including the demons? Goodness, if so let’s REPENT!

(Jas 2:13) The judgment is without compassion to the one who has shown no compassion. And compassion boasts over judgment. (Jas 2:14) My brothers, what use is it for anyone to say he has belief (faith-trust) but does not have works? This belief (faith-trust) is unable to save him. (Jas 2:15) And if a brother or sister is naked and in need of daily food, (Jas 2:16) but one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” but you do not give them the bodily needs, what use is it? (Jas 2:17) So also belief (faith-trust), if it does not have works, is in itself dead. (Jas 2:18) But someone might say, “You have belief (faith-trust), and I have works.” Show me your belief (faith-trust) without your works, and I shall show you my belief by my works. (Jas 2:19) You believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! Jas 2:20) But do you wish to know, O foolish man, that the belief (faith-trust) without the works is dead? (Jas 2:21) Was not Aḇraham our father declared right by works when he offered Yitsḥaq his son on the altar? (Jas 2:22) Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief (faith-trust) was perfected? (Jas 2:23) And the Scripture was filled which says, “Aḇraham believed Elohim, and it was reckoned to him for righteousness.” And he was called, “Elohim’s friend.” (Jas 2:24) You see, then, that a man is declared right by works, and not by belief (faith-trust) alone.

(Mar 7:6) And He answering, said to them, “Well did Yeshayahu (Isaiah) prophesy concerning you hypocrites, as it has been written, ‘this people respect me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. (Mar 7:7) And in vain do they worship me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.1 Footnote: 1See Isa. 29:13, 2 Kings. 17:19 and Mt. 15:3-9. (Mar 7:8) Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition of men.” (Mar 7:9) And He said to them, “Well do you set aside the command of Elohim, in order to guard your tradition. (Mar 7:10) “For Mosheh said, ‘Respect your father and your mother,’ and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ (Mar 7:11) “But you say, ‘If a man says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me, is Qorban (that is, a gift),”(Mar 7:12) you no longer let him do any matter at all for his father or his mother, (Mar 7:13) nullifying the Word of Elohim through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such traditions you do.”

Here is how the Messiah defines a believer- not believing with acknowledgement only like demons/devils do or like many denominational “believers” are taught with mental assent of acceptance!

How do you and I stack up here with Yahshua’s (Jesus’) definition of a believer?

Mar 16:16He who has believed and has been immersed, shall be saved, but he who has not believed shall be condemned. Mar 16:17And these signs shall accompany the ones who believe: In My Name they shall cast out demons, they shall speak with new tongues, Mar 16:18 they shall take up snakes (demonic realm as in Luke 10:19), and if they drink any deadly drink it shall by no means hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall get well.”

The point seems to be clear: IF we really believe Yahshua’s words we would OBEY HIM! It is She’ mah O’ Israel- Hear and Do!

(John 14:1) “Let not your heart be troubled. Believe in Elohim (YHWH- God), believe also in me. (John 14:2) “In my Father’s house are many mansions. And if not, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:3) “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I shall come again and receive you to myself, that where I am, you might be too. (John 14:4) “And where I go you know, and the way you know.” (John 14:5) T’oma said to Him, “Master, we do not know where you are going, and how are we able to know the way?” (John 14:6) יהושע said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:7) “If you had known me, you would have known my Father too. From now on you know Him, and have seen.” (John 14:8) Philip said to Him, “Master, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” (John 14:9) יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’? (John 14:10) “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak from myself. But the Father who stays in me does His works. (John 14:11) “Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me, otherwise believe me because of the works themselves. (John 14:12) Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he shall do, because I go to my Father. (John 14:13) “Whatever you ask in my name- that I shall do, in order that the Father might be esteemed (glorified) in the Son. (John 14:14) “If you ask whatever in my name, I shall do it. (John 14:15) “If you love me, you shall guard my commands.1 Footnote: 1See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. (John 14:16) “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – (John 14:17) the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. (John 14:18) “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you. (John 14:19) “Yet a little while, and the world no longer sees me, but you shall see me, because I live, and you shall live. (John 14:20) “In that day you shall know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you.

(John 14:21) “He who possesses my commands and guards (keeps) them it is he who loves me. And he who loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and manifest myself to him.”

(John 14:22) Yehuḏah – not the one from Qerioth – said to Him, “Master, what has come about that you are about to manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” (John 14:23) יהושע answered him, “If anyone loves me, he shall guard my word. And my Father shall love him, and we shall come to him and make our stay with Him. (John 14:24) “He who does not love me does not guard my words. The word which you hear is not my own but of the Father who sent me. (John 14:25) “These Words I have spoken to you while still with you. (John 14:26) “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in my Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you.

(John 14:27) Peace I leave with you – my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

(John 14:28) “You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming to you.’ If you did love me, you would have rejoiced that I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for my Father is greater than I. (John 14:29) “And now I have told you before it takes place, that when it does take place, you shall believe. (John 14:30) “I shall no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming,1 and he possesses none at all in me, Footnote: 1See Luke. 4:6. (John 14:31) but, in order for the world to know that I love the Father, and that as the Father commanded me, so I am doing. Rise up, let us go from here.

Once again we need to remind ourselves why you and I and they are Family and as such you (we) are “Loved Ones”! I consider all Truth Seekers” family and therefore loved ones. Once again, here’s why; (Matthew 12:46) While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood without, desiring to speak with him. (Matthew 12:47) Then one said unto him, Behold, your mother and your brothers stand without, desiring to speak with you. (Matthew 12:48) But he answered and said unto him that told him, who is my mother? And who are my brothers? (Who is my family?) (Matthew 12:49) And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, behold my mother and my brothers! (Matthew 12:50) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Understand if we are willing to humble ourselves and submit to the will of YHWH and do the Father’s will (His TORAH! /Instructions) we are Yahshua’s (Jesus) family!

We should also realize a truth: Jeremiah prophesied that in the DAY OF AFFLICTION we would recognize and become aware of the fact that we have added to and subtracted from His FEASTS and commands! (Comment: Hebrew idiom for Jacob’s Trouble or also known as the Great Tribulation in the last days. This isn’t the “Jews” Trouble- it is everyone grafted into Israel by faith in Yahshua- all 12 tribes!) (YHWH reveals truth as we get closer and closer and need to know) These are lies that really don’t please Him because they have pagan roots and are manmade (added and subtracted from the WORD) traditions that make the word of YHWH of none effect! (Jeremiah 16:19) O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

(Deuteronomy 4:2) Do not add to the Word which I command you, and do not take away from it1, so as to guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I am commanding you. Footnote: 1See also 12:32, Prov. 30:6, Rev. 22:18-19.

You are family if you are humble enough to be a truth searcher. One who desires truth and obedience to your Creator- more than you want acceptance from men and their traditions. This group would include us who are willing to pick up our burial stake and follow Him. Why do I use burial stake? Because you and I must be willing to decrease as He increases in us. He changes not and that only leaves you and I to do the changing, Yahshua put it like this: (Matthew 16:24) Then said Yahshua to his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matthew 16:25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

We must be willing to humble ourselves and accept the engrafted word when we discover truth. This losing our life for Him is not just physical. As we are changed into His image we are losing our old person (ality) and gaining HIM! To the degree we are hungry for Him we will be changed- no more or less. (Matthew 5:6) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Here are this week’s Torah Scriptures: ShemotNames”

Exodus 1:1-6:1; Isaiah 27:6- 28:13; Isaiah 29:22-23; Jeremiah 1:-2:3;

Acts 7: 17-29; Mark Chapter 6

(Exodus 1:1) And these are the names of the children of Yisra’ĕl who came to Mitsrayim with Yaʽaqoḇ, each one with his household: (Exodus 1:2) Re’uḇĕn, Shimʽon, Lĕwi, and Yehuḏah; (Exodus 1:3) Yissasḵar, Zeḇulun, and Binyamin; (Exodus 1:4) Dan, Naphtali, Gaḏ, and Ashĕr. (Exodus 1:5) And all those who were descendants of Yaʽaqoḇ were seventy beings, as Yosĕph was already in Mitsrayim. (Exodus 1:6) And Yosĕph died, and all his brothers, and all that generation. (Exodus 1:7) And the children of Yisra’ĕl bore fruit and increased very much, multiplied and became very strong, and the land was filled with them. (Exodus 1:8) Then a new sovereign arose over Mitsrayim, who did not know Yosĕph, (Exodus 1:9) and he said to his people, “See, the people of the children of Yisra’ĕl are more and stronger than we, (Exodus 1:10) come, let us act wisely towards them, lest they increase, and it shall be when fighting befalls us, that they shall join our enemies and fight against us, and shall go up out of the land.” (Exodus 1:11) So they set slave-masters over them to afflict them with their burdens, and they built for Pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raʽamses. (Exodus 1:12) But the more they afflicted them, the more they increased and grew, and they were in dread of the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Exodus 1:13) And the Mitsrites made the children of Yisra’ĕl serve with harshness, (Exodus 1:14) and they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and in all kinds of work in the field, all their work which they made them do was with harshness. (Exodus 1:15) Then the sovereign of Mitsrayim spoke to the Heḇrew midwives, of whom the name of one was Shiphrah and the name of the other Puʽah, (Exodus 1:16) and he said, “When you deliver the Heḇrew women, and see them on the birth stools, if it is a son, then you shall put him to death, but if it is a daughter, then she shall live.” (Exodus 1:17) But the midwives feared Elohim, and did not do as the sovereign of Mitsrayim commanded them, and kept the male children alive. (Exodus 1:18) So the sovereign of Mitsrayim called for the midwives and said to them, “Why have you done this, and kept the male children alive?” (Exodus 1:19) And the midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Heḇrew women are not like the Mitsrite women. For they are lively and give birth before the midwives come to them.” (Exodus 1:20) So Elohim was good to the midwives, and the people increased and became very numerous. (Exodus 1:21) And it came to be, because the midwives feared Elohim that He provided households for them. (Exodus 1:22) And Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, “Throw every son who is born into the river, and keep alive every daughter.”

YHWH arranges payment from One World U.N. System for nursing her on child!

(Exodus 2:1) And a man of the house of Lĕwi went and married a daughter of Lĕwi. (Exodus 2:2) And the woman conceived and bore a son. And she saw that he was a lovely child, and she hid him three months. (Exodus 2:3) And when she could hide him no longer, she took an ark of wicker for him, and coated it with tar and pitch, and put the child in it, and laid it in the reeds by the edge of the river. (Exodus 2:4) And his sister stood at a distance, to know what would be done to him. (Exodus 2:5) And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river, and her young women were walking by the river-side. And when she saw the ark among the reeds, she sent her female servant to get it, (Exodus 2:6) and opened it and saw the child, and see, the baby wept. So she had compassion on him, and said, “This is one of the children of the Heḇrews.” (Exodus 2:7) And his sister said to Pharaoh’s daughter, “Shall I go and call a nurse for you from the Heḇrew women to nurse the child for you?(Exodus 2:8) And Pharaoh’s daughter said to her, “Go.” And the girl went and called the child’s mother. (Exodus 2:9) And Pharaoh’s daughter said to her, “Take this child away and nurse him for me, then I shall pay your wages.” So the woman took the child and nursed him. (Exodus 2:10) And the child grew, and she brought him to Pharaoh’s daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Mosheh, saying, “Because I have drawn him out of the water.” (Exodus 2:11) And in those days it came to be, when Mosheh was grown, that he went out to his brothers and looked at their burdens. And he saw a Mitsrite beating a Heḇrew, one of his brothers. (Exodus 2:12) So he turned this way and that way, and when he saw no one, he smote the Mitsrite and hid him in the sand. (Exodus 2:13) And he went out the second day and saw two Heḇrew men fighting, and he said to the one who did the wrong, “Why do you smite your neighbor?” (Exodus 2:14) And he said, “Who made you a head and a judge over us? Do you intend to slay me as you slew the Mitsrite?” And Mosheh feared and said, “Truly, the matter is known!” (Exodus 2:15) And Pharaoh heard of this matter, and he sought to kill Mosheh. But Mosheh fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Miḏyan. And he sat down by a well. (Exodus 2:16) And the priest of Miḏyan had seven daughters. And they came and drew water, and they filled the troughs to water their father’s flock, (Exodus 2:17) but the shepherds came and drove them away. Then Mosheh stood up and came to their rescue, and watered their flock. (Exodus 2:18) And they came to Reʽuw’ĕl their father, and he said, “How is it that you have come so soon today?” (Exodus 2:19) And they said, “A Mitsrite rescued us from the hand of the shepherds, and he also drew enough water for us and watered the flock.” (Exodus 2:20) And he said to his daughters, “And where is he? Why did you leave the man? Call him and let him eat bread.” (Exodus 2:21) And Mosheh agreed to dwell with the man, and he gave Tsipporah his daughter to Mosheh. (Exodus 2:22) And she bore him a son, and he called his name Gĕreshom, for he said, “I have become a sojourner in a foreign land.” (Exodus 2:23) And it came to be after these many days that the sovereign of Mitsrayim died. And the children of Yisra’ĕl groaned because of the slavery, and they cried out. And their cry came up to Elohim because of the slavery. (Exodus 2:24) And Elohim heard their groaning, and Elohim remembered His covenant with Aḇraham, with Yitsḥaq, and with Yaʽaqoḇ. (Exodus 2:25) And Elohim looked on the children of Yisra’ĕl, and Elohim knew!

Burning Bush- remember- our Elohim is a consuming fire!

(Exodus 3:1) And Mosheh was shepherding the flock of Yithro his father-in-law, the priest of Miḏyan. And he led the flock to the back of the wilderness, and came to Ḥorĕḇ, the mountain of Elohim. (Exodus 3:2) And the Messenger (Angel) of יהוה appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. And he looked and saw the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:3) And Mosheh said, “Let me turn aside now, and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.” (Exodus 3:4) And יהוה saw that he turned aside to see, and Elohim called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Mosheh! Mosheh!” And he said, “Here I am.” (Exodus 3:5) And He said, “Do not come near here. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is set-apart ground.” (Exodus 3:6) And He said, “I am the Elohim of your father, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ.” And Mosheh hid his face, for he was afraid to look at Elohim. (Exodus 3:7) And יהוה said, “I have indeed seen the oppression of my people who are in Mitsrayim, and have heard their cry because of their slave-drivers, for I know their sorrows. (Exodus 3:8) “And I have come down to deliver them from the hand of the Mitsrites, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Kenaʽanites and the Ḥittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Ḥiwwites and the Yeḇusites. (Exodus 3:9) “And now, see, the cry of the children of Yisra’ĕl has come to me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Mitsrites oppress them. (Exodus 3:10) “And now, come, I am sending you to Pharaoh, to bring My people, the children of Yisra’ĕl, out of Mitsrayim.” (Exodus 3:11) And Mosheh said to Elohim, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Yisra’ĕl out of Mitsrayim?” (Exodus 3:12) And He said, “Because I am with you. And this is to you the sign that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Mitsrayim, you are to serve Elohim on this mountain.” (Exodus 3:13) And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See, when I come to the children of Yisra’ĕl and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:14) And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The Heḇrew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: יהוה. (Exodus 3:15) And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘יהוה (YAHWEH) Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my remembrance to all generations.’ (Exodus 3:16) “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’ĕl together, and say to them, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, of Yitsḥaq, and of Yaʽaqoḇ, appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you in Mitsrayim; (Exodus 3:17) and I say: I am bringing you up out of the affliction of Mitsrayim to the land of the Kenaʽanite and the Ḥittite and the Amorite and the Perizzite and the Ḥiwwite and the Yeḇusite, to a land flowing with milk and honey.” ’ (Exodus 3:18) “And they shall listen to your voice. And you shall come, you and the elders of Yisra’ĕl, to the sovereign of Mitsrayim, and you shall say to him, ‘יהוה Elohim of the Heḇrews has met with us. And now, please, let us go three days’ journey into the wilderness to slaughter to יהוה our Elohim.’ (Exodus 3:19) “But I know that the sovereign of Mitsrayim is not going to let you go, not even by a strong hand. (Exodus 3:20) “And I shall stretch out my hand and smite Mitsrayim with all my wonders which I shall do in its midst. And after that he shall let you go. (Exodus 3:21) “And I shall give this people favor in the eyes of the Mitsrites. And it shall be that when you go, you shall not go empty-handed. (Exodus 3:22) “But every woman shall ask from her neighbor and from the stranger in her house, objects of silver, and objects of gold, and garments. And you shall put them on your sons and on your daughters, and shall plunder the Mitsrites.”

We’d have fled from the serpent also! Note the trust/faith as he grabs by the tail!

(Exodus 4:1) And Mosheh answered and said, “And if they do not believe me, nor listen to my voice, and say, ‘יהוה has not appeared to you?’ ” (Exodus 4:2) and יהוה said to him, “What is that in your hand?” And he said, “A rod.” (Exodus 4:3) And He said, “Throw it on the ground.” So he threw it on the ground, and it became a serpent. And Mosheh fled from it. (Exodus 4:4) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail” – so he reached out his hand and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand – (Exodus 4:5) so that they believe that יהוה Elohim of their fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has appeared to you.” (Exodus 4:6) And יהוה said to him again, “Now put your hand in your bosom.” And he put his hand in his bosom, and when he took it out, and see his hand was leprous, like snow. (Exodus 4:7) And He said, “Put your hand in your bosom again.” So he put his hand in his bosom again, and drew it out of his bosom, and see, it was restored like his other flesh. (Exodus 4:8) “And it shall be, if they do not believe you, nor listen to the voice of the first sign, they shall believe the voice of the latter sign. (Exodus 4:9) “And it shall be, if they do not believe even these two signs, or listen to your voice, that you shall take water from the river and pour it on the dry land. And the water which you take from the river shall become blood on the dry land.” (Exodus 4:10) And Mosheh said to יהוה, “O יהוה, I am not a man of words, neither before nor since you have spoken to your servant, for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” (Exodus 4:11) And יהוה said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, יהוה? (Exodus 4:12) “And now, go, and I shall be with your mouth and teach you what to say.” (Exodus 4:13) But he said, “O יהוה, please send by the hand of him whom you would send.” (Exodus 4:14) And the displeasure of יהוה burned against Mosheh, and He said, “Is not Aharon the Lĕwite your brother? I know that he speaks well. And see, he is also coming out to meet you. And when he sees you, he shall be glad in his heart. (Exodus 4:15) “And you shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth. And I am with your mouth and with his mouth, and I shall teach you what to do. (Exodus 4:16) “And he shall speak for you to the people. And it shall be that he shall be a mouth for you, and you shall be an elohim1 for him. Footnote: 1Or mighty one, which is proof that Elohim is but a title, indicating order or authority – it is not a proper name. (Exodus 4:17) “And take this rod in your hand, with which you shall do the signs.” (Exodus 4:18) Then Mosheh went and returned to Yithro his father-in-law, and said to him, “Please let me go and return to my brothers who are in Mitsrayim to see whether they are still alive.” And Yithro said to Mosheh, “Go in peace.” (Exodus 4:19) And יהוה said to Mosheh in Miḏyan, “Go, return to Mitsrayim, for all the men are dead who sought your life.” (Exodus 4:20) So Mosheh took his wife and his sons and set them on a donkey, and he returned to the land of Mitsrayim. And Mosheh took the rod of Elohim in his hand. (Exodus 4:21) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “As you go back to Mitsrayim, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I am going to harden his heart, so that he does not let the people go. (Exodus 4:22) “And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is my son, my first-born, (Exodus 4:23) so I say to you, let my son go to serve me. But if you refuse to let him go, see, I am killing your son, your first-born.” ’ ” (Exodus 4:24) And it came to be on the way, in the lodging place, that יהוה met him and sought to kill him. (Exodus 4:25) And Tsipporah took a sharp stone and cut off the foreskin of her son and threw it at Mosheh’s feet, and said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me!” (Exodus 4:26) So He let him go. Then she said, “You are a bridegroom of blood,” because of the circumcision. (Exodus 4:27) And יהוה said to Aharon, “Go to meet Mosheh in the wilderness.” And he went and met him on the mountain of Elohim, and kissed him. (Exodus 4:28) Mosheh then told Aharon all the words of יהוה who had sent him, and all the signs which He had commanded him. (Exodus 4:29) And Mosheh went with Aharon and gathered together all the elders of the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Exodus 4:30) And Aharon spoke all the words which יהוה had spoken to Mosheh. Then he did the signs before the eyes of the people. (Exodus 4:31) And the people believed. And they heard that יהוה had visited the children of Yisra’ĕl and that He had looked on their affliction, and they bowed their heads and did obeisance.

Other translations say- worship me- Keep My Moedim- (Feasts) appointments

(Exodus 5:1) And afterwards Mosheh and Aharon went in and said to Pharaoh, “Thus said יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, ‘Let My people go, so that they keep a festival to me in the wilderness.’ ” (Exodus 5:2) Pharaoh said, “Who is יהוה, that I should obey His voice to let Yisra’ĕl go? I do not know יהוה, nor am I going to let Yisra’ĕl go.” (Exodus 5:3) And they said, “The Elohim of the Heḇrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the wilderness and slaughter to יהוה our Elohim, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.” (Exodus 5:4) But the sovereign of Mitsrayim said to them, “Mosheh and Aharon, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your burdens.” (Exodus 5:5) And Pharaoh said, “See, the people of the land are many now, and you make them cease from their burdens!” (Exodus 5:6) And the same day Pharaoh commanded the slave-drivers of the people and their foremen, saying, (Exodus 5:7) “You are no longer to give the people straw to make bricks as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. (Exodus 5:8) “And lay on them the required amount of bricks which they made before, do not diminish it. For they are idle, that is why they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and slaughter to our Elohim.’ (Exodus 5:9) “Let more work be laid on the men, so that they labor in it, and not pay attention to words of falsehood.” (Exodus 5:10) And the slave-drivers of the people and their foremen went out and spoke to the people, saying, “Thus said Pharaoh, ‘I do not give you straw. (Exodus 5:11) ‘Go; take straw for yourselves, wherever you find it, for your work shall not be diminished.’ ” (Exodus 5:12) And the people were scattered in all the land of Mitsrayim – to gather stubble for straw. (Exodus 5:13) And the slave-drivers were hurrying them on, saying, “Complete your work, your daily amount, as when there was straw.” (Exodus 5:14) Also the foremen of the children of Yisra’ĕl, whom Pharaoh’s slave-drivers had set over them, were beaten and were asked, “Why have you not completed your task in making bricks both yesterday and today, as before?” (Exodus 5:15) And the foremen of the children of Yisra’ĕl came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why do you treat your servants this way? (Exodus 5:16) “There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make bricks!’ And see, your servants are beaten, but your own people are at fault.” (Exodus 5:17) But he said, “You are idle! You are idle! That is why you say, ‘Let us go and slaughter to יהוה.’ (Exodus 5:18) “So now go and work. And straw is not given to you, but deliver the amount of bricks.” (Exodus 5:19) And the foremen of the children of Yisra’ĕl saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You are not to diminish your daily amount of bricks.” (Exodus 5:20) And when they came out from Pharaoh, they met Mosheh and Aharon who stood there to meet them. (Exodus 5:21) And they said to them, “Let יהוה look on you and judge, because you have made us loathsome in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of his servants, to give a sword in their hand to kill us.” (Exodus 5:22) And Mosheh returned to יהוה and said, “יהוה, why have you done evil to this people? Why did you send me? (Exodus 5:23) “For ever since I came to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has done evil to this people. And you have not delivered your people at all.” (Exodus 6:1) And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Now see what I do to Pharaoh, for with a strong hand he is going to let them go, and with a strong hand he is going to drive them out of his land.

Trumpet Blast! (Remember ‘In That Day” is a Hebrew idiom for Jacob’s Trouble)

(Isa 27:6) Those who come He causes to take root in Yaʽaqoḇ, Yisra’ĕl shall blossom and bud. And they shall fill the face of the world with fruit. (Isa 27:7) Has He smitten him as He smote those who were smiting him? Or were they slain as those they had slaughtered? (Isa 27:8) In measure, by sending her away, you contended with her. He shall take away by His rough wind in the day of the east wind. (Isa 27:9) Therefore by this the crookedness of Yaʽaqoḇ is covered. And this is all the fruit of taking away his sin: when he makes all the stones of the altar like chalkstones that are beaten to dust – Ashĕrim (Easters) and sun-pillars rise no more. (Isa 27:10) For the city of defense is lonely, a home forsaken and left like a wilderness – there the calf feeds, and there it lies down, and shall consume its branches. (Isa 27:11) When its twigs are dry, they are broken off women come and set them on fire. It is a people of no understanding, therefore He who made them has no compassion on them, and He who formed them shows them no favor. (Isa 27:12) And in that day it shall be that יהוה threshes, from the channel of the River to the wadi of Mitsrayim. And you shall be gathered one by one1, O children of Yisra’ĕl. Footnote: 1Jeremiah. 3:14-15. (Isa 27:13) And in that day it shall be that a great horn is blown, and those who were perishing in the land of Ashshur and the outcasts in the land of Mitsrayim shall come, and shall worship יהוה on the set-apart mountain, in Yerushalayim.

Drunks are not paying attention- Ephraim (Scattered tribes- Christians) is lazily waiting for the pre-trib rapture-not sober and alert!

(Isa 28:1) Woe to the proud crown of the drunkards of Ephrayim, and to the fading flower of its splendid comeliness that is on the head of the fertile valley, to those who are overcome with wine! (Isa 28:2) See, יהוה has one who is mighty and strong, like a downpour of hail and a destroying storm, like a flood of mighty waters overflowing, who casts down to the earth with the hand. (Isa 28:3) The proud crown of the drunkards of Ephrayim is trampled underfoot; (Isa 28:4) and the fading flower of its splendid comeliness that is on the head of the fertile valley, like the first fruit before the summer, which, when one sees it, he eats it up while it is still in his hand. (Isa 28:5) In that day יהוה of hosts is for a crown of splendor and a head-dress of comeliness to the remnant of His people, (Isa 28:6) and a spirit of right-ruling to him who sits in right-ruling, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate. (Isa 28:7) And these too have gone astray through wine, and through strong drink wandered about. Priest and prophet have gone astray through strong drink, they are swallowed up by wine, they wander about through strong drink, they go astray in vision, they stumble in right-ruling. (They have walked in drunken error thinking grace is a license to transgress His Torah- Law-Instructions) (Isa 28:8) for all tables shall be covered with vomit, no place without filth. (Isa 28:9) Whom would He teach knowledge? And whom would He make to understand the message? Those weaned from milk, those taken from the breasts! (Isa 28:10) For it is: command upon command, command upon command, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little. (Isa 28:11) For with a jabbering lip and a foreign tongue He speaks to this people, (Isa 28:12) to which He said, “This is the rest, give rest to the weary,” and, “This is the refreshing.” But they would not hear. (Isa 28:13) But the Word of יהוה was to them, “Command upon command, command upon command, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little,” so that they go and shall stumble backward, and be broken and snared and taken captive.

(Isa 29:22) Therefore; thus said יהוה who ransomed Aḇraham concerning the house of Yaʽaqoḇ, “Yaʽaqoḇ is no longer put to shame, no longer does his face grow pale. (Isa 29:23) “For when he sees his children, the work of my hands, in his midst, they shall set apart my Name, and set part the Set-apart One of Yaʽaqoḇ, and fear the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl.

Before He formed us –He knew us!

(Jeremiah 1:1) The words of Yirmeyahu the son of Ḥilqiyahu, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Binyamin, (Jeremiah 1:2) to whom the word of יהוה came in the days of Yoshiyahu son of Amon, sovereign of Yehuḏah, in the thirteenth year of his reign. (Jeremiah 1:3) And it came in the days of Yehoyaqim, son of Yoshiyahu, sovereign of Yehuḏah, until the end of the eleventh year of Tsiḏqiyahu, son of Yoshiyahu, sovereign of Yehuḏah, until the exile of Yerushalayim in the fifth month. (Jeremiah 1:4) Now the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Jeremiah 1:5) Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came out of the womb I did set you apart – I appointed you a prophet to nations.” (Jeremiah 1:6) Then said I, “Ah, Master יהוה! See, I do not know how to speak, for I am a youth.” (Jeremiah 1:7) And יהוה said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ but go to all to whom I send you, and speak whatever I command you. (Jeremiah 1:8) “Do not fear their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares יהוה. (Jeremiah 1:9) Then יהוה put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and יהוה said to me, “See, I have put my words in your mouth. (Jeremiah 1:10) “See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the reigns to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.” (Jeremiah 1:11) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, “What do you see, Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah)?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.”

He is still watching over His word to perform it- speak agreement with Him Loved One!

(Jeremiah 1:12) And יהוה said to me, “you have seen well, for I am watching over my word to do it.” (Jeremiah 1:13) And the word of יהוה came to me a second time, saying, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see a boiling pot, and it is facing away from the north.” (Jeremiah 1:14) And יהוה said to me, “Out of the north evil is set loose on all the inhabitants of the land. (Jeremiah 1:15) “For look, I am calling all the clans of the reigns of the north,” declares יהוה. “And they shall come and each one set his throne at the entrance of the gates of Yerushalayim, against all its walls all around, and against all the cities of Yehuḏah. (Jeremiah 1:16) “And I shall pronounce my judgments against them concerning all their evil, because they have forsaken me, burned incense to other mighty ones, and bowed themselves to the works of their own hands. (Jeremiah 1:17) “Now, gird up your loins and arise, and speak to them all that I command you. Do not break down before their faces, lest I break you before them. (Jeremiah 1:18) “For look, I have made you this day a walled city and an iron column, and bronze walls against all the land, against the sovereigns of Yehuḏah, against her heads, against her priests, and against the people of the land. (Jeremiah 1:19) “And they shall fight against you, but not prevail against you. I am with you,” declares יהוה, “to deliver you.” (Jeremiah 2:1) And the word of יהוה came to me, saying, (Jeremiah 2:2) “Go, and you shall cry in the hearing of Yerushalayim, saying, ‘Thus said יהוה, “I remember you, the kindness of your youth, the love of your bride hood, when you went after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. (Jeremiah 2:3) “Yisra’ĕl was set-apart to יהוה, the first-fruits of His increase. All who ate of it became guilty – evil came upon them,” declares יהוה.’ ”

YHWH keeps His promises- agree with them!

(Act 7:17) But as the time of the promise drew near which Elohim had sworn to Aḇraham, the people increased and multiplied in Mitsrayim (Act 7:18) until another sovereign arose who did not know Yosĕph. (Act 7:19) “Having dealt treacherously with our race, this one mistreated our fathers, making them expose their babies, so that they should not live. (Act 7:20) “At that time Mosheh was born, and he was well-pleasing to Elohim. And he was reared three months in the house of his father. (Act 7:21) “But when he was exposed, the daughter of Pharaoh took him up and reared him as her own son. (Act 7:22) And Mosheh was instructed in all the wisdom of the Mitsrites, and was mighty in words and works. (Act 7:23) “And when he was forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brothers, the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Act 7:24) “And seeing one of them being wronged, he defended and revenged him who was oppressed, smiting the Mitsrite. (Act 7:25) “And he thought that his brothers would have understood that Elohim would give deliverance to them by his hand, but they did not understand. (Act 7:26) “And the next day he appeared to two of them as they were fighting, and urged them to peace, saying, ‘Men, you are brothers, why do you wrong one another?’ (Act 7:27) “But he who was wronging his neighbor pushed him away, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge over us? (Act 7:28) ‘Do you wish to kill me as you killed the Mitsrite yesterday?’ (Act 7:29) “And at this saying, Mosheh fled and became a sojourner in the land of Miḏyan, where he fathered two sons.

Familiarity seems to breed contempt! Note that the king of the universe could do no mighty works in His own hometown because of their UNBELIEF!

(Mar 6:1) And He went away from there and came to His own country, and His taught ones followed Him. (Mar 6:2) And Sabbath having come, He began to teach in the congregation. And many who heard Him were astonished, saying, “Where did He get all this? And what wisdom is this which is given to Him that such miracles are done through His hands? (Mar 6:3) “Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Miryam, and brother of Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yosĕph, and Yehuḏah, and Shimʽon? And are not His sisters here with us?” And they stumbled in Him. (Mar 6:4) And יהושע said to them, “A prophet is not unappreciated except in his own country, and among his own relatives, and in his own house.” (Mar 6:5) And He was unable to do any miracle there, except that He laid His hands on a few sick ones and healed them. (Mar 6:6) And He marveled because of their unbelief. And He was going around among the villages, teaching. (Mar 6:7) And He called the twelve near, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them authority over unclean spirits. (Mar 6:8) And He instructed them to take none at all for the journey except a staff – no bag, no bread, no copper in their money belts, (Mar 6:9) but to wear sandals, and not to wear two undergarments. (Mar 6:10) And He said to them, “Wherever you enter into a house, stay there until you leave that place. (Mar 6:11) “And any place that does not receive you or listen to you, when you leave there, shake off the dust under your feet as a witness against them. Truly, I say to you, it shall be more bearable for Seḏom and Amorah in the Day of Judgment than for that city!” (Mar 6:12) And they went out and proclaimed that men should repent. (Mar 6:13) And they were casting out many demons, and they were anointing with oil many who were sick, and they were healing them. (Mar 6:14) And Sovereign (King) Herodes heard, for His Name had become well-known. And he said, “Yoḥanan the Immerser has been raised from the dead, and because of this these powers are at work in him.” (Mar 6:15) Others said, “He is Ěliyahu.” And others said, “He is a prophet – like one of the prophets.” (Mar 6:16) But when Herodes heard, he said, “This one is Yoḥanan whom I beheaded, he has been raised from the dead!” (Mar 6:17) For Herodes himself had sent and seized Yoḥanan, and bound him in prison because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, because he had married her, (Mar 6:18) for Yoḥanan had said to Herodes, “It is not right for you to have your brother’s wife.” (Mar 6:19) So Herodias held a grudge against him and wished to kill him, but was unable, (Mar 6:20) for Herodes feared Yoḥanan, knowing that he was a righteous and set-apart man, and he protected him. And when he heard him, he was much perplexed, yet heard him gladly. (Mar 6:21) And a suitable day came when Herodes on his birthday gave a feast for his great men, and the high officers, and the chief men of Galil. (Mar 6:22) And when the daughter of Herodias herself came in and danced, and pleased Herodes and those who sat with him, the sovereign said to the girl, “Ask me whatever you wish, and I shall give it to you.” (Mar 6:23) And he swore to her, “Whatever you ask me, I shall give you, up to half of my reign.” (Mar 6:24) And she went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask?” And she said, “The head of Yoḥanan the Immerser!” (Mar 6:25) And coming in immediately with haste to the sovereign she asked, saying, “I wish that you give me at once the head of Yoḥanan the Immerser on a dish.” (Mar 6:26) And the sovereign, becoming deeply grieved, because of the oaths, and because of those who sat with him, did not wish to refuse her. (Mar 6:27) And the sovereign straightaway sent an executioner and commanded his head to be brought. And he went and beheaded him in prison, (Mar 6:28) and brought his head on a dish, and gave it to the girl. And the girl gave it to her mother. (Mar 6:29) And when his taught ones heard of it, they came and took away his dead body and laid it in a tomb. (Mar 6:30) And the emissaries gathered to יהושע and reported to Him all, both what they had done and what they had taught. (Mar 6:31) And He said to them, “Come aside by yourselves to a lonely place and rest a little” – for there were many coming and going and they did not even have time to eat. (Mar 6:32) And they went away to a lonely place in the boat by themselves. (Mar 6:33) But they saw them going, and many recognized Him and ran there on foot from all the cities, and came before them and came together to Him. (Mar 6:34) And having gone out, יהושע saw a large crowd and was moved with compassion for them because they were like sheep not having a shepherd. And He began to teach them many matters. (Mar 6:35) And as the hour grew late, His taught ones came to Him and said, “This is a lonely place, and now the hour is late. (Mar 6:36) “Send them away, so that they go into the surrounding country and villages and buy them bread, since they have no food to eat.” (Mar 6:37) But He answering, said to them, “You give them to eat.” And they said to Him, “Should we go and buy two hundred silver pieces worth of bread and give them to eat?” (Mar 6:38) Then He said to them, “How many loaves do you have? Go and see.” And when they found out they said, “Five, and two fishes.” (Mar 6:39) And He ordered them to make them all sit down in groups on the green grass. (Mar 6:40) And they sat down in groups, in hundreds and in fifties. (Mar 6:41) And taking the five loaves and the two fishes, looking up to the heaven, He blessed and broke the loaves, and gave them to His taught ones to set before them. And the two fishes He divided among them all. (Mar 6:42) And all ate and were satisfied. (Mar 6:43) And they picked up twelve baskets, filled with pieces, also from the fishes. (Mar 6:44) Now those who ate the loaves were about five thousand men. (Mar 6:45) And immediately He made His taught ones enter into the boat, and to go before Him to the other side, to Bĕyth Tsaiḏa, while He was dismissing the crowd. (Mar 6:46) And having sent them away, He went away to the mountain to pray.

FEAR NOT! If we will touch His tzizit (4 corner hem of garment) by faith- we too, shall be healed!

(Mar 6:47) And when evening came, the boat was in the middle of the sea. And He was alone on the land. (Mar 6:48) And seeing those straining at rowing – for the wind was against them – at about the fourth watch of the night, He came to them walking on the sea, and He wished to pass them by. (Mar 6:49) And when they saw Him walking on the sea, they thought it was a phantom and cried out, (Mar 6:50) for they all saw Him and were troubled. And immediately He spoke to them and said to them, “Take courage, it is I. Do not be afraid.” (Mar 6:51) And He went up to them, into the boat, and the wind ceased. And they were exceedingly amazed in themselves, and marveled. (Mar 6:52) They did not understand about the loaves, because their heart was hardened. (Mar 6:53) And having passed over, they came to the land of Gennĕsar and drew to shore. (Mar 6:54) And when they came out of the boat, He was immediately recognized, (Mar 6:55) and that entire neighborhood ran about, and began to carry about on beds those who were sick to wherever they heard He was. (Mar 6:56) And wherever He went, into villages, or cities, or the country, they were laying the sick in the market-places, and begged Him to let them touch if only the tzitzit1 of His garment. And as many as touched Him were healed. Footnote: 1See Explanatory notes - “Tzitzit” and Num. 15:37-41; Dt. 22:12.

Shalom to your home Loved One- May YHWH direct you, provide for you, protect you and your loved ones as we draw near to Him before the One World U.N. Pharaoh system enslaves us! He is our Deliverer! (Psalm 18:1) I love You, O יהוה, and my strength. (Psalm 18:2) יהוה is my rock and my stronghold and my deliverer; my Ěl is my rock, I take refuge in Him; my shield and the horn of my deliverance, my high tower. (Psalm 18:3) I call upon יהוה, the One to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. (Psalm 18:4) The cords of death surrounded me, and the floods of Beliyaʽal made me afraid. (Psalm 18:5) The cords of the grave were all around me; the snares of death were before me. (Psalm 18:6) In my distress I called upon יהוה, and to my Elohim I cried; He heard my voice from His Hĕḵal (Temple), and my cry went before Him, into His ears. (Psalm 18:7) And the earth shook and trembled; even the foundations of the mountains were troubled and they shook, because He was wroth. (Psalm 18:8) Smoke went up from His nostrils, and consuming fire from His mouth; coals were kindled by it. (Psalm 18:9) And He bowed the heavens and came down, and thick darkness was under His feet. (Psalm 18:10) And He rode upon a cheruḇ, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind. (Psalm 18:11) He made darkness His covering; around Him His booth, darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies. (Psalm 18:12) From the brightness before Him, His thick clouds passed, hail and coals of fire. (Psalm 18:13) And יהוה thundered in the heavens, And the Most High sent forth His voice, hail and coals of fire. (Psalm 18:14) And He sent out His arrows and scattered them, and much lightning, and confused them. (Psalm 18:15) And the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were uncovered at your rebuke, O יהוה, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils. (Psalm 18:16) He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. (Psalm 18:17) He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those hating me, for they were stronger than I. (Psalm 18:18) they confronted me in the day of my calamity, but יהוה was my support. (Psalm 18:19) And He brought me out into a large place; He delivered me for He delighted in me. (Psalm 18:20) יהוה rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands He repaid me. (Psalm 18:21) For I have guarded the ways of יהוה, and have not acted wrongly against my Elohim. (Psalm 18:22) All His right-rulings are before me, and I did not turn from His laws. (Psalm 18:23) And I am perfect before Him, and I guard myself from my crookedness. (Psalm 18:24) And יהוה repays me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands before His eyes.

You are much loved, thank you for your heart felt prayers and intercession for me and my family! Nothing happens in the Kingdom without prayer smashing down the gates of hell and the righteous taking from hasatan by force- (Faith and action). We believe therefore we SPEAK agreement with His scripture promises! (2Co 4:13) We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Shalom,

Thurston