To Obey Him is to Love Him!

Saturday, November 21, 2009 TM

Shabbat Shalom Loved One! FIRE’S COMING.

Okay, I review briefly once again why the fire is coming as I suspect the Creator of all things will “Kosher” His Earth. Everything not from Him will be burned up! (Mat 3:12) "His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."We note again the Day of Judgment is an appointed time, a Feast Day- (2Pe 3:7) But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the Day of Judgment (Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur) and destruction of ungodly men. (2Pe 3:8) But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with YHWH one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. (2Pe 3:9) YHWH is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. (2Pe 3:10) But the Day of YHWH will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. (2Pe 3:11) Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, (2Pe 3:12) looking for and hastening the coming of the Day of YHWH, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!



Again, remember all things are possible for YHWH, the only reason they are not possible for you and I is our UNBELIEF! What gets rid of unbelief? PRAYER AND FASTING according to Yahshua! Let’s look closer at why we can believe that statement: (Mar 9:16) And He asked them, "What are you discussing with them?" (Mar 9:17) And one of the crowd answered Him, "Teacher, I brought You my son, possessed with a spirit which makes him mute; (Mar 9:18) and whenever it seizes him, it slams him to the ground and he foams at the mouth, and grinds his teeth and stiffens out. I told your disciples to cast it out, and they could not do it." (Mar 9:19) And He *answered them and *said, "O unbelieving generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him to me!" (Mar 9:20) They brought the boy to Him. When he saw Him, immediately the spirit threw him into a convulsion, and falling to the ground, he began rolling around and foaming at the mouth. (Mar 9:21) And He asked his father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood.



(Mar 9:22) "It has often thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us!" (Mar 9:23) And Yahshua said to him, “‘if you can?' All things are possible to him who believes." (Mar 9:24) Immediately the boy's father cried out and said, "I do believe; help my unbelief.” (Mar 9:25) When Yahshua saw that a crowd was rapidly gathering, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "You deaf and mute spirit, I command you, come out of him and do not enter him again." (Mar 9:26) After crying out and throwing him into terrible convulsions, it came out; and the boy became so much like a corpse that most of them said, "He is dead!" (Mar 9:27) But Yahshua took him by the hand and raised him; and he got up. (Mar 9:28) When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" (Mar 9:29) And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer." So the topic is not some great demon, even the head of all demons must bow to the name. The problem and topic here is unbelief. We get rid of unbelief by prayer and fasting!



Prayer AND Fasting, not prayer without fasting or fasting without prayer! If we really care about our loved ones we will seek YHWH’s face with prayer and fasting and quit worrying…Yahshua promises in Revelation to throw the fearful (worriers) into hell with the adulterers, murderers etc. Why? Because, if that is who we become under great fiery trials we have trusted the power of hasatan to do us harm, more than the power of YHWH to deliver us! Could this apply to you and me? NOT IF we pray and fast and overcome! So let’s be busy about our Father’s business and do it! Remember; Yahshua’s instructions are Hebraic or Hebrew thought. It is not about mental assent like Greek thought. It is about being a doer of the word and not a hearer only deceiving ourselves. It is Shema O’ Israel or HEAR AND OBEY!



With those precepts in place in our thinking we turn our hearts to learn as we study His Torah cycle or ancient path we are returning to. (Psa 119:105) NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Isa 58:12) And they that shall be of you shall build the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. (Isa 58:13) If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of YHWH, honorable; and shall honor him, not doing your own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking your own words: (Isa 58:14) Then you shall delight yourself in YHWH; and I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of YHWH has spoken it.



Here are the Torah Scriptures this week: Toldot



Genesis 25:19-28:9

Malachi 1:1-2:7

Joshua Chapters 16, 17 and 18



(Gen 25:19) And this is the genealogy of Yitsḥaq, Aḇraham’s son. Aḇraham brought forth Yitsḥaq. (Gen 25:20) And Yitsḥaq was forty years old when he took Riḇqah as wife, the daughter of Bethu’ĕl the Aramean of Paddan Aram, the sister of Laḇan the Aramean. (Gen 25:21) And Yitsḥaq prayed to יהוה for his wife, because she was barren. And יהוה answered his prayer, and Riḇqah his wife conceived. (Gen 25:22) And within her the children struggled together, and she said, “If all is right, why am I this way?” So she went to ask יהוה. (Gen 25:23) And יהוה said to her, “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples shall be separated from your body. And one people shall be stronger than the other, and the older serve the younger.” (Gen 25:24) And when the days were filled for her to give birth, and see, twins were in her womb.



Esau means red as does Edom or the Edomites Note below that Esau is a mighty hunter, reminds you of Nimrod of Tower of Babel infamy!



(Gen 10:8) Now Cush became the father of Nimrod; he became a mighty one on the earth. (Gen 10:9) He was a mighty hunter before YHWH; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before YHWH." (Gen 10:10) The beginning of his kingdom was Babel and Erech and Accad and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.



We should notice: one is spiritual and one is into self accomplishment or flesh- YHWH considers the spiritual one COMPLETE!



(Gen 25:25) And the first came out red all over, like a hairy garment, so they called his name Ěsaw. (Gen 25:26) And afterward his brother came out, with his hand holding on to Ěsaw’s heel, so his name was called Yaʽaqoḇ. And Yitsḥaq was sixty years old when she bore them. (Gen 25:27) And the boys grew up. And Ěsaw became a man knowing how to hunt, a man of the field, while Yaʽaqoḇ was a complete man, dwelling in tents.

(Gen 25:28) And Yitsḥaq loved Ěsaw because he ate of his wild game, but Riḇqah loved Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 25:29) And Yaʽaqoḇ cooked a stew, and Ěsaw came in from the field, and he was weary. (Gen 25:30) And Ěsaw said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Please feed me with that same red stew, for I am weary.” That is why his name was called Eḏom.



Again we notice that Esau in the flesh puts no value on the spiritual; but rather on his physical need- hunger. Does not make YHWH happy!



(Gen 25:31) But Yaʽaqoḇ said, “Sell me your birthright today.”(Gen 25:32) And Ěsaw said, “Look, I am going to die, so why should I have birthright?” (Gen 25:33) Then Yaʽaqoḇ said, “Swear to me today.” And he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 25:34) Yaʽaqoḇ then gave Ěsaw bread and stew of lentils. And he ate and drank, and rose up and left. Thus Ěsaw despised his birthright. (Gen 26:1) And there was a scarcity of food in the land, besides the first scarcity of food which was in the days of Aḇraham. And Yitsḥaq went to Aḇimeleḵ, sovereign of the Philistines, in Gerar.



The Spiritual (Isaac or Yitzhak) hears from YHWH (ear to hear) and OBEYS! (Shema O’ Israel) Promises come forth with obedience!



(Gen 26:2) And יהוה appeared to him and said, “Do not go down to Mitsrayim, live in the land which I command you. (Gen 26:3) “Sojourn in this land. And I shall be with you and bless you, for I give all these lands to you and your seed. And I shall establish the oath which I swore to Aḇraham your father. (Gen 26:4) “And I shall increase your seed like the stars of the heavens, and I shall give all these lands to your seed. And in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, (Gen 26:5) because Aḇraham obeyed My voice and guarded My Charge: My commands, My laws, and My Torot1.” Footnote: 1Torot - plural of Torah, teaching (Gen 26:6) nd Yitsḥaq dwelt in Gerar.

(Gen 26:7) And when the men of the place asked about his wife, he said, “She is my sister.” For he was afraid to say, “She is my wife,” thinking, “lest the men of the place should kill me for Riḇqah, because she is good-looking.” (Gen 26:8) And it came to be, when he had been there a long time, that Aḇimeleḵ sovereign of the Philistines looked through a window, and he watched and saw Yitsḥaq playing with Riḇqah his wife. (Gen 26:9) So Aḇimeleḵ called Yitsḥaq and said, “See, truly she is your wife! So how could you say, ‘She is my sister’?” And Yitsḥaq said to him, “Because I said, ‘Lest I die on account of her.’ ” (Gen 26:10) And Aḇimeleḵ said, “What is this you have done to us? One of the people had almost lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt on us.” (Gen 26:11) And Aḇimeleḵ commanded all his people, saying, “He who touches this man or his wife shall certainly be put to death.” (Gen 26:12) And Yitsḥaq sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold, and יהוה blessed him.

(Gen 26:13) And the man grew great and went forward until he became very great.

(Gen 26:14) And he came to have possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great body of servants, and the Philistines envied him. (Gen 26:15) And the Philistines had stopped up all the wells which his father’s servants had dug in the days of Aḇraham his father, and filled them with dirt. (Gen 26:16) And Aḇimeleḵ said to Yitsḥaq, “Go away from us, for you are much mightier than we.” (Gen 26:17) So Yitsḥaq went from there and pitched his tent in the wadi Gerar, and dwelt there. (Gen 26:18) And Yitsḥaq dug again the wells of water which they had dug in the days of Aḇraham his father, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Aḇraham. And he called them by the names which his father had called them. (Gen 26:19) But when Yitsḥaq’s servants dug in the wadi and found a well of running water there, (Gen 26:20) the herdsmen of Gerar strove with Yitsḥaq’s herdsmen, saying, “The water is ours.” And he called the name of the well Ěseq, because they strove with him. (Gen 26:21) And they dug another well, and they strove over that one too, and he called its name Sitnah. (Gen 26:22) And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not strive over it. And he called its name Reḥoḇoth, and said, “For now יהוה has made room for us, and we shall bear fruit in the land.” (Gen 26:23) And from there he went up to Be’ĕrsheḇa. (Gen 26:24) And יהוה appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the Elohim of your father Aḇraham. Do not fear, for I am with you, and shall bless you and increase your seed for my servant Aḇraham’s sake.” (Gen 26:25) And he built an altar there, and called on the Name of יהוה, and he pitched his tent there, and the servants of Yitsḥaq dug a well there.

(Gen 26:26) And Aḇimeleḵ came to him from Gerar, with Aḥuzzath, one of his friends, and Piḵol the commander of his army. (Gen 26:27) And Yitsḥaq said to them, “Why have you come to me, seeing you have hated me and have sent me away from you?”

(Gen 26:28) But they said, “We have clearly seen that יהוה is with you. And we said, ‘Please, let there be an oath between us, between you and us. And let us make a covenant with you, (Gen 26:29) that you do no evil to us, as we have not touched you, and as we have done only good toward you, and have sent you away in peace. You are now blessed by יהוה.’ ” (Gen 26:30) and he made them a feast, and they ate and drank. (Gen 26:31) And they rose early in the morning and swore an oath with one another. And Yitsḥaq let them go, and they departed from him in peace. (Gen 26:32) And on the same day it came to be that the servants of Yitsḥaq came and informed him about the well which they had dug, and said to him, “We have found water.” (Gen 26:33) So he called it Shiḇah. Therefore the name of the city is Be’ĕrsheḇa to this day.



Those that operate in the flesh realm and walk in disobedience become bitterness to YHWH and those walking with Him!



(Gen 26:34) And when Ěsaw was forty years old, he took as wives Yehuḏith the daughter of Be’ĕri the Ḥittite, and Basemath the daughter of Ělon the Ḥittite. (Gen 26:35) And they were a bitterness of spirit to Yitsḥaq and Riḇqah. (Gen 27:1) And it came to be, when Yitsḥaq was old and his eyes were too dim to see, that he called Ěsaw his elder son and said to him, “My son.” And he answered him, “Here I am.” (Gen 27:2) And he said, “See now, I am old, I do not know the day of my death. (Gen 27:3) “Now then, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt wild game for me. (Gen 27:4) “And make me a tasty dish, such as I love, and bring it to me to eat, in order that my being does bless you before I die.” (Gen 27:5) And Riḇqah heard when Yitsḥaq spoke to Ěsaw his son. And Ěsaw went to the field to hunt wild game and to bring it.



Please remember YHWH’s promise to Rebecca about who was the blessed and now she and husband Isaac are bitter against rebellious son Esau!



Here’s the promise: (Gen 25:23) And YHWH said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.



(Gen 27:6) And Riḇqah spoke to Yaʽaqoḇ her son, saying, “See, I heard your father speak to Ěsaw your brother, saying, (Gen 27:7) ‘Bring me wild game and make me a tasty dish to eat, and bless you in the presence of יהוה before my death.’ (Gen 27:8) “And now my son, listen to my voice according to what I command you. (Gen 27:9) “Please go to the flock and bring me two choice young goats, and I make a tasty dish from them for your father, such as he loves. (Gen 27:10) “And you shall take it to your father, and he shall eat it, so that he might bless you before his death.” (Gen 27:11) And Yaʽaqoḇ said to Riḇqah his mother, “See, Ěsaw my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth-skinned man. (Gen 27:12) “What if my father touches me? Then I shall be like a deceiver in his eyes, and shall bring a curse on myself and not a blessing.” (Gen 27:13) But his mother said to him, “Let your curse be on me, my son. Only obey my voice, and go, get them for me.” (Gen 27:14) And he went and fetched them and brought them to his mother, and his mother made a tasty dish, such as his father loved. (Gen 27:15) And Riḇqah took the best garments of her elder son Ěsaw, which were with her in the house, and put them on Yaʽaqoḇ her younger son. (Gen 27:16) And she put the skins of the young goats on his hands and on the smooth part of his neck. (Gen 27:17) Then she gave the tasty dish and the bread, which she had prepared, into the hand of her son Yaʽaqoḇ. (Gen 27:18) And he went to his father and said, “My father.” And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?” (Gen 27:19) And Yaʽaqoḇ said to his father, “I am Ěsaw your first-born, I have done as you said to me. Please rise, sit and eat of my wild game, so that your being might bless me.” (Gen 27:20) But Yitsḥaq said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?” And he said, “Because יהוה your Elohim brought it to me.” (Gen 27:21) Then Yitsḥaq said to Yaʽaqoḇ, “Please come near, so that I feel you, my son, whether you truly are my son Ěsaw or not.” (Gen 27:22) And Yaʽaqoḇ went near to Yitsḥaq his father, and he felt him and said, “The voice is the voice of Yaʽaqoḇ, but the hands are the hands of Ěsaw.” (Gen 27:23) And he did not recognize him, for his hands were hairy like his brother Ěsaw’s hands, and he blessed him. (Gen 27:24) And he said, “Are you truly my son Ěsaw?” And he said, “I am.” (Gen 27:25) And he said, “Bring it near to me, and let me eat of my son’s wild game, so that my being might bless you.” So he brought it near to him, and he ate. And he brought him wine, and he drank. (Gen 27:26) And his father Yitsḥaq said to him, “Please come near and kiss me, my son.” (Gen 27:27) And he came near and kissed him. And he smelled the smell of his garments, and blessed him and said, “See, the smell of my son is like the smell of a field which יהוה has blessed. (Gen 27:28) And Elohim give you of the dew of the heavens, of the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and wine. (Gen 27:29) Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you. Be master over your brothers, and let your mother’s son’s bow down to you. Cursed be those cursing you, and blessed be those blessing you!” (Gen 27:30) And it came to be, as soon as Yitsḥaq had finished blessing Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yaʽaqoḇ had hardly left the presence of Yitsḥaq his father, that Ěsaw his brother came in from his hunting. (Gen 27:31) And he too had made a tasty dish and brought it to his father, and said to his father, “Let my father rise and eat of his son’s wild game, so that your being might bless me.” (Gen 27:32) And his father Yitsḥaq said to him, “Who are you?” And he said, “I am your son, your first-born, Ěsaw.” (Gen 27:33) Then Yitsḥaq trembled exceedingly, and said, “Who was it then who hunted wild game and brought it to me? And I ate all of it before you came, and I have blessed him. Yea, he is blessed.”



Bitterness planted elsewhere brings up bitterness and weeping! Please understand that contrary to earlier teaching Ya’akov (Jacob) in Hebrew does not mean “deceitful”. It means “grabber of the heel”. Some Hebrew scholars have indicated the possibility that was a prerequisite for surviving hasatan’s attack of trying to “bruise the heel” or kill the blessed of YHWH rather than have YHWH’s promise of stomping hasatan’s head come to pass.



(Gen 27:34) When Ěsaw heard the words of his father, he cried with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, “Bless me, me too, O my father!” (Gen 27:35) And he said, “Your brother came with deceit and took your blessing.” (Gen 27:36) And Ěsaw said, “Was his name, then, called Yaʽaqoḇ? He has caught me by the heel these two times. He took my birthright, and see, now he has taken my blessing!” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” (Gen 27:37) Then Yitsḥaq answered and said to Ěsaw, “See, I have made him your master, and all his brothers I have given to him as servants. And I have sustained him with grain and wine. And what, then, shall I do for you, my son?” (Gen 27:38) And Ěsaw said to his father, “Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me, me too, O my father!” And Ěsaw lifted up his voice and wept. (Gen 27:39) And Yitsḥaq his father answered and said to him, “See, your dwelling is of the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of the heavens from above.

(Gen 27:40) And by your sword you are to live, and serve your brother. And it shall be, when you grow restless, that you shall break his yoke from your neck.” (Gen 27:41) And Ěsaw hated Yaʽaqoḇ because of the blessing with which his father blessed him, and Ěsaw said in his heart, “The days of mourning for my father draw near, then I am going to kill my brother Yaʽaqoḇ.” (Gen 27:42) And the words of Ěsaw her older son were reported to Riḇqah, and she sent and called Yaʽaqoḇ her younger son, and said to him, “See, your brother Ěsaw comforts himself concerning you, to kill you. (Gen 27:43) “And now, my son, listen to my voice, and rise, flee to my brother Laḇan in Ḥaran. (Gen 27:44) “And stay with him a few days, until your brother’s wrath turns away, (Gen 27:45) until your brother’s displeasure turns away from you, and he forgets what you have done to him. And I shall send and bring you from there. Why should I be bereaved of you both in one day?” (Gen 27:46) And Riḇqah said to Yitsḥaq, “I am disgusted with my life because of the daughters of Ḥĕth. If Yaʽaqoḇ takes a wife from the daughters of Ḥĕth, like these who are the daughters of the land, what is my life to me?” (Gen 28:1) And Yitsḥaq called Yaʽaqoḇ and blessed him, and commanded him, and said to him, “Do not take a wife from the daughters of Kenaʽan. (Gen 28:2) “Arise, go to Paddan Aram, to the house of Bethu’ĕl your mother’s father. And take a wife for yourself from there, from the daughters of Laḇan your mother’s brother. (Gen 28:3) “And Ěl Shaddai bless you, and make you bear fruit and increase you, and you shall become an assembly of peoples, (Gen 28:4) and give you the blessing of Aḇraham, to you and your seed with you, so that you inherit the land of your sojourning, which Elohim gave to Aḇraham.” (Gen 28:5) So; Yitsḥaq sent Yaʽaqoḇ away, and he went to Paddan Aram, to Laḇan son of Bethu’ĕl the Aramean, the brother of Riḇqah, the mother of Yaʽaqoḇ and Ěsaw. (Gen 28:6) And Ěsaw saw that Yitsḥaq had blessed Yaʽaqoḇ and sent him away to Paddan Aram to take himself a wife from there, and that as he blessed him he gave him a command, saying, “Do not take a wife from the daughters of Kenaʽan,” (Gen 28:7) and that Yaʽaqoḇ had obeyed his father and his mother and had gone to Paddan Aram. (Gen 28:8) So Ěsaw saw that the daughters of Kenaʽan did not please his father Yitsḥaq, (Gen 28:9) and Ěsaw went to Yishmaʽĕl and took Maḥalath the daughter of Yishmaʽĕl, Aḇraham’s son, the sister of Neḇayoth, to be his wife, besides the wives he had.



YHWH loves those who are spiritual (have ears to hear and obey) not flesh driven and self made (Disobedient)!



(Mal 1:1) The message of the word of יהוה to Yisra’ĕl by Mal’aḵi. (Mal 1:2) “I have loved you,” said יהוה. “But you asked, ‘In what way have you loved us?’ “Was not Ěsaw Yaʽaqoḇ’s brother?” declares יהוה. “And I love Yaʽaqoḇ, (Mal 1:3) but I have hated Ěsaw, and have laid waste his mountains and his inheritance for the jackals of the wilderness.”

(Mal 1:4) If Eḏom says, “We have been beaten down, let us return and build the ruins,” יהוה of hosts said thus: “Let them build, but I tear down. And they shall be called ‘Border of Wrongness’, and the people against whom יהוה is enraged forever. (Mal 1:5) And your eyes shall see, and you shall say, ‘Great is יהוה beyond the border of Yisra’ĕl!’ (Mal 1:6) “A son esteems his father and a servant his master. And if I am the Father, where is my esteem? And if I am a Master, where is my fear? Said יהוה of hosts to you priests who despise my name. But you asked, ‘In what way have we despised Your Name?’ (Mal 1:7) “You are presenting defiled food on my altar. But you asked, ‘In what way have we defiled you?’ Because you say, ‘The table of יהוה is despicable.’ (Mal 1:8) “And when you resent the blind as a slaughtering, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil? Bring it then to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you favorably?” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:9) “And now, entreat the face of Ěl to show favor to us. This has been done by your hands. Would He show favor to you?” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:10) “Who among you who would shut the doors, so that you would not kindle fire on my altar for naught? I have no pleasure in you,” said יהוה of hosts, “Nor do I accept an offering from your hands. (Mal 1:11) “For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My Name is great among nations. And in every place incense is presented to My Name, and a clean offering. For My Name is great among nations,” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 1:12) “But you are profaning me, in that you say, ‘The table of יהוה is defiled, and its fruit, its food, is despicable.’ (Mal 1:13) “And you said, ‘Oh, what weariness!’ and you sneered at it,” said יהוה of hosts. “And you brought in plunder, and the lame, and the sick – thus you have brought in the offering! Should I accept this from your hand?” said יהוה. (Mal 1:14) “But cursed be the deceiver who has a male in his flock, and makes a vow, but is slaughtering to יהוה what is blemished. For I am a great Sovereign,” said יהוה of hosts, “and My Name is feared among nations.



Disobedience and lack of honor of YHWH caused the removal of our Feasts and understanding His Moedim or Appointed Times- No wonder we were scattered and don’t know what time it is- praise YHWH- It is wakeup time!



(Mal 2:1) “And now, O priests, this command is for you. (Mal 2:2) “If you do not hear, and if you do not take it to heart, to give esteem to My Name,” said יהוה of hosts, “I shall send a curse upon you, and I shall curse your blessings. And indeed, I have cursed them, because you do not take it to heart. (Mal 2:3) “See, I shall rebuke your seed, and scatter dung before your faces, the dung of your festivals. And you shall be taken away with it. (Mal 2:4) “And you shall know that I have sent this command to you, as being my covenant with Lĕwi,” said יהוה of hosts. (Mal 2:5) “My covenant with him was life and peace, and I gave them to him, to fear. And he feared me, and stood in awe of my name. (Mal 2:6) “The Torah of truth1 was in his mouth, and unrighteousness was not found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and straightness, and turned many away from crookedness. Footnote: 1Neh. 9:13. (Mal 2:7) “For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and they seek the Torah from his mouth, for he is the messenger of יהוה of hosts.

IF we are the Lost Sheep Yahshua said He came for; we are Ephraim, Joseph, Manasseh or Israel. Here’s where our home is carved out in Israel!



(Jos 16:1) And the lot for the children of Yosĕph went out from the Yardĕn, by Yeriḥo, to the waters of Yeriḥo on the east, to the wilderness going up from Yeriḥo through the mountains to Bĕyth Ěl, (Jos 16:2) and went out from Bĕyth Ěl to Luz, and passed over to the border of the Arkites at Ataroth, (Jos 16:3) and went down westward to the boundary of the Yaphlĕtites, as far as the boundary of Lower Bĕyth Ḥoron to Gezer, and it ended at the sea. (Jos 16:4) Thus the children of Yosĕph, Menashsheh and Ephrayim, inherited. (Jos 16:5) And the border of the children of Ephrayim, according to their clans, was: The border of their inheritance on the east side was Ataroth Addar as far as Upper Bĕyth Ḥoron. (Jos 16:6) And the border went out toward the sea, to Miḵmethath on the north, then the border went around eastward to Ta’anath Shiloh, and passed over it on the east of Yanoḥah, (Jos 16:7) and went down from Yanoḥah to Ataroth and Naʽarah, reached to Yeriḥo, and came out at the Yardĕn. (Jos 16:8) From Tappuwaḥ the border went westward to the wadi Qanah, and it ended at the sea. This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephrayim for their clans. (Jos 16:9) And the separate cities for the children of Ephrayim were in the midst of the inheritance of the children of Menashsheh, all the cities with their villages. (Jos 16:10) And they did not drive out the Kenaʽanites who dwelt in Gezer, so the Kenaʽanites dwell among the Ephrayimites to this day and have become compulsory labor. (Jos 17:1) And the lot for the tribe of Menashsheh, for he was the first-born of Yosĕph, was: for Maḵir the first-born of Menashsheh, father of Gilʽaḏ, because he was a man of battle, therefore he had Gilʽaḏ and Bashan. (Jos 17:2) And for the rest of the children of Menashsheh for their clans there was: for the children of Aḇiʽezer, and for the children of Ḥĕleq, and for the children of Asri’ĕl, and for the children of Sheḵem, and for the children of Ḥĕpher, and for the children of Shemiḏa. These were the male children of Menashsheh son of Yosĕph according to their clans. (Jos 17:3) But Tselophḥaḏ son of Ḥĕpher, son of Gilʽaḏ, son of Maḵir, son of Menashsheh, had no sons, but only daughters. And these were the names of his daughters: Maḥlah and Noʽah, Ḥoḡlah, Milkah and Tirtsah. (Jos 17:4) And they came near before Elʽazar the priest, before Yehoshua son of Nun, and before the rulers, saying, “יהוה commanded Mosheh to give us an inheritance among our brothers.” So he gave them an inheritance among their father’s brothers, according to the command of יהוה. (Jos 17:5) And ten portions fell to Menashsheh, besides the land of Gilʽaḏ and Bashan, which were beyond the Yardĕn, (Jos 17:6) because the daughters of Menashsheh received an inheritance among his sons. And the rest of Menashsheh’s sons had the land of Gilʽaḏ. (Jos 17:7) And the border of Menashsheh was from Ashĕr to Miḵmethath, which faces Sheḵem. And the border went up to the right to the inhabitants of Ěn Tappuwaḥ. (Jos 17:8) The land of Tappuwaḥ belonged to Menashsheh, but Tappuwaḥ on the border of Menashsheh belonged to the children of Ephrayim. (Jos 17:9) And the border went down to the wadi Qanah, southward to the wadi. These cities of Ephrayim were in the midst of the cities of Menashsheh, but the border of Menashsheh was north of the wadi and it ended at the sea. (Jos 17:10) Southward it was Ephrayim’s, and northward it was Menashsheh’s, and the sea was its border, and they reached to Ashĕr on the north and to Yissasḵar on the east. (Jos 17:11) And in Yissasḵar and in Ashĕr, Menashsheh had Bĕyth She’an and its towns, and Yiḇleʽam and its towns, and the inhabitants of Dor and its towns, and the inhabitants of Ěn Dor and its towns, and the inhabitants of Taʽanaḵ and its towns, and the inhabitants of Meḡiddo and its towns – three of the heights. (Jos 17:12) But the children of Menashsheh were unable to drive out the inhabitants of those cities, for the Kenaʽanites desired to dwell in that land. (Jos 17:13) And it came to be, when the children of Yisra’ĕl were strong, that they put the Kenaʽanites to compulsory labor, but did not utterly drive them out. (Jos 17:14) And the children of Yosĕph spoke to Yehoshua, saying, “Why have you given us but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing we are a great people whom יהוה has blessed until now?” (Jos 17:15) And Yehoshua said to them, “If you are a great people, go up to the forest and clear a place for yourself there in the land of the Perizzites and the Repha’ites, since the hill country of Ephrayim is too narrow for you.” (Jos 17:16) Then the children of Yosĕph said, “The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Kenaʽanites who dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both those who are of Bĕyth She’an and its towns and those who are of the Valley of Yizreʽĕl.” (Jos 17:17) And Yehoshua spoke to the house of Yosĕph, to Ephrayim and to Menashsheh, saying, “You are a great people and have great power, you are not to have one lot, (Jos 17:18) for the hill country shall be yours. For though it is a forest, you shall cut it down, and its farthest limits shall be yours. You are to drive out the Kenaʽanites, though they have iron chariots and are strong.” (Jos 18:1) And all the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl assembled at Shiloh, and they let the Tent of Meeting dwell there. And the land was subdued before them. (Jos 18:2) And seven tribes were left among the children of Yisra’ĕl who had not yet shared their inheritance. (Jos 18:3) So Yehoshua said to the children of Yisra’ĕl, “Till when are you going to fail to go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers has given you? (Jos 18:4) “Appoint three men from each tribe, and let me send them out to go through the land and describe it according to their inheritance, and come back to me. (Jos 18:5) “And they shall divide it into seven portions – Yehuḏah stays within their border on the south, and the house of Yosĕph stays within their border on the north – (Jos 18:6) and you shall describe the land in seven portions, and shall bring it to me. Then I shall cast lots for you here before יהוה our Elohim.



Are you Levite? Are you YHWH’s Priest that is to receive tithes? Then you own no lands, properties etc. for your reward is YHWH!



(Jos 18:7) “But the Lĕwites have no portion among you, for the priesthood of יהוה is their inheritance. And Gaḏ, and Re’uḇĕn, and half the tribe of Menashsheh have received their inheritance beyond the Yardĕn on the east, which Mosheh the servant of יהוה gave them.” (Jos 18:8) So the men rose up and went. And Yehoshua commanded those who went to describe the land, saying, “Go, walk through the land, and describe it, and come back to me, and let me cast lots for you here before יהוה in Shiloh.” (Jos 18:9) So the men went, and passed through the land, and described it in a book in seven portions by cities. And they came to Yehoshua at the camp in Shiloh. (Jos 18:10) And Yehoshua cast lots for them in Shiloh before יהוה, and there Yehoshua divided the land to the children of Yisra’ĕl according to their portions. (Jos 18:11) And the lot of the tribe of the children of Binyamin came up for their clans, and the border of their lot came out between the children of Yehuḏah and the children of Yosĕph. (Jos 18:12) And their border was on the north side from the Yardĕn, and the border went up to the side of Yeriḥo on the north, and went up through the mountains westward, and ended at the Wilderness of Bĕyth Awen. (Jos 18:13) And the border went over from there toward Luz, to the side of Luz that is Bĕyth Ěl, southward. And the border went down to Ataroth Aḏar, by the hill that lies on the south side of Lower Bĕyth Ḥoron. (Jos 18:14) And the border was drawn and went around the west side to the south, from the hill that faces Bĕyth Ḥoron southward, and it ended at Qiryath Baʽal, that is Qiryath Yeʽarim, a city of the children of Yehuḏah. This was the west side. (Jos 18:15) And the south side was from the end of Qiryath Yeʽarim, and the border went out westward, and went out to the fountain of the waters of Nephtowaḥ. (Jos 18:16) And the border came down to the end of the mountain that faces the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, which is in the Valley of the Repha’im on the north, and went down to the Valley of Hinnom, to the side of the Yeḇusite city on the south, and went down to Ěn Roḡĕl. (Jos 18:17) And it was drawn from the north, went out to Ěn Shemesh, and went out toward Geliloth, which is opposite the Ascent of Aḏummim, and went down to the stone of Bohan son of Re’uḇĕn, (Jos 18:18) and passed over to the side opposite Araḇah northward, and went down to Araḇah. (Jos 18:19) And the border passed over to the side of Bĕyth Ḥoḡlah northward, and the border ended at the North Bay at the Salt Sea, at the south end of the Yardĕn. This was the southern boundary, (Jos 18:20) and the Yardĕn borders it on the east side. This was the inheritance of the children of Binyamin, according to its boundaries all around, for their clans. (Jos 18:21) And the cities for the tribe of the children of Binyamin, for their clans, were Yeriḥo, and Bĕyth Ḥoḡlah, and Ěmeq Qetsits, (Jos 18:22) and Bĕyth Araḇah, and Tsemarayim, and Bĕyth Ěl, (Jos 18:23) and Awwim, and Parah, and Ophrah, (Jos 18:24) and Kephar Haʽammoni, and Ophni, and Gaḇa – twelve cities with their villages. (Jos 18:25) Giḇʽon, and Ramah, and Be’ĕroth, (Jos 18:26) and Mitspeh, and Kephirah, and Motsah, (Jos 18:27) and Reqem, and Yirpe’ĕl, and Taralah, (Jos 18:28) and Tsela, Eleph, and the Yeḇusite, that is Yerushalayim, Giḇʽath, and Qiryath – fourteen cities with their villages. This was the inheritance of the children of Binyamin for their clans.





I trust you are asking YHWH to reveal all areas in your life that will be burned up when put to the fire. I suspect all the wood, hay, and stubble in our lives would best be removed now… before we stand in front of Him! As it gets darker we should burn brighter and brighter. (1Co 3:11) For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Yahshua. (1Co 3:12) Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, (1Co 3:13) each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. (1Co 3:14) If any man's work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. (1Co 3:15) If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1Co 3:16) Do you not know that you are a temple of YHWH and that the Spirit of YHWH dwells in you? May YHWH send His Holy Fire and make us His purified Remnant!



Shalom to your home Truth Seeker,



Thurston